Shugo Chara...What's your heart egg?

If you were in Shugo Chara, what would your dream be, what would you and your Guardian Character look like and what inspired your guardian to hatch? And what is their backstory?....

My girl is shy and secretly depressed. Her name is Koymei and her chara was born because she wanted to be a try and hide from the rest of the world and try and think no one could imagaine her pain. Her parents devorced, Her older brother hates her, and she has no friends so she wears a hooded cape to school to hide herself. She finds an egg in her desk one day and a the very same day, Aitmamo is born...

wings%20dress%20stars%20long%20hair%20ribbons%20blush%20open%20mouth%20closed%20eyes%20white%20hair%20anime%20girls%20halos%20angel_www.animalhi.com_97.jpg (Minus the wings...And imagine a black cape.)

timecannoterase.jpg

(Aitmamo...closest i could get to a chibi. She is secretly a boy

kawaii-anime-girls-photo

(Imagine that as pinkish or brownish hair bye the way XP)

psiheiya.tumblr.com

This is Aria. She is a normal schoolgirl who has the attitude of a violent tsundere, and is known for "beating up the boys" apparently. But her secret, is that she always wanted to be kawaii and sweet. So at home she literally tries her hardest to act kawaii or at least change her violent nature.

vocaloid_hello_kitty_nekomura_iroha_1697x1200_wallpaper_93293

This is her Chara Kimitsu, and she is all about being youthful, lively, cheerful, and also hyper! She loves to make life exciting by doing things out of the normal, and is Aria's would be self.

(Omg I'm sorry if this is all encrypted or not showing up, the power of iPods is not very.. Powerful XD)