[F4-PP] A frosty Regicide <<The Night's King>>

I just watch as the king once more dodges a attack from Pinball as i just glare at the frost king as i move in once more as well going in for multiple slashes as the king parries each strike with a cold uncaring look within its red hateful eyes. As if the attack attempts are nothing to it as it then slams against my shield the King's handle getting nicked and impaled at points by my shield as i get pushed back as i stare at the king who looks upon his greatsword seeing it crumble ever so slightly but still remaining jagged and ready to fight as it glares at me holding up its sword ready to try and end my existence as i take a calming breathe. 'This is a lot more difficult then what was advertised. i mean seriously.' I think to myself in some annoyance at what is occurring within this fight. having not expected this weakening field to have this much of a affect beyond damage possibly.

#100447  BD:2 CD:7 MD:6   300-151=149 DMG  Thorns: 54

Good Guys

[H:5] Hestia: 1157/1305  ENG:123/126 DMG: 12  MIT:151  Thorns: 54 EVA:-1  Regen: (+45 HP if i get hit for 3 turns) Rec:1 (+3 ENG if i get CD:6)

[H:2] Pinball: 620/620 HP | 28/62 EN | 12 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

[H:4] Reinholt: 140/140 HP | 9/14 ENG | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

Bad Guy

Frost King: HP - 134/450   Mitigation - 50    Damage per Attack - 300 DMG   Critical Bonus (increases base dmg by) - 85 DMG (BD9), 100 DMG (BD10)

- «Weaken Area»
Players facing the Night's King within his throne room receive a variable debuff to their base damage. If their base damage is above 12, it will automatically be reduced to 12. If their base damage is below 12, no change will occur. The bonus damage from charge is nullified as well, although the effects of the skill’s mods are not.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the fight went on, Pinball couldn't help but slowly get more and more agitated. They were wearing the monster down, sure, but Pinball was painfully aware of his rather lackluster performance thus far. He stared at his spear as the Frost King attacked Hestia, dropping both her health and his own. He then looked over to Hestia, analyzing the scene, and then over to Reinholt, who had somehow been more successful in combat than him without anything boosting his Accuracy. Pinball shook his head, lowered his spear, and charged, looking to impale the Night King once and for all. If I hit, and it survives, I won't be able to kill it, he knew. So hit it, and make sure it's dead! His attack bore into the unsuspecting Frost King, Pinball landing all of his attacks. The four stabs and jumping slam had decorated the King's body with a lovely array of red gashes. He watched, satisfied, as its health plummeted, only to stop at what seemed to be empty... except it still moved. "Wh- wha?" It must be like in Pokemon, where it has 1 or 2 points of health left, and the red sliver is so small I can't even see it. The Frost King turned to face Pinball, its scowl betraying a look of profound contempt. Pinball glowered. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

- Combat - 

Action Taken: Sword Art - [Dimension Stampede] Hit! [+1 EN, -17 EN]
Frost King: ID# 100448  BD: 3+3= 6 (Hit!) ~ 12*15= 180-50= 130 DMG

Good Guys

[H:5] Hestia: 1157/1305  ENG:123/126 DMG: 12  MIT:151  Thorns: 54 EVA:-1  Regen: (+45 HP if i get hit for 3 turns) Rec:1 (+3 ENG if i get CD:6)

[H:3] Pinball: 620/620 HP | 12/62 EN | 12 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

[H:4] Reinholt: 140/140 HP | 9/14 ENG | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

Bad Guy

Frost King: HP - 4/450   Mitigation - 50    Damage per Attack - 300 DMG   Critical Bonus (increases base dmg by) - 85 DMG (BD9), 100 DMG (BD10)

- «Weaken Area»
Players facing the Night's King within his throne room receive a variable debuff to their base damage. If their base damage is above 12, it will automatically be reduced to 12. If their base damage is below 12, no change will occur. The bonus damage from charge is nullified as well, although the effects of the skill’s mods are not.

Edited by Pinball

Reinholt pumps his fist when Pinball lands a solid attack on the Frost King and grins as its health drains into red. It stops with barely anything left. They thing was still alive and Reinholt had already decided what he was going to do. He surges forward, roaring a battle cry, his sword held low. As he nears the Frost king it turns to meet him head on and Reinholt curses. With too much momentum to stop now he starts his sword art and swings his glowing orange blade at the Frost King. The Frost King bashes his sword away, the force of which sends his sword flying from his hand. Reinholt slides to a stop and leaps away from the Frost king, scurrying across the floor after his sword as it clangs across the floor. He silently curses himself, knowing that could of very well been his head. He recovers his blade and rolls to his back to see if the Frost king was following him.

ID#100449 BD=1

Sword Art Lightning Vs Frost King=Miss

Good Guys

[H:5] Hestia: 1157/1305  ENG:123/126 DMG: 12  MIT:151  Thorns: 54 EVA:-1  Regen: (+45 HP if i get hit for 3 turns) Rec:1 (+3 ENG if i get CD:6)

[H:3] Pinball: 620/620 HP | 12/62 EN | 12 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

Bad Guy

Frost King: HP - 4/450   Mitigation - 50    Damage per Attack - 300 DMG   Critical Bonus (increases base dmg by) - 85 DMG (BD9), 100 DMG (BD10)

- «Weaken Area»

Edited by Reinholt

I gaze towards the king as it takes a nasty hit from Pinball leaving it just barely alive as i grin at that as i charge up my sword art focusing as much as i can upon the creature as i see Rein charge in and have his sword knocked out of his hand as my eyes widen before becoming a fierce glare against the king. Nobody almost hurts my teammate you hear me! I say towards the king as i charge forward and starts slashing it over and over maneuveirng around the creature in a circle striking every part of its body before ending with a spinning decapitaiton as it bursts into crystals. I take a few deep calming breathes before straightening myself out and chuckling nervously as i sheathe my sword. Umm woops. Do you think that was overkill? I ask while chuckling ever so slightly as i then walk over towards Rein and checks him over. You okay? The king didn't hit you right? I ask worriedly knowing that he health bar says your fine, but unable to stop my natural worrying for people.

#100450 BD:6  11x12=132=50=82 DMG

Good Guys

[H:3] Pinball: 620/620 HP | 12/62 EN | 12 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

Bad Guy

Frost King: HP - 4/450   Mitigation - 50    Damage per Attack - 300 DMG   Critical Bonus (increases base dmg by) - 85 DMG (BD9), 100 DMG (BD10)

- «Weaken Area»