[PP-F22] Tanks you for the crafting item <<Witch of the West>>

I make my way up to the tower as i enter the old structure and makes my way towards the cauldron with the consumable potions and takes them for myself and Shield as i then quickly make my way down the path towards shield and tosses him one of the potions and then turns my head towards the direction where i see a chest that he found. Not all that surprised that a scout managed to find one as i just shrug my shoulders and rests near a nearby rock to see what he ends up getting from it as i wait patiently to see what he retrieves from it, and if i will get any of the loot from the chest. Hoping to get a unidentified armor, but know that is not happening with a merchant tank being the one who gets to divide the loot. having picked up on Shield's habits of how he treats the game and knowing that for myself getting ahead in terms of chancing a unique armor in any capacity is non-existent.

Using Golden Key

Opening Chest:

ID# 102908 LD:1+7=8 CD:10 1,875 Col, 3 T3 Materials, 2 T3 Rare Consumables

Shield caught the potion and stored it away, turning to his find. He knelt down again and pulled out the ring of keys from his belt, holding one of them up to the lock. It vanished in a tinke of metal and the lid cracked open. The displayed readout for the contents of the chest was not encouraging. It was a small lump of Col, a few trace ingredients for crafting, and some medium grade consumables that would likely just be sold at bargain.

Sighing, he collected the items and stood up, turning back the direction they came. "Well, to be fair, the chest was an afterthought. Still, I'm always at least hopeful." He shrugged and walked down the path beside Hestia, dividing up the loot between them as they went. "Well, thank you for your assistance. This quest isn't so bad with someone on board who can actually put up some okay numbers offensively." As they made it back to the lake where they had met up, Shield waved his farewell and headed for Coral.

[Quest Rewards]

- Shield -

1 SP

1,338 Col

Rare T3 Consumables
[102908a] [102908b]

- Hestia -

1 SP

1,337 Col

3 x T3 Materials

Edited by Shield