[PP-F1] Fall down and get up Again

Ryo has been spending her time on floor one aimlessly walking around, Yes she did her best to not stand out but her being Clumbsy made it a bit harder for her. At this point, Ryo was looking for a way to make a few friends but every time she tried she did something very stupid. She carried around her Warhammer she got to call <Cutting Note>. It had quite a good look, as it was the hammer itself looked to be surrounded by four dragon heads. as her armor kind had off has a tribal looking way as it was quite a bit of leather and just having a small bronze chest plate and what looked to be a bandage strapped around her right arm. She moved around a group of people looking a bit shy to do anything stupid, Ryo's Pink and yellow hair moved on the wind and she walked into a shopping plaza. She wanted to have better gear to start and go outside but she really did not want to spend her money.

Ryo kind of gave up and walked around looking in her inventory, she was not paying much attention to people around her and then she walked into a guy as she fell to the ground. The man turned around with an angry look on his face, "You blind or something Girl, What the hell where you are going," the man said looking down at Ryo. "I... I... Um... So" Ryo said before the man smirked. "What is wrong Kid lost your mouth or something, get lost you are useless around here," the man said before moving away from the pink haired girl still sitting on the ground. Ryo did not know what to say and sat on the ground for a bit looking at the man as he walked away.

@Cosi@Kimihito

Edited by Ryoko
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kimihito would be walking around the same area she was in. He would be eating some bread while walking,not paying much attention himself. "Another day huh..In here" He mumbled silently to himself as he passed by Ryo. He wouldnt notice her at first but when he finished his bread,he took a look around,noticing the girl sitting alone on the ground. "Huh..Interesting"He thought to himself and stopped in front of her. Although he wasnt the social type, she somewhat reminded him of himself so he didnt hesitate just for once to socialize with people similar to him. "Hello Miss? May i ask why you're sitting on the ground?" He formed a small smile,sounding polite.

He had a rapier with him although it was put away. "Im Kimihito by the way, pleased to meet you.."He rubbed the back of his head,smiling still at her. Then he took a look around, surveing his surroundings. Then he looked back at the girl, noticing her warhammer "You use a warhammer? Thats cool." He liked warhammers although he didnt like them enough to use them. He was wearing a grey shirt and a black coat,aswell as boots that reached up to his knees and grey pants.

@Cosi @Ryoko

Cosi saw the pink haired girl fall after running into the bigger player. He didn’t rush over to her, he quickly moved over to her and extended a helping hand to the girl sitting on the ground. He arrived almost exactly the same time as another player, but his attention was focused on the girl. “Hey there” Cosi reached out with a gauntlet, “Don’t pay the him to much thought. Most of the higher ups aren’t as rude.” If she accepts the extended hand Cosi would help here up and continue talking. “I’m Cosi by the way what’s your name?” Cosi is a little over six feet tall, with corn silk blonde hair and sea green eyes. His chest and right arm as well as both legs are covered in plate mail with a slight blue tinge and gold filigree. He has a heater shield emblazoned with a gold rose on it slung over his back and a simple but elegant arming sword strapped at his hip. He grins as he talks and generally seems very gregarious and pleasant. He actually waves and greets the people passing by the trio. He turns to the other player. And extends his hand to him, “Hi I’m Cosi. And you are?”

@Ryoko

Ryo Looked up at the two male players that walked up to her, bit confused and also ashamed Ryo accepted the blond mans hand and stood up again. She looked both guys up and down, and they both did not seem like any bad guy. Ryo cleaned off the dust from her knees and smiled, Why... Why two guys,  She thought not trying to look ashamed because of what they saw. As the brown haired guy asked why she was sitting on the ground she pointed at the man that was in the distance walking off. both guys said their names and Ryo felt a bit calmer knowing that they really weren't bad the blond guy that helped her up said his name was Cosi, and the other guy said his name was Kimihito. Ryo let out a sigh of disappointment and she knew that both guys would start a conversation with her, "Um... Name... I'm Ryok..." she stopped for a second "Ryo... Name is Ryo," she said finishing her sentence. She then nodded at the question Kimihito had looking confused at him why he would ask her that.

Ryo looked around and then spotted a picknick table, "We... sit ..." she said pointing at the table. She walked over to it and did not sit on a bench but on the table itself. She looked at Cosi and nodded to him, "Thanks..." she said quickly. She was not really good at speaking with people and she would love to have her Guitar so she just could sing and play it a bit so it would make her talk to people easier. "Sorry... Made mess... Better left me," she said sounding a bit sad but it was just hard for her to talk really. Why would they help me, I'm just a mess, I'm useless just like that man said, better off if they left me now, she thought looking down at her feet bungling in the air.

@Kimihito@Cosi

Kimihito silently observed the interaction between the pink haired girl and the blonde guy silently, not wanting to interrupt. He heard the other guy's name was Cosi and silently continued observing. When Cosi extended his arm at Kimihito for a handshake, he nodded and accepted the handshake "Well um, Cosi pleased to meet you. Im Kimihito" He smiled a bit to the guy and turned around to look at the pink haired girl who was introducing herself "Ryo..Alright then" He thought to himself,and took note of her name,making sure to remember that.

Then he saw Ryo was headed towards the picnic table and he silently followed. He didnt seem to mind that she sat on the table itself and just sat down on a bench,looking around the area,then back towards the other two. As he heard her words, he was reminded of himself,the first day he was around the town of beginnings. How he thought he didnt deserve to be around people, but shrugged off the thought. He then randomly looked at his own feet,silent but smiling a bit.

@Cosi @Ryoko

“Nice to meet both of you,” Cosi smiled broadly. He loved meeting new people because it mitigated the stress of being in a game where you could literally die. Cosi shook his head as he tried to clear his head of that thought and then he followed the girl, Ryo was her name, and the boy, Kimohito, over to a picnic table. When Ryo sat on top of the actually table Cosi just shrugged and joined her on the table top. “So you use a war hammer and you use a rapier.” He said pointed to both of their respective weapons. Cosi mainly focused on Ryo- her hair was awesome- because she seemed to be shy and feeling awkward after her encounter with the other player. Cosi hated it when others were treated badly and left out or shunned. Cosi always wanted people to be included and happy. Not left out and feeling bad about themselves. 

@Ryoko

Edited by Cosi

Ryo looked at both the guys again, Mhp they are... nice I think, but please just don't start talking about things I don't know, Ryo thought as she looks at the tow sitting down with her, As Kimihito sat down on the bench and Cosi next to her on the table. Kimihito was quiet and Cosi was more of a talker it seemed like as Cosi was the first to ask again about the weapons they had this time including Kimihito's weapon as well. Ryo gave a fast nodded to Cosi and tapped her war hammer, "Mine...  quite strong, no music tho," she said sounding a bit calmer but still very shy.

Ryo started to twist her finger around the yellow part of her hair and smiled at Cosi, I sounded like a nice guy so Ryo wanted to be nice back and at least sounded happy, but with her lack of communication skills, it would be a bit harder. Trying to keep the talk about the weapon use Ryo thought of something to say, "I use this... But... what do you," she said pointing at her own war hammer and then to Cosi, at least she could use her hands as she still was twisting her finger around the yellow part of her hair.

@Kimihito@Cosi

Kimihito looked up after him being a rapier user was mentioned "Indeed. I am a Rapier user. I prefer lighter and faster weapons so i chose the Rapier." He said with a nod and kept watching them and being somewhat calm himself. He somewhat liked sitting along with them, and thought he was part of something, instead of being alone for most of the time in the Town of Beginnings. When Ryo asked Cosi about his weapon, Kimihito looked at him with interest "Yeah Cosi,what's your weapon of choice?" He asked, smiling at him kindly.

Then he shifted his attention to Ryo's Warhammer, "Impressive weapon Choice Ryo. It can be very effective at the right hands, and i believe you'll be using it quite effectively" He smiled again, then he stretched his arms, enjoying the scenery. Three people sitting at the Picnic table, in the sunlight, he couldnt ask for anything better than not being only by himself. Then he shifted his attention towards them again.

@Cosi @Ryoko

Cosi nodded at both his companions comments. “Rapiers are very agile. Perfect for hitting weak points and chinks in armor,” Cosi chuckled warmly as a thought occurred to him, “On the other hand Ryo’s warhammer it almost exactly the opposite. Powerful and devasting, War hammers are perfect for breaking armor and bones.” Cosi smiles back at Ryo and then sling his shield, Rose Gold, off of his back, “Then there’s me. I’m all about defense and biding my time. I’ll take any amount of hits because I know I can take them while I waited for a perfect moment to strike.” He held the shield in his hands, absent mindedly running one over the filigree and design of the shield, “I’m what you would call a tank.” Then Cosi brought the conversation back to Ryo’s earlier comment, “So you like music? Do you play?” Cosi put his shield back onto his back but he kept his eyes on Ryo, waiting for her answer.

@Ryoko

Edited by Cosi

Ryo looks at the shield of Cosi with amazement, "Tank... Sorry, not really gamer," she said not understanding the gaming terms herself as she was not an official gamer as she was more of a person that did this for the fun. Ryo also nodded at the thing Kimihito said and yes even if she had a war hammer now, she was more useful with her hands and wanted to see if she could get his skill called Martial Arts. As then Cosi asked about her thing she did not even noticing saying herself, "Play... " she said as she started to twist her finger around her hair again. At that time it seemed like she cleared up a bit, Yes and now we get to the best part, MUSIC, well where do I start, she thought to herself.

She nodded and snapped her finger, "Well... I am a student of a music school.... So yeah I play... I sing... Play Guitar and ... Piano," she said starting to snap her finger more almost if it was going with a song. "I always feel good... when I talk about it ... Love Music," she said now wanting to start singing a bit. She held back on the singing part but her arms moved to an air guitar and she started to hum a bit while she played the air guitar. Her humming sounded very smooth and she did not even once fail to get a note.

@Kimihito@Cosi

Kimihito looked at Cosi's Shield with interest "Interesting. A tank then. Havent seen many down here" Kimihito said and turned to look over to Ryo,who didnt seem to know what a tank was. He would smile a bit "A tank is a type of class in the game which specializes in absorbing damage for other players, or defends them. If you have any questions, feel free to ask" He said,continuing to smile. Then he listened to her talking,explaining she likes music and that she is a student in a music school "Music is really good, if you want to relax at times. Thats for me atleast. It's enjoyable" 

Then, seeing her hummiing and playing the air guitar made him want to watch more, obviously enjoying the humming. He remained silent, not wanting to interrupt her. Smooth..Now thats good.. He thought to himself and just continued watching for a bit "I'd love to listen to you singing at somepoint,if that's okay of course with you Ryo."He said,scratching the back of his head.

@Ryoko @Cosi

"Yep, its pretty fun." Cosi grinned. Tanking was just his usual and preferred style of play. Then, as Ryo started talking about music, guitar, and singing Cosi's smile broadened. He could tell she liked this because she was loosening up and being more relaxed. He listened to her snapping and humming as she talked about her music passion. "Music is an amazing thing," Cosi said as he listened, "The ability to communicate without words is very special." He smiled a Ryo and then went back to listening to her hum. Now that she was at ease- the rude upper level player forgotten- Cosi felt a lot more happy. When Kimihito suggested hearing her sing Cosi jumped right in, "Yeah let's hear it! I bet you're great!" Cosi pulled back a little, "i mean if you're okay with that of course." Cosi grinned lopsidedly. Making new friends, helping those that fell, strengthening the worried and frightened: these were things Cosi could get behind.

@Ryoko

Both guys looked to like her humming and air guitar effect and she began to blush a little, "Thanks, Really I appreciate it," she said as she sounded now at eas completely. This had one reason, she was not messing up or doing something stupid that would make her shy or embraced again. Both  Kimihito and Cosi wanted to hear her sing and this took her a bit back, yes she did want to sing and Yes for sure she wanted to get her mind off some things But singing here and now in an open area.  Ryo lets out a sigh and looks up at the sky thinking about what to sing. "You know what, I will, But both of you have to promise not to laugh or you will be taking me out for dinner," she said with confidence.

Ryo got up on the table and looked around if no one minded her doing this, but most people were just to busy in buying things, as well it was getting quite empty on the plaza here as most people went out into the wilderness. Ryo cleared her through and started to do a few dance moves, they looked quite good as she did this and then she started singing a song her and her band made up called <Get My Shinin'> It went very good and Ryo was singing all of the text even the part where she was normally not singing, added that plus a few dance moves while holding a fake microphone she went on. It sounded great and she smiled with happiness. A few people looked at her and clapped and whistled to her she felt good that people liked it on how they reacted.

once she stopped a few people that came around started clapping before moving on to what they were doing before. Ryo got down from the table sounding a bit out of breath, "AAAAH, that felt great," she said stretching a bit and a pure smile came of her. she said down on the table again next to Cosi and smiled with happiness, "If you heard my friends with me and their instruments you would love it even more," she said before falling over on the table looking into the sky and letting out a deep breath.

@Kimihito@Cosi

Kimihito was glad to see Ryo being at ease,and enjoying herself. "Well,we'll see about that"He said with a nod and waited for her to start singing.As she started singing,he started clapping a bit along with the other people around, liking the song. Very good singing indeed.. He thought to himself and continued listening,smiling the whole time she sang. When she stopped,he clapped one more time and then looked over to her "That was really good Ryo. Im really impressed. Cant wait untill the next time i can hear you sing" Kimihito said and took a look around as she mentioned that it would be even better if her friends were here to play the music with their instruments "Perhaps at somepoint,we can listen to that too. After listening to your song, i have high expectations for the next time,if there will be a next time that is." He then scratched his chin a bit,looking back to the other two "Dont you agree Cosi?" 

@Cosi

Cosi's jaw dropped when Ryo started signing. She was amazing. Cosi didn't know too much about music but he knew that signing without accompaniment- I think that's called a capella- was very difficult, especially when it was impromptu. Once Cosi got over his astonishment he started grinning and clapping along. Ryo was finally at ease and even Kimihito seemed to be quietly content. It was such a nice atmosphere: happy, joyful, and just warm. After Ryo's song was done Cosi couldn't help but congratulate her, "Ryo, that was amazing!" Cosi turned to Kimihito, still grinning wildly, "Agree? I definitely agree. That was fabulous! There had better be a next time." Cosi looked back to Ryo, "Not being pushy. I'm just saying I'd pay to hear you sing again." Cosi's smile widened- if that was at all possible- and stood up, "So what do you two want to do next? I love sitting around and talking but I feel like doing something."

@Ryoko

Ryo felt so happy as she got praised by both the boys, It was the first time she ever song in this new world and it was also the first she did it all alone most of the times her friends would be there but this time she was alone, Kimihito sounded happy and so did Cosi, Kimihito wanted to hear her with her friends and Ryo looked a bit down, "Yeah... Next time, You know what... Once we ALL, get out of here, I want you to meet my friends at my school, Just a warning one of them is a bit to close with guys she can't stop her once she sees a guy," She says trying to smile as she knew her friends were still in the real world as she was the only one that got here. She shugs her head a bit and looked to Cosi as he says that he wanted to pay for her to sing again next time, Ryo made fast with her hands an X and smiled, "Nope Nope, No money, Music is for all that want to listen to it," she said.

After she did this Cosi he felt like doing something, But what could they do Ryo was a bit too scared to get out of beginners town so that is why she has been staying here for most of her time. "Like what," she said as she did her hand in a questioning look. Ryo pointed at herself and then to the way where the exit would be in the town to the wilderness, "I have not been out... I stayed here" she said, sure she wanted to get out but she was scared. then it got to her, two guys right here, so maybe we can go altogether and go outside, like a real adventure, Maybe, we even going to fight something, she thought, Yes her mind was more of the talker then herself but still she tried. As she made a sign that meant we and then pointed to the same way she pointed before, "We can all go outside," she said.

@Kimihito@Cosi

Kimihito smiled at her as she suggested they meet in the real world,so Kimihito and Cosi would meet her friends "Well,of course. That would be really cool. Maybe we can also listen to you singing with your friends aswell. That would be even better" He nodded his head in agreement. As she said that music is for all that want to listen to it,he nodded his head "Well,i'd would definately pay to hear you sing. It would be worth it since you're so good at it!." He smiled yet again,then stretched his arms. Cosi then suggested they do something else. He stayed silent initially but as he heard that Ryo had stayed in the town of beginnings the whole time "Well. I used to be like that too. Maybe you'll enjoy the wilderness if we actually go ahead and go there. It will be fun,and dont worry i've got your back. Pretty sure Cosi will have your back too." He said and then she pointed at the exit of the town. He nodded his head as she suggested they go outside "Fine by me. It will be cool."

@Cosi

"Yeah, don't worry, I'll cover both of you guys." Cosi started heading towards the man gate of the Town of Beginnings, then he stopped and turned back to Ryo and Kimihito, "Actually, what do you guys want to do? also how high level are you both? Cause if we're going to go fight monsters we'll want to know that. I'm level ten be the way." Cosi hoped that didn't sound like boasting because he wasn't even that strong. He just wanted to make sure that they didn't get in over their heads. That would not be fun, especially if one of them died because death was real in this game. Cosi sighed as he realized that he was back to the deadly aspect of the game. No more having fun, singing, or just talking with friends or people you just met. But Cosi tried not to let those feelings show. He just smiled and waited for the other tow to respond.

@Ryoko

Ryo jumped from the table she was sitting on and followed Cosi, Sure she wanted to see what was beyond the gates she was a bit clueless on how the system worked and this world but she heard that Cosi got them if something happened.  She looked at Kimihito and tugged him on his arm to come with them, "Come too... There Will be fun," she said before walking over with a small sprint up to Cosi and gave a good pat on his back as she smiled as she walked passed him. As Cosi then asked about their level Ryo was a bit confused as she then opened her menu to even look, Ooh I'm just level one, that is not strong at all. Well seems like my fun is over, She thought before closing her menu again and looking at Cosi with a bit on a disappointed look. "I... I am just level one... Sorry," she said slowly feeling a bit ashamed again, as her voice began to sound a bit like as before. Surely Ryo wanted to go outside but she was ashamed because Cosi was a much higher level then her, even if it was but 9 levels higher.

@Kimihito@Cosi

Kimihito followed the two when Ryo tugged him on his arm "Will do. It will be fun." He said with a nod,putting his hands in his pockets and walking along with them. Then Cosi revealed he was level 10. Kimihito nodded at him calmly and then heard that Ryo is level one. "Dont be sorry. Im level one aswell. It isnt something to be ashamed of" Kimihito smiled a bit at her,then continued walking with them "Besides, i'll watch your back, cosi will too." He didnt seem to mind that Cosi was 9 levels higher than him and Ryo. He just wanted to spend more time with the two,and have some fun out of town. The town of beginnings sure is nice,but it gets boring at times. "Anyway,lets get going and have some fun out of town,shall we?" He said with another smile,then returned to his more calm self.

@Cosi