[ PP - F01 ] New Beginnings <<The First Few Lessons Are Free>> w/ Prometheus

She gave a thumbs up, “at least it’s something. Don’t fade away in those cheap inns you hear? I don’t want any of that!” She put a finger up in his face. “But don’t work too hard either! Relaxation is important for those who want to be successful!” She told him, he pinkish red eyes glamed with determination. After the fit, she broke into fits of giggles, “I feel like a motivational speaker..” she said in between her laughter. “But.. But I am serious!” She have a small giggle shortly after and cleared it with a cough. “Very serious!”

She gave a salute, “yes sir! I’ll definitly try, sir!” Her ‘serious’ facade turned into a kind one. “Jokes aside, I really will try.” She gave him a small smile and gave a thumbs up. “Now don’t go breaking that sword then!” 

She lifted her gaze off him and searched around, “I found another one!” She cheered, dashing towards the material.

ID : 104758

LD : 11, Success

+ 1 Material 

@Prometheus

Edited by Artemis

Prometheus smiles. "You should know, I don't break my word. I'll make it to the front lines." He takes off his helmet and gives a cocky smile. Most of the time it's a promise to break someone's legs. Even still, I've never gone back on my word. "You better be there when I get there, or I'll be incredibly bored." He laughs, "Of course, I might die before then, but that's not important." Prometheus waves his hand as if to say "Naaah" and smiles at the small girl. She really is cool. I have to keep my word now, which ruins my plans. Who cares though, she looks so happy. He stands up and digs around, "I am not good at this." He chuckles and plops back down. "I wish I had better luck, but I guess that's my fault, I've never had good luck anyways." He laughs, turning his head to look off into the distance.

ID: 104759

LD: 1

@Artemis

Edited by Prometheus

“Yeah, but you you don’t have to break your word. Other things can do it for you,” she shrugged, “Just don’t push yourself too hard.” She returned his smile with a more soft one, “I dunno, I might concentrate on other things before I get to the front lines. I honestly don’t want to fight a lot. Maybe I could be a medic or something. I definitely want to be able to defend myself though. You’re not going to be with me forever.” She pouted and slapped him in the shoulder, “no! Don’t think like that. Be optimistic, like me!” She gave a bright smile. “Getting to the front lines will be pretty hard for me, I don’t know anything about SAO..” she chuckled, “but I’ll keep trying!”

”You’ll get better, you’re a level one like me, so of course you’re still having trouble,” she reminded him. “It’s not sunshine and rainbows just yet. Don’t sweat about it, kay’?” A smile but kind smile appeared on her lips as she said those words. Nothing here too.

ID : 104760

ID : 2, Fail

@Prometheus

Edited by Artemis

Prometheus laughs, "I'm not gonna die. Besides, If you're gonna help people, I could protect you." He reaches up and picks up a material. Who's making these quests, the easy button? He smiles, putting the materials in his inventory. "Like I said, I don't break my word." He gives another cocky grin. "I can't die until either my sword breaks, or I complete my vow." He points his sword at her. "I can swear my fealty if you want." He chuckles, dropping his sword into the ground and kneeling. "Kidding. If I were to do that I wouldn't be aloud to leave your side. You don't want that." He picks up his sword and sheathes it. He stands tall and smiles, offering a hand to help her up. "Now, let's finish this quest."

ID: 104762

LD: 14

+1 T1 material

(4 total Materials)

@Artemis

Edited by Prometheus

“I am perfectly capable of defending myself!” She huffed, glaring up at him. “Just because I’m short, doesn’t mean I can’t fight!” I’m an ant.. she sighed inaudibly. “Fight me one on one right now!” She huffed, karate chopping his arm lightly.

She quirked up a brow. “But.. you don’t know when you can.. you know, Uhm.” Her brows furrowed. “You know!” Her lips turned into a pout. She watched him kneel down with a giggle, “I’m finally taller than you! Woohoo!” She threw her hands up in the and giggled even harder.

”You know me so well,” she chuckled. Sighing as he stood up, she pours once again, “my rein of terror has surpassed..” she mumbled darkly as she took his hand. 

ID : 104764

LD : 7, Fail

@Prometheus

Edited by Artemis

"Well, I'm done anyways. And I wasn't saying you are weak. I was saying I can be there to help you if you need it." He says, turning, picking up a material. "You're probably stronger than me." He says, still not looking at her. He turns to her and smiles, "I can't believe you thought you had a reign of terror. You in charge would be a reign of fun." He chuckles and sits back down. "You're taller than me again." He equips his helmet and looks up at her. "You're gonna be great, just give it some time." He looks back down. People tend to forget about me, which is good in the real world, but when you want to make friends, it makes it difficult. He looks at her again. "You better not forget about me when you're killing that guy a guh or whatever his name is." He smiles, standing up.

ID: 104769

LD: 12

+1 Material

(5 total materials)

@Artemis

Edited by Prometheus

The player grinned as she spotted some material, "I'm done too!" She cheered, placing the material in her inventory. Bah, I feel pooped now. She rubbed her eyes and sighed, "I mean, I am perfectly capable of handling myself!" She piped up, "I can handle all of those baddies! They shall taste the wrath of my sharp sword!" The girl exclaimed dramatically. "A rein of chocolate and ice cream, that's what it's going to be like, I'll tell ya." She rubbed her hands together with a grin. "Dang right I'm taller," she giggled. "I am but a giant! Bow down to me peasant!" 

"K-killing?!" She squeaked, shaking her head vigorously, "no, no. Definitely no killing for me. Hehe.." Artemis gave an inaudible gulp and whistled a random tone all while looking in a different direction. killing.. I mean, I've heard of.. what was it? PKer's? Yeah, those. I don't want to be like the one bit!

ID : 104770

LD : 14, Success

+ 1 Material

@Prometheus

Edited by Artemis

Prometheus looks through the news and goes to the beginning. "KAYABA! His name is Kayaba." He looks at her and laughs. "I know. You can't kill people. I'll kill the people, but like, only if they steal your chocolate or something." He chuckles. "You're tired?" He asks. "I am too." He smiles, taking a few steps. Where's town? I should've payed more attention instead of talking. "If I were to say I forgot where town was, would you hold it against me?" He continues. "I got side tracked." He scratches the back of his helmet.

He takes a few steps forward and looks around. "So, what kind of chocolate do you want? We can get chocolate ice cream, dark chocolate, milk chocolate." He asks, looking back towards her. I can't believe she's already tired. "Hey, Bubbles. Race you back. Who ever loses pays for the chocolate." He says, running forward, but slowly intentionally. If she's fast enough she might just be unstoppable. "Come on, it'll be fun."

@Artemis 

She giggled, “did you forget his name? I thought everyone in Aincrad knew his name.” The player stiffled a laugh. “Don’t kill people for chocolate,” she sighed, shaking her head. “Killing is a no-no,” she waved her finger in front of him. “Capiche?” She blinked tiredly and nodded, “yup, can you get sugar rushes in here? It’s be so awesome if you could. Heheh..” She shrugged, “nah, I don’t get mad over crap like that.” She chuckled, “it’s close to here I think though.”

”Wait, you were serious about us getting chocolate?” Her eyes lit up at the end of that sentence. “Oh my gosh, you are like the best person on this planet.” She gave him a tight hug and bounced around in excitement. “I want.. uh. White chocolate! Yes! That’s my favorite.”

“But I’m tired!” She whined, pouting. “I thought you were pay for chocolate, chivalry is dead.” She kicked a small rock with with a sigh. “But.. I guess it’ll be fun.” She piped up, “I like running around, you’re just lucky I haven’t had my daily dose of sweets!”

@Prometheus

Prometheus rushes forward. "You said you were tired right?" He bends over and picks her up, still running towards the town of beginnings. "I'm still paying for the chocolate, don't worry." He makes sure not to step on any uneven ground as to make sure she's not too shaken up. This friendship could prove promising, she calms my nerves. Also, I can help her if she needs it. "You're really positive. It keeps me at ease. I'm usually so tense." He says, still running carefully.

Prometheus turns a corner quickly and slides a little. He almost drops her but turns his weight and sets her down. "You can manage from here, right?" He points to a cafe down the road. "I can't believe you got so tired." He smiles and says, "The chocolate is right over there." He laughs, looking down to see her reaction. He looks back to the shop and walks forward. "Come on!, I don't think they're gonna be open all night." He turns quickly and starts forward.

@Artemis

Her eyes widened , “oh! You really don’t have to. I’m not that tired anyways..” Right after she finished, a small yawn escaped her. Liar. My body is deceiving me! “Okay nevermind, I’ll take that offer,” she sighed in defeat. “But yay! Free chocolate. This is my first step to world domination, woohoo!” She rubbed her hands together and cackled mischievously— which sounded more like a kitten laughing. “It’s hard not to be positive,” she grinned at him.

”Uh huh, I’ll be fine. Hey! When you burn as much energy as me, you get tired very easily!” She squeaked. “I don’t see you running around like a chocolate crazed maniac! That burns my calories very fast y’know!” If you can even burn calamities in here. Turning her head to the cafe, she broke out into a smile. “Chocolate!” Artemis ‘screamed’, rubbing into the cafe with her arms in the air. 

@Prometheus

Always so happy. Prometheus walks in and grabs the chocolate. He pays and they make their way over to a table. "So, you gonna work on getting stronger after this quest?" He asks. It's just like everyone else. Who cares about the pyromaniac right? He's crazy. He's dumb. I'll show them. He smiles under his helmet. "Do you know how to get any like burn damage or anything?" He asks, trying not to get too excited. He sits back grabs his chocolate. i haven't had chocolate that wasn't half eaten and in the trash before. He eats the chocolate quickly, so no one sees his face when he eats it.

He stands up and starts to walk out. "Don't you dare die out there. Who would I eat chocolate with then?" He takes a few steps forward and turns. If I keep her close, it'll only benefit me. I'd be using her and I'm not okay with that. She's too nice. He walks back in and gestures for her to follow. "Come on, the quest isn't gonna finish itself."

@Artemis

This is literally the best day.. ever! She squealed in her head, examining the chocolates on display. What did I want again? Oh god, I don't care at this point.. They all look so good! She practically drooled at the assortment of sweets. Finally deciding to get a chocolate cookie, she made her way over to Prometheus's table. "Getting stronger? I don't know, I just want to really help people y'know?" She nibbled on her cookie was a small smile, "I mean, yes. I do want to get stronger, but that's not really my focus," she explained, savoring each flavor that hit her tongue. I've had my fair share of really good chocolate, but this is the best chocolate cookie by far. She sighed, feeling like she was in heaven. "Burn damage? Oh! I've heard about that, it sounds really cool if you ask me. But sorry, I honestly have no clue," she smiled sadly. "Why do you want to know?"

"Oh puh-leaze, I'm not dying in an artificial wonderland, as cool as that sounds," she thought about it for a bit, "I promise you my supply of candy back at home, that's a very big promise just so you know!" She finished her cookie and jumped up, skipping after him. "I totally forgot about the rest.." she giggled sheepishly.

@Prometheus

Prometheus smiles, watching her skip along. "What if I was like your body guard? Think about it. I'm not the most at ease guy, but you calm my nerves." That got a little personal. God d*mmit, I hope she doesn't think I'm weird. "I'm not gonna be there all of the time, just when you feel like I should be there." He walks backwards in front of her. "I'd even pay for all of your chocolate." He draws his sword. "Plus, I would be able to keep my vow." He says, sheathing his sword. Still walking backwards he bumps into a table and falls on his back. Huh, normally I would've been able to catch myself. He lays there looking at the sky and thinking. I bet you she thinks I'm an idiot after that. He just watches as the clouds roll by and sighs. That chocolate was good. It would've been better if I could've savored it, but that's the life of a guy like me.

@Artemis

"A.. bodyguard?" Artemis mumbled, taking the offer into consideration. She looked up at him and grinned, "I don't need a bodyguard, but you can be my friend!" She piped up, "you don't need to protect me, but you can still hang around me.. and pay for my chocolate." She nudged his arm with her elbow with a sly smile. "I can still help you calm your nerves by just being a friend!" She suggested, watching him fall back with a giggle. "So, I here by declare you my personal friend! Is that good enough?" Artemis tilted her head and gave a small smile. 

"Now lets get going! We don't have all day you know!" She ushered him with her hand, skipping away towards Zackiriah's shop. That shop was really,really, really nice. I should definitely go there soon. She bit her lip and sighed. Kayaba would be my best friend if he didn't lock me in this game, his taste of candy is on point!

@Prometheus

"You're right, I'm sorry." He sits up and runs to catch up with her. I'm gonna kill you Kayaba. Why? Cause I want to. He watches the girl skip through the streets and he smiles. How does she do it? She's always so happy, it's not normal for me to even smile once. He draws his sword and looks at it. This sword is my oath. I will stay here and fight until the game is cleared. I will clear it for her. She deserves to get to the real world again. He pats her on the head. "Alright kiddo, we're getting close to the shop. After that I'm gonna disappear for a while. But, if you need help, just message me. I'll be there."

He walks toward Zackiriah's shop, walking into the store. He stays in the back of the store and looks around. "Hey, father time. We got the materials." He pulls the materials out and sets them on the counter. Prometheus looks to the young girl and laughs. No way am I letting her die any time soon. "Remember Bubbles, you don't be afraid to message me anytime." He walks out of the store and sits on a bench hidden in a crowd.

@Artemis

"There's nothing to be sorry about, silly!" She said to him, bobbing her head from side to side. I wonder if I should buy a new rapier soon.. she commented to herself as she watched him pull out his sword, nah, it can wait for a few more levels. She frowned slightly as he patted her head, "I'm not a cat, don't pet me like one!" Artemis whined, "oh, okay then. But you can't hide from the almighty Artemis!"

She placed the materials on the counter, "time to get working!" She grinned. After a few minutes of brewing, working, and most importantly, whining, Artemis finally made a potion. After taking the potion, Zackiriah instructed her to take a package to a nearby blacksmith called Lyle. I don't even get to keep what I make. What the heck?! She turned to Prometheus with a smile, "go on! He isn't going to bite you," the short player giggled.

ID : 104802

CD : 11, Success

@Prometheus

Edited by Artemis

Prometheus checks the quest log. Crap, I forgot about the crafting. He runs back to the shop and pushes through the door violently. "Where do I craft the potion?" He runs to the back and tries to make a potion. He picks up the first bottle and slams it on the wall. I'm gonna do this right, I need a good bottle. He grabs the biggest bottle and slams it on the table, carefully not to break the bottle. "Oh crap, I can't believe I forgot this step." He leans over to Artemis. "Hey, can you help me with this, I'm not good with the whole putting stuff together thing."

After a short time Prometheus makes a Rare quality potion and tosses it to Zackiriah. He grabs the box of supplies and runs out of the door. "This won't take too long, hopefully." He slides around a corner and runs up some stairs. Not too much further. He tosses the box up and catches it on his shoulder. This makes it way easier. He runs into the shop and throws the box onto the desk. "Special delivery for a nerd with a hammer." He smiles.

ID: 104803

CD: 8 (Rare quality success)

@Artemis

Edited by Prometheus

"Is this all new to you too?" she giggled, watching him struggle in the process. "It's not too hard I'm sure you'll do fine," she gave him a sly grin. "H`hey, wait up! That is totally not fair!" she grumbled, running after him with the package that was a third of her height. Arriving at the shop with a heaving chest not not too shortly after him, she gave him a hard punch in the arm, "you left me there you jerk!" She huffed, placing the package on the counter.

So I guess this is going to be the last time I see him a for a while, huh? She sighed, I'll definitely see him again, no doubt. He wouldn't go back on his word too. Rubbing her temples with her thumb and index finger, she gave him a sad smile. "So I guess this is goodbye for now?" she asked, tilting her head. "I might just message you when I get bored," she teased.

@Prometheus

"You message me whenever you feel like it." He says, putting his hand on her shoulder. "Have fun bubbles. I'm gonna go hunt some boars. Gotta level up some how." He pulls out a flower and tosses it to her. "Keep this close. It's good for 1 free chocolate sundae." He smiles turning to walk away. I do hope I see her again. She's rather fun to talk to. He draws his sword. "Give that flower to me whenever you want one. I'll take you to get that sundae on that adventure." He walks away. "Don't be sad, it burns me up too." He walks away, smiling with the hopes of seeing her again. I will, I have to keep my promise. He walks into a crowd and takes off his armor, equipping a vanity set with a mask. Like I said, I have to disappear. It hurts me too Bubbles. I can't wait til you want that sundae, I'll check my messages once a day.

Artemis:

250 col

4 SP

5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)

1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)

1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)

Prometheus:

150 col

4 SP

5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)

1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)

1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)