[PP-F22] Tanks you for the crafting item <<Witch of the West>>

I step onto the twenty second floor wearing just a casual black shirt and wearing grey shorts as i keep my hands within my pockets as i walk out of the teleporter with a sigh of relief. I glance around the floor as i gaze at the many NPCs and towns as i shrug and starts to make my way towards the big lake within the center of the floor just trying to have a day of peace without any training, or any anxiety inducing activities to try and get one day of peace within a rather hectic weak. Having heard that the boss fight is planning to be tackled soon through the grapevine of information, and that isn't even where things begin for myself. I glance over towards my familiar and gives him a gentle smile or always being there for me as i pet his head gently. Thanks for being here for me Kuro. I say gently towards him as i see the exit gate of the town come into view.

@Shield

Spoiler

Floor 22
<<Witch of the West>>
Recommended Level: 25 | Party Limit: 4
Repeatable: Yes, Only for Item
Credit: @Itzal

f7da7691f1b0771778d9076154a45421.png

Rewards:

Each participant receives:

• 1 Additional SP
  • (+1) CD Consumable

Objectives:

• Must defeat 4 Flying Monkeys
  • Must defeat 1 Elite Flying Monkey per player
  • Must defeat The Witch (unless every participant has already defeated The Witch previously)

Summary:
Deep past the Forest of Memories stands The Castle of the Witch. Rumors have spread around the town about a woman was seen walking around the floor's peaceful meadows and lake's edges, collecting ingredients for her sinister experiments. A few players that have had the misfortune of encountering the woman claim to have heard her spout threats of a terrible curse that she plans to unleash upon the otherwise peaceful floor of Aincrad. On more than one occasion, the main settlement of Coral has seen the shadow of winged beasts raiding their storerooms in the dead of night and stealing supplies and fleeing without a trace before any of the villagers could manage to catch them in the act. The two have said to be connected, and lately the villagers have started asking players if they might be able to find the witch in her castle and put a stop to whatever foul experiments she's running.

Trekking past the edge of the forest, you first see nothing out of the ordinary, but then you hear it. The sounds of wings flapping, and suddenly monkeys surround you. This quest is almost starting to sound like a childhood fairy tale you might have heard of. The monkeys stand in the way of the darkened brick of the castle that awaits you, the sinister glow of black fire flickering from torches affixed to the wall.

Those who have already felled the wicked witch once before will no longer find her brewing potions in the solitude of her castle, but after defeating the winged monkeys that still loyally defend it players will find that the vials they could have sworn were empty before have been mysteriously refilled.

Monster Stats:

K-wCbrin33wxyZGc2Fx3NnLxei9V5os70JzIPTBk

• <<Flying Monkey>>
    • 150 HP
    • 70 DMG (35 minimum)
    • 20 MIT

• <<Elite Flying Monkey>>
    • 220 HP
    • 90 DMG (45 minimum)
    • 35 MIT

93a193dac7a696bda186457ae2b45a12.png

• <<The Witch>>
    • 700 HP 
    • 100 DMG (minimum 50)
    • 70 MIT
  • Potion of Fireball:  On a natural MD 9 she throws a vial of swirling flames at the player's feet, engulfing them in fire. Deals 120 AoE damage, and applies burn to the target(s) dealing 24 burn damage per turn for 2 turns.
  • Poisoned Dagger: On a natural MD 10 she lands a critical hit on the player that has dealt the most damage to her. That player is paralyzed for one turn and poisoned, taking 16 damage per turn for 3 turns.
  • Unnatural Swiftness: At 200 HP and below, she drinks a potion to grant her +1 evasion for the rest of the fight.

Requirements:

• At least one [1] Page (20 or more posts)

Edited February 20 by Cardinal

It had already been a hell of a week. Between managing the chaos that was his shop and farming as much as possible for last remnants of needed experience and loot, Shield had finally crossed off most of the major items on his list of things to do. However, there was a mounting pile of loot in his inventory that needed to be properly identified, and his eyes needed to be at their keenest to do the task justice. As he walked, he downed an immolation potion to bolster his defenses.

Consuming: Immolation Potion +2 - +30 THN

He was barely done fishing before he was up an extra floor in pursuit of a witch's brew. The town was as active as ever, which was to say considerably so but hardly bustling. The sleepy little twenty second floor was hardly suited for any true excitement outside of the odd quest that might ramp up the difficulty. As he crossed the expanse of the floor, he spotted a familiar figure by the lake. Raising his hand in greeting, he approached Hestia. "Well met," he said, lowering his hand as he drew level. "An unexpected meeting, but not a shocking one. I don't suppose you'd be willing to lend your sword arm. I'm in the business of grabbing a crafting consumable from the witch nearby. Care to lend your blade?"

Edited by Shield

I make my way out of the main settlement as i make way towards the lake where the king of lakes was from as i cross the floor following the path alongside my familiar. After a rather good walk of just enjoying the breeze of the trees and that of the sounds of various woodland critters i find myself at the lake as i smile happily and just lay upon my back unequipping my shoes and shocks as i rest my feet in the water with a rather happy look just enjoying the summer like air and the breeze blowing across the beach. The sun pouring its rays down upon my form and my familiar who lies beside me. I close my eyes in total contentment just enjoying the day as the rather cool water just goes up and down along my legs ever so slightly with the push and pull of the tide. However, not every moment is meant to last as i hear the sound of a familiar voice. I slowly open my eyes and lazily turn my head to see the Ascendants best tank as i give a wave of my hand towards the man. Yo what is up Shield. I ask the man as i receive my answer rather shortly there after as i look up towards the sky contemplating if should even do so. 'I mean it is meant to be my day off. however, it is also a friend asking for some help clearing out a low ranking quest that even my damage could probably wipe out rather quickly. Guess it won't be too much of a cut out from my day of vacation.' i think to myself as i get my feet out of the water and pets my familiar's head gently. It's okay Kuro you can rest here if you want i will be back rather shortly.

With my peace said i get up and make my way towards Shield equipping my main combat armor, and my blade and shield as i nod towards the man. Well lets get going no time like the present. I say rather cheerfully with a nod of my head as i make my way towards the witch's tower knowing its location.

Passive - Recovery - Craft: 7 [+3 EN]

Action: Sharpen > Hestia [-12 EN]

[H:0] Shield - HP: 1610/1610 | EN: 143/152 | DMG: 2 | MIT: 169 | EVA: -1 | THN: 99 | ENV: [9-10] 18/4 | BH: 80 | HLR: 135/4 | REC: 3 | LD: 9 | PRO: 0 | TNT
[H:0] Hestia

<<Flying Monkey 1>> HP: 150/150 | DMG: 70 [min 35] | 20 MIT - ID# 102873 results: MOB: 4 [+1=5 - Miss]
<<Flying Monkey 2>> HP: 150/150 | DMG: 70 [min 35] | 20 MIT - ID# 102874 results: MOB: 3 [+1=4 - Miss]
<<Flying Monkey 3>> HP: 150/150 | DMG: 70 [min 35] | 20 MIT - ID# 102875 results: MOB: 4 [+1=5 - Miss]
<<Flying Monkey 4>> HP: 150/150 | DMG: 70 [min 35] | 20 MIT - ID# 102876 results: MOB: 9 [+1=10 - Hit! 70+1-169=35 min dmg, Evnenom Proc!] - ENV [0/4]

Shield listened to her response, watching as she dismissed her familiar from his duties for the afternoon. "I agree. Let's move." This was not a new path for either of them to walk, and it was clear from how they handled the journey. As they crossed into the forest and mist began to curl around their ankles, Shield kept his eyes towards the skies.

He was quickly rewarded with precisely what he expected, as a small troop of flying monkeys swooped down, attempting to claw at him along the way. While he was entirely accustomed to taking hits, it seemed a wiser move to focus on upping the offense of the player who would be dealing the most damage to the creatures. Taking a deep breath, he focused his mind on the tip of his sword. He felt the usual flow of energy as if he were to simply pump up someone's energy stores, however, before sending it, he focused on it, igniting the ball of light with iridescent tongues of burning red flames.

With a sweep of his arm, he sent the flaming ball to Hestia, boosting her offense. The monkeys, oblivious to the threat, raked with their thorny claws. Most were pointlessly ineffective, but a particlarly sneaky one snuck up behind shield and slashed at the back of his head with one claw. 

Edited by Shield

I move through the forest at a relaxed pace as i glance towards my sword hoping that Shield isn't expecting rather spectacular results from myself in terms of actual combat since he will be sorely disappointment since i can't overcome the one weakness of this build without buffs. I glance up seeing the swarm of monkeys attack shield as i move forward quickly activating the sword art as i feel a small buff to myself as i swing my sword as quickly as i can in four arcing swings around the creatures as three of them dodge the swings one just barely, and the other with relative ease, and the third doing alright in dodging having some feathers trimmed. The last however gets bisected into two pieces of equal flying monkey until it bursts into nothing as i land on the other side of where i had struck as i turn around still seeing three targets. huh...i guess i had more luck in hitting my gemini then these things. I say to myself in a quiet tone of voice.

Action: Butterfly Illusion  Energy: 12 [+4]

[H:0/0/0] Shield - HP: 1610/1610 | EN: 137/146 | DMG: 2 | MIT: 169 | EVA: -1 | THN: 99 | ENV: [9-10] 18/4 | BH: 80 | HLR: 135/4 | REC: 3 | LD: 9 | PRO: 0 | TNT
[H:0/0/0] Hestia 
HP: 1485/1485 - 136/144 ENG - MIT:196 - DMG:19 DMG - Thorns:54 - EVA:-1 - ACC: 0 - BH: 73 - Regen: 45 - Rec: +3ENG/CD:6

<<Flying Monkey 1>> HP: 150/150 | DMG: 70 [min 35] | 20 MIT - ID# 102880  BD:4
<<Flying Monkey 2>> HP: 150/150 | DMG: 70 [min 35] | 20 MIT - ID# 102881 BD:3
<<Flying Monkey 3>> HP: 150/150 | DMG: 70 [min 35] | 20 MIT - ID# 102882 BD:5
<<Flying Monkey 4>> HP: 18/150 | DMG: 70 [min 35] | 20 MIT - ID# 102883 BD:7  19x8=152-20= 132 CD:8

Passive [+1 EN] Battle Healing [+80 HPRecovery - Craft: 1 [+0 EN]

Action: Howl [-10 EN]

[H:0] Shield - HP: 1575/1610 | EN: 134/152 | DMG: 2 | MIT: 169 | EVA: -1 | THN: 99 | ENV: [9-10] 18/4 | BH: 80 | HLR: 135/4 | REC: 3 | LD: 9 | PRO: 0 | TNT
[H:0/0/0] Hestia  HP: 1485/1485 - 136/144 ENG - MIT:196 - DMG:19 DMG - Thorns:54 - EVA:-1 - ACC: 0 - BH: 73 - Regen: 45 - Rec: +3ENG/CD:6

<<Flying Monkey 1>> HP: 51/150 | DMG: 70 [min 35] | 20 MIT - ID# 102880 - ID# 102885 results: MOB: 7 [+1=8 - Hit! 70-169=35 min dmg, THN: 99 dmg]
<<Flying Monkey 2>> HP: 150/150 | DMG: 70 [min 35] | 20 MIT - ID# 102881 - ID# 102886 results: MOB: 4 [+1=5 - Miss]
<<Flying Monkey 3>> HP: 150/150 | DMG: 70 [min 35] | 20 MIT - ID# 102882 - ID# 102887 results: MOB: 4 [+1=5 - Miss]
<<Flying Monkey 4>> HP: 0/150 | DMG: 70 [min 35] | 20 MIT - ID# 102883 - [ENV: 18 dmg]

Shield watched as the flying simians all managed to skate just out of the way of Hestia's attacks. He sighed. "I always forget how irritating it is fighting these things," he grumbled, taking in a breath of air. "Hey, banana breath!" he Howled up at them, the wind from his lungs forcing them to tumble mid flight. "Don't you pay that lady any mind! You've got bigger problems right here!"

The simple minded foes took the bait, swooping around in midair to continue their assault on Shield. The one nearly destroyed by Hestia's attack immediately dropped down to zero, the venom of Shield's armor having caught up with it. "There's one." Their claws and fists beat down on him, but this time none found their way past his defenses. Most bounced harmlessly off of his shield, but one slipped past that and sought to bite him on the leg. It quickly released him, hopping back and howling in pain as it nursed its damaged mouth.

Edited by Shield

I look towards the squadron as they manage to hurt themselves once more as i chuckle a bit to myself at that blunder as i quickly activate my sword once more as i charge forward and goes into a cutting four arced swing each strike being like a phantom striking it as i land on the other side as one bursts into crystal while the other is severely weakened on deaths doors as i grin rather happily. May not be the perfect DPS around Shield, but i can do a mean hit against these creatures because of your sharpen helping out. I say rather cheerfully as said enhancement now ends as i look at my blade and then back to the tank. Speaking of that can you hit me up with another hit of that sharpen. I ask the tank as i get ready once more to attack the last monkey that is most likely going to die. believing the severely weakened one will just die on its own.

Action: Butterfly Illusion (sharp now ends after this attack)  12-4=8

[H:3/3] Shield - HP: 1575/1610 | EN: 134/152 | DMG: 2 | MIT: 169 | EVA: -1 | THN: 99 | ENV: [9-10] 18/4 | BH: 80 | HLR: 135/4 | REC: 3 | LD: 9 | PRO: 0 | TNT
[H:0/1] Hestia  HP: 1485/1485 - 128/144 ENG - MIT:196 - DMG:19 DMG - Thorns:54 - EVA:-1 - ACC: 0 - BH: 73 - Regen: 45 - Rec: +3ENG/CD:6

<<Flying Monkey 1>> HP: 0/150 | DMG: 70 [min 35] | 20 MIT - ID# 102880 - ID# 102888 BD:7  19x8=152-20=132
<<Flying Monkey 2>> HP: 150/150 | DMG: 70 [min 35] | 20 MIT - ID# 102881 - ID# 102889 BD:3
<<Flying Monkey 3>> HP: 10/150 | DMG: 70 [min 35] | 20 MIT - ID# 102882 - ID# 102890 BD:9  160 DMG-20=140  CD:8

Passive [+1 EN] Battle Healing [+80 HPRecovery - Craft: 3 [+0 EN]

[H:3/3] Shield - HP: 1575/1610 | EN: 123/152 | DMG: 2 | MIT: 169 | EVA: -1 | THN: 99 | ENV: [9-10] 18/4 | BH: 80 | HLR: 135/4 | REC: 3 | LD: 9 | PRO: 0 | TNT
[H:0/1] Hestia  HP: 1485/1485 - 128/144 ENG - MIT:196 - DMG:19 DMG - Thorns:54 - EVA:-1 - ACC: 0 - BH: 73 - Regen: 45 - Rec: +3ENG/CD:6

<<Flying Monkey 2>> HP: 150/150 | DMG: 70 [min 35] | 20 MIT - ID# 102891 results: MOB: 10 [+1=11 - Hit! 70+2-169=35 min dmg, Envenom Proc!]
<<Flying Monkey 3>> HP: 10/150 | DMG: 70 [min 35] | 20 MIT - ID# 102892 results: MOB: 1 [Miss]

"Way ahead of you," Shield called out, snapping his finger to ignite the ball of energy he had gathered with the flames of offense. He tossed the ball of flickering red light to Hestia and turned to watch the oncoming onslaught of teeth and bony fingers. One of them managed to slip past his defenses, wrapping its hands and tail around his arm and taking a nice solid bite out of it. The damage was identical to all of the hits dealt to him already, and like the others, it was already well on its way to recovering by the time the monkey seemed to realize it had been envenomed.

Howling its anger, it leaped off of Shield's arm, taking to the air again. "Well, this is about as slow as you can kill monkeys for players of our levels, but I suppose this is what happens when two supports try to tackle combat quests."

Edited by Shield

I glance on over towards Shield with a raised eyebrow at his statement and chuckles softly as a thought comes to mind. Being reminded of a certain support that does exist within the game. Well at least i can actually tank or deal damage as well Shield. Some supports stick mainly to that for a good bit of there levels. I mean good for them if they have a partner, but otherwise it is only a uphill battle. I say towards the man with a shrug of my shoulders as i then focus back upon the monkey legion as i get into the first stance of my sword art ready to attack. I launch myself forward activating my sword art as i cut cleanly through the weakened monkey four times and nothing else as i look towards the full health one as it just floats there with a cocky smirk. Okay once shame on me, twice shame on you, but three times stop dodging my attacks! i say with a raised voice at the end.

lets roll

[H:3/3] Shield - HP: 1575/1610 | EN: 123/152 | DMG: 2 | MIT: 169 | EVA: -1 | THN: 99 | ENV: [9-10] 18/4 | BH: 80 | HLR: 135/4 | REC: 3 | LD: 9 | PRO: 0 | TNT

<<Flying Monkey 2>> HP: 150/150 | DMG: 70 [min 35] | 20 MIT - ID# 102893 BD:3
<<Flying Monkey 3>> HP: 0/150 | DMG: 70 [min 35] | 20 MIT - ID# 102894 BD:9  20x8=160-20= 140

Passive [+1 EN] Battle Healing [+80 HPRecovery - Craft: 6 [+3 EN]

Action: Meditation [Hit - +6 EN]

[H:3/3] Shield - HP: 1575/1610 | EN: 133/152 | DMG: 2 | MIT: 169 | EVA: -1 | THN: 99 | ENV: [9-10] 18/4 | BH: 80 | HLR: 135/4 | REC: 3 | LD: 9 | PRO: 0 | TNT

<<Flying Monkey 2>> HP: 132/150 | DMG: 70 [min 35] | 20 MIT - ID# 102895 results: MOB: 9 [+1=10 - Hit! 70+1-169=35 min dmg, Envenom Proc! ENV: 18 dmg]

It was with some relief that Shield noticed the only remaining monkey to be the one that had been pricked by his armor. The other thing that he noticed was that sharpening Hestia was draining his energy stores faster than usual. If one of them for some reason ran low by the end of the fight, it could spell trouble. They were, after all, on a time crunch before the raid. He closed his eyes, focusing on his energy stores and began actively willing them to refill faster. His body was wreathed in a blue light, and slowly his mana bar began to refill. This was a skill he had not yet activated, but he knew that Hestia would have more than enough damage to handle the last remanining monkey in a single hit. This was a better use of his attention.

He could feel the last of the flying beasts land on his back and begin tearing at his neck, but the screeching howl of pain told him that his armor had done its part in punishing his attacker. Upon opening his eyes, he was disappointed to see that it was only the venom and not the full thorns, but his energy reserves looked a little more manageable, which was something at least.

Edited by Shield

I grin as i rush forward with my strongest attack as i quickly cut into the monkey multiple times without any mercy for the creature ending it within a single moment as i then sheathe my sword with a smile upon my face as i turn towards the tower waiting for the elites to come out like they should. Myself still able to continue pushing forward without any issues since i have barely burned any of my energy stores for the long term fight against these creatures. I turn towards the tank with a grin and gestures for him to continue forward since he is the human meatshield for now. Well go ahead Shield there is more monkeys to kill and then a free item for us to get at they very end. I say towards the tank with a nod of my head as i wait patiently as i glance about and spots my familiar lurking in the shadows as i just wave towards him. Having noticed he had been following since i still had maximum mitigation seemingly throughout the fight. 'I guess he didn't wish for me to be in danger even for a low leveled quest like this.' I think with a happy smile at my familiar's actions.

#102896  BD:9  20x11= 220DMG-20=200 10 ENG

[H:3/3] Shield - HP: 1575/1610 | EN: 133/152 | DMG: 2 | MIT: 169 | EVA: -1 | THN: 99 | ENV: [9-10] 18/4 | BH: 80 | HLR: 135/4 | REC: 3 | LD: 9 | PRO: 0 | TNT
[H:0/1] Hestia  HP: 1485/1485 - 118/144 ENG - MIT:196 - DMG:19 DMG - Thorns:54 - EVA:-1 - ACC: 0 - BH: 73 - Regen: 45 - Rec: +3ENG/CD:6

<<Flying Monkey 2>> HP: 0/150 | DMG: 70 [min 35] | 20 MIT - ID# 10289

Passive [+1 EN] Battle Healing [+80 HPRecovery - Craft: 6 [+3 EN]

[H:0/0] Shield - HP: 1575/1610 | EN: 125/152 | DMG: 2 | MIT: 169 | EVA: -1 | THN: 99 | ENV: [9-10] 18/4 | BH: 80 | HLR: 135/4 | REC: 3 | LD: 9 | PRO: 0 | TNT
[H:0/0] Hestia  HP: 1485/1485 - 128/144 ENG - MIT:196 - DMG:19 DMG - Thorns:54 - EVA:-1 - ACC: 0 - BH: 73 - Regen: 45 - Rec: +3ENG/CD:6

<<Elite Flying Monkey 1>> HP: 220/220 | DMG 90 [45 min] | MIT: 35 - ID# 102897 results: MOB: 2 [+1=3 - Miss]
<<Elite Flying Monkey 2>> HP: 220/220 | DMG 90 [45 min] | MIT: 35 - ID# 102898 results: MOB: 3 [+1=4 - Miss]

Shield didn't need a second prompting. As long as Hestia was ready to move, so was he. He set out once again, peering through the trees to see if he could spot the witch's tower. However, it was much brighter now than on his last visit, which meant that the light from a window would not be so obvious to see. That at least might have stood out, but the tower itself, a drab grey, was still hidden among the thick screen of drab branches of the forest.

It did not take long to hear more signs of commotion. Above, there was a beating of wings and a hooting grunt like that of a chimpanzee or ape. He took up a defensive stance, scanning the sky for signs of their attackers. Sure enough, a moment later, two much more lithe and threatening looking flyers swooped down, rolling through the air and darting past Shield. Quickly, he held out his sword, gathering light and snapping his fingers to change its nature to that of offense and tossed it to Hestia.

Edited by Shield

I look towards the first mob that i spot that comes flying towards us as i don't even notice the sharpen activating as i charge towards it activating my strongest sword art as i quickly becoming chopping into the monkey with repeated swings of my blade. I watch as the health points tick down rapidly till it is in the red as i land on the ground and looks towards Shield with a grin on my face. An easy target for thorns i would hope. I say rather happily as i back away feeling rather proud of myself at he power attacks i have managed to do back to back basically as i get into the first stance of my sword art once more as i look towards the full health one ready to knock it down to red just like its companion. My familiar coming out from the forest and just rests upon the ground nearby watching the fight happen.

Action: Legion Destroyer

[H:0/0] Shield - HP: 1575/1610 | EN: 125/152 | DMG: 2 | MIT: 169 | EVA: -1 | THN: 99 | ENV: [9-10] 18/4 | BH: 80 | HLR: 135/4 | REC: 3 | LD: 9 | PRO: 0 | TNT
[H:2/0] Hestia  HP: 1485/1485 - 128/144 ENG - MIT:196 - DMG:19 DMG - Thorns:54 - EVA:-1 - ACC: 0 - BH: 73 - Regen: 45 - Rec: +3ENG/CD:6

<<Elite Flying Monkey 1>> HP: 24/220 | DMG 90 [45 min] | MIT: 35 - ID# 102900 results: BD:10  21x11=  231-35= 196
<<Elite Flying Monkey 2>> HP: 220/220 | DMG 90 [45 min] | MIT: 35 - ID# 102

Passive [+1 EN] Battle Healing [+80 HPRecovery - Craft: 2 [+0 EN]

Action: Howl [-10 EN]

[H:5/5] Shield - HP: 1565/1610 | EN: 116/152 | DMG: 2 | MIT: 169 | EVA: -1 | THN: 99 | ENV: [9-10] 18/4 | BH: 80 | HLR: 135/4 | REC: 3 | LD: 9 | PRO: 0 | TNT
[H:2/0] Hestia  HP: 1485/1485 - 128/144 ENG - MIT:196 - DMG:19 DMG - Thorns:54 - EVA:-1 - ACC: 0 - BH: 73 - Regen: 45 - Rec: +3ENG/CD:6

<<Elite Flying Monkey 1>> HP: 24/220 | DMG 90 [45 min] | MIT: 35 - ID# 102901 results: MOB: 3 [+1=4 - Miss]
<<Elite Flying Monkey 2>> HP: 121/220 | DMG 90 [45 min] | MIT: 35 - ID# 102902 results: MOB: 5 [+1=6 - Hit! 90-169=45 min dmg, THN: 99 dmg]

Shield let out a groan. "Why would you say that?" he sighed, shaking his head slightly. "That's the video game equivalent to saying, 'Well, at least it's not raining.'"As soon as these words left Shield's mouth, a flash of lightning arced across the overcast sky, and thunder boomed through the air. He sighed and took a deep breath, bellowing out his frustrations. "I just had to say it! I thought it was safe, but apparently not!"

Rain drops began lightly sprinkling down onto Shield's face. The first and weaker of the two elites slipped through the air, slashing with its slender, sharpened nails. It produced no result, not even fully connecting. "Of course." The second, to his relief, did hit, his thorny damage putting both monkeys now hopefully within killing range of a proper area attack. "Let's wipe these clowns out! I'm getting pretty sick of these blind banana fiends!"

Edited by Shield

I just look towards Shield with a look of absolute amusement of what had just occurred figuring that the chances of that happening are either Kayaba wanting to mess around with the best tank in Aincrad if Unique skills were moved, or a code put in just for some jokes, or a true RNG wonder that had just happened before my eyes. I slowly focus back on the monkey with the fullest amount of health as i then launch towards it with sword art active. I look towards the monkey as i swing my sword as it dodges just out of the way as i land on the ground with a now useless sword art as i look towards my blade with a deadpan expression as i then glance back towards the monkey. Okay...so i might've jinxed us. I say out loud as i stare at the two monkeys that have decided to make a monkey out of me.

#102903  BD:5  CD:5

[H:5/5] Shield - HP: 1565/1610 | EN: 105/152 | DMG: 2 | MIT: 169 | EVA: -1 | THN: 99 | ENV: [9-10] 18/4 | BH: 80 | HLR: 135/4 | REC: 3 | LD: 9 | PRO: 0 | TNT

<<Elite Flying Monkey 1>> HP: 24/220 | DMG 90 [45 min] | MIT: 35 -
<<Elite Flying Monkey 2>> HP: 121/220 | DMG 90 [45 min] | MIT: 35 -

Passive [+1 EN] Battle Healing [+80 HPRecovery - Craft: 1 [+0 EN]

[H:5/5] Shield - HP: 1565/1610 | EN: 105/152 | DMG: 2 | MIT: 169 | EVA: -1 | THN: 99 | ENV: [9-10] 18/4 | BH: 80 | HLR: 135/4 | REC: 3 | LD: 9 | PRO: 0 | TNT

<<Elite Flying Monkey 1>> HP: 0/220 | DMG 90 [45 min] | MIT: 35 - ID# 102904 results: MOB: 8 [+1=9 - Hit! 90-169=45 min dmg, THN: 99 dmg]
<<Elite Flying Monkey 2>> HP: 121/220 | DMG 90 [45 min] | MIT: 35 - ID# 102905 results: MOB: 2 [+1=3 - Miss]

They were coming up on the end one way or another. Whether Shield or Hestia got in the last hit, there was no reason to stop buffing. Any attempt to take offensive action would be immediately overshadowed by the damage the other player could deal. "Play to your strengths," he said to himself, gathering and designating energy to fuel her damage. With a light flick of his sword, he sent the ball to Hestia and turned to face the monkeys, each of which seemed to be in bad shape in some degree.

The first, apparently either fed up wither with the damage dealt to it or with living in general, turned over in midair, charging down Shield and immediately being torn apart on his thorns when its attack landed. "Home stretch!" he called out, tightening the grip on his Manticore Mask shield. "Think you got one more hit in you? This might take more than just one prick of the thorns can give."

Edited by Shield

I glance over towards the monkey and quickly charges towards it with sword art active as i tear into the creatures as it bursts into crystals after multiple slashes of my sword as i end the attack and takes a rather deep breathe to calm myself as i then quickly make my way towards the tower of the witch to get the consumable once more. I glance towards the tank and only gestures to follow since the enemies have been defeated and thus the reward can be received and have this all over with. Welp enemies killed and finally can just relax after getting this item. I say with a smile on my face ignoring the rain that is still pouring not minding it all that much since it does feel rather nice at least to myself. My familiar just looking grump because of all the rain not liking the fact his wings are getting soaked.

#102906  BD:8   19 times 11=208-35=173  CD:10  7 ENG

[H:5/5] Shield - HP: 1565/1610 | EN: 125/152 | DMG: 2 | MIT: 169 | EVA: -1 | THN: 99 | ENV: [9-10] 18/4 | BH: 80 | HLR: 135/4 | REC: 3 | LD: 9 | PRO: 0 | TNT
[H:2/0] Hestia  HP: 1485/1485 - 101/144 ENG - MIT:196 - DMG:19 DMG - Thorns:54 - EVA:-1 - ACC: 0 - BH: 73 - Regen: 45 - Rec: +3ENG/CD:6

<<Elite Flying Monkey 1>> HP: 0/220 | DMG 90 [45 min] | MIT: 35 - ID# 102904 results: MOB: 8 [+1=9 - Hit! 90-169=45 min dmg, THN: 99 dmg]
<<Elite Flying Monkey 2>> HP: 0/220 | DMG 90 [45 min] | MIT: 35 - ID# 10290

Swapping Gear:

- Stinging Nettle
- Spirit Plate
- Manticore Mask
+ Raw Passion
+ Seeking Aura
+ Finder's Keeper

Shield sighed, content that the bulk of the fighting was over. However, that didn't mean he was able to relax just yet. Along the way before, he had found a couple of chests. It was worth taking the time to explore now. He focused his attention on his menus, banishing his combat gear to equip his seeking gear. One by one, his armor vanished, leaving him just in his canvas tunic. He replaced his protection with a handful of trinkets, each a powerful amplification to his seeking abilities. Finally, he equipped the cloak that Aereth had made for him once upon a time. It was a relic from one of the few unsuccessful raids that he had seen on the front lines: Asterios. He put his collar up against the wind to block out the wet.

"Well, next stop is the tower, but keep your eyes peeled," he said, gesturing to the forest around them. "We may be in prime chest finding territory here, so keep an eye out. We may yet find something else of value."

Edited by Shield

I look towards the scouting tank and shrugs my shoulder and just waves your comment off without much of a care as i switch back to just vanity clothing as i put my hands into my pocket then. That can be your thing i know you're a scout tank so finding this thing will be really easy for yourself Shield. I wouldn't want to ruin your chances at finding whatever you would want to find out here. I say towards the tank players as i just make my way towards the tower and not stopping for anything on the way towards it. my familiar quickly behind me as it flies up towards the top of the tower where the potion is left sitting without a evil witch to be stirring it up for the quest to try and make sense at all. I make my way up the path that leads towards the tower at a steady pace that is a tiny bit slower the speed walking just taking long strides with each step that i take. Not caring if i leave the tank behind since he knows where i am heading and can spend his time searching for chests like the hybrid scout he has built himself.

Searching for Chest: ID# 102907 results: Loot: 14+8=22 - Chest Found!

Shield kept Hestia within sight, at least for a time, but as they drew nearer to the tower, the droplets of falling rain began to shine nearby him with the light of his Seeking Aura earring. It was dim at first, but the further he walked, the brighter it became until it was practically haloing the rain around him like a street lamp in the fog. He rounded the base of a tree, and there in the roots he saw a small hollow.

Pulling his hood up further, he knelt down, peering into the hole. Back a few feet, he saw a familiar outline of a chest, the bindings of which were rusted though still held their shape. Likely, it was a detail included because it was found out of doors and with no sort of shelter other than the slight enclosure of the hollow. Reaching in, he managed to grip one handle. It took his whole upper body, but he finally managed to muscle the container up out of the roots of the gnarled tree and onto the ground.

Edited by Shield