[F22-PP] Hopes and Plans <Itzal & Hestia>

Itzal had given Hestia a lot to think about.  He was hoping she would be wiling to hear him out, and put her grudge aside for everyone's sake.  If only for a little bit.  He'd need to be careful not to hit too many sore spots of course.  Otherwise she'd snap at him.  Hopefully things didn't get violent of all things.  He sat on the edge of the waterfall, Velnia on his shoulder as he did so.  He opened up his menu and went to his inbox: 

To @Hestia

Listen, I'd like to talk to you about Domarus and our plan of action.  I want to help but at the same time I feel like we need to talk about this and make an official decision on how we are going to go about it.  One that will benefit all of Aincrad and it's inhabitants, as well as us.  All I ask is for you to hear me out.

please...

He hit send and sighed, worried as usual about what may happen.  Hopefully he was just worrying for worry's sake and that she would be open minded to what he needed to say...  But somehow he didn't think that was going to be the case.  He heard his dragon give a nervous growl and stroked her back.  "I can't have you playing with Kuro this time Velnia.  I need you there for support..."

I glare at the beastman in front of me as i hold my blade tightly as i rush forward as the beastman charges at me moments before as i just nod my head figuring that rather normal. I quickly raise my shield to block the downward strike of a bladed axe the beast was holding as i quickly push back against it forcing the beast off of its center of gravity. Quickly following up with a flurry of swings of my blade cutting into the creature over and over until it bursts into pixels as i take a calming breathe. Can't stop here. I need to push myself more. I got to protect those i care for. I can't allow failure again. I say bitterly and angrily towards myself as i start to head deeper into the forest as i hear a small little ding notification as i open up the message and see that it is Itzal asking to see me i type out a quick little response while i go back to my training for the moment till i hear an answer to my question. My familiar following behind me slowly as i turn my head to look at him as i see a saddened look in his posture and look on his face as i get onto one knee and pets him slowly and gently. I know you want me to relax my precious little Kuro, but you have to understand i am doing this for the people we care for. So the both of us can defend and make sure our family lives. I say softly to him with a gentle and caring gaze towards the lion with wings.

Spoiler

Message sent to player Itzal

Tell me what floor you're on i'll be there as soon as i can.

Itzal waited patiently for a reply from...  Well not patiently, more like nervously and anxiously.  He was concerned about what Hestia would say, how she would act and the like.  He wondered if-  He was cut off as he received a notification from Hestia and opened it immediately.  After reading it he sighed.  Well, at least she was willing to come.  Hopefully she would be open minded though.  He sent her another message.

Spoiler

To Hestia

Twenty second floor.  Saphire Falls.

He leaned his head against his hands behind his head.  He was really hoping this would go well.  The fact that Hestia's sister was working with Domarus, it really complicated things.  Badly.  She was emotional, choosing to act out of anger and vengeance over logic and reasoning.  Choosing to launch a full on assault against Domarus rather than take out his resources and allies, preventing them from hurting anyone if they chose to attack Domrus directly.  If they did this wrong, all of Aincrad could erupt into chaos.  Players facing off against each other, accusing all parties of murder, betrayal, scheming, manipulating.  Players attacking the front liners, players dragging others out of safe zones to execute them for 'being in league with Domarus'.  They needed to cut off Domarus' strength, aka the media, rumors and influence.  And then prove to the world what it was he was doing.  Arresting his allies and servants and bringing them into a prison.  That would be the start of a more stable age.  Players would feel a little safer, maybe even choose to be more active in hunting for player killers and the like.  If he could just convince Hestia of this...

@Hestia

I cut off the head of the last beastman with a cold look within my eyes not really caring for them at all as i sheathe my sword as i hear the message system go off as i glance on over towards the person and nods my head at seeing the place and location. I quickly switch to some more casual clothing but keeping my sword at my side as i take a slow deep breathe. Okay there you go hest. Now lets go meet your friend. I say softly to myself as i take out a teleport crystal and teleports to the main settlement on the twenty third floor and then quickly going towards the teleport gate as i go one floor done. With myself now on the twenty second floor i make my way towards the falls wanting to move as quickly as possible to not waste Itzal's time or my own since each second wasted is another that people could be in need of help, or for prepping to take down the current annoying threat that is lurking about. After quite some time i arrive at the bottom of the waterfall and rests upon the ground and just waits for Itzal to arrive. Not knowing he is at the top of the waterfall instead.

Itzal continued to sit on the edge of the river beside the waterfall...  Or rather the stone area beside the river.  It was really loud but only if you were directly beside it.  Not to mention it had a sense of peace and tranquility.  All of this floor did, which is why he wanted to meet Hestia here.  He waited for her to arrive, trying to think about how to approach this matter to her.  He couldn't go about starting with "This is what we need to do and why this is a bad idea", but he couldn't just pretend like everything was ok.  Should he just roll with it?  Making it up as he went along?  He wasn't sure what to do in this situation.  If he wasn't afraid of risking Jenna's life he'd ask her to help him with this matter, since she was good at getting others to listen to her.  Itzal however needed to take this slowly...  He soon saw Hestia make her way over to his location and looked at Velnia with a nod.  This wasn't going to be easy.  And he certainly hoped that things would work out for everyone.  For them, for his friends and family, for the players in Aincrad in general...  And for Hestia and her sister...  As Hestia approached him and Velnia he would wave to her, with Velnia flying over to Kuro.  She was hoping he would be able to lift her spirits in this depressive setting but it seemed that he was having a hard time too.  She looked at him as if to ask him secretly for support during this conversation.

@Hestia

I make my way over towards Itzal with calm look on my face as i  take a slow pace towards the small pond/lake like thing from which the waterfall has gathered its water. I smile rather happily at seeing the sight of the small and adorable little dragon known as Velnia making her way over towards Kuro to play what i can assume is going to be tag once more. Kuro happily joining Velnia for a game of tag or whatever Velnia would wish to do with the lion as he takes off into the air in the direction of the waterfall. As the two play I just look towards itzal as i sit beside the lake not letting my feet touch the water as i glance on over towards the scout. Blue eyes as calm as the ocean waves on a peaceful day looking towards the man across from myself a gentle breeze blowing through the clearing. So then. You mentioned you wanted to talk about how Domarus is going to fall. I say in a curious tone of voice looking towards the Celestial Scout across from myself. Already prepared mentally for having to do such a task all by myself without anyone helping me, and expecting to meet resistance in different forms who would want to stop myself from doing so.

Kuro seemed eager to play a little bit, but Velnia would not seem as eager as she had been before.  To Kuro it would be clear that she was, nervous.  Stressed.  Unsettled for the discussion Itzal and Hestia were about to have.  She was hoping that Kuro would comfort her, or at least help her support peace between the players if things got bad.  Itzal watched as Hestia approached him, and he could feel the tension in his chest, despite her having a rather calm expression.  She sat down opposite to him as she looked to Itzal.  The scout was silent as she summarized what she believed the topic was going to be about.  Itzal nodded slowly.  "If you're open and willing, I would like for us to go over every option we have available, both good and bad, and analyze each one before we make an official plan of action."  Itzal looked at her directly, and although he tried to hide it he had a bad poker face.  Thus the slight nervousness that this conversation could end badly would show a little bit in his eyes.  "So, how about we start with each of us sharing the options we know are available to us?  Whether it's options we personally see, or options Domarus has presented us with.  I suggest including Domarus' so that we can try and analyze how he'll go about this and how he thinks we'll act, so we can take him by surprise.  When you share your thoughts on our options, I'll share mine.  Hopefully we'll have a list to go through together and filter out what works and what doesn't."  Itzal pulled paper and pencils from his inventory and handed some to her, hoping to death she would go along with this.

@Hestia

I look over towards Itzal with a rather perplexed expression upon my face at heairng the first bit of what he had to say for bringing me out here to discuss what is going to happen with MY situation. Feeling bad for pulling the scout into this at this point, but knowing that there is no going back from having to do so. The slight amount of annoyance at myself for making Itzal get involved since this is a fight that i had started all of my own accord and not one he should have any personal stake in at all.  I had created the situation that i have dug myself into and now i pulled itzal into the metaphorical hole that i had dug for myself only. Look Itzal you can back out if you want to do so. This is something i started and something i plan to end one way or the other. Furthermore, if you are in this with me analyzing the bad ends we could have from confronting him is a waste of time since it will only enable a negative mindset that could ruin any other thinking. I would rather focus on the options i have for taking him down and not anything he would present us since anything he would say is only for his benefit. Which i don't care for supporting at all. I would sooner kill myself then let him win this little war i've started with that man. I say in a deathly serious tone of voice as the clam oceans turn into a icy cold look that has a buried fury and anger just looking behind the icy cold gaze. My posture having changed from a relax slouched position to a rather stiff and all business sort of posture as i look towards you.

My familiar Kuro senses the nervousness and looks over towards his owner and senses the look and gains a saddened look and nods towards the small dragon and nuzzles his cheek gently against her as he quickly flies over towards his owner and nuzzles his head gently against her to try and cheer her up through whatever she is going through right now.

I glance towards my familiar as the icy gaze breaks for a moment to a loving look as i pet my familiar softly. Running my hand down along his body as i relax ever so slightly with him at my side. Knowing that my attitude as of late has upset him greatly. That my attitude of trying to get stronger and pushing myself once more with no breaks is something that isn't healthy. That is shouldn't do so but still feeling the worry in the back of my mind of being unable to protect my guildmates possibly.

Itzal had been expecting one of two things:  Either Hestia flat out snapping from finding out what it is he wanted for them to do, or just dive right in.  One of the two extremes...  Well more accurately that's what he was wondering would happen.  She hadn't been exactly..  Predictable as of late.  Mainly because of Domarus but still.  When she heard what Itzal said she seemed a bit, surprised in all honesty.  What else did she think he was going to say?  Why was she surprised?  Was she surprised he'd even suggest a thing?  Was she surprised he was taking this rather, cautiously?  Was it because he emphasized her being 'open and willing' when he asked her to listen?  Regardless of why she was surprised, the point was that she was indeed surprised.  What surprised Itzal the most however, was when she mentioned how he could back out of this if he wanted to.  "Out of the question, and don't try and suggest that again,"  he said, his eyes calm yet hard and focused.  "A player is attempting to seize control of Aincrad, and whether for the right or wrong reason doesn't matter, there's another way we can unite the players.  He's dangerous, and I absolutely refuse not to help you.  I don't care what level you are I refuse to risk your death in all of this."  He paused right there to let that sink in for her.  He wasn't backing out of this, no chance in hell.  But more than that, one of the many reasons he was doing this was to keep her safe, regardless of whether or not she felt this was her responsibility.

"I only suggested we look over the options he gave us Hestia, because strategically speaking it's a good idea to know how your enemy thinks.  Domarus isn't some simpleton Hestia, he's a mastermind.  I haven't known him long and already I can see that.  It would be a good thing to practice.  However if you refuse to do so, then I'll have to do it for the both of us,"  he said, leaning back.  He wanted her to know how serious he was about this, and that he wasn't going to let her push him around when it came to this.  Mainly when she was emotional about it.  He saw her become hardened at the last bit but Kuro came and managed to calm her down.  "Like I said, it's strategic and wise to try and think about how the enemy would act, as it lets us prepare.  How do you think he's managed to stay up there for so long?  At any rate, if you want I can try focusing on that, while the both of us focus on what options we ourselves set up for ourselves.  We won't discuss what option will work or not, let's just lay out the options we do have, and discuss them from there.  I know one of your options was to just walk up to him and take him down correct?  What other options do you see us having out of curiosity?"

@Hestia

I look towards Itzal with a calm look in my eyes as i gaze towards the best scout in Aincrad and usual partner in everything i do when i think i am getting in over my head. 'However, this is something i can't allow. If i dig my grave it is mine and mine alone. Nobody else needs to die because of my failure. I've already helped enough people that it could count as a small army to take my place.' I think to myself as i look towards the scout wondering how i should phrase this at all to get him to understand before pausing remembering he is about as stubborn in such matters as i am. With a small sigh i let my shoulders relax as i give him a serious look that holds no cheerfulness or any emotion besides a cold sea of determination. If you're in this know that you have signed a death warrant that can be cashed in at any moment. However, i am not going to say the words again since i know you are about as stubborn as myself. I was just making the point that i can take a lot of damage and come out on top. Domarus is somebody i am not afraid of, and i think that girl Embers is on my side for the most part and she seems to be on Domarus' side only on the surface. She has been rather forthcoming with information however and that is mainly how i have learned of Domarus wanting to absorb the guild owned by Stryder. Embers is a girl with lots of spirit, but a emotion problem if i am being honest. I say towards the scout while glancing towards the side to think on what to say next.

I look over towards the Ascendant Scout with a calm look in my eyes as i look at the man. I am not that terrified of the man known as Domarus. He has Embers within his guild, Keres, and at least one other member to make it a official guild. He can have his little spies and such but i can handle them besides Hikoru's spies are the true information network. His network of information is infallible, and he would know if there were any others trying to sneak and sell information which is his turf. That means Domarus' network is tiny and barely anything if Hikoru hasn't bothered to deal with the man possibly, or at least find a spy that isn't under his jurisdiction and try to get info out of him. That means i had taken up a good bit of his information system possibly by having him watch me for a long time. I know i can beat him and Embers if they worked together on me. That leaves only the last member who might be terrifying to fight against and maybe my sister. Which i am certain you could handle yourself just fine with. I say confidently towards the Ascendant scout as i look him in the eyes having a tone of absolute confidence within my ideas of what i could summarize from having talked with Hikoru, Domarus, and other people. However, lets say he does have a huge information network that isn't anything to worry about. They are info brokers and thus not meant to fight most likely. Furthermore, Domarus isn't that frightening any of the frontliners could take him down with the correct timing. Heck even Pinball and Stryder together could take him down, and sending two is just for a precautionary measure to make sure nobody dies or is in danger of doing so. I say once more to prove my point of how weak that man truly is and how he really has no power to cause fear within someone that realizes that the game and how it works is the true decider of who his strong. Not combat prowess or anything since the numbers decide how things are done since it is all a game in the end. I glance towards my famliar and gives him a small pets once more to keep him calm knowing my cold side is something that he hates to see.

"I'm still not backing out," he said, nodding at how she knew he wasn't going to back down.  When she began to talk about his information network and how it paled in comparison to Hikoru's he said nothing, choosing to let her finish.  When she reached the part about how she wanted Itzal to handle her sister he nodded silently.  He knew the tension between the two, and seeing as how they were sisters it made all this even tougher.  He didn't mind facing her, on one condition of course.  Though he had a feeling that no matter how angry Hestia was at Domarus, she would meet his conditions.  So for the moment he would say nothing.  He was glad that she was remaining calm as she explained why they didn't need to worry too much.  It would make the conversation that much easier.  "Well starting with the information guilds and the like, there are two issues.  The first is that Hikoru has info brokers.  They mostly sell information on quests, dungeons and the like.  Any personal or private information they keep to themselves.  This is how people view info brokers.  Because of this, people who need help or information, but don't have the col to do so or don't want to pay, could end up going to Domarus' group.  From what I could find out in the last two weeks, Domarus has been doing everything in his power to reach out to the people in every way possible.  He started with the most desperate, weak, needy, and hopeless of players, helping them survive, get on their feet.  Being a genuinely nice, humble and honorable guy for the sake of earning their trust.  Protecting those in danger or being abused by removing player killers attacking them from the equation all together.  At first it was discrete but now everyone knows he's taken out two player killer guilds already.  Then there's the players who can handle themselves and are out to make a name for themselves.  He finds ways to help them that benefits them both, creating relationships, bonds, trust and respect.  Because he actively does this, even if you defeat and arrest him, there will be chaos..

"Here's how I could see it happening:  You arrest Domarus and bring him to prison.  His spy and information network makes quick work and spreads information that 'Hestia the frontliner has arrested Domarus for lying, manipulating, controlling, abusing, threatening, and other descriptions.  Who would the public believe more?  People that have helped them and earned their trust via Domarus' orders, or someone who wants payment for information that you don't know?  Domarus has purposefully made his informers known to the public.  Not as informants or spies however, but just friendly neighbors.  They're quite literally all over Aincrad.  News will spread like wildfire, and people who owe Domarus so much, who trust and respect him to the ends of the earth, will be angered.  Regardless of whether you keep people from seeing or speaking to Domarus, or if you let them approach him, they will be angered, enraged.  The best way I can describe it is civil war between players who do believe Domarus, players who side with the front liners, and players who are in doubt.  So much could go wrong, regardless of whether or not the spies lie or tell the truth.  People will get hurt.  Unless, we can cut him off from his informant network, or better yet sway one of them to work for us and share his testimony.  At that point Domarus is cornered, and we can then fight and capture him with all of Aincrad on our side.  And I already know one or two of his spies on the third floor, the floor I'm on.  If Hikoru agrees to help us, we could find the rest of them.  But that would need to be our first step in my opinion."

@Hestia

I roll my eyes at the idea that people could panic from the crazed maniac known as Domarus being arrested as i look towards the man that is my ally. Look i don't care what name he has setup while i have been busy. But i have equally done my fair share of helping out players and people in general i have literally dedicated entire days that are spent helping people in the past. Sadly such days have been lacking since i've focused more so on self-development lately though i have slowed down for the most part which is rather nice. I say as i glance away for a brief moment when saying that as i glance back towards the scout not willing to accept that people could care about the selfish man known as Domarus. My hands tightening ever so slightly at the thought of that man as i glance towards the scout. I don't care what he has setup in terms of some defense. If anything i can have Embers who is in his guild support me and that should be enough. She seems to know enough to side with me and make quick work of the man when it would come to telling the public about his activities and all of his plans. Even more so my sister could side with me in the end i hope. i say as i look up towards the sky as i clench a leg closely as i say such a thing. Hoping that my sister isn't too far gone into whatever is happening with that red-haired man that she wouldn't wish to go back to normal life. And that whole pker guild thing it is probably just some story he has spread around and didn't actually do to inspire those who would be drawn to such a story. To have people follow him closely, and if he is counting that guild that Outlander created is just stupid. They were a bunch of children and just needed a stern talking to and discretion not just a show of power. I'm just giving him the same treatment he gave those kids. If he wants to flaunt strength i will beat him to the ground and show him his place.

Itzal was shocked that her reaction to his concern was as bad as rolling her eyes at him.  She even said she didn't care how much Domarus had planned and prepared, that she could handle it regardless.  Was her hatred towards him that bad?  He saw her fists tighten as she spoke.  He heard her deny Domarus' claim to taking down player killer guilds.  When she finished his eyes darkened.  She hadn't seen Itzal angered before and while he was beginning to lose his patience a little, he hadn't reached anger just yet...  But she could see it in his eyes, and so could Velnia.  She stirred uncomfortably, looking to Kuro for support.  "Hestia you know as well as I what he's capable of.  Even if you refuse to believe that people could, and will in fact believe him above everyone else.  I've talked to these people myself, there are people, normal citizens who will fight for him even after he's put in prison.  People who will attempt to break him out of jail, people who were so desperate that when he lifted them up, they see him as God.  We can't let emotion, biased opinions, or anything else of the like blind us from this one simple fact:  If we don't do this right, people will DIE Hestia.  And those player killing guilds?  I got confirmation from a friend.  He watched Domarus defeat one of the guilds, and has heard Domarus talk about the second guild, mentioning someone close to him, with pink hair who was captured by them.  You remember?  That long time ago?  Rin's dance and duel party?  There was a pink haired girl with a full grown adult.  I have a hard time forgetting things Hestia, but I remember the way Domarus looked at him.  I can assure you he isn't lying there.  Even if you have influence over the people, which I do not doubt.  Even if your right and he doesn't have as much control as we think.  Don't you think it would be in the best interest of everyone, including us and the innocent out there who were deceived, if we take every precaution to ensure that none of his influence slips through us and causes chaos, murder, betrayal and the like?  We WILL take down Domarus.  We WILL bring justice.  And I swear we WILL bring your sister back.  But we have to do this CAREFULLY to prevent any disaster afterwards.  Hatred twists us into cruel, vile beings who don't care about anyone except ourselves and the satisfaction of bringing others down with us.  Please don't make that mistake.  I'd rather kill myself to get your attention and to break the cycle of anger and hatred Domarus has created between you two, then to let you fall into that."

@Hestia

I glance over towards itzal with a cold look remaining in my eyes not caring at seeing the slowly bubbling anger as i look the man in the eyes and responds in a rather plain tone. What if i don't want to get up? What if i already accepted that people just aren't worth saving if they are willing to be deceived and scammed by people like him. That i can stop one scam from happening but as soon as i turn my back,  that another happens within that instance. What is the point of stopping one bout of chaos when another can come out of nowhere from another megalomaniac sociopath deciding they want to have a field day with people. I just don't see the point for trying to stop one round of chaos just to allow another to happen in the future because we weren't as lucky to know who the person is going to be. For all we know the downfall of the Celestial's in the grand fashion your rival is planning would be enough to stir chaos. A giant guild that is basically a frontline staple name dying in one night from an attack. Sounds like it is on the same level really as you're portraying one manipulative prick being sent to HDA prison. I say towards the Ascendant Scout as i look him in the eyes with a dead and cold look. Each word sounding like it is coming out with venom and fury with lots of emotion in each statement as i grit my teeth at the end and my right hand remains clenched in a fist. As i look down towards my familiar and sees him looking frightened as i relax and just sits down on the ground and pets him as he soon goes across my lap as i just pet him from head to his back not minding his rather noticeable and annoying wait. Finding it more comforting then anything else knowing he is trying to keep me in check.

Hestia's anger, hate, and venom cut Itzal deep, hurting him with her words.  He looked at her with sad, hurt and almost dead eyes.  "I let myself be deceived Hestia.  I was one of them.  Does that mean I'm not worth saving?  That my life holds no value?"  He knew what her answer was going to be, he was simply trying to help her realize exactly what she was saying.  "I fight for those people, because of their innocents.  Just because people are raised the wrong way and don't know what's right or wrong, does not give us the right to turn our backs on them.  I fight for those people because I want them to have the choice.  The ability to freely choose which path they wish to take, rather than that path being forced on them through physical force, or through manipulative influence.  I fight for them Hestia, because the world needs hope.  And the moment that hope is snuffed out, so does everyone's life.  Whether it be figuratively or literally..."  He stood up at last, but not suddenly.  Slow, almost dead like.  "You're right.  The guild may be torn apart by disagreements, arguements.  Even Fearx sowing chaos among us.  We may fall apart for any of those reasons.  But that's what happens to everything.  Nothing lasts forever.  Yet that doesn't mean it has to be the end.  Just because a guild gets separated doesn't mean the friendships end.  It doesn't mean we hate each other or refuse to fight beside one another.  You have, fought this evil now.  For a while I'm guessing.  So long by yourself, that you have begun to become the very evil you despise.  You may not care about that but I do.  Because I can see what it's doing to you, and to your relationships."  He walked over to between her and the exit out of there, or rather the easiest way out.  He stood there.  When Velnia wished to come over he shook his head no.  He didn't say or do anything yet though.  He was waiting to see what she would say...

@Hestia

I look towards the ascendant scout with the same cold and somewhat dead look in my eyes as i keep constant eye contact with the man. I understand how hope works and the importance it players in people's lives i'm not ignorant to that. However, you can't simple just change the script on a entire people's idea of a man that easily if they hold fast to him. If all it took was one person close to him to say something it wouldn't be as difficult as we're making this out to be. And don't think for a second i don't fight for the same thing. I want people to have the right to choose in what they believe in without having such things forcibly chosen by someone else. I just want to have the immediate result rather then having to delay and allow more people to become hurt. Besides it's not like we could get our hands on someone that would betray Domarus since i can imagine they all have the highest rank in hiding and know there way around doing so since it is there profession, and they are meant to look like average civilians most likely so you wouldn't be able to tell the difference anyhow. I say towards the Ascendant scout as i get up onto my two feet and cross my arms at my chest. And in regards to your guild you didn't counter my point that your guild falling in some show of strength by anyone would cause chaos. A frontline guild being taken down by one man's coordination attack would be terrifying to have people think we're weak and incompetent.

Itzal calmed down a little bit at her response, despite the remaining cold and unforgiving eyes she directed towards him.  "To be fair, no one is hurt so far other than psychologically.  And even then I don't think the damage is that bad.  Regardless I agree with you in that we have to move quickly.  I only ask that we take caution seriously as, whether we like to admit it or not, he is cunning.  Strong?  Probably not.  While he's intelligent though, most of his plans for success depended on no one knowing his true self....  I, think I might know someone who could help us in this area actually..  He's been playing undercover, and has more access to the underground network in general than most.  He may know someone we can turn traitor.  Not everyone will be obsessed with following Domarus after all, doubt exists everywhere.  Among the good, the neutral, and the evil..  He's a good friend, was an apprentice of mine once.  Left for personal reasons though.  If you're willing to, I can talk with him.  If he can't think of anyone we can turn then we just go ahead and take down Domarus after warning the front liners of what may happen in the aftermath.  If he does know someone who we could use however, I ask that we make that attempt before taking down Domarus.  It will be easy for us to convince the public to join our side rather than his, if one of his own followers admits to what they had been doing after all."  He took a few steps forward, in friendship and alliance rather than hostility or pressuring.  "It's worth a shot at least, don't you think?"

"And Hestia listen.  I know I wanted to try and give our guild a second chance, but I'm really scared it's falling apart.  If it looks like there's no hope, then I'll disband the guild myself, and face Fearx by my lonesome.  Front liners won't be seen as weak and incompetent and he'll leave everyone else alone from then on.  We don't even know if it's Fearx doing this.  It's all rumors spread by Domarus and keres thus far.  No proof or evidence."

@Hestia

I look towards the Ascendant scout with a small smile at the fact that he is at least trying to find a alternate method to all of this rather then just going with my method of just going for a quick result in everything. I tap my cheek as i smile figuring i will try something just for fun knowing i am going with his plan, but that doesn't mean i can't have a bit of fun to test out something i've wanted to see for so long. However, there is also the fact it will end a draw since i couldn't hurt him and him i. With a soft sigh i shake my head knowing such a childish thing can be saved for later and a duel can be had when the frontline boss fight isn't looming along with these tasks, and if he ever can get stronger then he is right now. Fine you can do this plan of yours under one little compromise...in the future when you are actually strong enough to hurt me you must face me in a duel, and along with that you have to talk whoever this friend of yours is. He is your apprentice so you would know what to say, and i would rather avoid allowing myself to get pissed off if sensitive information i said. Pluuus i kinda want to see if a actual challenge in a fight between myself and you. I say with a grin across my face as i put my right hand against my hip as i shift my weight along with that act. The cold side disappearing for a more playful look within my eyes. Willing to trust my friend for this moment, and if anything if it takes to long i could always rush in by myself.

Itzal relaxed more when she lost her aggression almost instantly.  Miscommunication was deadly, but heated emotions on top of miscommunication was essentially suicide.  When she made the condition for the compromise to be a duel between them when he was strong enough to actually deal damage against her.  Itzal shuffled his feet embarrassingly in response to that.  "If the sword arts weren't weak, I'd stand a decent chance," he said.  In reality it wasn't far from the truth.  He already had all dps skills and mods he could get his hands on.  The only thing he didn't have was an actually good sword art.  Why Aincrad decided to make a one handed straight sword so incredibly weak was beyond him.  Regardless he sighed and shook her hand.  "Alright.  I know I'll lose but what the heck?  A nice friendly spar always works out for both parties,"  he said with a smile.  He put his hands in his pocket with the tone of the conversation calming down.  "At any rate, let me find a way to reach him and I'll get back to you....  Thanks for taking the time to talk to me about this Hestia.  I know he's a trigger for you, but I'm hoping that you can move past him..  Just like how I need to get past Fearx."  Itzal sighed as he rubbed his forehead, thinking about the wedding between he and Kasier.

@Hestia

I nod my head as Itzal speaks chuckling softly at the mention of his sword arts being weak knowing that is just in design of how the game actually works. A very big grin hearing you would accept the duel in the future as i nod my head excitedly at such a notion knowing that means gurrantee that it will be a fight to remember. When hearing mention of Fearx i nod my head slowly as i walk over and puts my hand upon Itzal's shoulder. Close that guild quickly as you said when we begun this conversation. Lets be open to Domarus' options. He might not be lying about this Fearx thing, and if your guild falls chaos could happen from a frontline guild desolving due to such an attack. It'll make us look and the people will lose a sign of hope, and inspiration and awe they could have at our presence. We're meant to be the knights in shining armor like the things from fairy tales. We can't lose that symbol for those who have given up hope back in the Town of beginning. I say in a deathly serious tone as i then pat you on the shoulder as i look towards Kuro and pets his head gently. I think we can then get a move on Itzal. You have a friend to meet and i need to make sure i am prepared. I say as i pause and turns my head to you. If i find out my sister dies in this know this. This green is turning orange. I say while pointing to myself as i then walk away and activating a teleportation crystal to get back towards the main settlement to train.