[PP|F04] It's cold <<Avalanche>> (Hestia)

Dustin charges his sword art again. "Almost there. Just a few more attacks." He says, rushing towards the ice elemental. "Come on, just stay still." He says to the monster with a serious tone. The boy hadn't taken a tone this serious on this floor yet. His voice was lower and he seemed more focused than usual. He waits until the monster turns to Hestia to run and slash a v pattern into the monster's chest. "You're name is avalanche, but aren't avalanches supposed to be deadly?" He asks, jumping off of the monster's chest. He lands next to Hestia and moves to the monster's side quickly. "I feel like a dork having to run around all of the time." He says, sitting down. "Hestia, you finish him off, I'm tired." He says, laying his head against a tree. "Wake me up when I'm not in Aincrad anymore." He says, closing his eyes. She's fine, she hasn't been hurt yet. But it only takes once. He hears the monster wind up and opens his eyes. "She can handle it." He says. Everything he'd seen had proven this statement right, but his gut told him he was wrong so he stood up. He started to walk back over to the cloud of snow from the monster's attack on Hestia.

Spoiler

ID: 105418

BD: 7

Dustin uses vertical arc on avalanche

5 x 4 = 20 DMG

27 - 20 = 7 HP

MD: 9

41 - 151 = 1 DMG

[H:8] Hestia: 1544/1545  130/150  MIT:81 BH:77 healing every turn EVA: -1

[H:3] Dustin: 160/160 HP | 2/16 EN | 5 DMG | 14 MIT | 1 EVA | 0 ACC | 0 Keen

Avalanche: 7/100 HP | 40 DMG

Edited by Dustin

I look towards Legion with a smirk watching it survive with barely any pixels left to its name as i hold my sword and activate my strongest sword out just for fun as i move towards the creature for once instead of waiting for it to come towards me as my sword glows with power as i slice through Avalanche eleven different ways with my strongest attack until it just shatters after the last hit connecting with it dropping the quest item as i toss it over to you with a smile.  There you go one very dead Avalanche courtesy of your attacks chopping him into bits Dustin. I say towards the player with a smile on my face as i then put away my sword not feeling the need to have it anymore since there wouldn't be any danger around the area, or at the very least nothing dangerous to myself.

Action: Legion Destroyer

#105431  BD:6   10x11=110 DMG

[H:8] Hestia: 1544/1545  120/150  MIT:81 BH:77 healing every turn EVA: -1

[H:3] Dustin: 160/160 HP | 2/16 EN | 5 DMG | 14 MIT | 1 EVA | 0 ACC | 0 Keen

Avalanche: -103/100 HP | 40 DMG  OVERKILL

Dustin stands up and walks over to Hestia. "Thanks for the help, I probably would've died if you weren't here." He says, smiling at her. He turns and winks, "I've got a shop to get back to. Besides, I hate this stupid floor." He turns back and starts humming his favorite song, walking away. "Contact me if you ever want to have fun." He shouts back. He turns a corner and knows he's out of sight and throws his arm up. "That was so cool. Heh." He chuckles, not even realizing the pun he had just made. The boy wanted to get off of the floor nonetheless. He hated this floor but always ended up on it. "I hate whoever made this stupid floor." He says, looking at the item drop and smiling. "This baby is gonna make me a millionaire." He grins, seeing his reflection distorted in the bottle. He starts to laugh when he sees how fat his head is.

Summary:

Dustin:

-200 col

-3 SP

-<<Snowfrost>>

Hesia:

-200 col

-1 SP

-<<Snowfrost>>