[PP-F02] <<Long Live The Queen>> Hazado,Arabelle

Haz looks at Arabelle and just stares and stares and stares before he started to grab her and start to give her a noogie, "Biggest tease Ever arg, Really are the tease here," Haz said while giving Arabelle her a Noogie not caring a thing in the world. He then lets go of her again and pats her head messing up her hair even more, "There you go much better little girl," he says with a smile like next time it will be longer. He looks out into the water and sighs, "still don't know how the hell someone like me got to meet someone like you, the biggest tease, with someone who is a no go with people, True I have a way with words, But I'm British we all do what comes naturally," Haz says looking off into the sky again before giving Arabelle a push in the back and making her go forwards a bit, "You go find yourself a better man to tease and stick around, I go back to my corner on floor one, or maybe start building my house soon, Who knows" He says as the party dissolves and walks off into some direction giving Arabelle one more goodbye wave before he is gone out of few.

Summary 

@Arabelle: 4SP | 200 Col | <<The Matriarch's Stinger>>

Hazado: 1 SP | 200 Col | <<The Matriarch's Stinger>>