[F4-PP] A frosty Regicide <<The Night's King>>

In all honesty, he hadn't expected Reinholt to hit the frozen target... or Hestia to land any hit, to be honest. Pinball shrugged, then smiled. It just meant they would be back on their way to fighting all the sooner. But first, they had to rest. Pinball's energy was low; lower than he had ever seen it drop since he hit Tier 2, and it brought to mind once more the limitations imposed on him. If he could attack without stopping, he could wreak absolute havoc... But this is a game, he knew, and games have rules. You can't become the best by just wanting to. Pinball made his way over to his own pillar, one of the many throughout the palace. Twelve enemies, Pinball counted. We blew through twelve whole enemies. And now... all that's left is the king. There was no telling what lie in wait beyond the closed doors of the throne room. Whatever happened, though, Pinball was absolutely bent on getting out of this wretched castle as soon as possible. Pinball, curious now, called out to Reinholt. "So, how're you holding up so far? Feeling fine?"

Edited by Pinball
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though he did little actual damage, he was happy with the results of the battle. No one seriously harmed, low energy sure, but that was acceptable. He sheathes his sword as both Hestia and Pin sink to the floor to rest. They deserved it. They has fought hard and had protected him. He tugs his poncho back across the front of him and moves between the two other players his eyes constantly moving. He didn't like to let his guard down and this castle didn't help that none. "Yeah Pin. I'm fine." He mutters, his voice distant as if he wasn't really paying attention to his friend. Once he gets to where he wanted to be and settles, he stands there looking like a statue. A solemn lookout so nothing could sneak up on them. His energy was low too but it would recover. Pinball and Hestia were both more important to rest than He was because as these Frost Wright shown him, he is nearly insignificant compared to Hestia and Pinball. The least he could do was keep lookout and let them get the rest they both had earned.

I take my calming breathes as everything settles as i can now only wait for my energy to recovery back up towards the full amount as i just watch Rein seemingly not wanting to rest like the duo, and seemingly keeping a lookout around the area as i smile at that and gives a appreciative nod towards the man. With that i just keep my eyes locked up the doors towards the throne room that require the trio to climb up some stairs to get towards. at having myself ready i get back up onto my feet and stretch out as my energy slowly increases all the while during the waiting period that it requires to get back towards full. So Rein i have to ask out of curiosity is this the first quest where you had to deal with something as dangerous as this, or have you been on other rather higher tiered quests before? I ask the tall man out of curiosity as thoughts click in my mind making me realize another rather important question to ask. Also have you done any of the lessons quests ,or even venomous warg? Cause if you get above level fifteen you can't get the bonus exp from doing them. I tell the larger man with a nod of my head giving him some friendly advice.

Pinball settled into the pilllar, leaning his spear against his shoulder as he closed his eyes. God, I miss earbuds, he thought longingly, wishing to cancel out the sound of harsh winds rattling the castle doors. He listened to the two talk, opening a single, lazy eye, wondering why Reinholt wasn't sitting down. For the first time in a long time, Pinball decided he was going to start reading into people again. He had stopped ever since he had met Froppy, and it wasn't that Pinball was untrusting, either; he just wanted to see if he still could. Besides, if he could glean any meaningful information from the man, it would prove useful, even if he didn't find out what exactly made him tick. There was so much he didn't know about his armored friend, and he had a feeling he might not know, unless he decided to be open about it. Pinball stifled a yawn, then, sitting up a bit as his energy slowly recovered, cast a searching gaze across the palace. It was still completely empty, devoid of the Frost Wights they had fought before. Good.

Reinholt stands in moving for some time. It was something he was used to doing IRL while he worked some Random detail. He was surprised that his sword made him feel as at ease as having a rifle strapped across his chest did. Hestia begins to talk to him and he relaxes slightly but not much. "Pin and I have been on a couple adventures. He took me with him while he killed the Amphis Serpens on the 7th and the Monkey King on the 8th. Both, he did All the work and I just reaped the benefits. But it has helped me grind levels much faster than I would of been able to alone, and for that I am thankful." He pauses and glances at Pinball before shaking his head at Hestia. "I've not completed all of the lesson quests or the Venomous Wargs. I guess I need to do that fairly soon." He shrugs his heavy shoulders and exhales  a deep breath.

I nod my head at that in understanding as i gaze towards Pinball understanding his statement a little bit better from when we had a chance to talk earlier. 'I guess i understand what he means now. When their is no tank who else are meant to protect these players. When i'm not around enough to go in and lend a hand.'I think to myself as i gaze towards Reinholt as i glance towards Pinball then back towards the taller man. Yeah i would recommend doing Venomous Warg rather quickly, and maybe have someone like myself or Pin helping out since those wargs can hurt a lot if you're not prepared for them. I say towards Rein with a nod of my head as i gaze towards the doors at the top of the stairs. Want to start making our way up their? At the very least we can get ready to kick some butt up their. Even if mine and Pin's damage will be lower we'll still be killing a king today. I say with a nod of my head and a small smile in excitement wondering what this fight will be like.

As Reinholt informed Hestia of their solo exploits, he looked down to his fidgeting palms, squirming uncomfortably. He expected some type of scolding from the tank; he had no mitigation, and both of those monsters had their fair chance at killing the low-leveled player. Hearing none, though, Pinball looked back up as Hestia simply told Reinholt about some other quests in return. Slightly surprised, he settled once again, but soon stood as Hestia told them they should start getting a move on. "God," he said suddenly, sheathing his spear, "I am not looking forward to that damage debuff. It's going to feel like I'm Tier-One again." Pinball shrugged, stretching as his energy crept back up to its full capacity. "But, it seems like it's time for us to go." Pinball skipped over to Hestia, bowing deeply; an exaggerated motion, one that in his head was aimed to respond Reinholt's slugging of his shoulder. If he wants him to treat her respectively, he would. "Pray, lead the way, m'lady." 

Reinholt nods at Hestia. He hadn't thought about doing those low level quests for the easy so. He would most definitely be doing those when he got back from this one. He throws his poncho up over his shoulder, once again freeing his sword arm. Pinball slugged him in his arm and Reinholt could tell He was being mocked with the bow and the 'M'lady'. "I may have to take you up on that offer Hestia, as Pinball can be tiresome at times." He says as be follows after Hestia. "C'mon now Pinhead. You have a king to kill." He chuckles to himself and tucks his thumbs into his belt before he falls silent. By taking those early quests now, he could probably knock them out pretty easy by himself and get some quick XP and probably gain some quick levels. He makes a face, kind of sad he didn't think of that himself.

I mean it won't exact be tier one i think since i am sure that a tier one couldn't get that high in terms of their damage Pinball. I say trying to comfort the assault spear user knowing that it could be worse and he could be a one handed user like myself and not being doing much in terms of damage anyhow. I then gaze towards the taller player as i lead the duo towards the palace doors of the throne room making my way up the stairs with a grin on my face. One we arrive in front of the throne room i take a calming breathe and the nods towards Pin. Okay when i howl you rush in right away. Letz go. I say with a grin as i push open the door and gets greeted by the frosty outside having some snow falling even if we're in a cave as glowing red eyes comes from one end of the battle area that is a giant plaza the king having made a throne out of cut stone. The frosty being slowly rising and letting out a loud wail of anger as he slams his sword into the ground red glaring eyes burning with hatred. I just move forward and activate Focused Howl. Come at me beast! You stand no chance of killing me i have come for the crown! I say slamming the pommel of my sword against the side of my shield. I watch as the King charges forward sword within hand as he knocks my shield away from my blocking position and then slams it into my chest coming out the other end as i glare at this king. Ooookaaay. It is going ot be one of those fights. I say with gritted teeth.

#100410  MD:9   385-151=  234DMG

[H: 5] Hestia: 1171/1305  ENG:118/126 DMG: 12  MIT:151  Thorns: 54 EVA:-1  Regen: (+45 HP if i get hit for 3 turns) Rec:1 (+3 ENG if i get CD:6)

[H:0] Pinball: 620/620 HP | 62/62 EN | 12 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

[H:0] Reinholt: 140/140 HP | 14/14 ENG | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

Frost King: HP - 450/450   Mitigation - 50    Damage per Attack - 300 DMG   Critical Bonus (increases base dmg by) - 85 DMG (BD9), 100 DMG (BD10)

- «Weaken Area»
Players facing the Night's King within his throne room receive a variable debuff to their base damage. If their base damage is above 12, it will automatically be reduced to 12. If their base damage is below 12, no change will occur. The bonus damage from charge is nullified as well, although the effects of the skill’s mods are not.

The three made their way into the throne room, and by God, was it cold. In stark contrast to the relatively warm palace, the throne room, Pinball reasoned, might just be colder than the floor's temperature itself. On the throne sat a withered figure, with bright red eyes. Hestia howled, and Pinball knew it was his time to attack. "Reinholt," he said, "seriously be careful here." He noted the drop in Hestia's health. "This thing will seriously mess you up. Zomekko!" The shadowy familiar swirled around his body as he pulled out his spear, then encapsulated the Naughty or Nice Blade in an aura of shadow. "Here I go! Watch yourself!" Pinball ran at the Frost King, his spear glowing a bright purple with the activation of Dimension Stampede. The Frost King, however, saw him coming. With a look of profound contempt, it, in a swift motion, flicked its greatsword up to deflect Pinball's spear; the momentum carried the boy stumbling to the side. Luckily for him, its attention was on Hestia, and it turned away to glare at the tank.

------------------------------

-Combat-

Action Taken: Sword Art - [Dimension Stampede] Miss! [+1 EN, -2 EN]

Frost King: ID#100411  BD: 1 (Critical Miss!)

[H: 5] Hestia: 1171/1305  ENG:118/126 DMG: 12  MIT:151  Thorns: 54 EVA:-1  Regen: (+45 HP if i get hit for 3 turns) Rec:1 (+3 ENG if i get CD:6)

[H:0] Pinball: 620/620 HP | 61/62 EN | 12 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

[H:0] Reinholt: 140/140 HP | 14/14 ENG | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

Frost King: HP - 450/450   Mitigation - 50    Damage per Attack - 300 DMG   Critical Bonus (increases base dmg by) - 85 DMG (BD9), 100 DMG (BD10)

- «Weaken Area»
Players facing the Night's King within his throne room receive a variable debuff to their base damage. If their base damage is above 12, it will automatically be reduced to 12. If their base damage is below 12, no change will occur. The bonus damage from charge is nullified as well, although the effects of the skill’s mods are not.

Edited by Pinball

Reinholt stands at the door as Hestia moves in and mocks the Frost king, bringing it's attention to her. The creature charges forward, bashes Hestia's shield away and it lands a very solid hit on her. Pinball sees the the hit too and offers a warning to Reinholt before dashing forward himself. Taking advantage of the fact the Frost King had its focus on Hestia and Pinball was moving in from one side, Reinholt dashes toward the opposite side. As the Frost King easily deflects Pinball's attack Reinholt charges forward from the rear, his sword held low and to the right. The cobalt blade bursts into sparks then begins glow orange as he slashes at the back of the Frost King. He delivers four slashes, the first two form an X and the second two form a +. The last slash bursts with electric energy which courses over the Frost King. Reinholt grins as he jumps back away, nodding toward the now stunned and paralyzed Frost King. "Hope that helps guys!"

(ID#100412 BD=9

Sword Art Lightning vs Frost King= hit
Dmg: 8×4=32(doesn't defeat MIT so i deal 1 dmg)

Frost King:  Stunned and paralyzed

Good Guys

[H: 5] Hestia: 1171/1305  ENG:118/126 DMG: 12  MIT:151  Thorns: 54 EVA:-1  Regen: (+45 HP if i get hit for 3 turns) Rec:1 (+3 ENG if i get CD:6)

[H:0] Pinball: 620/620 HP | 61/62 EN | 12 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

[H:1] Reinholt: 140/140 HP | 7/14 ENG | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

Bad Guy

Frost King: HP - 449/450   Mitigation - 50    Damage per Attack - 300 DMG   Critical Bonus (increases base dmg by) - 85 DMG (BD9), 100 DMG (BD10)

- «Weaken Area»

Edited by Reinholt

I turn towards the king as i pull myself off of his sword as he knocks away Pinball's attack and then gets hit by rein's attack as i sigh softly at how this battle is turning out all things considered rather surprised at how skilled this king is actually fighting considering his floor placement. I activate my sword art and goes to strike at the king with a hard and swift strike, but the paralysis seemed to only last a moment as the king parried and knocked away each attack glaring down upon my form as i do grin. Seems like you got the title of king for a reason if you can take on a frontliner, and a going to be frontliner. Nice job. I say simply towards the NPC who gets ready to strike once more as it backs away from me to observe the trio of players to block any attack coming to him the icy cold winds blowing his cape in the wind his crown untouched and unmoved even though he has dodged multiple attacks and taken one.

Action: Legion Destroyer

#100413  BD:1  MD:2(paralyzed) 

Good Guys

[H: 5] Hestia: 1216/1305  ENG:117/126 DMG: 12  MIT:151  Thorns: 54 EVA:-1  Regen: (+45 HP if i get hit for 3 turns) Rec:1 (+3 ENG if i get CD:6)

[H:0] Pinball: 620/620 HP | 61/62 EN | 12 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

[H:1] Reinholt: 140/140 HP | 7/14 ENG | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

Bad Guy

Frost King: HP - 449/450   Mitigation - 50    Damage per Attack - 300 DMG   Critical Bonus (increases base dmg by) - 85 DMG (BD9), 100 DMG (BD10)

- «Weaken Area»

Pinball watched anxiously as Reinholt attacked the Frost King. Out of the three of them, only the lowest leveled player managed to hit the boss? He grit his teeth. I can't let him stack hate, he knew. Pinball hopped backwards. The Frost King's attention was still on Hestia; the two were crossing blades as he got ready. Lifting his spearhead off the ground, Pinball held it above his head as he approached. The weapon glowed a bright purple, and Pinball was ready to launch another Sword Art. "Oi! Frosty! Over here!" The Frost King turned slowly, its hands still gripping its greatsword. Glowing red eyes seemed to bore into the boy, and he flinched, ever so slightly, before launching himself at the King. "Guard yourself!Stab, stab, stab, stab! Four quick, consecutive jabs landed true, and Pinball finished with a jumping slam that left a vertical slash across its torso (it managed to get its head out of the way by stepping back). Pinball leapt a few feet backwards, putting the distance between him and the boss, keeping his spear steady.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Combat - 

Action Taken: Sword Art - [Dimension Stampede] Hit! [+1 EN, -17 EN] 

Frost King: ID# 100428  BD: 4+3= 7 (Hit!) ~ 12*15= 180-50= 130 DMG 

Good Guys

[H: 5] Hestia: 1216/1305  ENG:117/126 DMG: 12  MIT:151  Thorns: 54 EVA:-1  Regen: (+45 HP if i get hit for 3 turns) Rec:1 (+3 ENG if i get CD:6)

[H:1] Pinball: 620/620 HP | 45/62 EN | 12 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

[H:1] Reinholt: 140/140 HP | 7/14 ENG | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

Bad Guy

Frost King: HP - 319/450   Mitigation - 50    Damage per Attack - 300 DMG   Critical Bonus (increases base dmg by) - 85 DMG (BD9), 100 DMG (BD10)

- «Weaken Area»

Edited by Pinball

Reinholt grinned softly as he watches the fight unfold. Hestia and the Frost King cross swords, while pinball landed a successful sword art. Reinholt grits his teeth, watching just how much more damage Pinball can do verses his own sword art. With a grunt Reinholt surges forward. The Frost King hears his heavy door steps and turns to meet him. Reinholt feints a slash, which the Frost King moves to block, but instead Reinholt dances inside the King's guard and delivers a strong pummel strike directly to the Frost King face. At the the moment of impact, there is a flash of blue sparks and electrical waves travel over the Frost King, forcing down to a knee. Reinholt stands there for moment, looking down at the Frost  King before he jumps back. It felt good to know that even if he couldn't deal much damage he could paralyze the King so it couldn't do any damage.

ID#100431 BD=9
Normal attack Vs Frost king= Hit
Dmg=1
Frost King=Paralyzed

Good Guys

[H: 5] Hestia: 1216/1305  ENG:117/126 DMG: 12  MIT:151  Thorns: 54 EVA:-1  Regen: (+45 HP if i get hit for 3 turns) Rec:1 (+3 ENG if i get CD:6)

[H:1] Pinball: 620/620 HP | 45/62 EN | 12 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

[H:2] Reinholt: 140/140 HP | 7/14 ENG | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

Bad Guy

Frost King: HP - 318/450   Mitigation - 50    Damage per Attack - 300 DMG   Critical Bonus (increases base dmg by) - 85 DMG (BD9), 100 DMG (BD10)

- «Weaken Area»

Edited by Reinholt

I gaze towards the downed king as i once more try to activate my sword art and goes in for the strike at the frosted  aiming to strike him down in that moment, but once more the king breaks out of the paralyze and smacks my strike away with his greatsword. The frosted being once more rising to its full stature and glaring down upon me for striking at it or at the very least trying to do so. I just glare at the king back finding it really annoying how it seems to know when to hit me as i see it then glance over towards Rein with some hatred as i realize what just happened. 'Ooooohhhh noo. I better act as fast as possible.' I think in absolute panic and worry at the idea of Rein getting attacked as i make a real quick mental note to use focused howl as fast as i can.

Legion Destroyer

#100434 BD:1  MD:9(paralyzed)  CD:12

Good Guys

[H: 5] Hestia: 1261/1305  ENG:119/126 DMG: 12  MIT:151  Thorns: 54 EVA:-1  Regen: (+45 HP if i get hit for 3 turns) Rec:1 (+3 ENG if i get CD:6)

[H:1] Pinball: 620/620 HP | 45/62 EN | 12 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

[H:4] Reinholt: 140/140 HP | 7/14 ENG | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

Bad Guy

Frost King: HP - 318/450   Mitigation - 50    Damage per Attack - 300 DMG   Critical Bonus (increases base dmg by) - 85 DMG (BD9), 100 DMG (BD10)

- «Weaken Area»

Pinball nearly cheered at Reinholt's critical hit. The monster dropped to the ground, paralyzed! He was about to applause, when he remembered just how much hate a critical hit stacks on a player. "Oh, god." Pinball twirled his spear over his shoulder. He would Charge the thing, but the battle was already started and he felt like it wouldn't do much regardless. If this bastard place didn't have a damage debuff, he thought sourly, this Frost King would be dead already. Pinball got into position, then launched himself into Dimension Stampede once more.  His attack hit the paralyzed Frost King, thank God, but it didn't do nearly what he wanted it to. Ideally, Pinball would have frozen it and bypassed its mitigation, but he wasn't as lucky as his armored friends. Stifling a sigh, he stepped back, prepping himself for another hit. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

- Combat - 

Action Taken: Sword Art - [Dimension Stampede] Hit! [+1 EN, -17 EN] 
Frost King: ID# 100438  BD: 7 (Hit!) ~ 12*15= 180-50= 130 DMG 

Good Guys

[H:5] Hestia: 1261/1305  ENG:119/126 DMG: 12  MIT:151  Thorns: 54 EVA:-1  Regen: (+45 HP if i get hit for 3 turns) Rec:1 (+3 ENG if i get CD:6)

[H:2] Pinball: 620/620 HP | 29/62 EN | 12 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

[H:4] Reinholt: 140/140 HP | 7/14 ENG | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

Bad Guy

Frost King: HP - 188/450   Mitigation - 50    Damage per Attack - 300 DMG   Critical Bonus (increases base dmg by) - 85 DMG (BD9), 100 DMG (BD10)

- «Weaken Area»

Edited by Pinball

As excited as he was for landing those paralyzing strikes against the Frost King he, he couldn't help but feel like maybe he was the reason the fight wasn't over yet. If Hestia was worried about him to the point of missing her own attacks, then he wasn't helping, but instead he was hindering them. With a sigh he lowers his blade and takes a step backward. Maybe if he didn't engage both Hestia and Pinball could focus on ending the fight. "Hestia, Pinball. I'm going to stay back, let you two finish it off. So don't worry about me now, okay?" It pained him to say that but it was for the best. He had done almost no damage and even his paralyzing the thing was too weak to last long enough for anyone to hit it. He levels his sword at the Frost King and grins wolfishly. "Just do me a favor and end this jerk!" He calls to his friends and lowers his blade once more, excited to watch what unfolds now.

Good Guys

[H:5] Hestia: 1261/1305  ENG:119/126 DMG: 12  MIT:151  Thorns: 54 EVA:-1  Regen: (+45 HP if i get hit for 3 turns) Rec:1 (+3 ENG if i get CD:6)

[H:2] Pinball: 620/620 HP | 29/62 EN | 12 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

[H:4] Reinholt: 140/140 HP | 8/14 ENG | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

Bad Guy

Frost King: HP - 188/450   Mitigation - 50    Damage per Attack - 300 DMG   Critical Bonus (increases base dmg by) - 85 DMG (BD9), 100 DMG (BD10)

- «Weaken Area»

Edited by Reinholt

I grin as i see Pinball continuing to smack the boss around the area as i quickly activate my sword art when i don't see Rein moving in to attack the boss as i quickly slash upward to try and attack the frost king who quickly moves his greatsword to block the strike and then look towards Rein as he blocks and parries each of my strikes before finally trying to strike at me having found me more of an annoyance and missing his attack by striking the ground towards the left of my side as i quickly back away and gives a nod towards Rein. I will keep him off of you alongside pin don't worry! I call over towards Rein with a thumbsup and a smile on my face as i then focus back on the king who glares at me with red glowing eyes as it forces the sword out of the solid stone his castle was made out of. The stone cracking and spreading ever so slightly unable to support the abuse as well from old age.

Legion Destroyer

#100441 BD:4 MD:2+1=3  CD:11

Good Guys

[H:5] Hestia: 1261/1305  ENG:121/126 DMG: 12  MIT:151  Thorns: 54 EVA:-1  Regen: (+45 HP if i get hit for 3 turns) Rec:1 (+3 ENG if i get CD:6)

[H:2] Pinball: 620/620 HP | 29/62 EN | 12 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

[H:4] Reinholt: 140/140 HP | 8/14 ENG | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

Bad Guy

Frost King: HP - 188/450   Mitigation - 50    Damage per Attack - 300 DMG   Critical Bonus (increases base dmg by) - 85 DMG (BD9), 100 DMG (BD10)

- «Weaken Area»

Pinball shot Reinholt a curious glance, but figured he probably had his own reasons. Pinball shrugged, took a deep breath, and faced the Frost King. Pinball's heart raced in his chest. Hestia had attacked once more and missed, and he was a bit confused as to why she didn't Howl to gain more hate; after all, it would secure Reinholt's safety. Still, judging by the Frost King's low health, the fight was nearly over. Pinball gripped his spear with both hands as he ran towards the Frost King. He had been keeping his distance for the most part, as he didn't want to tempt gaining the Frost King's aggro. Right now, its attention was mainly on Hestia, but Pinball had caught it glancing at Reinholt as well. He couldn't let him get hit. Pinball jumped, his spear flashing with Dimension Stampede. For each stab he took at the King, the monster parried it. Four times, his attack was knocked sideways, and the Sword Art threatened to cancel. When he jumped to slam his spear down, the Frost King raised his sword, blocking the attack completely in a blinding flash of sparks; his spear groaned in protest as the greatsword dug into its shaft. Pinball was thrown back, where he slid across the ground, leaning forward so as not to eat the dirt.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Action Taken: Sword Art - [Dimension Stampede] Miss! [+1 EN, -2 EN] 
Frost King: ID# 100445  BD: 2+3= 5 (Miss!) 

Good Guys

[H:5] Hestia: 1261/1305  ENG:121/126 DMG: 12  MIT:151  Thorns: 54 EVA:-1  Regen: (+45 HP if i get hit for 3 turns) Rec:1 (+3 ENG if i get CD:6)

[H:2] Pinball: 620/620 HP | 28/62 EN | 12 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

[H:4] Reinholt: 140/140 HP | 8/14 ENG | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

Bad Guy

Frost King: HP - 188/450   Mitigation - 50    Damage per Attack - 300 DMG   Critical Bonus (increases base dmg by) - 85 DMG (BD9), 100 DMG (BD10)

- «Weaken Area»

Edited by Pinball

Reinholt sighs, watching both of their attacks fail. He had hoped without him in the mix they found focus on hitting the Frost King. He clenches his fist and shakes his head. If this didn’t end soon, one of them could get seriously hurt, and given how much damage the Frost King did to the Heavily Armored Tank, he was sure the creature could destroy him in one hit. But he wasn’t afraid, he knew Hestia and Pinball had his back. ”Don’t worry about me guys! Just focus on killing dusty bones over there. I’m trying to stay out of your way so you can focus on it and no protecting me. So Do it!” He says loudly, remaining behind the line of engagement.  If it didn’t end now, he planned on trying to stun the Frost King with his sword art again. At least then no one could get hit for a moment. He brings his sword up into a mid guard before him, readying himself to attack again, should the others miss.

Good Guys

[H:5] Hestia: 1261/1305  ENG:121/126 DMG: 12  MIT:151  Thorns: 54 EVA:-1  Regen: (+45 HP if i get hit for 3 turns) Rec:1 (+3 ENG if i get CD:6)

[H:2] Pinball: 620/620 HP | 28/62 EN | 12 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

[H:4] Reinholt: 140/140 HP | 9/14 ENG | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

Bad Guy

- «Weaken Area»

Edited by Reinholt