[PP-F2: Quest] Giant Wasps? <<Long live the Queen>>

"Well yeah you probably could.  But it never hurts to be extra careful you know.  One mistake and you..  You know.  Die.  Plus it's nice to have company even if you don't need it you know?"  When she hit herself for not remembering the main focus of the guild he chuckled and shook his head.  "Don't beat yourself up over it Mina..  Literally and figuratively.  Besides, the guild is kind of...  Going over some rough edges right now.  I don't know why but Jonathan has been acting a bit rough, a tad bit passive aggressive too."  When she commented on Velnia he laughed and shook his head.  "Never Mina.  Not once, not even in her sleep.  I think she dreams about chasing things every time she falls asleep.  That or racing other familiars."  He then paused to scan for chests, and quickly spotted one with a grin.  As he walked over to it he would speak up.  "Well, seeing as how I invested over half of my skill points in my scouting abilities, yes I would say I've found and opened multiple chests.  It's mainly col and materials, possibly armor, weapons or consumables."  He showed her the chest as he pulled bushes out of the way.  "And here we are.  Here, let me pull out my lock pick..."

ID#  106341  LD:  8+8=16  Chest found!

@tricolor_mina

I smiled when Itzal talked a bit about his insane searching capabilities. "Yeah, i remember that mr. Scout~!" I teased, a smirk on my face, "And I know that it really is better for you to have someone with you if you're super unlucky, especially since its pretty easy to acidentally spawn a mimic if you aren't careful." I snorted with laughter at the idea of Velnia being overly hyper. "Why doesn't that surprise me?" I chortled, "Like master, like familiar I suppose?" I oohed with surprise when he found a chest almost instantly. "Na, naa... that was super fast, wasn't it?" I murmured, a surprised look on my face, "I know that it probably would've taken me several hours just to find one with my luck, and then I'd probably just end up spawning a mimic instead!" I sighed, and knelt down next to the chest. "It looks pretty nice though, I wonder whats in it?"

Edited by tricolor_mina

"Yep, that's me.  The scout who can find anything who deals some of the lowest damage on the front lines..  Maybe I should take a break from the frontlines and just focus on helping players get on their feet for a while..."  When she mentioned how he could possibly find a mimic, he paused for a second.  "Um, yeah about that..  I, literally have zero chance at finding a mimic...  Like it's genuinely impossible for me to find one.  Mainly because of my lockpicking skill and mod."  When she mentioned like master like familiar he turned to look at her with a skeptical look on his face.  "And just what is that supposed to mean?"  When he opened up the chest he saw the rewards and shrugged.  "Nothing much.  One hundred and fifty col, three materials and two rare consumables yet to be determined.  Here, you can have most of it, I'd like to hold onto one of the consumables though.  You can't get much on the lower floors to be honest.  The col is multiplied by the floor number, so you'll always get a small bonus on floors like two through ten."

ID#  106357  LD:  6+5=11   150 col, 3 Tier 1 MATs, 2 Tier 1 Rare Consumables

150 col, 3 Tier 1 MATs, 1 Tier 1 Rare Consumables  to Mina

1 Tier 1 Rare Consumables to Itzal

Thread Complete!

Both players get 350 Col and 1 SP

Mina Gets 3 SP, Matriarchs Stinger, 3 T1 mats, 1 T1 rare unidentified consumable

Itzal Gets 1 T1 rare unidentified consumable and a Matriarchs Stinger

Edited by tricolor_mina