[PP-F21] True Strength Is... (Baldur, Hestia)

I just chuckle a bit nervously upon the question of asking what i had been up to. Not that surprised by the information of beatbox's suicide from having heard about it before and having a similar thought that it was just a man trying to commit suicide with a possible hero complex. Yeah Beatbox fought and died by a guy named Death Adder. According to Jomei that guy also attacked him at some point in front of the rest of the guild back when it was new. I think from what he told me about it that death adder guy has something against people that try to rise up with the title of being "heroes". I say doing the air quote for emphasis as i look towards the master of shadows and than back towards Baldur as i think on what i have been doing and sighs a bit at that. I haven't really been doing much i think. Just been doing what i was doing earlier with you guys. Getting myself into these new quests that come out to try and keep up with everyone on the frontlines. Try to eventually maybe even catch up to the myth himself Calrex. I say in a joking turn near the end as i look towards the side at that. Don't really do much besides that though. Not enough people to spend time with it feels like since everybody seems too busy.