[PP-F1] Fall down and get up Again

Kimihito looked over as Cosi came in and killed the little gargoyle in one hit. Then Ryo said that it was cool,and he nodded his head in agreement "Very impressive..Good job Cosi"He did a thumbs up to him and smiled a bit then looked over to Ryo who was really excited. "Maybe when we level up aswell,we'll get to do things like that aswell" Kimihito said and shrugged his shoulders. He thought what Cosi did was cool,and he felt somewhat bad for himself,missing his attack on the monster made him feel somewhat useless in that whole situation. He shrugged off the thought and looked over to Ryo who was looking at the book. He calmly looked over as she said that it was left here to be found and nodded his head. Then Ryo suggested that they should go to the Mayor's office. Kimihito nodded his head "Yeah Tour guide! Lets go"He chuckled a bit and looked at the entrance of the library, sheathing his rapier at the same time. He then let out a sigh of relief and scratched the back of his head "Lets do this!"

@Cosi

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The gargoyle had been easy to kill, which actually made Cosi worry that there might be an even stronger monster lurking nearby. But that didn't matter if they just left. SO Cosi sheathed his sword, slung Rose Gold over his back, turned to Ryo and Kimihito and smiled lopsidedly, "That was definitely cool. I don't think you guys would really have needed my help." Cosi points at Ryo's war hammer, "One hit from that would have shattered that thing into pieces." Cosi's grin widens and he is back to his gregarious self. "Sure let's go find the mayor's office and keep exploring." Cosi quickly hops down the stairs and continues on out of the library, turning around occasionally to check on the other two players. As Cosi heads to the mayor's office, he goes back to looking for usable loot or chests. Who knows what's in these ruins.

Spoiler

Searching for Mats

ID# 105473- LD: 10- failure

@Ryoko

Edited by Cosi

Ryo followed Cosi down as he looked around a bit, Ryo was quite stunned by the fact that there was something fun about exploring this ruin. She lets out a deep breath and follows Cosi into the Mayor's office, there were in the main hall three doors two of them were already open. The door to the lest went to a kitchen like room and the door straight ahead was going to what looked like the office from someone. Some main hall looked a bit blocked and the door right in front of her looked like it was pushed open by someone before. "Let's go and go into that room," she said walking into the door ahead. Once inside there were empty papers lying on the ground like someone was looking for something, of the bureau was another letter or something like that. Ryo Picked it up and started reading it. "Dear reader, If you read this, I have the book that was here and also the intel you hoped to find here, Kind regards Ennakai," Ryo read and let out a giggle, "I really want to meet this Ennakai person now," She said putting the letter into her inventory. Ryo looked around in the office only to find things she did not really care about.

@Kimihito@Cosi

Kimihito followed Cosi and Ryo,once again being his silent self and entered the ruin last. He took a look around,to understand how this building used to be before it was ruined. Then as Ryo called out and suggested they go to the office like room. He nodded his head and followed closely behind,taking a look around. "Looks like this has been explored before huh.."He said,nodding to himself. Then as Ryo picked up a letter and started reading,he listened quietly "Huh..That Ennakai again..Well,maybe Ennakai is back in town, probably i guess.." He looked around as well,seeing that there werent any interesting things other than papers that were scattered on the floor and ruined walls. "Where to next Tour guide?"He looked over to Cosi,chuckling a tad and leaning against a wall. He closed his eyes for a second,thinking of this adventure as one of many to come. He opened his eyes a bit later and looked over to the other two.

@Cosi

As the three enter the mayor's house, all run down and crumbing, Cosi doesn't really pause to look at the desk full of papers. He listens as Ryo reads the second letter from the mysterious Ennakai as he searches the corners of the room. He's still set on finding something else whether another treasure or just some simple loot. Alas there is nothing in the room so Cosi goes back to the center of the room where Ryo and Kimihito are. "Sorry to cut this tour short but your tour guide is getting a little tired. So I think I'm going to call this a day. It was awesome meeting both of you. I had a blast, and we will definitely have to get together again soon." Cosi smiles at both Ryo and Kimihito. This adventure had been fun and Cosi was glad he had stopped to help out Ryo. It always pays to be nice, Cosi thought to himself as he started heading out of the ruins, his face still beaming with happiness.

Spoiler

Searching for Treasure Chest

ID# 105485- LD: 14- failure

@Ryoko

Edited by Cosi

"Maybe we can look for this Ennakai person one day, together, But I have to agree with Cosi now, I'm also getting a bit tired," Ryo said as she leaves the room with Cosi out of the ruins. She turns to both the guys and looks at them while walking back, Yes why not, a friend request won't hurt right, it not like I can mess that up, Ryo thinks, to open her menu and sending both Cosi and Kimihito a friend request, "Please do accept that, I like to hang out with you guys more," she said as she turned to the road again leaving the ruins behind them. It was a great adventure with both of the guys even tho I never really spoke with guys, and if I did they were more interested in my music and my voice then the person using it, She thought it was truly a great adventure and Ryo wanted more of this maybe next time they could seek this Ennakai person one day and ask about their notebook and letters Ryo had in her inventory.

The Town of beginners was in few and slowly they got to the gate of the city. "Aah It feels kind of good but also sad to be here again," Ryo says before stretching a bit. Tho being back here made her feel sad that she could no longer explore the wilds, but at least she was safe again. Ryo lets out a yawn and covers her mouth very quickly as she becomes slowly red, "S...sorry, It seems like um, I will be going," she said as she turned around waving at the two guys as she walked off into the City

@Kimihito@Cosi

Kimihito walked along with Ryo and Cosi out of the ruins "Yeah,we should do that sometime. Im up for it anytime. Hanging out with you guys was pretty fun."He smiled a bit,looking over to them. It was apparent that it has been a long time since the last time he was actually happy with a situation involving other people.  When Ryo sent a friend request,he nodded and accepted it "If you need anything,feel free to message me. That goes for both of you." He then looked over to the horizon as he walked along with them towards the town of beginnings. He liked spending time with these two and in the future,he would like to do more. It felt like he was home for him,which in his case was rare. 

Then they reached the gate of the town of beginnings. He sighed a bit as their adventure had ended but turned around to face Cosi and Ryo "Yeah Ryo,couldnt agree more.."He said with a nod. He felt sad that he was back to the starting point but at the same time,he felt safe. He probably needed some rest anyway. Kimihito then nodded his head,looking at Cosi then at Ryo "Well..I hope we will meet again soon enough. If you need anything,i know i've said it before..Feel free to message me. See you soon Cosi and Ryo" With that being said,he turned around and started walking away. He stopped midway and turned around,nodding again with a smile and waved then eventually disappeared into the crowd of players walking in the streets.

@Cosi

Cosi grins and accepts Ryo’s friend request, “we will definitely get together to do that” As they walked back to the Town of Beginnings, Cosi wrapped an arm over Ryo’s shoulders and Kimohito’s shoulders. “Guys,” He turns to Ryo, “ and gal, sorry about that. I’m so glad I got to meet you both. Making friends is the best part of this game.” The three walk as a trio a little awkwardly then Cosi let’s go and goes running off. He shouts back, “you both better let me know when you guys are higher level so we can do some awesome quests together and tell me where we plan on going to see Ennakai!” Cosi turns around, now running backwards, and faces the two players, grinning like an idiot. He stumbles and trips over a rock but quickly gets back up still grinning. When the three of them get back to the town, Cosi gives them both a handshake and a heartfelt goodbye, promising to see them both soon. 

@Ryoko