[SP-F1] I'm So Bored IRL That I am About to Collect T1 MATs By Myself <<Nature's Treasure>> [Complete]

Pick walked into the <<garden>> of the first floor where the most materials can be found. He had just recently purchased another luck-increasing item, and with it, he woudl be able to find a lot of materials for himself. Pick smiled, pulling the coffee out of his inventory before drinking it. Now, he felt better than ever and ready to gather these materials. After today, he would no longer be poor again, and soon enough, he will maybe gather enough to improve his skill, and eventually he will be even better at finding materials and earning Col. Pick smiled, with his plan in mind, he will soon become the greatest lucksmen in the entirety of the game. Pick prepared to get right down to business, with his eyes fixed on the different mushrooms that grew in the garden within the first floor. Pick smiled, walking around and starting to sing to himself.

-1 T1 Loot Die Expresso (3x Loot Die)

ID: 103432
LD: 8+6=14 (1 Material)
CD: 8 (2 Bonus Materials)

Pick instantly spotted a patch of mushrooms, with far more than any out in the wilderness compared to the garden. Pick sighed, he was out here on the first floor, getting tier one materials, but eventually he would have to go up on the third floor and get some tier three materials for the high-ranking players out here. For now, he would stay on this floor, get some materials for himself, and then move up to the tier two floor, do the same thing, and then finally fiish with the tier three floors, and then that would be it. Pick would repeat the process and build up his amount of materials, eventually becoming the richest player in this entire game without even engulfing in combat. Eventually, he knew he would have to use AoE to get Col, but that would come when the time comes. For now, he would like to keep his peaceful method of material gathering.

Total Materials: 3

Edited by Pick

ID:  103434
LD:  3+6=9 (0 Materials)

Pick, while thinking about such instances, got distracted and failed at gathering any materials this time. He didn't like it, because it was still quite luck based. He needed to make his own luck more effectively, and he has yet to obtain the skills that would make it so that his luck could be increased and he would be able to get a lot of materials gathered easily. Pick smiled, shaking his head before getting right down to it. He can't do this on his own... he needed someone to talk to, but at the moment, his friend's list was still pretty much empty except for Asakku. He didn't want to bother her though, because she didn't seem like the person who would jump at the opportunity to come seek materials with him. Pick scratched his hair, chuckling before standing up from the now empty patch of mushrooms and moving on.

Total Materials: 3

Edited by Pick

ID: 103435
LD: 18+6=24 (2 Materials)
CD: 3 (1 Bonus Material)  

Luck is on Pick then went to a patch of apple trees in the garden. It was just a few trees, a lot of them have been taken already, but due to Pick's luck abilities, he was able to find some that were yet to be released from its home. Right there, he spotted three apples that were right next to each other, practically waiting for him to pick out of the apple tree and use as his own material. Pick smiled, starting to climb high into the tree and then grabbing the apple out of the those trees, claiming it as his own before jumping down in satisfaction. Unfortunately, he he had mishap, which was him falling down from the tree, but luckily, he managed to land somehow without bending his feet unusually and he managed to keep the materials despite the fact that he had fallen and could have possibly dropped the apples.my side

Total Materials: 6

Edited by Pick

ID: 103436
LD: 2+6=8 (No Materials)

Pick continued to look for apples on the apple tree, but failed to spot any that were of significance to him. However, he did see that another individual had entered the place, looking for materials. It was Michael, someone he hasn't seen for a long time. The green-haired mohawk guy was a ball of complete unluckiness, and Pick did not want to have his unluckiness come off of him and into Pick instead. Pick scratched his head, turning around and pretending not to have seen the buff guy. However, some things are obvious, especially when you are the only person in that particular garden. "Geez, I'm unlucky." Pick whispered to himself, starting to walk when he heard a tremendous voice.

"Hey there, Pick. Lucky guy, you searching for materials? Mind if I take some?" He asked.

"Nah, you search for some yourself... get your lazy butt moving for once will ya." Pick responded.

Total Materials: 6

Edited by Pick

ID:  103437
LD:  17+6=23 (2 Materials)
CD: 7 (2 Bonus Materials)

"Hey look, another apple tree with just four apples on it. I suppose that this one is mine for the taking as well, unfortunately for you. Too bad that your eyes can't catch these jewels as fast as mine, or else you would have the same amount of materials as me." Pick taunted, picking the four apples with both of his hands before inserting them into his inventory with the help of some of the support from the system. He looked at Michael, "Why are you here anyways, I didn't expect you to be the type to come here for mindless material searching. Shouldn't you be out there fighting giants or something? That fits you more." Pick joked, but Michael apparently didn't get the joke.

"Ah, there's no giants out here on this pleb floor, though, is there? I am getting low on resources, and need to buy some damage potions, so I'm here." Michael explained.

Total Materials: 10

Edited by Pick

ID: 103438
LD: 9+6=15 (2 Materials)
CD: 5 (1 Bonus Material)

Pick picked another few mushrooms off the ground before putting them into his inventory. It had been good enough, and he had managed to profit even after buying a consumable or two from that cook's shop. Now, he could spend the materials that he managed to profit from. Even so, he still had quite a long way to go before the day ends, and he would like to continue on with the material searching until he finally manages to get quite a bit saved up. Once that happens, he won't even have to worry about money. Instead, he can donate his materials to people around him, and even some of the shopkeepers who don't have a lot of time to do material searching like this. Pick smiled, picking up the remainder of the mushrooms before looking at Michael, who was struggling to get to an apple in a tree. "I'm so glad I have this gatherer's skill. It's so good." 

Total Materials: 13

Edited by Pick

ID: 103439
LD: 20+6=26 (2 Materials)
CD: 10 (3 Bonus Materials)

Jackpot. He had managed to find the most amount of materials possible with the skill gatherer. Five materials, and all of them would go straight into his materials inventory. With the new found materials, he could either invest in more items, show off to some people, or he could go donate them to other people. At this point, he was very happy, and it wasn't even near noon yet. Soon, he would have a lot more than what he has currently, and he might even find some treasure chests eventually too. Pick smiled at his luck, knowing that eventually, he will be the richest, best material gatherer ever. For now, he was still lacking some crucial skills such as the one that gave him the ability to search for things faster and easier. That would come later, though. For now, he would continue the grind by doing his best material searching.

Total Materials: 18

Edited by Pick

ID: 103440
LD: 20+6=26 (2 Materials)
CD: 6 (2 Bonus Materials)

Pick had managed to find yet another patch of apples in a random tree in the distance. He went over, hurriedly jumping up the tree and grabbing the apples. It was then that he realized that Michael had been climbing the same tree, but he was too slow, so Pick was able to get to it faster than him. Michael, of course, was not happy because he literally had no materials on him. He had gotten one from the entire time of gathering materials, yet Pick had a lot more... twenty two times more. Pick smiled, tossing an apple up and down and up and down and up and down as he stared mockingly at the annoying man.

"Aren't you having some luck, today? I certainly am having quite the good luck. I already have a crap ton of materials, what have you gotten so far?" Pick exclaimed, looking at the gangster.

Total Materials: 22

Edited by Pick

ID: 103441
LD: 16+5=21 (2 Materials)
CD: 7 (2 Bonus Materials)

Pick was taunting him when he suddenly spotted another patch of apples that he just decided to grab and claim as his own. It was perfect, for Pick was able to taunt him even further. Pick threw the apple up and down and up and down and up and down and up and down repeatedly until Michael got really annoyed. "Why is your luck so good? I will beat you in any fight, but how come you can get all these materials, and I can't do anything in this garden?"

"You are simply too violent, little fella," Pick said in a state of the matter manner. "You make your own luck. You do not believe in that fact, so most people like you are unable to decide on whether your luck exists or not. This is why you have bad luck. I, on the other hand, always believe in my luck." Pick finished.

Total Materials: 26

Edited by Pick

ID: 103442
LD: 12+6=18 (2 Materials)
CD: 9 (2 Bonus Materials)

Pick smiled as Michael raged away, and then the next second, he saw Michael punch a tree as he was unable to climb a tree to get to a patch of apples. Pick saw a method of enraging him even more for his own entertainment, he walked up to the apple tree, gave the man a little gesture of thumbs up before climbing up the tree. He got up to the tree, took the apple, waved at Michael, jumped down and continued on his way.

"Hey, you give that back!" The man shouted, as Pick walked away slowly. "I deserve that! I got that one first. You shouldn't get that." Pick heard him say before looking back at the guy.

"Too bad you're so fat you can't even get up to the tree to get that material in the first place. What are you going to do about it? Attack me?" Pick taunted.

Total Materials: 30

Edited by Pick

ID: 103445
LD: 17+6=23 (2 Materials)
CD: 10 (3 Bonus Materials)

Pick continued once more with his eyes fixed on the trees that surrounded him. Pick was keeping a tab on the apples, and checking to see which one would be perfect for his stock of materials in his inventory. He was being picky now, and he wanted only the best type of materials for himself. His materials needed to be top class, because that was the only type of material that he could possibly accept at this point. He had filled his inventory with every type of material that he can possibly find, and now it was time to get a little bit more picky with what he's doing. Pick smiled, seeing that there was a good apple that he could pick up. When he picked it off the tree, however, he discovered that there were plenty more behind the apple. Pick nodded in satisfaction. He was very pleased at his ability to get materials at this point.

Total Materials: 35

Edited by Pick

ID: 103447
LD: 19+6=25 (2 Materials)
CD: 11 (3 Bonus Materials)

Pick had managed to reach forty materials, which meant that he had the ability to buy eight consumables. He had so much profit on his hands already, and it was only approaching noon time. In fact, he was willing to skip lunch just because he was on such a good run right now. Pick decided now that this was a good time to pick mushrooms instead of picking any more apples. He wanted to use a different manner as a method of getting more materials, not just the same materials. Pick smiled, grabbing a patch of mushrooms on his way to the next apple tree. He was very happy that he had the ability to do what was needed. Pick sighed, sitting under a tree for a break. He wasn't in a rush to get any more materials because to be completely honest, he had quite enough already, and he was satisfied with that.

Total Materials: 40

Edited by Pick

ID: 103451
LD: 3+6=9 (No Materials)

Pick smiled, his blonde hair swaying coolly as he recognized that he had finally managed to fail. The apple that he picked off of the tree came off, and it just disappeared. He had chosen the wrong material, and it was not great. His apple luck had definitely managed to slow down a bit after that, so he would have to go do a different method. He watched Michael begin to gain materials using his chopping skills. He could use his axe to strike an tree and he can get logs as materials. This wasn't that bad of an idea, and Pick decided that he would try it and experiment with it. He had, of course, seen this method from another player. Inspecting Michael from the distance, Pick realized that it wasn't that hard to gather through the use of chopping trees. All he has to do was take the axe and strike the tree.

Total Materials: 40

Edited by Pick

ID: 103452
LD: 9+6=15 (2 Materials)
CD: 4 (1 Bonus Material)

Pick went next to Michael. Although he was getting more materials now, he was still getting them one by one. Pick took the axe next to Michael, winded it up and brought it straight down into the wood, providing him with three materials that came from the wood of the tree. Brilliant, he thought, waving at Michael.

"You get out of here, I don't have time for you to be here stealing my materials. It's already hard enough to get materials without your interference and stealing, you thief." Michael exclaimed, raising his voice and the axe at the same time. Pick's eyes widened, surprised at the sudden turn in attitude.

"Look, these materials aren't yours, fam, so you're gonna have to learn how to share. It's out here so all of us and get a share of all of it. Since you are here, and I'm here, it's whoever gets there first wins." 

Total Materials: 43

Edited by Pick

ID: 103455
LD: 14+6=20 (2 Materials)
CD: 11 (3 Bonus Materials)

Pick smiled, standing up straighter as he continued to search for more materials. It was then that he found more apples in the distance near a tall, oak tree. However, the height of the tree was way too long for him to climb, and it would not be a simple climb for him. Pick sighed, making a running start towards the tree and charging up the tree. At the last second, he made a last second attempt to hang on to a branch, and he was able to do so since he had no heavy armor to weigh him down. With his light armor and his class as a scout, he would have to be fast, and that was exactly what he set out to do. Next to the branch, Pick took the closest patch of apples and claimed them as his materials as soon as he fell back down to the ground.

Total Materials: 48

Edited by Pick

ID: 103495
LD: 8+6=14 (1 Material)
CD: 2 (1 Bonus Material)

Pick jumped forwards, leaning against a tree as he felt slightly tired for some reason. He had been doing this for a long time now, so it was to be expected that he isn't feeling the greatest at the moment. He was ready to leave, to be completely honest, but he wanted to get a few more materials before he leaves, and maybe even somehow stumble across a treasure chest that will give him even more materials. If, however, he is unable to get a treasure chest, he still won't mind, since he had done quite well to gather up all these materials that took him quite a while. Still, he believes that there are more efficient methods to obtain these materials, and that the way that he's doing them right now are not entirely the best. Doesn't matter though, because in the end, he'll use these materials in effective methods.

Total Materials: 50

Edited by Pick

ID: 103762
LD: 17+6=23 (2 Materials)
CD: 1 (No Bonus Materials)

Pick be out here writing poetry while admiring the beauty of the first floor, while at the same time, he's gathering all these materials. At this point, he's not even keeping track, instead he's simply saying things to himself, or maybe to the light blue skies of the first floor. 

So the blue skies cover the world of peace,
As the area is filled with peas.
Waves of wind comes flowing like the sea
And who am I to admire these beauties with no fee.

Pick smiled reciting the poem in his mind and repeating it several times. It had quite a nice sound and rhythm to it, and he's rather proud of it. Along the way, while he was remembering this poem and passing it through his mind multiple times, he made a notice that there were multiple materials waiting for him. With a sigh, he stopped, bent down, and took the materials.

Total Materials: 52

Edited by Pick

ID: 103764
LD: 10+6=16 (2 Materials)
CD: 12 (3 bonus Materials)

Pick would collect all these materials, and show up to Dustin's shop with a lot of them in hand to give to him for materials as celebration for his opening of the blacksmith shop. Pick smiled, getting a few more apples while he thought about what to do with all these materials. After he gives some to Dustin, he'll make sure to buy himself some new clothes - expensive ones too - and then get some consumables to obtain even more of those materials. It was using the resources to get more resources - a very good investment if Pick would have to say so himself. Pick smiled tossing an apple into the sky and allowing it to fall back into his hands as he waited. The day was almost over, and soon, he would have to make due with what he got already, before heading back to his high-class inn, not that it wasn't enough, of course.

Total Materials: 57

Edited by Pick

ID: 103765
LD: 10+6=16 (Treasure Chest Found)

Pick was finished with material gathering. He had gotten more than fifty and it should definitely be enough to get all of those materials and put them to use. He was a quick spender, so he knew that even with the additional materials, he would run out pretty soon, and would have to get more material gathering soon enough. This is certainly not the last time that he would spend here in the garden - he would get here and find more materials soon enough. Pick smiled, and was prepared to walk out of the garden when he took a step and tripped on a huge treasure chest that he didn't see there. Of course, Pick was beyond delighted to find out that he had found a treasure chest, but he wasn't sure why the treasure chest was sticking out like that. Pick shrugged, preparing to get his hands dirty on the treasure chest and see what he got.

Total Materials: 57

Edited by Pick