[PP-F1] Fall down and get up Again

Cosi grinned. They both might be level one but even then players weren't too weak. "No worries! Everyone had to start there so you're no different then me or one of the front liners. Besides I really just wanted to know so I wouldn't take you guys someplace too dangerous." Cosi grinned even wider when Kimihito mentioned having fun out of town and then he crashed both of his gauntleted fists together, "That's the spirit! Let's go have some fun!" Cosi nearly broke into a run, only slowing for Ryo and Kimihito to catch up, and headed for the Town's massive double gates. Cosi raced out into the green hills and waited for the others. He stared out at the great expanse of plains, forests, and burbling brooks. This was going to be another fun adventure with new friends. Cosi turns back to the others, his signature crooked grin on his face, "So where do we want to go? And what do we want to do first?" 

@Ryoko

Edited by Cosi
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Kimihito came up to Ryo and said he was also Level one Ryo felt a bit better even more as Cosi said not to worry and that is will be all okay. Ryo let out a sigh and then looks to Cosi as he started to be in the spirit and took off fast, "H..He! W..Wait up!" she said trying to catch up to Cosi. She was slowly gaining on Cosi and surprisingly she even was faster then she looked, "Come On Kimihito, let's not get behind now," She said waving at him. Ryo's Pink and yellow hair moved on the wind and she got a bit of her hair in front of her eyes,  As she then got outside of the safe zone so went even faster and was right next to Cosi.

Her hair was in front of her face now a bit because of the running and she started to laugh, "haha...I think I see a bit yellow... haha... Seems like I'm still fast ... haha" she said sounding quite happy as her yellow part of her hair was in front of her eye. Cosi asked what to do and Ryo started thinking, "What to do, What to do," she said while tapping her chin, then she puts her finger in the air like she got up with something. "You," she said pointing at Cosi, "You have been here already right, So how about a tour?" she said sounding no longer nervous or shy anymore as she was no longer ashamed of her actions. She turned to Kimihito, "What you say Kimihito, Cosi will be our tour guide here and show us around," she said covering her eyes with her hand to see into the distance like she was looking for something, "Like that, Take Us there," She said pointing at some ruins in the distance.

@Kimihito@Cosi

Edited by Ryoko

Kimihito chuckled to himself as Cosi started running off to the green hills after passing the Big gates of the town of beginnings. Then he noticed that Ryo started running aswell and he regained his calm composure "Lets do this." He mumbled to himself and started running behind Ryo. Then,as she started waving at him, he would be running closely behind her,arriving last at the Green Hills,on purpose. He got out of the safezone a bit after Ryo did and didnt stop running untill he reached Cosi and Ryo "I gave you an advantage on purpose!" He said,laughing a bit as he stopped to take a breath.

Seeing Ryo laughing made him smile. Kimihito scratched his forehead and took a look around,observing their surroundings "Quite the impressive Scenery. I've only been as far as here. Never ventured further." He said calmly,then stretched his arms. After Ryo suggested that Cosi should become their tour guide,he nodded his head "Yeah! Cosi the tour guide. Sounds fine to me" He said with a chuckle and looked over to where Ryo was looking at,noticing the ruins she was talking about. It was his first time seeing them,and he was somewhat surprised "Oh..I didnt know there were ruins on this floor. I agree with Ryo,take us there Cosi.Exploring is always fun,isnt it?" Kimihito said then continued watching the ruins.

@Cosi

"Sure I'll be a tour guide! It's a big floor so we will hit all the best spots." Cosi grinned and then looked where they both were pointed, "Huh, I never noticed those ruins. All the more reason to explore them." Cosi's grin widens and he races off again going full speed, even in his half plate and with his shield. "Hurry up guys! We're going on an adventure! just watch out for boars they're annoying!" Cosi shouts back to Ryo and Kimihito. Cosi makes it quite easily and quickly to the ruins. There he waits for the other two players and then he begins exploring. "Who knows what's in here. Chests, Mats, monsters." Cosi's face turns to a determined but still happy face as he begins searching the ruins. As he looks, Cosi notices something beneath the rumble and quickly runs over to it. "Ryo! Kimi! Come help me with this." Cosi will begin to lift a chunk of masonry up and should they help they all find themselves standing around a treasure chest. "Sweet! Let's open it!"

Spoiler

Searching for Treasure Chest

ID# 105403- LD: 20- Success

@Ryoko

Edited by Cosi

Ryo lets out a loud cheer and sees Cosi already run down to the ruins and so did Ryo now. She went and followed Cosi trying to catch up to him, but yet again her clumsiness got the best of her and she fell on the ground as she ran. She made a few spins before hitting a wall at the ruins, a loud ding sound came and the words <Inmortal object> popped up above her head. "Ouch... Ouch ... OUCH!" she said grabbing her nose. She looked around if any of the boys saw it and stood up fast, "FINE... FINE... I'M FINE," She said before looking at the ruins again. Ryo felt Ashamed again but less than before but still she felt ashamed and became really red on her face. She tried to hide it a bit as she walked over to Cosi who seemed to have found a chest.

Ryo was so amazed and out of happiness that they found a treasure chest, she opened it before asking Cosi or Kimihito. As she opened it she got a pop-up in her face with the things she got, <150 Col> <8 T1 Materials> <Perfect Light Armor> <2* Rare consumables> She turned to the two boys and looked at them still being red from what just happened and getting a bit redder because she opened the chest without asking. "S...Sorry I um, Opened the Chest... I think I messed it up," she said nervously as she did a deep bow to the two. She showed what she got with the pop-up to them while still bowing to them, You stupid girl you are messing it up again, I wish I was not like this anymore, I wish it would stop. You keep messing up Ryo, you keep doing it. she thought as she lets both the guys read the pop-up.

@Kimihito@Cosi

Spoiler

Roll ID: 105413

LD 19

Obtained: (Floor * 150) Col, (8) materials, perfect armor/shield, (2) rare consumables

Col: 150 | Perfect armor/shield: Light Armor

Edited by Ryoko

Seeing Cosi already running down,he prepares to run behind him aswell. But before he started running,Ryo did. He adjusted his coat then ran behind her and noticed she fell on the ground. He sighed and reached the ruins,standing next to Cosi and Ryo. He frowned as he saw her face was red but he didnt say anything. He looked at the chest Cosi had found, then looked over to him "Good find Tour guide!" He said with a thumbs up and then looked at the chest again,seeing Ryo opening it. He placed his hand on his Rapier's handle in case a mimic spawned but since it didnt spawn afterall,he sighed out of relief.

Then Kimihito observed what Ryo found in the chest,seeing the items she had gotten. He smiled a bit but as Ryo said that she thought that she did something wrong,Kimihito shook his head "No,you didnt mess anything up. Good find Ryo. You're luckier than me heh"He chuckled lightly and looked over to Cosi "I say we let Ryo keep it. What do you think Cosi?" He asked,looking at him. "Besides,we could even find more of these chests down here. Exploring is always fun anyway." Kimihito said and looked around the location they were in. "Seems like there's still some things to do around here i suppose" He said then looked over to Ryo.

@Cosi

Edited by Kimihito

Cosi gripped his sword handle as Ryo crouched down to open the chest- he noticed Kimihito doing the same with his rapier- but he relaxed after it didn’t turn out to be a mimic. “Sweet find Ryo! That’s real lucky.” Cosi similed at her then noticed she was red in the face and professing that she was sorry “hey don’t worry that’s exactly what you do with a chest. Plus that was a real good find and you can totally keep it. Heck, I can even identify those items for you since I’m a merchant” Cosi smiled at her again. Then he nodded to Kimohito, agreeing with his comment and then ran off to keep exploring the ruined tower. There was a lot of broken masonry and stone blocks. Cosi couldn’t see anything else of value besides the chest the three of them had found. Cosi would just keep looking. He wondered if there were any monsters in here...

Spoiler

Searching for materials 

ID# 105414- LD: 8- failure

@Ryoko

Edited by Cosi

Ryo looked up at both the guys as they said she was really lucky, "W...What, R...Really, I did well, Are... are you sure," she said not knowing if they were joking or not, but it seems like both of them agreed that she should keep the stuff and that Cosi would be the one that would identify them. "Y..you guy mean it?" she said with a bit of a stutter in her voice, They really mean it, But Cosi found it so I feel a bit bad for taking it, she thought looking at both guys. Then out of nowhere, Ryo hugged both the guys in a group hug, "T...Thanks!" she said and lets go of the two. she shook her head a bit, "I promise I won't fail again," she said giving them a thumbs up. She followed Cosi into the tower to see if there was something interesting to be found.

In the tower, there were a few stones laying around that fell from the wall itself and it almost looked like there was only dust and old books, Nothing really good. "Quite empty here, maybe... Yeah maybe I go up there," she said and walked slowly up the stone stairs of the tower. A few small stones down the stairs as Ryo walked up the stairs. once at the top Ryo could see that the roof of the tower was no more and the sun of the floor shined into the top. all of the ruins could be seen from here and there was quite a lot to see, Like an old library, a city center with stores and what looks like the mayor's office and the center of the ruins. "WOW, You two get up here, you have to see this it is so cool!" she yelled down from the tower.

@Kimihito@Cosi

Spoiler

Roll ID: 105434

LD: 5 [failed finding Materials]

Edited by Ryoko

Kimihito nodded his head when Ryo asked if they were sure about her taking the items for herself. "We mean it,yes Ryo" He smiled a bit at her. He was enjoying the little adventure they were having out of town, as he felt like he needed it for a while now. When Ryo did a group hug, Kimihito was surprised but didnt say anything,instead he just continued smiling at her,looking at her pink hair. "You never failed Ryo. You're good to go" He said,his calm demeanor returning and he followed Ryo into the tower. He too looked around the place,looking for anything of interest.

After a few minutes of searching around for anything usefull,he didnt find anything at all. He shook his head and stretched his arms "Indeed.It is quite empty it seems. Damn." He said calmly and shrugged his shoulders "Well,we still have quite the area to explore so no worries." He followed Ryo to the upper parts of the tower,noticing that it was quite the view of the ruins from up there "Wow..This is amazing.."He said in awe and looked from above,spotting the various ruined structures in town "Now that is worth far more than a treasure chest" He smiled again and looked to the horizon,going a bit silent.

@Cosi

Spoiler

Roll ID: 105435

LD: 13 [Failed finding materials]

Edited by Kimihito

Cosi sprinted up the tower, quickly following Ryo and Kimihito. He dashed up the crumbling stone steps hoping that they wouldn't break beneath his feet. He looked at the cracked stone walls, more dust than real masonry, and wondered if this had been a real place once or if the game had just programmed this in as a ruin. Probably the later, Cosi thought to himself as he started to explore the upper level. He joined Kimihito who was staring out over the first floor. You could see far past the Town of beginnings from here. So many rivers and small copses of trees, Cosi couldn't help but agree, "Yeah... I love loot but this view is definitely much better." Cosi's face split into a grin, then he moved off to keep searching for materials or loot. Cosi may have been among friends and having fun but he still never dropped his guard. He said that he would watch their backs so he would. No monster would sneak up on his companions.

Spoiler

Searching for materials-

ID# 105444- LD: 13- failure

@Ryoko

Edited by Cosi

Ryo Looked at both Cosi and Kimihito and let out a sigh, This feels so great, Let see where to next ooh ooh, she thought, "Library, Let's go," she said pointing at the ruined building with two dragon-like stone figures, then she pointed at both the guys to come down and follow as she pulled onto Cosi's arm to come fast. She walked down the stairs again this time a bit slower as she wanted not to fall down so that she would not get any fall damage. Once down Ryo walked to the middle of the street in the ruins and looked around to see where she needed to go, she saw it, the library. She walked to the Dragon Statues, "AMAZING, They look so cool, ROAR!" she said standing in front of the more intact statue as she puts her hands in the air like she scares the dragon statue. "Hihi, they look cool," she said while giggling to herself.

She walked inside of the library and smiled a bit, but that was fast gone as the library was filled with empty bookshelf and dust, a few long tables and a tree that looked like it destroyed the roof as it was growing. "Aw, no books," she said walking into the library more. Ryo walked over to a long table and started to move some of the rubble lying around, It seemed like Ryo had no luck in finding any good looking things. Ryo walked over to the tree in the middle of the library as the sun was shining inside the library. Ryo then spotted a book at the roots of the tree, She walked over to it and opened it. Inside she saw that the pages were filled with tips of this game, like a rule book. "Ooh this is handy, what is the title of this book and who wrote it," Ryo said turning the book around and looking at the name and the one that wrote it, "Death Game Rules In survival, By... Ennakai the Info Broker, What is that?" she said and turned to Cosi and Kimihito and walked up to them showing them the book, "What is an Info Broker and do you know this Ennakai?" she asked to Cosi and Kimihito

Spoiler

Roll ID: 105447

LD: 3 [failed No materials]

@Kimihito@Cosi

Edited by Ryoko

Kimihito would look at where Ryo was pointing at,and it was a building with two dragon-like stone figures. He assumed that it was the library. Kimihito walked down the stairs behind Ryo,remaining silent as he looked around when they reached the streets. When they reached the building and Ryo called the statues awesome,and doing a roar,he laughed a bit "Very nice. This place looks really good.."He said,with a smile as he was happy seeing her being so Cheerfull. He followed Ryo inside,looking around the abandoned Library. "Impressive stonework i must say.."He commented,continuing to look around,being calm again "Yeah..I wonder what books in this world contain.Probably local lore about areas or something" He said,following.

Then as Ryo asked what an info broker is,he looked at her "Well an info broker is an npc most of the time which hands out intel for boss raids or local dungeons. Thats what i've heard about them.Never met one up close so yeah.."Kimihito said and leaned against a wall. "I dont know this Ennakai tho. As i said,i've never met any Info brokers. Just watched them from afar." He stated and closed his eyes for a second,taking a deep breath "Man,this is becoming really interesting."

@Cosi

As Cosi explored the tower he soon found himself pulled along by his arm by Ryo. Cosi didn’t resist and followed along. “Where are we going?” They ended up at a building close by the tower that’s entrance was flanked by two dragon statues. “Ah. The library.” Cosi said after entering the building and inspecting it, “Cool” Cosi set to exploring this place looking for more materials or even monsters. Cosi was actually itching for a fight. As Ryo found the guide book, Cosi moved closer. “Also cool, what does it say?” Cosi peered over Ryo’s shoulder, trying to read along. Cosi had no idea who Ennakai the info broker was. Cosi didn’t like the info brokers. He preferred to explore the world of Aincrad and discover places, quests, and secrets on his own. This game had plenty of secrets. This might be one of them. “I wonder if their still alive? Or if we can find this Ennakai?” 

Spoiler

Searching for Materials-

ID# 105448- LD: 16- succes

+1 Mat

@Ryoko

Edited by Cosi

As Cosi started to read over Ryo's shoulder Ryo looked at him, "Hi there," she said very normal like they first met or something. "I'll just read,"  Ryo then said and opened the book, "Floor one  Is quite big, and many wonders can be seen here, from ruins to mountains, From woodland to plains, and big waters. Just a few minutes from the town of beginners lays a forest, Inside that forest is a small river that river moves into a small lake in the forest, there is no monster there, and you can take a good swim there as well. Next up is a ruin with a few big buildings, like a mayor's office in the middle and a tower as well. Word says there is a monster in these ruins not strong but it is there. To all these places there is lore and I will find them, and I will leave some things for you to discover as well," she reads, sadly it looks like this person never got to finish it. Ryo moved to the last page and a letter fell out, "Ooh I read this as well then, um... So if you found this book, sorry I did not finish it but I had to do something If you think I'm dead, sorry I'm not. And If you ever want to hear some lore come and see me or find me," Ryo read and puts both the letter and the book into her inventory.

Ryo tilted her head to Cosi and smiled "Whoever this Ennakai is, they are still alive it looks like, and they are looking for lore as well, But that is enough about that person, the book said that there was going to be a monster around, LET FIND IT," she said sounding very interested in this monster. the Library was quite big and still, there was a lot to look at, She pointed at the second floor of the Library and smiled, "Let's go there maybe we find something interesting maybe even the monster!" she said looking at both the guys.

@Kimihito@Cosi

Kimihito silently listened to what Ryo was talking about,standing next to her and looking into the book with interest. He furrowed his eyebrows,looking at the book for a bit and thinking about the endless posibilities of the place.Then Ryo mentioned a Monster that might be nearby,he raised an eyebrow "We dont know the specifics tho correct? Well i dont think it will be challenge if we're just three. So yes,lets find it"He said calmly,seeing that Ryo was excited and very interested in this monster. Then as Ryo pointed to the second floor of the library with a smile,he gripped his rapier's handle,nodding to her "Well then,i suggest we get ready for any surprises..Other than that,lets get going" Kimihito said and unsheathed his rapier,holding it close to him "This will be very interesting. Whenever you're ready Cosi and Ryo"He said calmly,waiting for them to prepare themselves.

@Cosi

Cosi grinned but backed away and let Ryo read the guide book. “So this info broker is still alive? Cool, we should go find him.” Guess it’s not much of a secret but that monster should be fun to fight. Cosi crashes both of his gauntlets together, “Let’s go monster hunting.” He then pulls out his sword, a simple razor sharp blade, and slings his shield off of his back. It’s a beautiful piece of equipment, adorned with gold filigree and etchings of thorned vines and laurel wreaths with a large gold rose in the center. He moves off to the central stair case that’s just behind the tree and begins to head up to the second floor. Cosi’s demenor has changed. His face is no longer smiling but shadowed with determination. His eyes constantly move around the room, flicking between the two low level players behind him and any slight movement. His brain is operating in overdrive and nothing escapes his gaze. There is little mirth because battle is deadly and Cosi is a protector. He is a vigilant guardian. He won’t let his companions, his friends, fall.

@Ryoko

Ryo went up the stairs of the library, hearing something moving upstairs, "G...Guys something is here," she says to Kimihito and Cosi. Slowly moving her way as she takes out her war hammer, it makes a small bell sound and something started to move. Ryo looks up and looks at the movement something was out there and Ryo did not know what. At that moment something moved up it was small like it could be the same higher than a dog it sounded like stone was moving and Ryo did not wait for it to attack and swung her war hammer into the direction of the monster.

Ryo swung her war hammer and she missed whatever moved to her, not only did she miss the monster showed itself as well. It was a small stone Gargoyle that looked if he was about to break, "G..Guys! Help me a bit here!" Ryo shouted to her friends hoping they would help her fight this thing. The Broken Gargoyle moved slowly around and looked at Ryo, as it then let out a loud roar, "EEP, I can roar too, you stupid stone," Ryo said and took a deep breath "RAAAAAAAAAAAAW" she said very loud swinging her war hammer around.

@Kimihito@Cosi

Role ID: 105451

BD: 3 [ Miss]

Ryoko Hate 0 | HP 20/20 | EN 0/2 | DMG 4 |

Missed attack | EN -2

Kimihito Hate 0 | HP -/- | EN -/- | DMG - | [ add another thing if you have them]

Cosi Hate 0 | HP -/- | EN -/- | DMG - | [ add another thing if you have them]

Broken Gargoyle | HP 10/10 | DMG 3

Ryoko's Attack | Missed

Edited by Ryoko

Kimihito followed Ryo slowly from behind,being silent as they went up the stairs. When Ryo discovered that something was moving around the room,he got his rapier ready. But before he could act in time to strike,Ryo attempted to swing her hammer at it,missing the monster. He sighed and concetrated,then attempted to stab the monster using the Rapier or atleast attack it but he missed. Kimihito stood next to Ryo,staring at the little gargoyle which typically roared at Ryo. He wanted to laugh as she imitated it but didnt and as she started swinging her hammer around,he started his attempts at stabbing it,along with her "Cosi,lets show this monster that we mean bussiness!"Kimihito called out,then looked over to the monster.

@Cosi

Spoiler

Role ID: 105452

BD: 4 [ Miss]

Kimihito Hate 0 | HP 20/20 | EN 0/2 | DMG 3 | ACC 1

Missed attack | EN -2

Ryoko Hate 0 | HP -/- | EN -/- | DMG - | [ add another thing if you have them]

Cosi Hate 0 | HP -/- | EN -/- | DMG - | [ add another thing if you have them]

Broken Gargoyle | HP 10/10 | DMG 3

Kimihito's Attack | Missed

Edited by Kimihito

Cosi rushed up the staircase with the other two players. When they got up there Cosi didn't see any mobs and was about to say so when Ryo suddenly swing her massive war hammer at something. Cosi looked for what it was but couldn't see anything except  statue. He voiced this but when Kimihito struck out with his rapier at the statue Cosi realized the statue was alive. Or at least it was moving. Both Ryo and Kimihito's attacks had missed the crumbling statue because it had been able to move out of the way. The statue must been a gargoyle. Cosi wasted no time after recognizing this and charged the monster. He held his shield up to defend against any attack but Cosi planned on killing this thing before it could retaliate. The gargoyle was so old and decrepit that it would only take Cosi one good hit to smash it to bits. And that's exactly what happened. Cosi sliced into the rock monster with his sword then slammed his shield into it. The gargoyle shattered into pieces which than exploded into small pixels. "Easy kill" 

Spoiler

Combat- Snake Bite

ID# 105454- BD: 8 + 1 = 9- hit

4 * 3 sword art = 12 damage

Kimihito Hate 0 | HP 20/20 | EN 0/2 | DMG 3 | ACC 1

Ryoko Hate 0 | HP 20/20 | EN 0/2- | DMG 4-

Cosi- Hate 1- HP 200/200-  EN 17/20- | DMG 4- MIT: 39- THN: 9- ACC: 1

Broken Gargyle- Hp: 0/10- DMG: 3

@Ryoko

Edited by Cosi

Ryo looked as Cosi came in and attacked the monster, with one hit he destroyed it, and it was gone, "WOW that was cool," Ryo said turning to Cosi as he destroyed the monster in one it. Even if the book told about a monster lurking here this was it, a small little monster just killed in one hit, She thought, putting her weapon back on her hip. She looked at both the guys as a shine of sun got into her face you could see how amazed she was, Never has she seen something like this so it was, of course, her first time seeing something like this. "THAT... WAS ... AWESOME!" she said before calming down again and started to look around, "I ... I don't know what to say but cool and awesome, but the book said it was small but really this small I was never suspecting," she said taking the book out of her inventory and looking at it what it said more, "Ooh The person really left it here, for someone to find," she said and puts the book back into her inventory. She turns to the guys and thinks about where to go next, "Cosi can you lead us to the mayor's office, I think I Saw it at the middle of the ruins," She says before looking back at the entrance of the library.

@Kimihito@Cosi