[PP-F4] A Deal's a Deal <<Absolute Zero>>

Pinball nodded. "Yeah, I get ya," he agreed. Fishing was fun... so long as you weren't unlucky. It was a chancy, dangerous thing to do, but, if you could handle the dangers presented to you, fishing was potentially one of the most efficient ways of acquiring loot. Pinball had always been a fan of risk/reward scenarios, so Fishing had initially seemed perfect to him; but he kept fishing up monsters, and those monsters kept sneaking in hits on him, and Pinball couldn't take hits. "Oh!" Shield pulled from the lake's muck a treasure chest. "You're pretty good at finding these, huh?" Pinball took a few steps back. Shield had turned out to be a reliable partner. Admittedly, Pinball had half-expected him to not follow up on his end of the deal, but Shield had followed through. "Hope it's not a mimic, though. That'd suck." Pinball glanced around to make sure no mobs were creeping up on him. 

Using Gold Key

Opening Chest: ID# 101760 results: Loot: 5+7=12

ID# 101760 LD:5+7=12 CD:5 2,500 Col, 5 T3 Materials, 2 T3 Rare Consumables, 1 T3 Rare Weapon

Shield took out one of his many Gold Keys and pressed it against the lock. "If you do a lot of chest hunting, these are invaluable tools. Not only do they increase the value of the loot drops, but they essentially deactivate any chest that would have otherwise been a Mimic."

With that, the key vanished with a clinking of metal and a puff of gold dust. The lid of the chest was still weighed down partially by pond weeds, the scummy strands of green draping over its edges, but it still opened a crack and the display window of the chest contents popped into view. Shield looked over the items and gave a nod before closing the lid. "Not terrible. I've definitely done worse on a chest." He forwarded his materials, Col and the boss drop to Pinball. "I already have one of these and I have yet to use it. Feel free to take it. In any case, I feel like that's a good stopping point for our questing. You ready to head home?"

- Quest Rewards -

Shield

1 SP

Rare T3 Consumables
[101760a] [101760b]

Rare T3 Weapon
[101760c]

Pinball

3 SP

7,900 Col

5 T3 Materials

Zero Degree Icicle x 2