[SHOP- F2] Celestial Arsenal

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angel looked up from his work, wondering if he had heard someone enter his shop. But when he didn't hear anything else but the door, he shrugged and returned to his work. He brought the living stone over to the anvil and took out his hammer, striking the hot stone repeatedly, a shield in mind. He could see it now, the glorious design, the strong core. With a final swing of the hammer, the shield formed. Angel's heart sank. The item wasn't a shield that he could be proud of. It was barely even a shield. The entire thing looked like it would break with the slightest touch. Angel sighed and swung his hammer down onto the failed attempt and the item exploded into pixels. Angel sighed as he looked around. He had another craft, but then again he didn't want to waste another stone on something he wasn't sure about. He pondered this for a moment.

He sighed and grabbed another stone with the tongs and brought it over to Lucifer. "One more time buddy." He said as he held the stone near Lucifer. "As you wish Master." He said as he shot another puff of blue flames onto the stone and heating it up instantly. Angel brought the stone over to the anvil and went to work on it, the shield in mind. He struck the hammer once more against the stone and it formed in a bright light. The light died down and so did Angel's expectation. The shield seemed a little better than the other one but not by much. He sighed and sat down, the failed project still resting on the anvil.

End of Daily Crafts

1 Epic Fail

1 Fail

2 XP gained. -2 materials

20/20 XP Level up!

Rank 2 Blacksmith

Angel looks up from his moping upon hearing his friend's voice. His spirits immediately lifted as jumped to his feet and rushed to the front of the shop and saw his friend standing there. "Well well well; I had a feeling that you'd walk through my door at some point. So, what can I get for you? A custom order? Or perhaps one of the items I have for sale already?" He moved over and showed him the heavy armor titled, Heaven's Guard. It was a fine piece of armor and he was sure that anyone would be proud to own. "What are you in the mood for my friend?"

Grim shook his hand, "Im not here for armor, do you do swords by chance, Im willing to pay for top notch, just need a new one soon in case Daeron trys to pull a sneak attack on me." Grim lifts up his starter falchion. "See, not much, soo how bout it, a new sword for me, or only armor?" Grim asks as he tilts his head.

Angel grins. "A sword you say? Well, I do have a sword already made if you're interested." He moved to one of the display cases where Dragon Claw rested. It was a one handed longsword. The blade was red in color, with a series of small diamond shaped holes going down the center and allowing air to pass through, making the blade faster. The grip looks like a red dragon gripping the wielder's hand with the claw, making it impossible to lose your grip on it. He unlocked the case and removed the sword, carefully holding the blade and handle as he presented it to his friend. "This little beauty is Dragon Claw. I made it with an <> and a <>. The sword is wicked fast, giving you an slight advantage against most monsters, or in your case, people [+1 to Battle Dice]." He set the weapon on the counter and grins. "So you interested? Or do you want a custom made Falchion? I've got some materials lying around or if you want a special effect, you'd have to get the materials. If you choose to get your own materials, there's only one catch; you have to take me with you." Angel used this method of payment as a way to get into the field and get some experience, as well as make a connection with his customers, which in turn would make them more likely to come back to the store and spend some of their hard earned Col. "So what's it gonna be?" He asked, the same grin still on his face.

Grim face lose all color, "Well...uh you see, I can only use one handed curved blades, you know... Scimitars, and Falchions right now." "Trying to unlock the <> skill, but this is a nice weapon, just not my class style." Grim says as he pulls a weapon out that may help him, "Can you make this?" Grim opens a link to a photo of a weapon.

The Maelstrom

Angel's eyes go big as he sees the weapon. "Good lord. This is some serious hardware. I um," Angel opens his Material's Chest and rummages through it, looking for something that could make this weapon. He sighed, finding only stones. He needed metal, preferably something dark. Suddenly he gets an idea. "I've got something in mind, and I know that you won't have this item on you. We need Demonic Iron. It should work out more than perfectly. Plus I know where we can get some." He stands up and looks his friend in the eyes. "But it's gonna be tough. We may need some backup." He sighs and opens a small booklet from his inventory. He flips through it and taps on the page. It's a picture of a small, red man with wings and a pitchfork. An evil grin rests on his face. "Imps. They drop Demonic Iron when you kill them, but the trouble is that if you kill to many of them, than a Devil Lord will appear. It's a tough beast and we need to be careful." Then he gets a crazy grin. "It'll be fun though."

Grim then gave a sinister smile, "So, Lucifer wishes to face me, very well I shall claim his soul as well." Grim says in his Grim Reaper voice, as he points to the door, "So shall we go, we do need the help."

[OOC-Please make a PP of it, Daerons still trying to kill me]

Angel grinned and looked into the back room. "Lucifer, come on! We've got some monsters to kill!" A commotion was heard in the back and the Nightmare soon emerged from the back, his crimson eyes blazing. "Then let us be off." He said with a prominent, almost visible smile. He made his way to the door as Angel smiled at Grim. "There's our back up. Now lets go kill some demons." he says as he exits the shop with Grim behind him.

• 2 weeks later...

Angel heard Shaya from the front and walked out, wiping some soot off his face as he did so. "Oh hey Shaya!" He saw her sitting on the counter and smiled a little. "A sword you say? What kinda sword are you looking for; longsword, falcion, shortsword? Name it and I can make it." He pulled out a notepad and got ready to take her order. "Also, I'm gonna need to know if you want some special effects for the sword." He added.

Angel looked over her order and nodded. This was easy, well, easier than most of his orders. He smiled, "This shouldn't be that hard. I'm just gonna need a few special materials to get the desired effects." He opened a small notebook of materials and looked through for something that would work. Then he found it. "I think <> would work. It should give you the strength and the speed you need. Now, as you should probably guess, I need payment for my services. Now, you can either pay in Col or Materials. I'll take either." He said as he finished the Order Form.

Angel laughed a little. "I wouldn't expect you to. The glass is found deep in the magma tunnels of the 7th floor. The tunnels themselves are dug into the mountain and are kinda hard to get to. I've never been there but I'm sure it will be quite the challenge to get the items. Given that, and the weapon itself, you're looking at about," He did some counting in his head. "2400 Col. And that's with a friend discount." He said with a shrug. It was dangerous to go snooping around a magma tunnel and he had to be well compensated.

Upon walking around on floor two, Zauis was looking through his inventory when he saw the material he got from a cursed dragon. "Cursed Dragonite, huh? Let's see if I can get to a blacksmith. Looks like there is one right over there." he walked over to the blacksmith shop and entered. He saw the blacksmith and waved at him. "I've got this cursed material I got from a powerful cursed black dragon. Do ya think you could try and make a weapon? I don't care if you aren't the best or whatever. Just need to see if it'll turn out good." he smiled while handing the cursed Dragonite to Angel.

The sword: The sword

Haven't thought of a name xD

Angel looked over the Dragonite and the sword design. "This is an interesting find. I've never dealt with a cursed material before." He set the Dragonite on the table and starred at it. "I think I can make this work, but I have to know ahead of time, do you want some sort of special enhancement? With a material like this, I can do quite a bit with it. For example, I could have it curse the opponent with some sort of ailment like poison or paralysis? Or I could make it do extra damage? But I will warn you this ahead of time; it is possible that the weapon curse you instead of your opponent, seeing how the material itself is cursed. It will be a stretch but I think I can make this work." He said with a mischievous smile. He'd never handled a cursed material before, let alone craft with it. This could be interesting.

Grim walked up the door and put in a order

Item: Scimitar or Falchion/Crafters choice

Quality: Perfect

Name: "The Reaper's Edge"

Shop: Celestial Arsenal

Description: This sword was forged by the reaper, using the same ore his Scythe is made from, it shimmers with a dark aura, and rings in the wind that houses the screams and souls of those unfortunate to face whomever wields this blade.

Enchantments: +3 to Damage

Photo: "The Reaper's Edge"

Grim left a little foot note

Hey dude, i need this made for me im entering the tournament, and I need as much damage output as possible here is my order, PM me if you have problem. We are still down with the Demonic ore hunt?"