{PP-F8} Into the Woods <<Monkey King>> COMPLETE!

"This ends now!!" Sugutsuya was still focused on Pinball, and Reinholt's charge didn't cross his mind until it was too late. Sugutsuya took a step forward as the Sword Art slashed across his back. "Itchy, itchy, itchy," Sugutsuya laughed. He took a knee, the stun taking hold of him. "The Wayward Knight cuts out the Bastard's tongue." Pinball started to walk over him. Maybe if he can freeze the man in place, they'd have a chance at talking to him. If he didn't listen to reason, perhaps they could confine him somehow; just holding him until his mental state improved. But Sugutsuya had other ideas. His form seemed to shimmer and shake, and in an instant, he vanished. Pinball took a swing angrily, but only hit empty air. "God damn it. I'm going to kill that bastard," he grumbled. "I should have picked up Search and Detect." Pinball made his way over to Reinholt, his spear held firmly in both hands, still making an effort to try and find the hidden player. It was of no use. "You alright, man?" Pinball felt like breaking down. "I- I'm sorry. Let's just... let's just go back to the shop. Get you healed up." He put his hand on Reinholt's shoulder. "Don't trip over anything," he joked, "you might die, mate." Pinball noticed the marks on the man's armor and frowned. "I'll tell you about him when we get back. You should no. You're... you're kind of caught up in it now." Pinball sighed, and the two made their way through the stormy forest, the warmth of Pinball's shop awaiting them. 

((For the sake of expediency: Pinball tells Reinholt all about Sugutsuya. This will be done OOC, and any questions he has will be answered OOC, to be used as IC knowledge. At Pinball's insistence, all of the loot gathered throughout the thread will be split down the middle.))

~ SUMMARY ~ 

Pinball recieves: 

• 5 SP (3 Quest, 2 Thread) 
  • 1330 Col (Loot, Thread) 
  • <<Monkey's Agility>> ~ +1 EVA (Quest) 

Reinholt recieves: 

• 5 SP (3 Quest, 2 Thread) 
  • 1330 Col (Loot, Thread) 
  • <<Monkey's Agility>> ~ +1 EVA (Quest) 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply