[F23-PP] A meeting of shadow and men <<Uzgeke The Mighty>>

I grin as i stand upon the grounds of the twenty third floor once more as i gaze around the main settlement at all of the dark buildings and then looks around at all of the inhabitants who are glaring at me as i shy softly at the fact that it seems the dark elves seem to despise humans and players for whatever reason or the other as i rub the back of my head at that fact. Well whatever there are quests to be done and apparently there is some beast on the flip side. I say softly to myself as i pause and nods my head figuring i will at least bring Pinball along to join me since he probably hasn't had a chance to see the twenty third floor yet. With that i quickly send a message to my favorite DPS partner.

Spoiler

@Pinball

Evening Pin i'm on the twenty third floor by the teleport gate about to do a quest. I figured i would bring you along to join in the fight, but sadly you can't bring rein i fear this might be too much for the guy in terms of damage. Also be warned it seems the dark elves here hate us and won't be kind at all.

With the message sent i simply wait for my questing partner by the teleport gate wearing my full combat gear of the shield with metallic jagged sharp teeth coming from it, my sword at my waist, and wearing my heavy armor that has depicted fire swirling around it and lightning striking what seems like would be the ground which is around my abdominal area.

( @Hikoru)

A message? Pinball swiped open his menu, taking a bite of his donut. Reading over it, his eyes widened, surprised. They already beat the floor boss?! Pinball stumbled to his feet, throwing the donut to the side... Only to regret it, pick it up, and finish eating it. He rocketed out of his shop, penning a quick reply as he ran through the forests of the 8th floor. He wrote to @Hestia"I'll be right there. Congratulations on beating the floor boss. I expect a 5 page essay on it by the time I get there." Pinball stumbled onto the teleportation pad, arriving in the 8th floor's main settlement rather quicky, having made good time on his way there. He stopped for a moment. She was taking him on a quest; one that likely hasn't been done before. He had been meaning to get back into contact with the info-broker, but had been too nervous to actually send anything. That changed now. He typed up a quick message to Hikoru, writing as he slowly stepped away from the teleportation pad of the 23rd floor, not having gotten a good look in yet, as he was too absorbed in his writing. To @Hikoru: "Hey, it's been a while. I've been wondering if you've gotten the chance to check out some of the newer quests on the recently unlocked floor. A friend is going to be taking it. Also, I've got an answer for you about the Cursed weapon, since you were wondering about it." With that, he sent the message, closed his menu, and gasped at the new-looking floor. Pinball looked around for Hestia.

Hikoru was tired. The boss fight had just ended, he had missed yet another last hit to another player, and he was needign some rest. He opened his door and slammed it behind him, a bit frustrated. Why could he never seem to deal enough damage to gain the last drop? What was he missing? He thought for awhile. Beat seemed to be taking literal chunks out of the creatures health this fight. He, and his ex Ariel, had used the Two-handed Assault Spear, and he noticed that a lot of players were using it. Was he missing something? He wasn't sure, he would have to check the stats of the weapon later. But for now, he let out a small sigh and flopped onto his couch, his cloak on its hanger and his dagger in his inventory. It was time for some shuteye, and he wanted to melt the stress away with a well-deserved nap.

--------

5 Minutes pass and a ping wakes him up. Hikoru grumbles as he opens his HUD to see a message from Pinball, asking him to go onto a new quest that was on the floor he had just fought to open. He sighed, and groaned loudly. "Rolland! Get me a coffee, straight black. I need to wake up." His familiar came out from the kitchen moments after with some fresh coffee in a coffee container. He drank some of it. Although it didn't do anything, the feeling of the coffee in his system did something to wake him up, like the memory of it was caffeinated. He let out a yawn and a stretch as he made his way to the co-ordinates of Pinball, noticing that he was being eyed by the dark elves. His eyes closed a bit as a younger looking male elf looked down on him. "Hey, take a picture, it'll last longer you sun burnt marshmallow." He said without a second thought, then walked off as the young elf looked horrified by his words. He made his way over to Pinball, his hair a bit messier than usual and a look of tiredness in his eyes. "Hey, who are we going with?" He asked as he took another chug of coffee.

@Hestia

I wait patiently on the floor just relaxing as i smile a bit as i try to find the beauty that the floor provides myself and other players ignoring the more hostile and aggressive mobs that are around as i look towards my familiar who rests by my feet as i pet my lion as he nuzzles my hand as i smile happily at that as i then hear the gate go off moments later as i gaze towards Pin and smiles at seeing him, and then shortly followed by Hikoru the man known as the man of Shadows. I grin a bit at seeing the man that was in my party against Bialas, and then remembers Hirru's words. "People with Unique Skills seem to be cursed to die. The only exception being Calrex." I grin a bit realizing that the jade hunter had missed one person the master of Shadows Hikoru. I walk on over towards the two players with a smile on my face and a nod towards the two of them. Hey Pinball, hey Hikoru. I wasn't expecting you Hik but it is nice to see you rather soon i guess. I was just about to go questing with Pinball since i found out there is a monster on the surface of this floor that is causing some chaos apparently. I wanted to go stop it since it is probably a quest according to what i have gathered. I say with a smile on my face and a nod of my head. You two up for killing some supposedly strong monster?

Pinball walked up to Hestia, the girl taking notice and smiling as he approached. He jogged the rest of the way to the tank. "Hey," he said, slowing to a walk. "There might be someone..." He turned around, only to see Hikoru right behind him. "Oh. Coming." Pinball backed off a few steps, wanting to let the two players converse. He felt that among two high-leveled players (from what he knew), it wasn't his place to speak out. When Hestia acknowledged them both with a question, Pinball nodded, taking a deep breath to try and steady his nerves. He had no idea what to expect from a quest; Hestia hadn't given him any information to go on, just that they were doing a quest. I guess that's to be expected, since this is a newer floor, Pinball reflected. He let out his pent-up breath then, his gasp coming out shakily. "Yeah," he finally murmured, "I'm down for that." He looked over to Hikoru, throwing the man a small wave. "'Ey."

Hikoru watched as the young girl acknowledged his presence, which he just nodded to. He took another sip as she explained the situation of the quest and he sighed, giving a small nod. "I mean, you woke me up for this, and now i'm up so I guess I don't have much of an option." He said with a sigh. Sir Rolland stood by his side, eyeing over the elves and everything looking around them, trying to find something to eat. Hikoru cleared his throat and the small Pumpking looked up curiously, and Hikoru shook his head no. Rolland hung his head, but obeyed and stood by his side. Hikoru focused his attention on the group.

"Since my Info Broker's haven't had time to check on any quests for this floor, we're probably going in blind. So let's be prepared for anything." He said with a chuckle. He finished off the last of his coffee. "Apologies ahead of time if i'm snappy, Its been a long and yet another disappointing day, so i'm not in the greatest of moods." He looked at Pinball who had waved at him, and he nodded. "Good to see you again. Hope you've risen a few levels since last we met. Can't wait to see you and that weapon in action." He said with another nod.

I nod my head towards the two players as i look towards the direction of where it should be and nods my head. Okay so to get towards the quest location it is apparently within the underdark which is where we are so it shouldn't be that difficult. It is just figuring out its exact location since i only really have a general direction from what i remembered overhearing some dark elves talk about. That there is some kind of creature making the very ground rumble and such. I think the town in question was towards the east of here, so if we head in that direction we will know when we get close by the ground beneath are feet rumbling. I say with a nod of my head having to think through when i was looking through the floor out of my own curiosities as i then look towards the two. Well if we're good to go then lets get going, and talk about things on the way there i guess to try and fill in the time you know? I say in a cheerful tone of voice as i lead the way in the direction of where the town is meant to be located at my familiar quickly following me the lion the size of a St.Bernard with fur as white as the snow and wings as black as the night.

Pinball nodded back to Hikoru, surprised to see... a pumpkin?! A fully animated pumpkin, at that. He stared in awe at the creature for a moment, Pinball's hand gravitating towards the jar on his waist; the jar that carried the gaseous body of his ghost cat, Zomekko. "Hey, Hikoru," he replied, "and yeah. I've leveled up a bit."  He listened silently as the two talked, Pinball's mind grasping what Hikoru said about having info brokers. As in... more than one? Pinball raised in eyebrow, impressed. He seemed like he had connections. Well, that's to be expected in that business. Pinball took breath, walking in circles as he waited for the two to decide it was time to go. When Hestia described the quest, he shuddered. Oh, God, he thought miserably, rumbling ground? That sounds like an AoE. Pinball had no mitigation at all, despite the leather padding he wore over his clothes. It was the same armor he had worn since the beginning of the game. I wonder if I can even take an AoE from a T3 monster...

Hikoru let out a small sigh as he put his cup of coffee into his inventory, then looked at Sir Rolland. The pumpkin just chewed on a candy cane quietly, looking at the people with his one eye curiously. He saw that he wouldn't be a threat, so he brought his attention back to the tank and the young DPS that were raring to go. The mental thought of drinking coffee seemed to do the trick, and he felt himself slowly waking up and becoming more aware. He pulled his cloak up to cover his raven hair and goggles, then using the shadows that ere found beneath the cloak to cover his face, just seeming to be an empty cloak.

"I'm ready to go whenever. Let's proceed with caution though, we have no clue what could be in here." He said quietly, his hand on his dagger, prepared to strike when he needed to. He gave a low whistle, and Rolland looked up and nodded, going ahead of the group and disappeared down the trail. "Rolland will scout ahead. If he finds anything suspicious, he'll give us a signal. It won't be super obvious, unless you know what your hearing. So just make notes and remember that." He said to the two of them, before starting to move forward.

I raise an eyebrow as Hikoru is quick to take point as i just shrug my shoulders not really caring all that much and being fine with this occurring. Figuring that for one he is a rogue like person and thus might have a few tricks up his sleeves to help in order to avoid ambushes or traps that could be layed out for players nor other mobs on this floor because of whoever these dark elves are deciding to hate and seemingly be racist towards. then there is also the simple fact he is a frontlienr longer then i have been around on them thus it is entirely possible he has enough experience to lead efficiently and i can just take notes on how to properly lead a group if it is meant to be a serious assault upon a unknown enemy. With that i just follow the one known as the Master of the Shadows without really any complaint. I glance towards Pinball with a slightly raised eyebrow and leans towards him and says in a soft whisper. soo is he like this usually from the other time you have met him as a basis for knowing, or is it just because he is probably exhausted he is being all quiet and sneaky like? I ask the assault spear user in a hushed tone of voice.

Pinball watched wide-eyed as Hikoru got rid of his coffee. The man was a frontliner; that much, Pinball had pieced together over time. He mostly only knew about Hikoru from his visit to the info-broker's home, and not much beyond that. Still, if Hestia wasn't taking the lead, he was probably much stronger than the both of them. Everything he did must have some meaning behind it - after all, he had survived this long, to get this strong (how powerful exactly, he didn't know), all the while staying one of Aincrad's frontliners. He followed along as Hikoru walked off, too invested in his analysis of the man to pay much attention to what he had actually said. As Zomekko's jar began to shake, he placed a hand on the glass container tied to his waist, and the rattling subsided. She's excited to be in the dark, he knew, she doesn't get to environments like this often. Pinball flinched as Hestia leaned in to whisper, but Pinball shrugged, honestly not knowing. "Oh- I don't really know- I thought. I thought you knew him? Maybe he's just feelin' a bit grumpy," he whispered in reply, rubbing his eyebrows.

Hikoru let a small sigh out as he listened to the players behind him. Although he had been in a worse mood than he wished, they spoke of him as if he wasn't able to hear them, and questioned his tactics. He kept moving, but he made note of that to be added to their files later. "You know, if you really wanted to have a private conversation, there's a Private Message option for a reason." He said silently. He heard a rustle and looked to his left, and saw Rolland re-appear near him. He pointed a prickly vine-arm towards an area, and he nodded, petting the small pumpkin's head and heading towards that direction, noticing a faint rumbling underneath his feet. He looked back.

"Alright, Rolland found the creature. It's this direction, straight-" Sir Rolland tugged on his leg. He looked and he saw that his vine turned a bit left. He sighed. "-sorry, straight, and walking in the left direction..." He pulled out his compass. "Your going south, south-east. Follow that direction and you'll be there a bit behind me. I'm going ahead to scout it out." He said with a nod. Then, Rolland used his vines to climb up the nearest tree, and Hik joined him, disappearing into the patches of trees and leaves, becoming one with the shadows. He landed nearby a small river, and saw a good view of the creature. It was huge, as the quest said, but he wondered how they would beat such a brute. Probably with tactics, or brute force. Whichever worked better, he would make sure to write down

ID: 100780 LD: 10+7+4= 21 Stealth Rating

I sigh softly at Pinball's answer having expected him to know since he was there alongside Hikoru when they had met up. Having expected based on that he would know more then i did about the master of shadows, and thus would allow myself to get an idea of what he person is like. Though if anything about how he is behaving now is to go off of possibly the anti-social type. I simple take out my notebook and writes down information about the one known as Hikoru alongside the knowledge he has his unique skill that i know nothing about besides that it is somehow meant to support his hiding abilities like he had just displayed when going in the direction of the quest. I turn to Pinball and gives a small shrug of my shoulders. Well come on there is some type of beast that needs to be put down. Lets get going. I say with a nod of my head as i then head in that direction at a rather slow and relaxed pace until the folaige starts becoming more abundent then before. The beast being a rather big brute with green skin as i just nod my head and waits no time at all slamming the side of my sword against my shield to get the attention of the giant green beast with a grin on my face. Come on and face me! I say with a big grin on my face towards the enemy who turns towards me as i just prepare for the incoming hit.

I look towards the enemy as it wields its giant club that looks almost like it just ripped a tree out of the ground to use as a weapon as i take a calming breathe and then sees the tree get swung at me as i raise my shield to meet it. I feel the smack against my shield and holds my ground with a grin as i stare down the mighty green ogre like being. Come on and fight me like you actually mean it! This isn't anything you green beast! I say towards it keeping the words coming to keep its focus on me.

Action Taken: Focused Howl [-8 ENG] [+5 hate]

#100781 MD:4+3=7 200-151=49 DMG  Thorns: 54  CD:2

Players:

Hestia: 1336/1385  ENG: 126/134  DMG:16  MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Regen: (+45 HP when hit)  Rec: (+3 Eng on CD:6+)  Battle healing- 3%  EVA:-1

Pinball: ?/?

Hikoru: ?/?

Enemeis:

Uzgeke:   HP: 1446/1500   DMG: 200  MIT: 35   ACC: 2

Abilities:

Ugzeke Smash!: On a CD roll of 10+, Ugzeke uses his large wooden club and smashes it on top of the player with the most hate, dealing 175 Damage and Stunning the player.

Ugzeke Mad!: When Ugzeke loses half of his health, his body overheats, his skin taking on more of a red color. His damage raises to 250, but loses 2 Accuracy

Ugzeke Confused?: If Ugzeke rolls a CD of 3 or below, he has no action, despite his roll as he has difficulty seeing his enemies, and thinks that they are just stone

Pinball watched as Hikoru went off into a nearby tree, effectively vanishing. His face went a bit red as he berated him, but Pinball straightened himself and kept walking with Hestia. He noticed the girl sigh. Was she upset with his response, or was she not a fan of Hikoru and his stealth? He couldn't really tell, but he wasn't in the mood to press it. He nods in acknowledgement, and the two made their way through the floor. 

It wasn't long before they felt a tremble in the ground. Pinball gawked at the sight of it; a hulking giant - green of skin and extremely built. Pinball pat his own, flat chest and stomach, secretly wishing he had a bigger body than his own, lanky limbs. As Hestia shouted, Pinball hefted his spear, holding the weapon in both hands. "I'm on it!" he shouted, sparks of red kicking up at his feet. He Charged the mob, reaching speeds he wouldn't be able to otherwise. Zomekko, the ghostly cat that swirled in the glass jar tied to his waist, pooled out of the cup in a dark, foggy mist, enveloping his weapon in a shadowy aura. With a war cry, Pinball's attack bore into the beastly man, and Pinball, not wasting any time, ran back to Hestia, a panicked look on his face. I can't take a hit, he worried. 

Action Taken: Sword Art - [Dimension Stampede] Hit! [-17 EN] / Charge! +3 Base and Bullrush! 
Uzgeke: ID# 100782  BD: 5+3= 8 (Hit!) ~ 15+3= 18*15= 235 DMG + STUN 

Players:

Hestia: 1385/1385  ENG: 126/134  DMG:16  MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Regen: (+45 HP when hit)  Rec: (+3 Eng on CD:6+)  Battle healing- 3%

Pinball: 740/740 HP | 59/74 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA 

Hikoru: ?/?

Enemeis:

{Stunned} Uzgeke:   HP: 1,265/1500   DMG: 200  MIT: 35   ACC: 2

Abilities:

Ugzeke Smash!: On a CD roll of 10+, Ugzeke uses his large wooden club and smashes it on top of the player with the most hate, dealing 175 Damage and Stunning the player.

Ugzeke Mad!: When Ugzeke loses half of his health, his body overheats, his skin taking on more of a red color. His damage raises to 250, but loses 2 Accuracy

Ugzeke Confused?: If Ugzeke rolls a CD of 3 or below, he has no action, despite his roll as he has difficulty seeing his enemies, and thinks that they are just stone

Edited by Pinball

Hikoru waited and studied, before he heard Hestia and Pinball appear and attack the creature instantly. He let out a small sigh and shook his head. He was trying to study it's movements so he could write down it's walk pattern, but sadly he wouldn't get that chance today. He loosened up a bit, then hopped up onto a branch, leaping forward and stabbing the creature straight through the heart. The creature grew silent, but had a suprised look on his face. He gave a small smile as he kicked off his face, backflipping and continuing his sword art until it's completion, then using it's chest as a spring board and backflipping to the group.

"Thanks for messing with my studies of how the creature works... but no matter, i've always found that hands on experience makes better intel." He said with a chuckle. "It's got pretty bad MIT, and it seems very clumsy, as far as I can tell. Anything else you notice? We've got a minute here to think about this." He said, raising his eyebrow. "Time for you guys to learn how to study your opponent, and take notes on important things. It's what we do on the frontlines frequently, to make sure we all know it's weaknesses. Whether any of them notice or not, it's a skill that everyone learns. Whether they learn to master it or not is their choice though." he said, then waited for their responses.

ID: 100783 BD: 4+2=6 Hit! Disregarded Due to Surprise Attack

Hikoru used Swarm: 14x23 = 322 x 1.15 = 370 - 35 = 335 Damage to Ugzeke

Players:

[H:5] Hestia: 1385/1385  ENG: 126/134  DMG:16  MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Regen: (+45 HP when hit)  Rec: (+3 Eng on CD:6+)  Battle healing- 3%

[H:1] Pinball: 740/740 HP | 59/74 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA 

Hikoru: 1460/1460  ENG: 130/146  DMG: 16 ACC: 2 EVA 3 MIT:79  Battle healing- 5%

Enemeis:

{Stunned} Uzgeke:   HP: 895/1500   DMG: 200  MIT: 35   ACC: 2

Abilities:

I gaze towards the rogue with a raised eyebrow wondering why he seems to have this way of acting as if he is trying to lead people who don't know what they are meant to be doing. I roll my eyes ever so slightly at him being like that figuring that he is not going to be the funnest man to be around, but at the very least he seems to be a fountain of knowledge. I focus back onto the enemy and gets into the first position of my sword art as i take a calming breathe as i just bank on me being able to smack this guy as i quickly move in to strike the creature as he lifts up his club once more ready to strike at me once more. I see the massive beast lift up its club and then swing down hard smashing my hard and me down into the ground as i hit the ground hard. I slowly get up onto my feet, but my foot steps and such are staggered as i try to gaze around, but only sees multiple of the same being not able to figure out where the original is.

Action Taken: Legion Destroyer

#100793  BD:1  CD:11 MD:3+3=6 175-151=24 DMG  (STUN!)  Thorns: 54

Players:

[H:5] Hestia: 1361/1385  ENG: 128/134  DMG:16  MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Regen: (+45 HP when hit)  Rec: (+3 Eng on CD:6+)  Battle healing- 3%

[H:1] Pinball: 740/740 HP | 59/74 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA 

[H:1] Hikoru: 1460/1460  ENG: 130/146  DMG: 16 ACC: 2 EVA 3 MIT:79  Battle healing- 5%

Enemeis:

{Stunned} Uzgeke:   HP: 841/1500   DMG: 200  MIT: 35   ACC: 2

Abilities:

Seeing Hestia get bopped upside the head by Uzgeke's club, he winced, hopping to the side as it lifted its weapon back up. "God, he's like a... Hulk/Cave Man hybrid. Jesus." Pinball gave his weapon a twirl, processing what Hikoru had said about analyzing an opponent. He squinted his eyes, trying to do just what the info broker had said. "Well," he called out to Hikoru, "he's certainly... green.Pinball went on, flipping a hand through his hair. "And by God, I need to know what conditioner he uses." Pinball grinned, then ran at the creature, activating Dimension Stampede. Zomekko's shadowy aura still surrounded his weapon, and he took comfort in the knowledge his cat was always with him, even in her gaseous state. As he approached the monster once more, Uzgeke cast a glare over to him, and Pinball stopped dead in his tracks. He knew damn well that though Uzgeke's attack hadn't done much to Hestia, it'd be devastating to someone like him... and he wasn't too keen on finding out what its club felt like. He turned tail and ran back to Hestia. "Nope, nope, Hikoru! Use Shadow Sneak!

Action Taken: Sword Art - [Dimension Stampede] Miss! [+1 EN, -2 EN] 
Uzgeke: ID# 100795  BD: 1 (Critical Miss!) 

Players:

[H:5] Hestia: 1361/1385  ENG: 128/134  DMG:16  MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Regen: (+45 HP when hit)  Rec: (+3 Eng on CD:6+)  Battle healing- 3%

[H:1] Pinball: 740/740 HP | 58/74 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA 

[H:1] Hikoru: 1460/1460  ENG: 130/146  DMG: 16 ACC: 2 EVA 3 MIT:79  Battle healing- 5%

Enemeis:

Uzgeke:   HP: 876/1500   DMG: 200  MIT: 35   ACC: 2

Abilities:

Edited by Pinball

Hikoru listened, but he realized that neither of them really took his words seriously. He tried to help, but they didn't heed his words. He knew then that neither would make a good info broker. He sighed and watched closely. The creature seemed to be clumsy, so he used that to his advantage. He waited for the creature to lift a leg to move, then he made his attack, leaping from below and stabbing through the heart again. This time he got the right angle and was able to find a weak spot. He smiled a bit, then he finished his sword art, landing back with the group. 

"Alright, he's clumsy. But im sure he doesn't miss much with that huge club of his. And judging by his muscles, he hits hard, seeing that he took a small chunk of health off of Hestia easily like that. I know as a tank she can take a beating well. So yeah, id recommend play it safe Pinball, and watch your hate. As long as Hestia's is higher, you'll be okay." He said, then nodded as Sir Rolland whipped at the large creature, taking a small chunk of health along with his own damage. He gave him a nod of encouragement to the small pumpkin, then went back to focusing on the fight. 

ID: 100797 BD: 10 Hit!

Hikoru used Swarm: 14x18= 252 Damage - 18 = 234 Damage

Players:

[H:1] Hikoru: 1460/1460  ENG: 115/146  DMG: 16 ACC: 2 EVA 3 MIT:79  Battle healing- 5%

Enemeis:

Uzgeke:   HP: 642/1500   DMG: 200  MIT: 35   ACC: 2

Abilities:

I look towards the giant green beast as it slowly turns red in color as i swear i can feel heat slowly coming off of its form as it stares down at me as i take a calming deep breathe and then stare down the mob. The giant green enemy charging towards me as i get into the first position of my sword art as it activates and then i move forward passing right by the beast slashing along its legs as i move around the giant green beast, and then promptly gets smacked away by its club as it seems to be in some kind of blind rage. The red hulking overheated beast staring me down and swinging its club all around creating some small cracks along the ground as it swings its weapon around. I glance towards Pinball and gives a kind smile. Don't worry about the whole attracting hate thing Pin i am always on top of that so you won't be hit unless he has some kind of AOE. I call over towards the assault spear user to try to help calm his nerves.

Action Taken: Legion Destroyer

#100804 BD:8  CD:9 MD:9   250-151=99DMG  Legion: 176-35=141DMG 

Players:

[H:6] Hestia: 1286/1385  ENG: 121/134  DMG:16  MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Regen: (+45 HP when hit)  Rec: (+3 Eng on CD:6+)  Battle healing- 3%

[H:1] Hikoru: 1460/1460  ENG: 115/146  DMG: 16 ACC: 2 EVA 3 MIT:79  Battle healing- 5%

Enemeis:

Uzgeke:   HP: 501/1500   DMG: 200  MIT: 35  

Abilities:

As the fight raged on, he couldn't help but feel awed by the raw power of the two individuals he had the privilege of fighting with. Pinball glanced over as Uzgeke smashed his club against Hestia, the girl returning his attack with one of her own. He saw Hikoru bore into the creature, his small pumpkin following suit. And finally, he flinched as Uzgeke glowered at the players, and Pinball felt the air around him grow hot. "Oh, Jesus," he whimpered, pulling his spear up. "Zomekko! Let's go!" The shadow around his weapon began to swirl once more, violently this time, and Pinball rushed the behemoth in front of them, laying a fair Dimension Stampede into the monster. He watched as the green-turned-red creature's health dropped a good amount, and reeled backwards, holding his spear out now, trying to maintain distance. The fight would be over soon.

Action Taken: Sword Art - [Dimension Stampede] Hit! [+1 EN, -17 EN] 
Uzgeke: ID# 100815  BD: 6 (Hit!) ~ 15*15= 225-35= 190 DMG 

Players:

[H:6] Hestia: 1286/1385  ENG: 121/134  DMG:16  MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Regen: (+45 HP when hit)  Rec: (+3 Eng on CD:6+)  Battle healing- 3%

[H:2] Pinball: 740/740 HP | 42/74 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA 

Enemeis:

Uzgeke:   HP: 311/1500   DMG: 200  MIT: 35  

Abilities:

Edited by Pinball