PP | F01 - In With The Old And Out With The New [ Hazado ]

A small bored and irritated sigh gave way as Asakku slouched further into her chair. This sucks, it’s so borrrrrrinnngg. Orias is even out and he isn’t even doing anything. She took a small glance at her familiar, was was sitting on the ground at least a few feet away from her. You suck Orias, she puffed, looking in another direction. The stupid shop I wanted to go to is closed, who closes their shop in the middle of the afternoon?! Ugh. Crossing her arms, she muttered under her breath, “should’ve gotten a familair that actually does something,” taking a small quick look at Orias one more time, she bit her lip in boredom. I feel like I’m going crazy, like.. four times more than when this stupid game started. She scratched her head and sighed, I feel like this is the millionth time I’ve said it, but this game is really getting to me..

@Hazado

Hazado was walking around town to see what was going on, he just got back from one of his many adventures outside the town and needed to get his head back into the game. At least I'm level 9 now, I'm getting there slowly but surely, he thought. As he looked his eyes focus on a small place to rest and take his mind off. Walking in with a green like Karuta armor and a big long spear on his back. He was very tall and big looking like a real fighter. as he opens his menu and lets his Armor and Spear disappear into pixels, he was no just wearing a green jacket and only his left shoulder was still protected. 

Hazado scanned the room for any places to sit at, as his eyes stop and a stool that was still empty. Hazado walked over to the empty stool and saw that on the other side of the of the booth was a girl sitting and close to her was her familiar by any change. "Good day." He said to the girl thinking better be nice to her, don't want to start anything. As he sat down on the stool. OMG, this is good, finally, I can rest a bit, he thought and looked up at the ceiling with a smile. Hazado looked completely calm and happy, but that never changed to him as he was always positive a pure optimist.

@Asakku

Asakku looked up at the figure with narrowed eyes, “sure,” she mumbled, folding her arms across the table with a blank face. At the sight of another player, Orias gave a snort and walked off into the tables shadow. Well, I love you too Orias, I’m sure you can pick up your own skull next time. Thanks. She rolled her eyes with sarcasm and pressed her forehead against her arms. What has my life come to.? She sighed, fiddling with a stray hair in her face. 

Why am I here again? I don’t think I was hungry. If I was.. I lost my appetite. She snorted, well, that isn’t the first. Taking in a mouth of air, she blew a huff of hot air. I should be doing something.. I’m too lazy to go hunting though. Gathering is a waste, I don’t plan on opening a shop anytime soon anyways.

@Hazado

The Familiar walked to the shadow of the table and did not seem happy about it Hazado joining the stool. As the player in front of him started to look really bored and a bit desperate and looked like she was not having a great time. Hazado couldn't just ignore it  "You ... alright, Don't look great" He asked her leaning forward on the table. It was in Hazado's nature that he would like to cheer everyone up, even if he was a bit nervous to talk to people. "want to talk... Lose steam" He said "Name Hazado," He said holding out his hand waiting for her to shake it. It was something new for him to start a conversation with out thinking, even if he did not like to talk, he hit bored and started to think about why he was so scared off getting in contact with people. So that's why he started to talk with the girl

@Asakku

Edited by Hazado

She looked up at him and frowned, “you don’t look so hot yourself either,” she retorted, pressing her head down and releasing another heated sigh. Glancing through her arms, she found herself staring at Orias’ skull, which was sitting on the wooden floor. Ugh, he can pick it up for himself. 

Almost not getting what the player had just said she looked up at him with a crooked face. “The steam is gone now, thanks,” she mumbled, rolling her eyes, “Asakku.” Fidgeting with her fingers, she tapped her feet on the floor impatiently. I can’t beleive he left me here, alone, again! The nerve, stupid 1’s and 0’s. You’d probabaly be still in the stupid forest, getting your arse whooped by some party. She snorted, biting softly on her tongue. You’d think familiars would actually listen to their owners. “Stupid shadow, I thought having a familair that could prance into a flippin’ shadow would be cool,” she muttered under her breath.

@Hazado

He was a bit weird out because of her reaction "Oi Look fine, Rough on the edge, but that's okay," He says trying not to sound nervous while trying to hold his optimistic nature. It was nothing to worry about but as she responded with her answer of losing some steam he just couldn't ignore it anymore. letting out a sigh knowing that his nervour self, had to do something to make this player happy.

The Female player than announced to be Asakku a small smile came, At least you told me your name Asakku, he thought.  Another sighed left his body and he looked back at Asakku who was mumbling to herself. "Let's order some food, I will pay so no worry there." He waved over a waitress to get there order as the NPC walked over to the table handing over two menu's one for him and one for Asakku. "No worry, I will pay, I don't really like it when I see depressed players around so cheer up and have some food on me, " He said with a smile looking into the menu.

@Asakku

She scoffed, shaking her head. "Boy, I think you'd never notice." She narrowed her eyes at him and pressed her palm on her cheek. "Yay, free food," she sighed. I'm not even hungry.. but food is food. Even if it is virtual. She looked up at him with unreadable eyes, "depressed? Me?" she let out a bitter laugh, "yeah.. no, buddy. I'm anything but depressed. I may be crazy out of my mind. But I am no way depressed. If you think I'm depressed because I'm in this crappy game, you're wrong," she passed, "I'm actually quite glad I'm stuck in this game. It's quite the.. experience," she chuckled, glancing at the windows. 

Rolling her eyes one last time, she set her gaze on the menu. Ugh.. I think I lost my appetite, not like I had one to begin with. She sighed, picking a random thing before she set the menu down and cracked her fingers. Ugh, whens the last time I actually stretched. I feel so.. eugh.

@Hazado

He was a bit over thinking it but whatever she meant with 'It's quite the Experience' but he did not dwell on it too long. "So If I must say, you're the same age as me, nineteen Right." He says looking at her, "If I must say, your also likely to go alone in the entire game Like you don't need anyone to help you," He says taking a better look at her face. He snickers a bit, "I once thought that as well, being alone was the best thing to do, Proved myself wrong, Almost got killed by going that," he says with a grim smile on his face. If it wasn't for that person I already would be dead, he thought thinking back to the time someone saved him just in time. But who knew, where would he be now if he still was alone and not being held back by his friends. "Question, what type of player are you? The one that tries to go all alone doing as much damage or maybe the one that sticks with people trying to help them in any role possible, Or maybe even the one that sees opportunities when some players are around and tricks them in helping you," He asks her.

@Asakku

She intertwined her fingers together and leaned her chin on her knuckles. "What a reader you are, I am quite surprised you guess my age," she rolled her eyes, "not many could due to my appearance anyways," she muttered shortly after, swiping her lips with her tongue. "Bingo," she said, looking back at him with cold eyes. "Well it is, being killed doesn't sound so bad either. So I have nothing to lose," she mimicked his snicker, putting on a sly smirk. 

"Type of player, huh..?" she echoed at the thought. "I don't like people, so probably the first option," she smiled innocently, "quick tip: they only get in the way." Glancing in another direction, she sighed, "so whats the point of getting to know people if half of them are probably gonna die anyways? Who knows, two months from now I could be dead. You could be dead. Everyone in Aincrad could be dead."

@Hazado

with a big sigh, Hazado looked her in the eyes "Yeez, Buzz kill much," He said with an English accent "You don't even care if you die, Maybe just maybe there is someone who cares for you, If they didn't care for you, you would be dead already, cus I think they would publicly announce that if they pull the plug you die, Your real body is maybe lying somewhere in a hospital being taken care of," He said with a very serious look on his face. Hazado cared too much for people too even let a stranger die and hearing how Asakku thought about death was something that he did not like.

listening to Asakku and what she said about that all of Aincrad could be dead it came over as a shocker how she thought about it. "Jeez, you really are a buzz kill," He said again with his English accent. "Sorry, but you are not going to believe me if I say this, But there are people who would like to care for a person like you. And trust me I would save you if you were about to die," hitting the table with his fist with a dead serious look on his face. There was nothing to welcome death with open arms.

@Asakku

"Yeah, thats what happens when you talk to me," she muttered. "I'm sure there isn't. But the reason why I'm still in the hospital is still a mystery. I would much rather be dead than waking up to live in the real world," she shrugged. Plus.. he's waiting for me. I don't want to go back. Not to that life anyways. She narrowed her eyes at him, but shrugged again, "I'll be even more weaker when I get out of here, IV's aren't going to keep me alive forever."

"Likewise," she sighed, pressing folding her arms together and face planting into her little bed of limbs. "They would care, take note of that. But I wouldn't let them, yeah?" she fumbled with her words, "wish I could say the same to you," she grinned, ignoring the look on his face. Death is something I've been so close to. Whats the harm in getting even closer?

@Hazado

It was really nothing to joke about, death. there would always be someone who cared, that is what he believed in. "If you think you are alone, your dead wrong. Death is nothing to wait for, even on our age, I have been alone for all of my life, I wanted to die too," he said slamming his fist on the table again but this time  the pop up came under his hand saying <Inmortal Object> "why are you still fighting if there is nothing left for you," he paused for a good second "DAMN IT GIRL" he yelled and once more hitting the table making the pop up show up again. "I'm Trying to say that I would care if someone dies, I would care if I see you die, I think a lot more people would do if they saw it," he said in frustration. "If you really want to die, Then Die!" he said without thinking, as he soon realized what he said. "God Damn it, girl," he said with an accent again "You made me lose my tamper, good job. But like I said I would care if I saw you die," He said looking her into the eye

@Asakku

Her attention was back on him as he started to speak again, "I wish I was alone.. beats being with my excuse for family," she muttered, replaying memories in her head. She jumped, hearing him pound his fist into the table. Holy. Where is he?! She looked around frantically before realizing it was only the man in front of her. Oh. Never mind then.. I'm stupid to think he's here. She stifled a bitter laugh, looking up at him with amused eyes, "I like playing life's game. If this is how I am meant to play it. Then let me play the way I want to play," she huffed. When he pounded at the table again, she flinched for a heartbeat before snapping, "would you stop it?! Banging the stupid table isn't going to make me change my [beep] mind!"  She stood up from her chair, pressing her hands against the table.

"Well if you knew me," emphasizing herself, "then.. You. Would. Not. Care," she finished her sentence with a glare. Her face slowly fell as he continued. Then die.. oh how many times I've heard that before. She pressed her palm against her forehead. "I don't know why I haven't yet.." she mused, a small smile on her lips appeared. Looking up back at him, she grinned, "thanks for the suggestion!" she said happily, taking a seat back in her chair. "I tend to do that with a lot of people.." she chuckled.

@Hazado

Hazado was not one of giving up hope not even if someone was as suicidal as the player in front of him, He knew a bit as he heard her mumble about something. "You know what, I will prove to you that I care, you are almost just like me, having bad memories of the past won't change who you are, but they will make you stronger," He said calming a bit down. Damn it, congratulations girl, now you made me think of my stupid life and my oh so loving dad. always being alone, I know how it feels. he looked down at his legs a bit but looked back at Asakku just moments after that. "I get you, Never been loved, always been alone, nobody wanted you, and even if there was someone you didn't know. I have been there in that deep dark hole," He said looking with a face full disappointment "you don't know who care for you until it is too late," he says clearly remembering what happened before he started playing this game as he grabs his right leg for a moment. "People care, I care... Asakku I really do care," he said looking her right in the eyes.

@Asakku

"Just like you, huh?" she scoffed, "did you grow with bruises? Huh? Did you?" she pressed, glaring at him. "I am nothing like you," she seethed threw her teeth. "You didn't have to buy frickin' concealer every week just so you couldn't go to foster care. You didn't dread coming every. Single. Day!" she narrowed her eyes at him, "this game is so lucky that it doesn't see how many [beep]-ing scars and bruises I have because sir," she passed, staring at him in the eye, "they would be everywhere." She gulped, collapsing onto her chair. I feel pathetic.. I revealed everything to a complete stranger. She closed her eyes and sighed. "Life is great.." she murmured, enjoying the silence.

This is so bull.. she pressed her fingers on her temple. I can't live like this anymore. It's good looking normal again at least. She chuckled, opening her eyes. "Thanks for the talk," she muttered sarcastically, "I think I'm going to leave now though."

@Hazado

He felt a bit sad once She revealed almost everything, he did not know how bad it was, he did not even know what to do at this point but his instincts just kicked in, "Asakku, I feel really sorry I even yelled at you... It makes me look just stupid, and well... Asakku I want to say, I can say that I don't know why and how, but I also won't ask anymore, I won't push you in liking life or anything," he said feeling really guilty about everything he just said to her and that he yelled at her. "Being pushed and left alone to get nothing out of life is hard, Nobody will save you really nobody did for me... that's why I want to save you before anything even happens," He says holding his head to the table. 

Asakku was about to leave but before that Hazado grabbed her arm. "Asakku.." he let's go of her arm "Asakku, You have talked long enough and it is only fair If I tell about my past, Yes you can laugh at it if you want, but just don't leave yet okay, I just can't stand this even if you thanked me, I made you open up to me and I feel greatly sorry for it," he paused for a second again. "So why don't I open up to you and talk about this," as he shows off a few scares on his left arm.

@Asakku

She stared at him, "I.. I don't want your pity," she frowned. I don't want people to read me any differently just because I have a big sob story. She sighed, rubbing her eyelids. I'm exhausted, whens the last time I had a decent meal either? Eugh. "Thanks, or whatever.." she said tiredly, a blank expression on her face, "Child, I'm the same age as you," she chuckled, shaking her head, "I'm just as far gone as you," she shrugged.

She shrugged off his arm, "don't touch me," she sent daggers before sighing, sitting back down. "Honey, I don't laugh.. genuinely," she added. "Don't," she mumbled, "I don't want you to feel sorry for me," she shook her head and looked back up at him, shrugging once again. "Sure, why not?" I don't think anything worse can happen at this point, she thought glumly, focusing her attention Hazado. But we'll see. 

@Hazado

Is she really going to listen or just because I kind of forced her to? Even still she is going to sit back down so why not. Hazado thought in himself, knowing that The girl in front of him was just very anti-social even more than him. "Well you see, I never knew my mother, my father blamed me for her death for a long time, at least back in the day when I lived in England. But he used to throw his empty beer bottles at me. JEEZ did not suspect to get it that out so easily." he said scratching his scare on his shoulder. "Not only that, I got my arms broken by my trainer in Basketball because I did not do my job good even if I was on the side the whole time," he said in one tone showing no emotions what so ever.

Hazado did not have a great beginning and was kind of happy he got into the game, but still he had someone he cared for and that made him human again, and not some soulless player seeking a way to go alone. "Pro Tip Asakku, find someone you care about, and make sure that person cares about you, maybe then you find a way to feel alive again," he says with a simple look back at Asakku hoping she would one day understand that going alone would make it in this world, you need someone you trust, knowing that person won't stab you in the back if the time was right.

@Asakku

She groaned, sitting back into her chair. “Story time, yay!” She mimicked a voice of a small child and folded her arms together. Clapping her hands together, she nodded her head, “yes, yes. Only beer bottles, I wish I had it that easy,” she mumbled, rolling her eyes. Her eyes got cold as she started talking again, “I have a whole list!” She grinned with no emotion, “let’s see.. tsk, tsk.” She bit her lip, “okay, so.. beer bottles, got that. Dunking my head into a bucket of water, thats why I can hold my breath so long hehe..” she held up two fingers, “That’s two. Uh, beat me. Basic one that is,” she held up another finger, “Pull my hair,” she held another one up, “literally put me into an empty room for two days,” she started going to her other hand, “Quote on quote, forgetting to feed me,” she looked back at him and quirked a brow, “you get the gist of it.”

”I don’t get along with people, trying to care about someone would be a miracle,” she scoffed, rolling her eyes.

@Hazado

It was clear Asakku did not have a great time as a child and she was okay just talking about it with him, Even if she did not know it that she was not getting along with people she still did in the end. "I like to de prove your point, If you did not get along with people why would you stick around with me, why would you let me talk to you and why would you even be still here, you know you can just walk off," he said with a small smile. He knew now almost everything about Asakku and he felt sorry for her even if she told not to do. "Hey, Asakku, If you ever need a Tank, call me, well send me a message," He said opening his menu and sending a friend request to Asakku. " Remember I will take your hits for you if you want, that's my job of course And I won't let anyone die on my watch, Just remember that okay," he said with a smile standing up from his seat.

@Asakku