[SHOP- F2] Celestial Arsenal

Zauis chuckled at how Angel was reacting to the material that he had brought. "Yes, I would like some type of special enhancement. I think the paralysis would defiantly fit this type of sword. Yeah, I'm aware of the powers of the curse. But, the look that dragon gave me before he died made me feel like if I wield something this strong, I can handle it as long as I'm afraid of the weapon. I think if you do not fear your own blade then your weak. I'm ready when you are bro." he smirked while sticking his hands in his pockets.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After picking up the order that Grim had placed and putting it to the side for a moment, he returned his attention to the Cursed Dragonite. He eagerly scooped it up and moved into the back room. Lucifer was waiting for him, laying on a bed of still red coals. The Nightmare bowed his head at Angel. "Hello Master, what can I do for you today?" He asked telepathically. Angel brought the Dragonite out and set it on the anvil. "One blast of demonic fire please and thanks." He said as he picked up the tongs and held on tightly. Lucifer exhaled and a blast of blue flames engulfed the Dragonite, turning it bright red and ready for use. Angel smiled and lifted his hammer, picturing the sword that Zauis had described. Then, the ore began to glow and the sword formed.

When the blade formed, Angel smiled even bigger. The sword came out almost perfectly as he had intended. It had the exact design that Zauis had specified and it even glowed a little from the demonic fire. As Angel polished it and put it in a presentation case, he sighed. It was a great weapon, but the price wasn't going to be cheap. Business was business after all. Angel walked to the front of the room with the sword in hand and presented it to Zauis. "There you have it, one badass sword as ordered."

Name: The Devil's Dragon

Description:http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130603163718/someordinarygamers/images/0/09/Cursed_sword.png

Shop: http://www.sao-rpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=2285&start=20

Effects: Paralysis on Critical, +1 damage

A huge smirk appeared on Zauis's face when Angel revealed the sword and placed it into his hands. Zauis nodded and backed away from the counter and swung it a few times to get a nice feel for it. "This is nice... Real heavy and just the all around perfect sword for me. Thank you Angel. I really appreciate it. How much do I owe you, my friend. I don't care about the price. Just name it." he smiled while looking at his blade.

Angel smiled, pleased with his customers satisfaction. "It was no trouble at all. I'm just happy to help. As for the price, make me an offer. It's your sword, how much is it worth to you?" Angel asked. He liked this method of deciding the price. If people didn't pay with materials, then it was their call what their weapon was worth.

Zauis smirked at how Angel used a method that probably no one else used. Zauis walked up to the counter and placed 8,000 col on the desk and turned his back and began walking out the door while throwing his hand up. "I'll see ya around Angel. Don't ever die man." he yelled as he made it outside leaving the shop. Zauis didn't really care for how much col he gave, Zauis never focused on that sorta thing. He was rather generous.

Angel got to work on Grim's order. He brought out the <> that he had looted on his dungeon raid and moved to the back. After picking up his hammer and lightly tapping the sword, it glowed for a moment before turning into 2 <> Ingots. He smiled, pleased with the result as he started heating up his forge. He grabbed the tongs and once the forge was hot enough, he placed the ingot in the fire. He waited for the ingot to get hot enough before taking it out and putting it on the anvil. Then he raised his hammer and struck the ingot, imagining the sword that Grim had requested. With a final swing of his hammer, the ingot glowed and the sword formed.

Angel saw the sword form and the design become clear. It wasn't at all what either Angel, or Grim, was looking for. It was a good sword, just not what he was looking for. After checking it and putting it away with the other weapons, he looked back at the other ingot. He wasn't ready to use it, not until he had the right equipment to guarantee a successful run. He looked back at his chest of materials and saw that he had one last <>. A small smile crept onto his face as he took out the stone and placed it in the forge. Once the stone was hot enough, he put it on the anvil and started hammering it, while thinking of a hammer. He needed better equipment to make better weapons. After another strike, the stone glowed and changed into a large forging hammer.

The stone finished changing into a hammer. He frowned. The hammer was good, but not perfect. He wouldn't be getting any special enchantments from this thing. He sighed and realized that he had used his last stone on this hammer. He shrugged as he put new hammer away and sat down next to the anvil, planning out his next move.

Rank 2: 20 total EXP and 3 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

-2 Materials used

-4 XP earned

29 Total XP

Angel looked up at Grim, a discouraged look on his face. "I'm ready, but I'm also not. I don't have the right equipment to pull it off. I've only got one shot at this and I don't want to mess it up. You want a perfect item and I can't guarantee that just yet. All I need is a different basic material to make a new hammer and I can make you're sword. I'm sorry about the wait, I just don't want to mess up your sword. I hope you can understand." He said, sounding disappointed in himself about how he couldn't get this simple thing done for his friend.

Grim shrugged his shoulders, "Nah, it's cool, I waited this long, few more hours or days wont kill me." Grim then turns toward the door, "Shoot me a PM when it's ready dude, I'll see ya later."

Grim opens the doorn and walks out.

He raised his eyebrow. "So to clarify, you want a rapier that does +1 damage and increases your speed? Alright, I think I can manage that. But the price is gonna go up to about 3000 Col. You're asking for a rare weapon here and that's not easy. But I'll see what I can do." He said with a smile.

• 5 weeks later...

As I walk into the shop that Grim told me about, I walk up to the man named Angel, as I pass a lovely blonde haired woman, I stand at the counter. "Greeting, I wish to commisson a weapon from your astablishment, the one named Grim told me about your shop, and I thought that a new blade would be in order for me." I say to him as I await his response.

I then frowned, as I had no mats, "Uhh... well, I have no mats, you buy chance have a Great sword I could buy then?" I say as I was now disapointed about this little incident, "You know Grim is going on an expedition back to floor 5, he told me Demonic Ore is a perfect metal to make sterdy weapons." I say as I had a distasteful look on my face, "We can join him, and get the metal then." I says asI look at this young man, and give a sigh.

Angel leaned against the counter, his mind going to work. "Hmm, Demonic Ore is a good material. Fortunately for you, I've got two ingots left from my last journey into that desert." Angel said as he pointed to his chest of materials. Then he got out from behind the counter and walked around the store. "I don't have a Great Sword to sell you, but I sure can try to make you one. All I need are the details; you know: design, quality, possible enchantments. Stuff like that." He said, his tone slightly flat. The man in his store seemed irritated and Angel wasn't sure why.

As I look down at him, as I never liked the Demonic type of enemies, or Grims crazy antics. I set down a order list of the desired weapon, "Here, just PM me when you are done with it, I am not in a well mood right now, I will leave and return when the blade is complete." I say as I give him the template, and walk out of the store.

Weapon Style: Two-Handed Straight Sword (Greatsword)

Quality: Perfect

Name: "The Sword of the Abyss"

Shop: (Shop-F1) Heaven's Blades

Description: A greatsword of pure darkness, it's blade, corrupted by blackness and malice, as it is no longer of this world, and all who wield it, shall fall into insanity as well.

Enchanments: +3 Damage

Photo: "The Sword of the Abyss"