[OP-F2] Living Stone

Angel's heart lifts as they see the safety of his home town. He had his shop set up there so he was planning on going anyways. He heard Seld's breathing get heavy and he laughed. "Come on; we just climbed a mountain, slayed a massive stone golem, climbed back down said mountain, and ran through the woods non-stop. You can't be tired now!" He grinned as they ran into the safe zone that was the city of Urbus.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angel himself felt exhausted as the came to a stop inside the cities safe zone. Everything he just listed wasn't a small feat; but it was worth it. Through breaths, he checked his inventory and smiled as he saw the <> were still there. He turned to Seld. "I believe I owe you some of these." He said, as he took out 2 of the stones and handed them to Seld.

Seld shakes his head.

"Tell you what, why don't I just hang onto this Emerald Shard as payment. Might make a nice accessory, or even maybe a nice sword. Then you can be as creative as you want with those stones. Sound fair?

He holds the emerald shard up, letting the light from the shop windows glint off of it, wondering what he could do with such a thing.

Angel was surprised that he didn't want a cut of the loot but he smiled instead. "That sounds good. If you're happy, then I'm happy." He looked around the city of Urbus as it came to life in the night. Lights shined everywhere and shops glowed in the night. "Hey uh, my shop is just down the road from here. You wanna step inside and see if I can have some luck with this stuff?" He asked, motioning down the bright street.

Seldentar nods.

"Yeah sure, ill take a walk with you. After that Im hitting up the Inn though. The cot in my shop will not cut it tonight, i need a good rest."

He will walk with Angel back to his shop, enjoying the night breeze after a long day of fighting and peril. He had definitely earned a good meal he figured, and will all the Col he had earned, he planned on indulging a little bit.

After making it to the shop, Angel welcomed Seld inside and they hung around for a few minutes. After talking a little bit and exchanging a few tales, Seld left and Angel closed the shop. As he watched his friend head for the inn, he smiled and shook his head. "Not a bad guy." He muttered to himself. "Not a bad guy at all."

RP COMPLETED

Total Col Earned - 2050

Split between two characters - 1025

Materials obtained: 4 <> 1 <>