[PP-F1] Silence

(OOC: Signed = Sign Language)

"Alright, just, don't do anything stuipid while I'm gone alright. Better yet, don't do anything." I said jokingly toward Athel, who formed a smirk in response. He signed: "Did you think I'm easily prone to disaster?" Athel signed at me, expecting the worse out of the response. "Eh..." I tilted my head side to side as I said it. "Ok, got me." He responded. Turning around and heading to the Market District, but he immediately made a one eight degree turn as soon as I was out of sight. He left the town of new beginnings and went towards the forests. Athel, upon reaching the treeline, climbed up the tree to one of the highest branches. Then he stayed in a silent state watching the town, the people, the sunset. Not many people knew this about Athel, not even I did. But he liked to sit back and watch everything unfold from a distance. 

@Neopolitan

Neo was doing one of her many walks aroudn the first floor. It was both an excuse and a relief from the world around her. Here she felt the most connected to what was real. The sad part was that connection was made becauses of the sorrow in the air. All of the people who had given up on the game were here, lurking in a corner. She had been one of those people for far too long after... She shook her head. There was no time to think about that, she just wanted to get it out of her mind. Deciding to do something different, Neo made her way out into the fields and leaned against a tree. She didn't notice, but had she ooked up, there would've been a player sitting nearby in one of the trees.

One day. One day I will see that you are avenged. It may take me time, even longer then the years I spent doing nothing, but now this is what will drive me forward.

@Aspect