[ PP - F01 ] Sunshine [ Grimm + Spangie ]

She took her spoon and quickly dug into her cake, “Oh, that’s coo- Wait what?!” She nearly spit out her cake, her eyes widening in surprise. She took a large gulp and sighed. “And I thought I knew history,” she muttered. “W-we’ll, that’s certainly surprising,” she chuckled nervously. Do I call him your highness or your majesty?! Aghhh! Why is this so confusing?! Her eyes twitched upward a little but she quickly breathed in an out. Cake.. pencils.. art.. canvas.. “Phew..” she sighed and gripped her tea, slowly sipping it through the straw.

”Good friends..” she murmured. “Yeah, that sounds nice..” she smiled to herself. “Oh, I’m sure thats not true! You seem perfectly capable of taking care of yourself!” She waved her hands and covered her face who flushed a bright pink. 

“What.. is want to be remembered for..?” She looked at her tea, her eyes fixated on it. “I would want to be remembered for..” she paused, looking up and flashing a smile. “Just being me!” 

@Grimm

Edited by Spangie

"Funny fact, I'm technically a prince. It took me a while to render that in my head." He said, hand on his forehead. "Please no sir or majesty, just call me Grimm or Sebastian." He said with a playfully, taking his hand off his forehead.

"Just being you." He repeated. Grimm didn't really think this was enough for him, it might be for her though. "What about you, what makes you the quote on quote "Most happiest person in the world?" Sebastian asked, sipping his coffee. "Wow, this stuff is superb." He said taking another sip. "I don't think this will be the last time you'll see me. There will be other times. I've been told I've got a good sense of direction, and that's telling me we will meet again." He said, eating some of the fudge he ordered. Which he responded with a sigh of joy. "This is almost to good..." Sebastian muttered. "So, what are you planning on doing later? Like, on the higher floors. You know, I've never ventured outside of the city. I think it would be a pleasant experience, minus the monsters trying to kill me. Hey, maybe, you could take me, I have no idea how combat works and I kinda need help with that.” Sebastian said, disappointment in his voice. Specifically because he never learned how to swing a sword. “So, what do you say? Will you teach me the ways of the sword, well, mine's a scythe, but it can’t be that much different.”

@Spangie

Edited by Grimm

"Wow, your life must've been so cool," she sighed, twirling her straw in her drink. "Then I'll just have to call you... Sirbastian," she erupted into fits of laughter. "I feel so dumb!" she banged her hands on the table, "Sirbastian.. hah," she sighed happily and wiped away yet another stray tear. "I'm so annoying," she giggled, taking another spoonful of cake. "Did you sleep in castle?!" she jumped up, pressing her hands onto the table as she leaned close to him, her eyes full of excitement, "Did you wear a crown, did you have some kind of throne room?" she squealed, collapsing into her chair. "Hm.. Royalty," she smiled and rested her hand on her arms.

"Happiest in the world..?" she echoed. "Hm.." she tapped her fingers on her chin. "I dunno.. a lot of things make me happy," she sighed, her brows furrowing. "I would kill for sketchbook right now, or my pencil case!" she held up two fingers. "Art is my life, I can't live without it," she frowned, "The only thing keeping me sane in this world is the thought of being able to get out of here and drawing the sceneries here," she clapped her hands together, "Yeah!"

She put another spoon full of cake into her mouth and nodded her head. "I know right?" she gulped it down with a refreshing sigh and leaned back in her chair. "Well, It's hard to believe you've been stuck in here for two years. I would've killed myself because of boredom," she said jokingly, "But.. sure, I can teach you. Maybe we can do a simple quest," she shrugged, "You seem fine, my friend had a Scythe like weapon and I've seen her use it. How hard can it be?"

@Grimm