[F2 - PP] A foe by any other name <<Long Live The Queen>> [COMPLETED]

As the wasp queen's wings began to flutter and buzz, Neo positioned herself to make sure she was the one in front of it. Even though SU was the last to attack the creature, Neo didn't want her to be targeted. Neo tried to further grab the attention of the insect with another strike, however she underestimated how quickly it would get up and struck below her target.

Come on, stay focused on me. Don't look at Su, she isn't your threat.

The beast turned towards Neo, and appeared to be hurt from the loss of limb. Its health bar was visibly going down at a steady pace, Neo's bleed effect was doing its job.

Even though I missed, it should be dead pretty soon here. I don't see it getting of more than one last attack. Unless we keep missing, of course. Even if it does get more attacks, I should be able to tank it well enough to ensure that Su doesn't wind up getting hurt.

Spoiler

Roll ID: #102157

BD: 2 + 1 = 3 - Miss

MD: 8 - 1 = 7 Paralyzed

Neo:

HP: 180

ENG: 15 (+1 regen; -2 miss)

Hate: 3 

Sunova:

HP: 100

ENG: 10

Hate: 1

Wasp Queen:

HP: 18 (-12): 12 bleed damage

DMG: 20

Status Effects: Bleed - 12 damage/turn - 1 turn

Edited by Neopolitan

"Don't back off Now, 3 more hits and it will be dead," Sunova said as she stood there watching how Neo mist her attack, Sunova was not really happy about how the system made it a challenge even for the greatest sword users like herself. Still, however, they needed to keep going if they want to get to the top in order to stick out. Sunova readied another sword art and attacked the wasp that was still laying on the ground, However this time she did another sword art than before. With High-speed, Sunova charged at the queen wasp, She looked to be going faster than before and her speed has defiantly increased. But however, Sunova lost her speed as the Queen Wasp looked at her, Her fear of the giant wasp jumped in and Sunova lost all of her momenta as she fell to the ground right in front of the queen wasp. Sunova stood up fast and jumped almost 10 feet back, "Brrrrr, Stupid thing why did you look at me with your scary face" Sunova yelled with a small angry tone in her voice.

Spoiler

ID: 102160

BD: 4 +1 (miss)

Neo:

ENG: 15 

Hate: 3 

Sunova:

ENG: 6 (missed Sword Art)

Wasp Queen: Paralyzed

HP: 18

Status Effects: Bleed - 12 damage/turn - 1 turn

Edited by Sunova

The wasp queen had her attention on Su, and that wasn't good. Neo gave a quick, harmless jab at the queen to gran her attention back. Much to her relief, the trick worked. The wasp quickly turned around and tried to jab at Neo, but its loss of blood was slowing it down. Neo took another sidestep and unleashed her sword art once more.

I'm being a bit repetitive, aren't I. Though I guess they do say that practice makes perfect.

Neo went for the two blows, leaving a particle trail in a 'V' shape. The wasp let out an unnatural squeal and broke into pixels, finally at the end of its HP. No sooner had the wasp queen died than a reward screen popped up for its defeat. The quest was finished. Neo sheathed her sword and caught her breath, glad for the fight to be over. They had gotten lucky, the wasp queen was unable to land a single scratch on them.

Though I'm glad we didn't get hit, I was hoping I could get a better gauge for where I'm at in terms of skill.

Spoiler

Roll ID: #102167

BD: 5 + 1 = 6 - hit (Thank goodness for +1 ACC)

MD: 3 - 1 = 2 - Miss

Neo:

ENG: 15 (+1 regen; -1 sword art)

Hate: 4 (+1 hit)

Sunova:

ENG: 8

Wasp Queen:

HP: 0 (-18): 12 bleed + (3 base * 2 sword art)

Neo gets last hit and is not in loot parameters, so no loot drops from the monster. All quest objectives completed.

Edited by Neopolitan

As Neo dealt the last hit and the Queen Wasp fell and broke into pixels. It was great to see that they defeated a field boss on there own but still, as the Reward menu popped up Sunova looked a bit down and angry at the same time. Damn, I did Near nothing. Sunova though as she swings her sword around in a perfect circle and on to her hip. "Mission Succes, Well done,"  Sunova said giving Neo a thumb up. Even though she was a bit angry that she could do near nothing in the fight and you could see it clearly in her eyes as you looked into them. Slowly she walked up to Neo  "Grrr, Wasp ... Stupid ... Bug Off ... Stay Dead" were some of the words you could hear her mumble. Standing next to Neo, Sunova looked up at her "Shell we go Back to the safe zone, and depart from there. I have something I need to HANDLE" She said as her last word sounded real Angry. However, Sunova did not really look mad for the outside but on the inside, there was something cooking for sure and you could clearly see it in her eyes.

Even though the wasp was defeated, Neo couldn't help but notice the anger in Su's eyes.

I don't know why you're so mad, we were lucky that we didn't ned your healing and your blow did make it be a much shorter battle. Without it, I'm certain he queen would've gotten at least another attack in, maybe more.

Neo tried to be kind as she smiled and nodded, hoping that she would be able to console Su. Even though this battle she didn't do much, it was simply because of its general ease. She could've been needed if the queen had starting getting hits in against Neo. Though Neo probably could've taken it out on her own, she was able to be much more offensive knowing that someone had her back.

Hopefully we can find something that's a little bit more challenging next time around, that way we can all contribute in a more noticeable way.

Sunova seemed to calm down a bit as Neo smiled at her, She couldn't be mad because she did nothing. It was true that Sunova Knew how to handle a katana in real life but in this game it was pure luck "Sorry If I became a bit angry there, Just don't like the fact that I know I can handle a sword IRL but it just unfair how the system does it from time to time." Sunova said holding her hand on her sword that she had sheeted on her hip. Maybe next time they could do something more fun even get one of her friends to join. "Next time We will do something Fun, Maybe try to help some 'people of the land' or even defeat another field boss. Who knows, But at this point, I'm a bit tired and all, so I want to get some sleep. See ye Next time Neo" As Sunova ran into the safe zone before them and entered a local Inn along the main street.

(OOC: I will leave it with this xD)

Thread Summary:

1 page of completed RP: 1 SP each + 400 Col total

Completed <<Long Live The Queen>>: +3 SP each and 1x <<Matriarch's Stinger>> each

<<Matriarch's Stinger>> - This incredibly potent venom can be applied to a weapon to provide an additional +1 damage for the duration of one battle.

Total SP:

Neopolitan: 4

Sunova: 4

Total Col:

Neopolitan: 200

Sunova: 200