[F23-PP] A meeting of shadow and men <<Uzgeke The Mighty>>

Hikoru watched and soon the greature started to glow af aint red, it's skin changing color and his muscles seeming to bulge a bit bigger. He was swinging wildly, trying to beat the creature. He knew this thing would be hard to hit, so he decided to use his <<Concentration>> Skill to find a way to get through his swinging defences. After watching a bit, he finally found an opening, and used it. He leapt and stabbed it in the heart again, bringing it's health into the red. He gave a small smile and nodded to Hestia and Pinball

"One of you two finish it off, I got to write this down." He said, then pulled out his pad and pencil, scribbling a sketch of the large creature and writing notes on it's abilities that he had found. He'll send a group of his stronger info brokers to fight and study it to gain knowledge of any other abilites that he may have not had the pleasure to find out about. After he finished his sketch and re-read his notes, he put it away happily, ready to write up the file at a later time and write it in the book for Quests in Floor 23.

ID: 100816 BD: 3+2+1=6 Hit!

Hikoru used Swarm: 14x16= 224 - 35 = 189 Damage to Ugzeke

Players:

[H:6] Hestia: 1286/1385  ENG: 121/134  DMG:16  MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Regen: (+45 HP when hit)  Rec: (+3 Eng on CD:6+)  Battle healing- 3%

[H:2] Pinball: 740/740 HP | 42/74 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA 

[H:1] Hikoru: 1460/1460  ENG: 100/146  DMG: 16 ACC: 2 EVA 3 MIT:79  Battle healing- 5% 

Enemeis:

Uzgeke:   HP: 122/1500   DMG: 200  MIT: 35  

Abilities:

Ugzeke Smash!: On a CD roll of 10+, Ugzeke uses his large wooden club and smashes it on top of the player with the most hate, dealing 175 Damage and Stunning the player.

Ugzeke Mad!: When Ugzeke loses half of his health, his body overheats, his skin taking on more of a red color. His damage raises to 250, but loses 2 Accuracy

Ugzeke Confused?: If Ugzeke rolls a CD of 3 or below, he has no action, despite his roll as he has difficulty seeing his enemies, and thinks that they are just stone

I look towards the large green beast as it gets smacked by both Pinball and HIkoru lowering its health to the red and leaving it rather close to death as i grin at the oppurtunity as i get within the first position for my sword art as my sword glows with the telltale signs of it activating. With that i quickly move forward and starts swinging at the giant beast with Legion Destroyer aiming at hitting its legs once more. The beast turns to me and manages to use its clubs to take the hits of my sword instead of its legs. I frown at that occurring as my strikes just bounce harmlessly off of the club as i back away from the beast as it goes for a swing at me with his hand, but misses me by a great margin from it being too slow and bulky to get to me in time to actually land its strike. As i get to a safe distance i nod towards Pinball and gives a thumbs up. Knock him down Pin!

#100832  BD:1 CD:8  MD:1

Players:

[H:6] Hestia: 1286/1385  ENG: 123/134  DMG:16  MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Regen: (+45 HP when hit)  Rec: (+3 Eng on CD:6+)  Battle healing- 3%

[H:2] Pinball: 740/740 HP | 42/74 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA 

[H:1] Hikoru: 1460/1460  ENG: 100/146  DMG: 16 ACC: 2 EVA 3 MIT:79  Battle healing- 5% 

Enemeis:

Uzgeke:   HP: 122/1500   DMG: 200  MIT: 35  

Abilities:

Ugzeke Smash!: On a CD roll of 10+, Ugzeke uses his large wooden club and smashes it on top of the player with the most hate, dealing 175 Damage and Stunning the player.

Ugzeke Mad!: When Ugzeke loses half of his health, his body overheats, his skin taking on more of a red color. His damage raises to 250, but loses 2 Accuracy

Ugzeke Confused?: If Ugzeke rolls a CD of 3 or below, he has no action, despite his roll as he has difficulty seeing his enemies, and thinks that they are just stone

As Uzgeke's health plummeted into the red, Pinball grinned. He had hesitated thus far; Pinball was too afraid to get hit to actually focus on attacking. Though, looking around him now, he knew he was in good company. At least, none of them had stabbed him in the back yet. He frowned, his heart sinking immediately. Truth be told, he didn't trust any of them. People were always in it for themselves - he was only assisting in furthering their own, personal goals. Why should he? If everyone was self-centered... Now's not the time for one of those stupid, self-pitying episodes, Pinball berated himself. "I've got it!" Pinball ran at the seething creature, his spear held erect in front of him. 

The shadowy aura surrounding his weapon took on an icy quality. Flecks of snow streamed behind the boy as he ran, and both him and his weapon grew cold. His attack bore into Uzgeke in a flash of shadow and ice; as soon as his spear hit the overheated monster, a blast of steam followed, and Uzgeke stumbled backwards, his flesh cooling off as his stomps caused the ground to shake. Then, he froze. Uzgeke shattered into bits of light, and all was silent. 

Action Taken: Sword Art - [Dimension Stampede] Hit! [+1 EN, -17 EN] 
Uzgeke: ID# 100849  BD: 10 (Crit+2) [Freeze Proc] [Phase Proc] ~ 15+2= 17*15= 255-17= 238 DMG 

Players:

[H:6] Hestia: 1286/1385  ENG: 123/134  DMG:16  MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Regen: (+45 HP when hit)  Rec: (+3 Eng on CD:6+)  Battle healing- 3%

[H:4] Pinball: 740/740 HP | 26/74 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA 

Enemeis:

Uzgeke:   HP: 0/1500   DMG: 200  MIT: 35  

Abilities:

Edited by Pinball

Hikoru waited as Pinball and Hestia finished off the creature in a few blows, the creature freezing and then pixelating. Hikoru jotted a mental note to add that special Freeze effect upon a creatures death. It was an interesting effect that he hadn't seen before, and he was really interested by it. He let out a small yawn, then nodded towards Pinball. Sir Rolland went over to the creature's last area, and picked up three vials of what looked to be blood. He gave one to Hikoru, then held out the other two vials to the other two players, seeing as it was their rewards.

"Good job on that Pin- Oh, thank you Rolland." He said, pocketing the vial. "Anyways, nice job Pin, good kill. And Hestia, nice job Tanking. You guys are good frontline material, although Hestia has already joined us, i'm sure you'll be with us soon Pinball." He said with a small nod towards them. "If I was in the Celestial Ascendants still, I would have asked you to join us, but thats no longer my priority..." He thought for a moment, then mentally shrugged. He sent Pinball a friend request, knowing he could trust him. He gave another yawn. "If you guys need anything, don't be afraid to shoot a message towards me. And if you guys need a good info broker on a floor your on, I can tell you about one. I won't say where, but i'll give you areas they are known for." He said with another nod. He was silent for a moment, but then he pulled back the shadows over his face, revealing maliced eyes "And if any of you leak any of the information I tell you, i'll make sure that I have people follow you and corner you. My men and women are my brothers and sisters, and I will not have them being threatened or used to be tortured for information." He said. "I won't lay a hand on you, but I know enough people that I can hire someone easily." He waited, then chuckled. "But, I trust you. I hope we don't run into any problems, and I hope to see you both in future boss fights." He said. Rolland waved to the both of them,  before attatching to HIkoru's back like a backpack, and he prepared to leave.

I nod my head with a grin on my face as i nudge pinball ever so slightly. I told you that you had this all under control Pin. The next frontline battle is totally yours once you get participated. Though i am rather curious what the teams will look like once we have Pinball, and his guild leader Stryder joining the ranks. I say with a grin on my face as i then hear the part about the Celestials as my eyes narrow ever so slightly and then shakes my head. 'Just a coincidence nothing to worry about.' I think to myself to dismiss some worries and thoughts appearing in my mind as i take a slow deep calm breathe and instantly relaxes dismissing the worry within my mind. Once seeing the malicious look and the threat i just chuckle and give a grin as i look towards the master of shadows. I will give the info out that you would give me if it means that it could save others lives Hikoru. If it is a matter of not informing who your brokers are then i will do that without any hassle for yourself. Though the threat of death isn't something i am worried about. I have already have someone tell me that on a much more personal level rather then a general threat about info. I say simply and my tone and posture would show that every word i said was of honest truth of the matter. I then nod my head as Hikoru eases up as i relax also and gives a nod. I can't wait to see you back up against the floor twenty three boss Hikoru, or sooner depending if we met up once more for a quest in the future. I say towards the Master of Shadows. I then remember something as i look towards him. Though i do have  some questions i want to ask. I'm trying to learn about those that have went missing or died over time. I want to learn of the past that is of Aincrad's history that i never got to experience. I've also learned that you have a Unique skill and i wish to simply ask. According to Hirru everyone who has had a unique skil has died except Calrex. Though i know from Itzal that you have a unique skill also. I am curious where they come from, or at least some information so player who work alongside Unique skill users can form better plans.

He turned back to his party, wearing a surprised look on his face. They had blown through that quest quickly. "Wow," he murmured to himself, planting the butt of his spear in the dirt. He leaned against the weapon for support, his face going red when Hikoru complimented the kill. "No... no problem," he mumbled, avoiding eye contact. He accepted the vial from Hikoru's familiar, eyes widening as he touched the pumpkin's vineHe felt an intense urge to pet it, but felt that either Hik, the pumpkin, or both would somehow get offended by it. He watched with a yawn as Hikoru prepared himself to leave. A small notification blazed to life in front of him, and Pinball's heart raced; it was a friend request from Hikoru. On the inside, he was bubbling excitedly, but on the outside... as cooly as he could, he tapped the accept button, then went back to minding his own business. "Wait. A Unique Skill?

Edited by Pinball

Hikoru was about to leave, when Hestia said that she had some questions to ask. he turned back, Sir Rolland stirring a bit on his back as he did so. Hikoru listened as his heart turned to stone. She was asking about the history of Aincrad. Those who had disappeared, died, and he knew he wasn't at a good point to talk about them. His heart skipped a beat when she mentioned him having a Unique Skill. She said that Itzal told him, and he did his best to keep a straight face. Of course he knew. The two of them had adventured long enough that he would probably put two and two together. He grit his teeth for a moment, before shaking his head.

"I am not the person to ask about History. If you want that, go to the Monument of Life, see who's dead. I know of no missing people whatsoever." He lied. In truth, he was still searching for a missing player, and it was a vow he didn't want to break to a fallen comrade he had lost in his first Boss raid. He then chuckled. "And me? Having a Unique Skill? You're pretty funny." He said, then laughing again. "I earned this title by being the first player to ever acquire all Stealth mods and ranks in Stealth itself. I used it for awhile, and it stuck with most people." He shook his head once more. "So no, I don't have a Unique Skill, all I have is Stealth, and it's all i'm known for." He spoke, then nodded one last time. "If you really need to feel that you need to talk to me about this, then Pinball can probably lead you to my place. I hope I can trust you with that knowledge Pin, and don't use it for my downfall." He said, then looked at Hestia. "And after what you said, I still don't trust you fully... We'll see if you earn it next chance we meet." He said, then started to walk back towards town.

I just smile a bit at the fact that this player is trying to be secretive. It is rather annoying and infuriating for certain, but not something i can control by any means. That i can only try to learn what i can through probing for information about the world and his skill set by trying to get to know him which seems like it won't be the easiest thing in the world to do. Why shouldn't i ask about the history from you Hikoru? You're in charge of a information system, so i am certain you would know of the people that have come before myself. In regards for the people i mean missing i mean people like former Crimson Swords leader Mack if you need me to give you a example of who i would be curious to try and learn things about those such people who are still alive, but seemingly disappeared off the face of Aincrad. I say towards the master of shadows just being honest with him as i look towards his slowly walking away form. Figuring i won't try to fight for the unique skill info at this time knowing that the fact someone would get such a title for the hiding skill seems doubtful. Entirely possible, but rather doubtful in my own mind.

When Hestia confronted Hikoru about having a Unique Skill, Pinball squirmed in place, taking a few steps back. This was none of his business, and though Hikoru denied it, there was also a persistence about Hestia that he couldn't discredit. Cursed to die, he thought, pushing himself backwards with the butt of his spear, everyone beside Calrex? Jesus. Truth be told, Pinball hadn't paid much attention to rumors like that. He knew Unique Skills were a thing, of course, but the only one he had really known about was Calrex's. "You guys can, uhh," he began, snapping a finger, "talk this out. I'm gonna head back to my shop." Pinball backed away slowly, snapped to attention when he realized he was heading the wrong way, then hurried off back to the starting location. He turned back to Hestia and Hikoru as he left, "Let me know if you two wanna do something like this again? It was... pretty cool." He nodded. "Alrighty. Bye. Yeah.

Hikoru listened as she asked about the history, and a feeling of dread fell over him. The things he had seen in the frontlines, it still haunted him. How he almost died, how he watched countless people die in front of him, how he lost friends to anger, violence, bosses... It was too much for him some days. He gripped his dagger for comfort under his cloak, trying to control his emotions. She was asking about missing people, and she asked about Mack, a man he had barely ever talked to. He had only seen him from a distance, he had never talked to him. He shook his head.

"If you want to know about Mack, your talking to the wrong person. Ask about the people who he was close to: Macradon, Hirru, people that worked under him. They have more information." He said confidently. Then he eyed her. "And the reason people are called 'missing' is because people can't find them. What makes you believe I would have any information on people that have disappeared? Even though I may use stealth, they are the sneakiest people, they tell no one where they go, and there's no way to find them. They all go off the grid, i've tried to find them but there's no way. And don't even try to say 'have you tried this' because I probably have. For the past year and a half I started searching for people missing, and I have nothing Hestia, nothing." His anger started to bubble, his words starting to grow louder. He breathed in and calmed himself before he spoke. "If you even want to try something with me, I suggest you learn all the facts you have before coming to me." He said, then noticed Pinball starting to leave. He nodded towards them. "I'm on my way as well. Thanks to this i missed my oen nap of the day, and now I need to do paperwork for the duration of the day..." He let out a sigh and started to walk off, Rolland looking at Hikoru with a bit of sadness on his face.

I sigh softly at seeing Pinball become obviously uncomfortable from what is occurring and focuses back on Hikoru though just giving Pinball a small wave as he departs. I wasn't asking for info about Mack specifically, but i get the point you were trying to make and such. I was just curious about those i won't get a chance to ever see because of them disappearing off the grid like you say. I am just wanting to learn of people, so i can try to make sure they aren't forgotten or that people just forgot that they existed in some form or the other. Stories deserve to be told even if it is the cruelest of villains or kindest of heroes. I say towards the information broker with a calm look on my face not letting his rising emotions affect my own emotional stability and outlook upon things. I know it can be tough that it is possible some people you know might've gone missing. It just takes time to try and find them once more is all. I was just hoping you might've had some information of what those people were like..as well people not where they are located at. I look towards Hikoru and just gives a nod of my head. It was...nice in a way to finally talk to you Hikoru. I hope to be able to work alongside you in the future when you are able to get that nap you wanted. I say towards the cloak wearing player before going my own way having my familiar right by my side as i grin figuring i will do the one thing i want to do. Explore this floor more then what i was able to do after having cleared the floor boss alongside Shield. With a smile i head towards the surface area of the floor to explore it thoroughly ignoring the slight exhaustion that i am feeling from having not taken a single break.

~ SUMMARY ~ 

Hestia Receives: 

• 2 SP (1 Thread, 1 Quest) 
  • 2,767 Col (267 Thread, 2,500 Quest) 
  • Unique Consumable - Troll's Blood: +2 DMG 

Pinball Receives: 

• 2,766 Col (266 Thread, 2,500 Quest) 
  • Unique Consumable - Troll's Blood: +2 DMG 

Hikoru Receives: 

• 2,767 Col (267 Thread, 2,500 Quest)