[PP-F01] Seeking Danger in the Adventure (Dustin)

a deep breath came out of Enna and was not shocked to the thing Dustin told him, but now it was his turn to tell, Okay here I go, He thought getting ready to tell the first person his secret. "Okay Promise not to get mad or sad, so here I go," he said to Dustin, "Well it is like this, even if I act like a girl, talk and look like one, I'm official a boy. But before you jump away or anything the rest is true, My name Is Enna, Not a Killer, think you are kind of cute the way you act Dustin, and you are a very funny guy," he said as he gets out his stats menu showing it and also pointing at the gender 'Male' "Sorry If I disappoint you now Dustin but I have been seen as a girl all my life so I got used to it and started tricking people with it, But your just to funny and nice to trick." he said with a very guilty look on his face, "I have been to an all boy's school and been called Enna-chan and the girl of the boy's school, So yeah..." he says now looking down at the water not knowing what to say anymore as he was hoping Dustin would not get mad at him for lying to his face all the time. "But Everything up to the part that I'm a girl is true, so please believe me," he said out of panic with a look of guilt and being scared a bit. "And ... please keep it a secret okay, I just like the way it is ... and ... and I just don't want to lie to nice people like you, This ... Is what I'm ... This makes me Enna ... I like it that way now," he said as a small tear falls from his cheek.

@Dustin

"Mmm, Okay." He says, smiling as Enna confesses to the lie. "I'm glad you told me before I tried to kiss you though." He chuckles, still blushing. Hmm, this is weird, I don't usually blush around guys, like at all. Dustin pats Enna on the head and laughs, "You look like that was really hard for you. It's okay that you lied to me, because you told me before anything serious happened. Sometimes you gotta play the cards you're dealt to win." Dustin says, sitting next to the other player. "Besides, I can't stay may at a friend." Dustin leans in and whispers in his ear, "Especially one as cute as you." He smiles, standing up and walking towards the lake, removing his armor and shirt and stepping into the water. "This world is beautiful, but to see it's true beauty, you have to learn to see past the small things. I have killed, I plan to kill more. So you're a boy. I didn't come out here with you because you're a girl. I came here because it sounded fun." He says, splashing water on Enna and swimming away laughing.

@Ennakai

Enna looked up at Dustin as he takes away a tear, not the reaction he was suspecting but even a better one. Dustin was not treated him any different than before, as there was a small shock as Dustin patted his head. Enna Nodded at what Dustin said about playing the cards and took away his tears, Dustin came in closer again and said he was cute. Out of nowhere, Enna began to blush and it was the first time he did so when someone called him cute and knowing he was a boy. "Um... Thank you. And those this mean we are friends? I mean the Real Enna and you?" he said sounding a bit more cheerful. but for anything, Dustin went into the water and talked about how it was planning to kill more and it sounded fun. But then Dustin splashed water on Enna and he hit by most, "Ooh you are going to regret that!" he said sounding very playful again as he was before. Enna walked over to a tree at the side of the water and jumped in it. Removing his clothing and weapons in the tree as he was now only wearing his pants. He then jumped out of the tree into the water next to Dustin making a big splash into Dustin's face, coming back up from the water he laughed "Haha Like I said I have been here before and know good spots,!" he said still a bit laughing but sounding like the old Enna again that was playful and happy.

@Dustin

Dustin moved close to Enna, looking into his eyes and grinning. Watching Enna's face as he did this, when he got really close, Dustin jumped back, swiping his hand down and forward. This motion was intentional, as it was to splash water on Enna, and Dustin smiles as his plan was a success. That was almost weird. "If it's a splash fight you want, then it's a splash fight you'll get." Dustin runs out of the water and back a few meters. He equips his sword and rushes forward, jumping across the water past Enna. While passing Enna, Dustin dropped the tip of his sword into the water, splashing it onto the player in the water. Before he falls into the water, Dustin tosses his sword up and puts it in his inventory.

Dustin walks out of the water, soaked from the splash war, and shakes off to try to dry. "This is the most fun I've had in a while. But not the only time I've messed around in the water." Dustin looks back to the forest, "There's a clearing about here," Dustin points to an area on the map, "It's the most beautiful place I've seen in Aincrad so far." Dustin smiles at Enna, "Maybe I could take you someday." He remarks, making eye contact with Enna, blushing and turning away. "I can't, that's where I go to get alone time." He says, pouting and facing the other way.

@Ennakai

Enna and Dustin got into a small splash war, and Enna looked to be back to normal being all happy and playful, "Yep Yep, this is fun, never thought that fun was still a thing here," he said laughing. Enna walked to the shallow part to the water and looked at Dustin, This is weird never thought this would happen, I kind of like him, fun guy to be around and accepted me the way I'm, he is really cute as well, I don't know how to feel at his point but I know I just made a friend in this death game, maybe its okay to be around people you trust and have you back, he thought throwing some water over his torso to clean off the mud he had in his chest from the splashing. 

As he followed Dustin shortly out of the water he said something about a beautiful place as he points at the map, out of his own Enna looks over Dustin's shoulder and presses his torso against him to see where he was pointing at, "Looks nice, If you want me to be there with you. then I would not decline." he said as then Dustin turned to his face and began to blush and turned away as he started pouting a bit. "Haha, your lonely spot is going to be less lonely if I come. Make you a promise, you take me there and ... well, you can choose what I need to give you." he said taking a few steps back from Dustin holding his hand behind his back

@Dustin

"A trade deal? Do you really think I could give up my secret for something as corrupt as using you?" Dustin grins, "If you say so, I have a proposal. You help me, while I help the weakest players. That's it. I'll provide you with weapons at half cost and all you have to do is promise to always help the weaker players." Dustin gives an excited thumbs up. "Do we have a deal?" He asks, with a face almost looking maniacal. If I get his help, two things could happen, he could die, and I'll lose one of my best friends, or we could run Aincrad. "Listen, like you said, this isn't a date. This is just us looking to have fun." He says, grabbing Enna's hand. "Let's go!" He adds, taking off running, still holding Enna's hand. If all goes well, I'll have a new friend, Maybe more. Dustin looks back at Enna who was falling a bit behind at this point. He stops, letting the player catch up. "I've got this." He finishes, picking up Enna and carrying him to the forest. "Not much longer at this point." He continues, running into the first small clearing.

@Ennakai

"Promise, And Dustin I won't die on you," he said smiling at him with joy. He was enjoying himself for the first time with another player in this game and more times like this would come if he was with Dustin. Enna then nodded at the thing Dustin said about having fun as he grabs his hand and takes him somewhere "Not so fast, I'm a bit tired already," he said as he got behind on Dustin. But out of nowhere Dustin picked Enna up and carried him as he let out a laugh as he does so. "Haha I never thought this would be so much fun," he said looking at Dustin who was carrying him to an open clearing. The clearing looked nice and calm and it was just as beautiful as his spot at the pond but it was more fun as Distin was with him. Aw Dustin, you are really cute when you do this, I think I just stay the same especially for him. And we are friends now maybe we can take it somewhere else later but for now, let's have FUN! He looked Dustin in the eyes and started to blush a bit for the second time, Dustin was a Cute and caring person, would do everything for friends and family, but every rose has its thorns as so did Dustin with his trust and paranoia but if you trusted him and he trusted you it would  be all okay. "This place is nice, so this is your not so lonely anymore place? I like it and it is not far away from my spot at the pond," he said looking at the sky to hide his blushing a bit.

@Dustin

"This isn't it yet. Just a little bit further. And let me tell you. It makes this place look like crap." Dustin sets Enna down and rests for a bit. "We should sleep here. We'll keep going tomorrow." He said, throwing his upper body back and laying down. He removes his cloak, laying it on top of Enna and walking a few feet away laying back down. "This world is where I belong." He says to himself, but louder than he thought. I need to go to sleep. Especially if I'm going to carry him the rest of the way. Dustin rolls over, half asleep he watches Enna, smiles and closes his eyes. It'll no longer be my place but I don't care. "It's worth it." Dustin grins, rolling back over and trying to sleep. I can't believe I'm this happy around another person. it's been quite a while and I missed it. Dustin lays his head on a rock, wrapping his shirt around another rock and laying it down next to Enna's head. "Should be a bit softer. If you want to move you're elcome to, that's why I picked a light rock." Dustin walks back to his spot and lays down, falling asleep.

@Ennakai

Edited by Dustin

"This isn't it yet, But... wow that this world does have some nice places to be at then," he said being confused at how this world is so real yet so fake, and so beautiful yet so ugly. It was all just weird and it would get weirder and weirder. Enna yawned as then Dustin said on the right moment that they could get some sleep here, Enna nodded as he was fully aware of his tiredness but this was just because of how lazy he would be at sometimes. As Dustin took his Cloak around Enna for a blanket he smiled at him, as he laid down with his head to Dustin's head. he giggled a bit at to what Dustin said and quickly said something "Not laughing at you, I'm Laughing for you." he said turning to Dustin as he gave him a sort of pillow, It was okay but Dustin had to take care of himself sometimes but at this point Enna would not fear for him and just accepted it. "This Is nice," he said with a low voice closing his eyes very quick as he stumbled into his sleep.

@Dustin

Dustin wakes up looking over at a sleeping Enna, he smiles. "Glad you found the peace to sleep." He says, waking Enna up. "I'm also glad I came here with you." He adds. Realizing what he had just said Dustin blushes, standing up and walking a few feet away. "We have a small distance to cover, want me to carry you again? Or would you rather walk?" He asks, looking at his map. I didn't expect to be out here for two days straight. It doesn't matter, Enna is here with me. He looks back towards Enna and smiles. "Your hair is a mess." He lets out a small chuckle before frantically fixing his own hair. "I'm ready to get moving whenever you are. I'll lead the way." He gathers his stuff, leaving his cloak for the other player, "You can wear that if you want. Or you can give it back to me." He mentions, looking off into the woods. "Let's get going, there are sometimes mobs out here." He turns back and gives a thumbs up, "Besides, I'd like to spend an entire day there with you." He smiles like a fool. It's true. I would like to spend an entire day with him, seems fun. Also, he's made me happier than anyone else has in a while.

@Ennakai

Enna looks up from his sleep and looking kind of dazed, "Uuh, ooh I'm here. Hi Dust," he said slowly still looking kind of tired. Enna gives a small smile to Dustin and sits up right as he gets up fast and standing a few feet away, he tilted his head looking confused as he was still half sleeping. "What carry me, I can walk. I think" as he yawned after that as he got up himself as then Dustin commented on his hair is a mess, with one quick reaction he pulls up the hood of Dustin's cloak over his hair and pouted "Nope, No, Nana, Nothing to see, Don't have a brush now.'" he looked at Dustin started to walk again and Enna just followed behind hiding himself completely in the cloak of Dustin, It looked kind of cute as Dustin's cloak was bigger than his body. Dustin asked if he wanted to keep the Cloak for now and Enna Nodded heavily "I do at this point," he said after that. This was fun and I could get used to this being around people again, never been this far outside of the safe zone. But I believe in Dustin and how he handles the things at this moment. He followed Dustin slowly as he was still tired and got lazy by now to do anything he yawned a bit again "Two days, Two days Dustin, One being in a tree and the other in the open fields," he said as he Yawned again and kept walking behind Dustin.

@Dustin

Dustin turns and tackles Enna after walking for about an hour or two. After wrapping his arms around Enna, the taller player spun around, so Enna didn't hit the ground first. They slam into the ground, Dustin's head surrounded with flowers. "This is it. This is the most beautiful spot I know of in Aincrad." He says, looking into Enna's eyes and blushing. This time, Dustin doesn't turn to hide his bright red face. What would be the point? He knows I think he's cute, but I don't think I can tell him how much yet. "I wanna stay here all day!" Dustin says, hugging Enna again. Being in these woods with him has definitely changed my life. I can't tell him why. I hope I see him a lot. Dustin stands up after Enna does and walks over to the pond on the other side of the clearing. It's a small pond, able to be jumped if you strain your legs, But it will suffice. After all, Dustin wasn't here to swim. "So what should we do first? There's cloud watching, sitting around and watching the nature, sleeping, but not 'til you buy me drinks first, Kidding. There's swimming, rock skipping for about 12 feet, and there's always the unspeakables, but let's try to avoid those." Dustin smiles at Enna.

@Ennakai

It has been sometime now as they walked and out of nowhere Dustin turned and tackled him "Eeeep! Oof" he said as he landed on top of Dustin as his face was between the flowers, it looked cute on him and Enna smiled and looked Dustin in the eyes. This feels weird, This feeling is ... I had this feeling before never got to this point, It feels really weird, he thought and started to blush as well. Dustin then exclaimed he want to stay here and hugs him, a small soft Eeep sound was heard from Enna and as Dustin stopped Enna's face was completely red Enna did not know how to feel at this point and fell totally still looking into the distance. As he then shocked a bit still hiding inside the Cloak of Dustin "What ... Ooh yeah um... Watch the rock skipping... WAIT I MEAN NATURE," he said still having a red face as he now was the person to try to hide it in Dustin's Cloak he still was wearing. He sat down and looked into the distance again not knowing what to feel at this point.

@Dustin

Dustin walks over and pulls Enna's hood down. "Hey, I'm gonna need this back soon. My brother gave it to me." Dustin says, winking at the other player. "Besides, it might be fun taking stuff off of you." He says, grinning. Did I just say that? What is wrong with me? Dustin moves in close still grinning, "Maybe we could do something else." What the heck is going on? Why can't I stop? I only lose control like this in combat. Why am I losing control here? Dustin grins, pulling Enna next him on the ground, looking into his eyes. This is as far as I can go right now, I need to take control. Dustin blushes still looking at Enna, "No way am I letting go." Dustin smiles, setting his head next to Enna's. "Unless you want me to." He says pulling away. "Is this going too far? I can tone it down if you'd like." Dustin sits up, "Moment's dead anyways." He says, pulling Enna up against his side, "I'm so glad I brought you here. I wish I could do more, but I don't know many places other than mental h*ll." He turns his head and whispers in Enna's ear. "We can do whatever you want to."

@Ennakai

Dustin said he wanted the Cloak back and Enna gave a bit of a disappointed look on her face "Yeah Yeah, here you go," as she took off the cloak and threw it to Dustin, her hair did not look good and she covered her hair quick, but as Dustin said about taking things of Enna became really red and his face was just pure red now, "Wait... what um no... Um, What Wait for, No WHAT," he said just not knowing what to say at this point. Dustin was acting weird now and Enna his face was red, as he pulled him closer Enna lets out a shock sound again. At this point, he started not to like it. "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, DUSTIN!" he yelled at him trying to get out of his grip. He wanted to slap Dustin but he knew he could snap and was just struggling.  Dustin lets go of him and says something But Enna's head was just like. Wait to far hold up, Do I hit him or just ignore him, EEEP this going too far. it was calm again and Enna's face was still red he looked at Dustin who was now sitting normally again next to him. Then out of nowhere Enna hits him on the head with the back of his dagger, "Idiot, Don't do that, you sounded like a perv, And I don't like Pervs." he said looking still red but angry. Dustin came close again and said why can do whatever he wanted, at this point Enna wanted to go back home to beginners town, and take a breather from Dustin and how he acted."I... I want to go back to town, ALONE!" he said standing up and looking at Dustin

@Dustin

"I'm sorry, you go ahead. I'm gonna watch the sun go down. I guess I get carried away when my heart starts to race." Dustin said looking at the sky. "I didn't mean any of that creepy stuff I said, to be honest, I had no Idea what I was saying, I just knew it was wrong." Dustin looks up at Enna with a look of genuine sincerity. "In any case, I deserve all the hatred I get from you. I've done nothing but go too far this whole trip." Dustin lays down. "I guess combat isn't the only time I get carried away. This has never happened to me before." Dustin watches the clouds roll by. "I really am sorry. I'll wait two hours after sunset to head back, in case you wanted to know how long you had to clear out." Dustin clenches his fist. I can't believe I lost control like that again. I DO deserve to be lonely, I don't know why I try. Dustin's eyes turn red and he stands up. He looks Enna in the eyes and smiles, drawing his sword. He turns quickly and runs into the woods, letting out a scream of joy mixed with rage. "LET THE HUNT BEGIN! You head home Enna, I'm gonna have some real fun." Dustin shouts back to Enna, trying to scare him off. I need to get him away, I'm too dangerous like this.

@Ennakai