[PP-F01] Seeking Danger in the Adventure (Dustin)

Enna sat on a bench not far from the exit of beginners town, it was a thing Enna did most of the time when he got bored. As he laid down claiming the full bench he takes out his hair band and let's his long purple hair flowed loose. When he did this it was really hard for other players to see if he was a boy or a girl but he knew that he would always be approached by someone, "I'M SO BORED, WHY DOES NO ONE WANT TO SEEK DANGER WITH ME," Enna said yelling out a bit as he roughs up his hair a bit. A few people looked at him saying things like "Is that Girl lost or something," or even things like "That Girl is just asking for attention,"  But he did not really care at all. Enna looked at the blue sky of the first floor wanting to do an adventure with someone, but no one was even interested to him. But this was because he wanted someone interesting to talk to and not the normal guys like 'hey there want to hang out' they at least must show some interest in an adventure or maybe even look cute, he thought, looking at the sky. Enna then sat up straight again and started to play with his hair a bit making small circles with it, His Purple long hair was really long and people saw him at the way he acted and the way he looked mostly as a girl, but it was true he did act like one most of the times but he is not one. Maybe one day someone interesting walks by or even walks up to me, he thinks looking at the sky again.

@Dustin

Edited by Ennakai

"Hey, this area can be boring." Dustin said, approaching the player on the bench. "Want to go on an adventure? Mine tend to get dangerous." He turns, standing proud like a hero. He turns back and waves him over. "This world is fun if you like combat like I do." He grabs his sword, "With this sword I will destroy every monster in this world." He starts towards the nearest forest. "C'mon it'll be fun." He smiles, motioning for the player to follow him. I need a new friend to help me start my business. He looks around, scanning for the nearest monster nest. He turns and walks to the man with the purple hair and sits down next to him. This is my world, I was born for this world. My sword and I will vanquish every murderer in this world. He smiles, leaning back and watching the players walking around, listening to their remarks about the players on the bench. "I used to hate the people in this game." He admits, looking at a rock in his hand. "But you're different, not many players have emptiness in their eyes like us. Especially not the boring ones." Dustin pulls down his hood and smiles. "Us fun types gotta stick together, am I right?" He stands up and extends his arm for a handshake.

@Ennakai

He back at the few words Enna hears from a male player, as he looks down he does a little shock with his head. As the player in front, Someone was listening to my complaining, that's a first, he thinks, giving a bit of a worried look and a small smile on his face. The guy in front of him grabs his sword at swings it around a bit, Enna then gives a bit of a jump reaction as he does this. "Eep Don't swing it around, you could have hit me," he says while jumping a bit into the bench, he lowers he voice as he speak to himself "Funny guy, not the type I was expecting, Fun." As he gives out a giggle as the player comes back and sit next to him because of the way he acted, It was the first time someone made him laugh without him doing it himself. as he says he hated the people of the game, he looks a bit with a questioning look at him but that then fades away after he says Enna is different, Emptiness, I think you can say that but I'm just bored at this point, he thinks, giving the guy a small smile again. "Thanks, you just filled the emptiness with that," he paused as the guy speaks about us types gotta stick together, Don't think I'm the same as you tho, even if you seek the thrill of adventure like I do, he thinks to himself.

He gives in and let out a good smile, "you are looking funny and cute guy to hang around with, You peeked my interest, How are you doing," he says as he fixes his hair again and put his hair band into his hair again, His hair moves in front one of his eyes and he gives a giggle. "Sorry your just a funny person, that's all, you don't want to see this girl with messed up hair do you now," as he moves his hair away from his eye and put it behind his ear. He was kind of hoping his trick was working and the guy believed him that he was a girl, He just liked to see where this went and if the guy knows he would just drop the act right away because there is not fun in once they know.

@Dustin

"Cute? I don't know about all that nonsense." He chuckles, letting out a sigh and dropping to sitting in front of the bench. He looks up at the other player, and squints. "Not buying it. There's no way you're interested in what I have to say." He laughs, genuinely. "The name's Dustin." He smiles, giving a thumbs up. "So where you taking me? I don't care so long as it isn't boring." He turns and looks at the other player and tilts his head, with a confused look. He blushes, and looks forward in a panicky manner. "So, you prefer your hair up?" He turns and smiles, pulling up his hood to hide his face, "I prefer my hood up." He stands and walks over to the other player. "You get to pick where we go, I usually flirt with the NPCs to mess with them."

It's true, you tend to do dumb stuff when you're bored. I even sometimes watch the sun. Not the sunset, the sun. Like watch it move through the sky. "Any way, lets go do something. Sitting here is fun and all, but I'd rather go do stuff." He draws his sword and holds it to Ennakai's neck, "Unless you're one of those boring types." He chuckles, letting out a small snort. "Nah, I can usually tell when someone is gonna be boring." He sheathes his blade rather quickly. "Now come on, let's go."

@Ennakai

It seemed like things went as he wanted, a bit, someone to hang out with that didn't act bored like the other people that walked up to him. As they guy introduced himself as Dusting and gave a thumb up to him Essa couldn't hold and let out a laugh "you are really a funny guy Dusting, Name is Enna," he said giving him a bit of his act back by doing a V shape with his fingers. It was at this point that Essa was going to take Dustin to a place of interesting and dangerous things, And that was just the type of moment he has been waiting on. "Not something boring, got it, there is this place far from here the forest hold something called a thrill of adventure so let's go into the dark part of the forest," he said with a smile wanting to seek the danger with the guy he just met. As he says about flirting with the NPC's Enna let out a giggle, Goofball that is what you are, he thougt standing next to Dustin who was bigger than him. As Dustin then held his sword against his neck there was a bit of a smile coming on his face "Stab you dead," he says as he points to his torso as there is a dagger against his torso. He then let out a giggle as he sheathes the blade and as he does the same. "you are quick with that blade but please don't do it again okay next time I will end up pushing my dagger there," he said to Dustin kindly giving him a cold look in his eyes. He then grabs Dustin's hand and takes him to the exit of the town as he drags him with him. "It's not that far if we walk now so get a move on," he says with a lot of energy happy to finally have someone to seek out the danger with.

Once outside Enna let's go of his hand and starts to skip along the road looking back at Dustin from time to time, "Quick thing Dustin, What you meaning with I can tell when someone is boring," as he turns around holding his hands behind his back as he walks backward. "Am I bored or something, Or do I look bored," he says with a giggle "It's not fair to call a lady bored in there face right," he says still keeping up his act as he also taps his dagger on his hip. Enna was always seeking Danger and it looked like he found the perfect person to share this danger with.

@Dustin

Dustin locks eyes with the player in front of him, and his cheeks go a bright red. "I meant that I can tell when someone is boring and you don't seem to be, I wasn't calling you boring." He smiles and follows the player as they lead him on the adventure. "Also, good instincts, most people would've lost it being threatened but such a weak player like me in one of two ways. They usually underestimate me and lose the duel, or they get scared. Rarely do I get someone who has the composure to stab me. And next time, feel free to do so." He grins. "But your best bet would've been to push my sword away, cause stabbing has never stopped me before." He points to himself. It's only happened once before though. "You never told me your name, and also, could you give a bit of a warning before you grab my hand?" He asks, taking off his hood and shaking down his hair.

"Look! Grass!" He says, running off towards the grass. When he reaches the grass he stops abruptly and sits down. He sways side to side and smiles, humming an old song. He pats the ground next to him and gives the player a smile. "Hope you're spot isn't too far away, I like taking in the scenery before I explore."

@Ennakai

He laughs at the point that Dustin said about pushing away his blade next time but they were in the safe zone at that time so Enna did not feel any panic of getting killed. As He then looks as Dustin asking to give a warning next time he would grab his hand, and again asked his name. "please pay attention Dummy, I told already my name was and still is Enna," as he walks over to Dustin tapping him on the head. Enna then saw that he wanted to take in the scenery and sits down next to Dusting. As he crosses his legs and looks at Dustin, "It's funny, you said you don't like the boring stuff, But this seems very boring, but for now I can accept it," he said he then lays on his back looking at the sky again, "Sometimes I ask myself, Why I am Like this," he said as he giggles a bit. He was, of course, speaking of the fact that he acted most time as a girl and had no problem with it at all even though in his early life he hated being called a girl, still does from time to time.

He sits back up and looks at Dustin, his spot was not that far away as he opens his menu into the map of the floor, " it's not that far maybe over a small hill and into a forest and we are there," he said as a cloud past by as he looks at his map. "He, Dustin, you seem uneasy around me, I mean around girls and all," he says wanting to know why he blushed so much everytime he did something, "So you scared of Girls? or are all guys like this," he asked poking him in the side of his torso. "You are an interesting guy you know that, If someone would hold a blade against a lady's neck you would think you are boring, I wouldn't at least," he says with a giggle.

@Dustin

Dustin yawns and lies back. "Then sleeping shouldn't be a big problem." He smiles, closing his eyes and rolling to his side. "And I don't talk to many girls. Girls don't generally like me. And I'm not uneasy around you, I'm actually more at ease around girls than anywhere else." He wraps his cloak tighter around him like a blanky. He stands up, realizing what Enna had said, "Boring? Yeah it is, but I like to know where I'm going."

Dustin draws his blade and swings it around. "This here is my baby, Her name is Fury's Hand." He says, slamming his foot down, bringing his sword down and around. "Sorry, got carried away." He leans in, inches from his face, and pats the player's head, smiling. This is awkward. What do I do now? He stands back up sharply, "Now that I know the layout, We should be off." He says, removing his cloak. "I only use the cloak in town, so the other players won't recognize me. I have a lot of enemies." He laughs, walking away towards the location shown to him on the map.

@Ennakai

He jumps a bit as Dusting slams his foot on the ground and his sword. before he could say anything Dustin leans in and patted him on the head, It was a first in the game but he was used to it as he was a bit smaller than most of his classmates. Somehow I feel a bit bad now, he thinks as he looks at Dustin. "No need to be sorry, I kind of liked it how you act even if I jump a bit," he says with a smile. He then grabs his dagger that as a green like cloth around the handle, "This is Loki Dagger, Like in the Loki the god of mischief," he says aiming it right between Dustin's feet. "No worry I was not aiming for your feet," he says with a giggle. As he then stands up as well and skips in front of Dustin. "Dustin, If I say that I'm interested in you, would you believe me now?" He says turning back to Dustin. He was quite interested why this guy was so standing out even with his cloak he was standing out at the way he acted. 

He looks back over to the path and sees the forest coming into picture, "Look before we get there, Don't think it as some sort of Date, and see it more as some wild adventure into the deeper parts of the forest here," he says pointing at the forest that was coming into picture, "Oh yeah and before we go in, I can say I will be your tour guide, I have been here once before did not see any enemies but they are around," he said with a smile already holding one hand on his sheathed dagger. He did feel a bit guilty now as he was leading Dustin to a spot where he came to relax at if the monster were out hunting, and not only that he also felt a bit guilty by tricking him and not telling him the truth as he seemed like a nice guy.

@Dustin

"Don't worry, I never saw it as a date. I don't expect girls to go on dates with me anyways." He smiles, "Like I said, Girls don't like me." He breaks his smile, staring at the ground. He shakes his head and motions forward. "And to answer your question, I'd have to say no. I don't really trust anyone in this game. Not since a few players killed my brother." He says, with an expressionless face. "I know a player who disarms people by saying stuff like that and killing them while they're imagining her naked."  He says. He prepares himself for the worst, studying Enna's movements as they walk. He studies the way the player holds the dagger, almost as if they were getting ready to fight. There appear to be three options, she hasn't been here in a while and is uneasy. She is getting ready to attack me, or she is preparing for a fight with a mob. Dustin draws his sword and looks around, focusing on the environment this time.

"That innocent giggle of yours isn't so innocent, is it?" He watches as Enna walks ahead. "You do seem the type, but you're hiding something aren't you?" He says, with immense intensity. "You've seen your fair share of action." He smiles, "Well so have I, I've fought several players." He rests his sword on his shoulder, removing his armor. Just in his shirt and pants, he rushes past Enna at incredible speeds and turns quickly. "If you plan to attack me, I'll have you know, only one person is allowed to kill me." He lowers his eyes, focusing on the player before him.

@Ennakai

It was quiet, a bit to quiet for his liking, there were no mods around so that meant either a player was around or the mods were at the spot he wanted to go to. As Dustin then talks about his brother being killed and about a player who he knows that kills people, "Good job, Now you made feel very guilty Dustin, I never lost anyone so I don't know how it feels, and the only thing I feel now is sorry for you," he said leaning a bit back still holding his dagger while it is holstered. He did not like the fact that it was quiet and looked around to see if there were any mods around but he ended up seeing none. Dustin then mentions his giggle and not being so innocent, at this point he did not know what Dustin was saying, but then he says about that he is hiding something. "I'm Hiding something?" he asks as he then wants to turn around but is held back as Dustin was already in front of him. With a fast jump, he falls to the ground, as Dustin says about if he wants to kill him he can't. Enna was so confused now on what was happening and even looked a bit scared "What.. are you talking about... Attacking you, Killing you," he said with quite a stutter in his voice.

As he sat on the ground he let's go of his dagger not knowing what to do and on his face just pure fear, this time he was not acting at all and was just getting scared of Dustin at this point. "Um Dustin, can you please not, you are scaring me," he says as he looks at Dustin. he takes a deep breath and looks at Dustin again, "And... um about the hiding thing, I will tell you something once we are at the stop okay, And I don't like killing people, Just like tricking people and holding pranks on them," he said still a bit in fear from what Dustin just did.

@Dustin

"I'm sorry I scared you, but I can't risk dying, not yet at least." He walks over to help the player up. "Now I feel bad." He motions to Enna saying, "Come on, you don't have to tell me what you're hiding, I was just paranoid." He picks up his sword and sheathes it. "I really am sorry though. I don't like scaring people, especially not girls." He smiles at the player. He re equips his armor and continues on. "I'd've gone easy on you anyways, I remove my shirt when I want to kill someone. True speed comes at a price." He smiles, blushing a little. I should've trusted her. She hasn't done anything to me. He looks Enna in the eyes. "This is my world, I can't die before it's over." They continue walking until they're almost to the destination when Dustin stops, "You think there's mobs? That's why you had your knife ready, I thought you were gonna try to attack." He grabs Enna's arm. "We should sleep, can't fight when we're tired." He says, jumping up and grabbing a branch. He pulls himself up and reaches his hand down to help his friend up. "Don't worry, I'll sleep on the next branch up."

@Ennakai

Enna was still kind of scared as Dustin helped him up, he would never want to kill anyone. "Yeah... Um ... Okay" he said being at a complete loss of words, as he was standing again. Enna was at this point just very scared from every action Dustin did, he was totally at lost as for what the player did. As he walks behind Dustin this time slowly and a bit scared while holding his dagger on holster Dustin asked if he was thinking there were mods, "Um Yes... Normally there would be mods around here, stronger than you and me so that's why I was readying my dagger," he said with a nervous tone in his voice. Dustin then said for them to get some sleep and Enna was a bit shocked how fast Dustin tried to turn things around again from being paranoid to trusting him again. "Sleep in the trees, Yeah sure seems safe no one will look up not even mods," he said as Dustin pulled himself up in a tree and reached out to help Enna as well, I don't need the help from you I can do it myself, he thought as he jumps up pulling himself up at a branch without any problem. "It's ok, I will be going here, " he said as he slowly moves over to a branch higher in the tree,  As he got to his branch he could see the sky just yet and it was beautiful to see "Always forgot how it is to see the sky, So calm and relaxing," he said looking down at Dustin who was lower in the tree then him.

@Dustin

"Again, I'm sorry. Last time I was attacked, I was in the woods and ambushed. That was when my brother died." Dustin said, looking at the ground. "I hope one day you find it in yourself to forgive me. From now on, I'll devote myself to protecting you." Dustin closes his eyes and turns his head. I shouldn't trust her, but I do. I've always been too trusting and that's what got him killed. No, she was genuinely scared, I've seen real fear before, and that's what it looks like. Dustin looks up at Enna who was watching the sky. She sees the beauty in this world too. Dustin unequips his armor and sword. "This world is beautiful, isn't it?" He looks down at a rock in his hands. "I haven't avenged my brother yet, that's why I won't die yet. I'm sorry. I should just shut up." Dustin slides down to the ground and keeps watch.

When the sun come up, Dustin looks up to Enna and frowns. "Why did I have to go and screw things up?" He asks, thinking Enna was still asleep. He equips his armor and looks around, looking for any irregularity. When he finds nothing, he sits down and closes his eyes. Listening for any movements out of the ordinary. "Nothing." He looks up at Enna, frowning yet again.

@Ennakai

Enna was still looking at the sky as he listens to what Dustin was saying "Your quite a nice guy If your not Paranoid, and I think you should try to survive as long as you can't even after advancing your brother," he said. He slowly closed his eyes thinking about some things, This Guy is just misunderstood and very paranoid at this point so maybe I should just keep myself quiet at this point and don't say anything. There is a time for everything but I don't think it is the best to say it today or tomorrow, He thought as he looks down at Dusting. As it seems Enna fell to his sleep quite quick and was hoping for the best that Dustin did not leave him here all alone.

The Sun came up and Enna was awake quite quick but was laying to nice in the branches to exactly leave the leaves, He then hears Dustin at the bottom of the tree speaking to himself? he listens careful in the hopes to hear what he was saying, something about Screwing things up was the thing he could hear. Enna then began to feel her Dagger poking in her back and that was the sigh for her to get out of the tree, she took her dagger out of the holster and dropped her Dagger about a meter away from Dustin. The dagger was right in the ground and then Enna makes a jump out of the tree at the spot the dagger landed. he picked up his Dagger and holstered it again and looked back at Dustin, "Good morning Dustin," he said taking a few leaves out of his hair and fixing it up again. He looked at Dustin right in the eyes "What did you Screw up?"  he asked with a voice that sounded well rested and not scared at all anymore. This was because he got to trust Dustin a bit more after spending a night with him by/in a tree.

@Dustin

Edited by Ennakai

"What I did isn't important now." He says, smiling at the other player. "Also, I think you're cute, but let's forget about that." Dustin blushes, still trying to hide it, though not very well. It's true, though I didn't have to say it. He looks back and smiles, "Hey, you know what's going on here, you go first. If anything goes wrong, just shout, I'll help you." He turns back and stares into the woods. Dustin removes his armor, only in his pants this time. "It helps me move faster, now go." He grabs his sheathed sword, watching the tree line intensely. "I shouldn't have done what I did, but that's in the past now. What's done is done and I apologize for my childish behavior." He draws his sword. If I mess up like that again, I'll just have to leave. I ruined this adventure for this player. He rests his blade on his shoulder, ready for any kind of attack. What's done is done. He grabs the other player's shoulder, "I have your back." He whispers in Enna's ear.

@Ennakai

there came a small giggle from Enna as Dustin Said he was cute, And Thanks I will forget is if you want, he thought as he grabs is Dagger ready for any combat as then Dustin blushes a bit as he trying to hide it in his failed attempt. Then Dustin speaks up again and asks what is going on, "I don't know, There would be a Mod by now just a low leveled one, but it seemed like it is to quiet for that." he said turning from his acting to a very serious tone in his voice. He did not like this at all and it was to quiet even for this place as it seemed to be almost dead here. as Dustin apologizes for his past action Enna just gives a stern look back and put her finger to her mouth making the shush sign. "Yeah Ok, Apologizes accepted," he said once again with his very serious tone in his voice. The Dustin Whispers in his ear saying 'I Have your back' but almost no response from Enna came as he did this

he comes to a stop in front of a fallen tree hanging over a small river, "I don't like it, to quiet but I still want to get to the spot, Its over this tree and from there following this small river," he says as he points to a small branch in the river going the same way as the knocked over tree. He walked over the tree with both his arms open to each side as he holds his dagger in his Right hand leaning more to the left as he does so. He was on the other side and went into a kneeling position and waved Dustin over, "Come here fast," he said as he then points to a small group of wolfs but luckily for them they were not going to them. there were two bigger maybe adult wolves, and two small pups "don't really want to attack them no, they look so peaceful," he said looking at them as they were drinking water from what looks to be like a pond. "Ooh and by the way, they are standing at the spot I wanted to go to," he said as the wolves made there way deeper into the woods.

@Dustin

Dustin runs across the tree, jumping at the end. "Heck yeah, a river." Dustin draws his sword, watching as the wolves run away. He loosens his grip on his sword and falls to his knees. "I was ready to kill them." He looks at Enna, "I'm a monster. I would've killed those wolves and their puppies." He starts to frown. He clenches his fist and stands up, a few tears running down his cheeks. He pulls his hood over his eyes and steps forward. "Then that's where we go." He says, in a weak attempt at his usual happy voice. Sheathing his blade he sits back down. "This world is beautiful, but this floor is nothing compared to the others." He lays back and waits for Enna's signal to advance. This quest was fun, and I got to sleep, but there was no danger. Dustin kicks up and walks forward to the pond, removing his armor. "Race ya." He smiles, taking off at full speed, running to the lake. "By the way, loser buys the winner a drink." He says, jumping over a rock. He laughs as he gets closer and closer to the pond. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

@Ennakai

he looked at Dustin "You a monster, Nope sorry your just an idiot if you wanted to attack them. Two higher leveled once and the pup would be level one just like me, And all of them would attack us so it would be a death wish If you did that," he said in a very serious tone as he looks at Dustin with a look of disappointment in his eyes.  As then Dustin takes a small sprint and wanted to race him, "Okay but you will lose," he said with a lot of hope in his voice. Enna was slowly catching up to Dustin but would not win even if he tried but that meant he had to use his tricks. The moment he was next to Dustin he dropped a small branch in the way of Dustin's run path in the hopes he would fall over it, but as it seems it was not needed as Enna was getting faster than the guy next to him. Getting to the pond first  Enna lets out a cheer as Dustin comes as well. He laughs a bit, " Drinks on you then I see," he said while laughing trying to get his breath back

He then sat down at the pond and looked at Dustin"This world is weird, It is all fake and I know that but still everything feels so real the food, the wind, the feelings," he said picking up a slam flat rock and throwing it on the pond as the rock bounces a few times, Maybe I should tell him now before he gets really angry with me if he finds out later. He seems like a nice guy and worth keeping around but he is been hitting on me now so maybe its time to do it, he thought looking at his chest as he holds it. He then looks at Dustin again and stands up making a deep bow, "Dustin I'm very sorry, I have to tell you this before you get even angrier with me, and never going to trust me again. I have been lying to you," he said looking real guilty now, "And NO I don't want to kill you and don't work with a murderers guild, It something else it is about me," he said hoping Dustin was not taking this the wrong way.

@Dustin

'You look like this is gonna be difficult for me to move past." He looks at the player next to him and smiles. "Don't worry, I've forgiven people for worse than lying." Dustin watches the rocks skip across the water. "This is rare, but I've had a lot of fun. I haven't blown off steam in a long time." He remarks, picking up a rock and trying to skip it, but instead he throws it a good distance and it falls in the water. Forgot no one taught me to do that. I guess I'll just throw rocks then. He picks up another rock, throwing it, faster and further than the last one. "I know I don't act the part, but I have my own dark secrets." He throws a rock straight out. "I plan to kill Kayaba in the real world. I don't look like I'm that strong, but I know how to fight. And I learned by hunting with a sword. So I have a chance. Kayaba will fall by my hands, it doesn't matter if I die trying." He clenches his fist. He turns to the other player and smiles again. "Now it's your turn. I'm sure it's nothing compared to mine." He laughs.

@Ennakai