[SHOP- F2] Celestial Arsenal

Angel walked around the shop, eager to get back to work. He had recently obtained a few more crafting materials and he needed to get his shop back up and running. He walked into the back and started to heat up his forge. He placed one of his <> on the counter and waited for the fires to get nice and hot. Then once the forge was ready, Angel took a pair of tongs and placed the ingot into the fire. It heated up for a few moments and then became red hot. He used the same tongs to remove the hot ingot and then took his hammer. He raised it and repeatedly struck the ingot a total of four times, the image of his desired item coming into his mind.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sword slowly formed...

[Dice]

And almost instantly broke apart and became brittle. Angel frowned and scratched his head. "I guess I'm a little rusty." He said with a sigh as he decided to get back to work.

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Rank 2

+1 XP gained

30/40 Total XP

Angel got curious and looked over at his <>. He got a crazy smile and walked over, picked it up, and placed it into the forge. After a few minutes it became red hot and Angel took it out. Then he raised his hammer and struck it, molding the item into a strange shape. He slowly formed the item in his head and as he struck it for the final time, it began to glow and change into a sword.

Once again, a sword formed...

[Roll]

The <> slowly formed into a one handed longsword. The blade was black and looked unbearably strong. The hilt had a small insignia in the center; it was a pair of wings with a sword in the middle and a halo over top. It was Angel's personal emblem, his calling card so to say. He smiled as he picked up the weapon and looked it over. It was heavy, just the way he liked it. The tip along with the edges were already sharp but they seemed sharper than an average blade. He stepped back and took a few swings to test out the weapon. It felt perfect in his hands and he smiled. "Almost perfect." He said with a grin.

Name: The Obsidian Angel

Quality: Rare

Shop: Celestial Arsenal

Description: An Obsidian blade that looks like it belonged to an ancient warlord. It stands at 6 feet in length, larger than the average Longsword and much heavier as well. The blade was much sharper than a normal sword as well. The hilt it inscribed with Angel's Mark.

Buffs: +2 Damage

(Awaiting Approval)

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Rank 2

+ 5 XP

35/40 Total XP

Angel went back to the crafting bench and fumbled with one of his remaining <>. He wasn't sure what he should try to make next. He tapped his hammer against his work table, his mind wandering a little here and there, the possibilities were endless. Then he looked down at his attire and got an idea. "I could always use a new set of armor. Plus, with all the different dangers out there, you can never be too careful." He said to himself as he placed the ingot into the forge. After enough time, he prepared it for crafting. After he took up his hammer and started to form the ingot, he closed his eyes and waited for the magic.

The armor slowly formed...

It was good, but not great. A piece of strong, light armor formed but it didn't have any special qualities that Angel was looking for. He shrugged and placed the armor on one of the stands in the front of the store. He stepped back from it and looked it over. "Not the best I've made, but still nice." He said with a sigh.

Rank 2: 3 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Daily Crafts used: 3

-3 Materials

2 XP gained

37/40 Total XP

Angel rummaged through his material's chest, hoping to find something useful. Then he found it, his <> from what seemed like ages ago. He picked up the ingot and looked it over, remembering how he obtained the item. But he shook the bad memories away and went back to crafting. He placed the ingot into the fire and waited for it to heat up. After enough time, he used his tongs to place the ingot onto the anvil. Then he grabbed his hammer and went to work, hoping for a good set of armor. After a few good strikes, the item took shape......

[Roll]

..... As the armor formed, Angel slowly smiled. He had created a set of heavy armor, and it looked great. The armor was maroon in color, with a purple trim along the edge. A set of spikes ran along the shoulder blades, giving the armor a sinister look. If one had to guess, they would more than likely think that it belonged to a demon.

Name: Devil's Guard

Quality: Uncommon

Shop: Celestial Arsenal

Description: A sinister set of red armor with a purple trim along the edge. A set of spikes ran along the shoulder blades, making the appearance look more demonic than normal.

Buffs: +1 Thorns damage on enemy roll of 6-8

Rank 2: 3 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Daily Crafts used: 1

-1 Material

3 XP gained

40/40 Total XP

RANK UP: Rank 3!

New Rank stats

Rank 3: 40 total EXP and 4 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-5=bad Item

6-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Walking into the Celestial Arsenal, Ourian couldn't help but admire the weapons and armor that lined the walls. Just seeing the equipment that the owner has created increases his excitement. Oh yeah... I think I may have found a pretty damn good blacksmith. Ourian thought as he walked over to the counter.

"Would the owner of this fine establishment currently be on the premises?" Ourian asks loudly, hoping to get the owner's attention.

Angel was busy cleaning some of his tools and weapons when he heard the customer enter the building> He smiled and stood up, walking out into the front room to greet the player. "Hello there," He said with a warm smile. "What can I do for you today?" He asked. It had been a while since he last had a customer and he was eager to get his name back out there.

While he waited for the player to come up with a response, Angel quickly ducked into the back room to get back to work. He heated up the forge and then went to his item chest. Grabbing his recently obtained, <>, he placed the item into the forge and waited for it to heat up. After enough time, he took the item out of the fires and placed it on the anvil. Then, reaching for his hammer, he got to work. The only problem was that he didn't know what to make. Then, a spark of inspiration his him. He smiled and immediately started to strike the item repeatedly. Then, after the third swing, he got a response.

[Dice]

Once the light died down, Angel smiled massively. In place of the <>, was a hammer. It had a metal handle and a large, rectangular block of crystal acting as the head. The Crystal looked strong, like it could make something even better than Angel's current hammer. The blacksmith smiled and picked up the newly created hammer.

Name: Crimson Hammer

Quality: Perfect

Description: A small crafting hammer with a red crystal head. The hammer looks strong, like it could make better items than a normal hammer.

Buffs: +1 Crafting Dice

(Awaiting Approval)

Rank 3: 40 total EXP and 4 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-5=bad Item

6-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

-1 Material

+8 XP gained

48/80 Total

Snapping back to reality, Ourian tore his gaze away from the wall and called back to the blacksmith. "I was hoping that maybe you could craft me a Longsword, Uncommon Grade or higher. It has to have Bleed. Here's the details." Ourian told him, handing the owner a sheet of paper.

Order Form

Weapon: Longsword

Name: Uncommon - Dark Hunter, Rare - Shadow Slayer, Perfect - Banisher

Grade: Uncommon or higher

Description: A blade forged by one of angelic descent whose sole purpose is to eradicate the Darkness.

Enchantments: Bleed. Rare - Bleed, DMG+1. Perfect - Bleed 2, DMG+1

Appearance: slightly longer than a normal Longsword, white blade, bladed guard, aquamarine gem at the base of the blade.

(Sorry. I'm currently at work so I can only get on if I'm not too busy :p )

Angel emerged from the back room after putting his newest creation away for the moment. He took the slip of paper that Ourian had written his order on. After looking over it for a few seconds, he smiled and nodded. "Looks good. I'll get right on it." He said while his mind began to work on figuring out what he should make the sword out of. The options were limitless and he was going to get creative with this order.

Smiling as the blacksmith took the order, Ourian couldn't help but be excited. I'll finally have my own weapon!

"Thank you, my friend. Sadly, my pockets are a little light, but I am more than willing to work off the rest or set up a payment plan until it's paid off, if needed." Ourian offered. It upset him how he didn't have much money, but if he was to start helping on the front lines, he needed to start gearing up and training.

Angel shrugged when the player said that he didn't have a lot of money. "Payment comes when I finish the sword. How much the payment is depends on what kind of sword I bring you. It's as simple as that." He said with a mischievous grin. He was referring to his method of letting the customer decide the price for their item. How much was it worth to them was their decision.

Ourian couldn't believe his ears as Angel told him about how he prices his work. He just gave me almost absolute control over how much the piece will be worth! This is bad... If I offer too little, I might offend him... and yet if I offer too much, he might feel bad about taking that much money from someone like me, thus further offending him... What the hell do I do?! Ourian thought frantically, desperately trying to solve his current dilemma.

Finally, he thought of an idea where both parties are happy.

"The sword, to me, is worth about 500 col Uncommon, 650 Rare, and 800 Perfect, considering what little I have to offer at the moment... However, I DO know quite a few players that are in desperate need of decent equipment. What I can promise is not only the col, but also the continued business of myself and my sister, as well as potential customers in the future. Will this work?" Ourian offered, holding a hand out and smiling slightly. He knew it was a long shot, however he at least had a good chance of not offending Angel.

"I can always use new customers," Angel said, smiling as the idea grew on him. "Deal." He shook the player's hand firmly. Then he walked out from behind the counter and pulled out a small cleaning rag. He went through cleaning his merchandise with some sort of polish. After a moment or two he turned back to the player. "I'll contact you when the item is ready." He said while cleaning a longsword.