[F22-PP] Hopes and Plans <Itzal & Hestia>

"I'll have to explain it to the rest of the guild first you know, but yeah in the end I'll try and aim for that.  Hopefully I can work something out with the current apprentices I have.  Vex I feel will want to keep training with me, but the other two I'm not so sure.  If they decide to go elsewhere then I'll try giving them like, one last lesson, tips and tricks, and some life advice before they head off.  It's going to be hard though, balancing the training with the....  Well, you'll find out soon,"  he said blushing a bit as he muttered this.  When she mentioned how he had to meet up with someone he nodded, and when she mentioned preparing he chuckled.  "To be honest, I think the most we'll be doing is mental preparations and grabbing a few buffs...  Though seriously, we should see if we can find anyone trustworthy enough to take with us.  If we're going to take him down we need to avoid having to fight his guards or minions and the like...  Do you know if there are any recording crystals?  Not the audio recording, like.  Is it possible to take pictures, or video someone in Aincrad?  I kind of want to look into that, both for taking down Domarus for good, as well as for sentimental reasons."  When she made her threat he looked at her with serious eyes.  "So long as I have the ability Hestia, she will not die."  As he watched her leave he made a mental note to craft some corridor crystals to the jail.  Specifically one to an empty cell in case he was left with no other choice.  When he was alone he sighed in relief and smiled to Velnia.  "That went well I think."

Summary

Both players receive 1 sp and 200 col