[PP-F01] Back to Class

Hydra was on floor one at the wall looking for names she knew, and sadly there were quite a few names there who she heard from her student once or twice. even if there were a quite a lot she did not know but it felt like some of the name she knew. She looked to see if she could see the names of the guys and girls from the Game Club, and then she saw it, "Ooh no..." she felt silence reading three names that she knew were from the Game Club at the school. "Oh no... Oh No... This ... Be at peace," she said putting her hand on the three names and walking away from the wall. Her light blue eyes were a bit watery and she was holding herself in to not cry. But you could see she was down, "I should get out of town for a bit get in some fresh air," she said low to herself making her way to the exit of the settlement. Once outside she walked to the field of flowers she once found. Standing in the middle of the field of flowers was weird and with the ability to be surprised from anywhere was quite open. she sat down in the middle of the flowers just being quiet sitting there going with her hand through the flowers.

@Dustin@Ryoko

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dustin sits in by the monument of life, completely hidden under his cloak, that also made him stick out like a sore thumb. He hears a woman, who sounds like his teacher and hears her walk out, so he walks to the other side of the monument and looks for any name’s that stick out to him. He notices 3 of the gaming club’s members were crossed out. Dustin kept looking and saw all of his friends that he had in the real world. Including his brother and his best friend, Kadin and Tamaratsu. “If she saw those names, she’d be devastated, I’d better go check it out. She was so kind after my dad died, this is the least I could do.” He turns and runs out of the building. He runs past the gate and into a field.

A short while later, Dustin reaches a field of flowers. This field had a woman in the center who appeared to be playing with the flowers. “I should let her grieve. It’s not my place to meddle with it.” However, against his better judgement, the boy moved towards the woman. “Hey, Miss Aris-San. I heard you in the monument room and wanted to make sure you’re okay. Besides, If you grieve alone, it’s only unhealthy. I learned that when Kadin died.” He says, pulling out a sandwich. The woman had told her that you should always seek help when you need it, and he was hoping she remembered that.

@Ryoko @Hydravion

Ryo was outside in the forest training her martial arts on a tree, She spun around in circles and hitting things with her heel and feet. "AAR!" she yelled out while training a bit. She stopped for a moment then and was trying to get some breath she turned around only to see a woman walk past her not far away, Ryo could not see the face of this woman but her hair, Wait isn't that Miss Aris-San, She thought and tried to look closer. It took her not long before she noticed a boy was following her and Ryo started to tail the boy just to be curious about what was going on.

As she followed the two she came to the side of a field full of flowers on close inspection she was that the boy moved up to Miss Aris-San and was saying something her. Whatever it was Ryo wanted to hear it and moved closer to hear it, but as she did she realizes who the boy was It was Dustin she also knew him as the youngest of her group and as the one shy guy in her class, she then showed her face to the two. Ryo did not know what to say but then overhear what Dustin said, Miss Aris-San Grieving someone, She never has seen to be sad like this. "Um... Miss Aris-San are you okay?" she asked as she stood next to Dustin as he was standing a bit taller than him.

@Hydravion@Dustin

Hydra looked up as she hears a voice and a title she only was known from a few persons, well quite a lot if you count them all. She turns to face Dustin who seemed to there saying She should not grieve alone, Hydra let's out a giggle while still sounding a bit sad as well. "Dustin, You have been thought right... Grieve should be carried by more, and you should not stay on it too long as well," she said looking up at Dustin. "you should seek others to grieve and I'm very sorry for you brother," she said before she stopped only to see a girl walk up behind Dustin. The girl had Pink hair and a bit of yellow, a warm smile comes on Hydra. "Oh My, I'm happy to see that face as well," she said as she looked at Ryo who was standing next to Dustin. Both of them were in the same class she was homeroom teacher for. She nodded as what Ryo asked, "I'm Okay now, I'm Happy to see you both," she said.

While Dustin was the quiet type, Ryo was more of the type that liked to make a sound as she was very keen on making music, she even had her own small band with some girl out of the class. "I'm really happy to see you both, I could hug you both," she paused and then stood up and did a group hug with them, "I'm happy for you both," she said letting go and sitting back down. She then whipped away a tear and tapped on the ground making an over to sit down as well, "Come to sit, you both must be worried sick about your teacher, so... come and sit," she said tapping once again on the ground.

@Dustin @Ryoko

The boy froze as he heard a familiar voice from behind him. My worst fears have officially been realized. Why is God so cruel? The boy’s face was bright red as he stands there frozen. The girl had known him in the real world and he was worried she’d think he’s an idiot. “H... Hi.” He seemed to have reverted back to his shy self. He removed his cloak, revealing his signature blue sweatshirt and his tan pants. This usually was flashy to reveal who he was quickly, but this time it was obvious he was nervous. He pulled his blue sweatshirt’s hood up to hide his brown hair from view. He equipped a pair of sunglasses, because it was a field in the bright day. He turns to the pink haired girl and blushes deeper. “Hayamussa...” He says, in a completly different voice and too fast to understand. It wouldn’t have made any more sense if he had said it slower though.

@Ryoko @Hydravion

Ryo got a bit of a smile on her face as her teacher said that she was fine and happy to see the both of them, "I'm also happy," she said before she turned to Dustin and smiled "Also hello Dustin... Um," she stopped as Dustin said something that she did not understand at all, "Um okay, Nice to see you too Dustin," she just said because she did not understand at all what he was saying. Aris-San then asked to take a seat next to her after she hugged then, Ryo shrugged her shoulders and set down next to Aris-San.

Ryo thought about how her homeroom teacher was a teacher a model, AND a gamer as well, Aris-San is quite the woman model teacher and gamer, she must be going well with the guys, she thought. "Aris-San what are you doing here outside the safe zone, I never see you fight or yell at all so why are you in a dangerous area like this?" Ryo asked her teacher wanting to know why she was out here by herself, well at least until Dustin and herself followed her to this place.

@Dustin@Hydravion

Hydra got a bit of a giggle as Dustin seemed to turn into his normal self, It was something she was kind of hoping to see someday again but not that fast. "Oh my, Oh my," she said low as he started talking to fast for even her to understand. But Ryo seemed to be okay with whatever he was saying and just seemed to say what he was maybe planning on saying and Ryo greeted him. "It nice to see both of you have not changed at all," she said turning her look to a flower again, "Ryo your still quite accepting," she said but what she meant was that Ryo was still the same and quite blind to the fact that people could do weird things, "and Dustin your Behind that shield again," she said taking a flower out and putting it in her inventory. Ryo sat down next to her and asked about why she was here, "I'm here to take a breather, let out the hot air of the settlements and getting in the new fresh air," she said almost sounding like some spiritual person.

She turned to look at Dustin and gave him a warm smile hoping to calm him down, "Come on Dustin, Be you person hiding behind that shield," she said meaning that Dustin just should act as he did before. She looked at Ryo and smiled, "Ryo, I know you like singing, you still do it? if you could you please sing for your teacher please, I really like to hear it," she said wanting to get Ryo to sing so Dustin would hear it as well. It would be the first time as Ryo did not really sing for the class at all and was more focused on playing the guitar or dancing if her band ever played on the School.

@Dustin@Ryoko

Dustin thought back and remembered. It took me two years and a dead brother to break out of my shell, and it was undone by one girl. Why’d it have to be her? The boy looks down at the two on the ground and sits down, breathing slowly. “Hi, nice to see you.” He managed to say, perfectly understandable. “We didn’t know each other too well, but I sat two seats behind you in class.” He says. The boy was always keeping to himself and avoiding conversation. “To be honest... Nevermind.” He says, stopping himself and thinking about what he was about to say and how awkward that would be. When Dustin realizes what the teacher had just suggested, he looked over to the girl. “Uhh...” he just looks, his face red enough to match some of the flowers in the field. He understood how that might help, but for him it would not. Dustin was not good around people with exceptional talent. It didn’t help that the girl who might sing was the one girl Dustin managed to have a crush on in class.

@Ryoko @Hydravion

As Dustin said she was sitting two seats in front of him in class Ryo smiles, "Yeah I know who Dustin is, Or brothers were friends too, you are not invisible," she said. Ryo then looked to Aris-San and was becoming red as her teacher asked her to sing, sing here, right now... Um no, Yes... um... this is the second time already, she thought thinking about it was going to sing or not. She then nodded quite and lets out a weak smile, "Um... S...sure, Just let me pre...prepare, okay?" she said trying to hide her face a bit.  She stood up from where she was sitting and started to do a few quiet moves as she spun around, Well... I do like to sing, and I both know them so why not, she thought as she turned around to face te both again.

She took a deep breath and started to sing, [Song Ryo is singing] She did a few side steps as she was singing looking kind of dance moves, while her face still was kind of red Ryo kept singing. She did not fail once and her voice was so good as well. Once she was done singing, Ryo just sat down right away as she just smiles a bit, "Tada..." she said weakly.  She looked at her teacher and turned her face to the flowers, "The song is called, Beat the World, it is one of my solos," she said before laying down completely flat on the ground between the flowers

@Hydravion@Dustin

Hydra giggled a bit as the two had their small conversation, "Oh those time," she said low before Dustin wanted to say something as he ended up not saying nothing. "oh well whatever it was you are free to say soon," she said to Dustin. Then Ryo seemed to agree with Hydra's suggestion and wanted to sing Hydra wanted to hear it as well because she did not really hear Ryo sing before. With a few weird movements and she turned around to the both of them, as she then started singing. It was quite good, even amazing at the point of Hydra wanting to stand and clap at the end, but she held in and waited until she was done.

Once Ryo was done Hydra clapped a bit before giving Ryo a warm Smile, "that was very nice, it suits your style, being cool and quick. And the title, Beat the world, It sounds really nice, so no need to be shy about it," she said pausing as she turned to Dustin, "Right Dustin, It was nice right?" she asked him then hoping he liked it too and saw that he was not the only one being shy about things. Making Ryo sing was only for one goal and it was to let Dustin see that Ryo could be also very shy about things, She knew this because Ryo was very clumsy and would be almost completely shut them.

@Dustin@Ryoko

Dustin’s face turns bright red at his teacher’s question. “Of course it was amazing. I never expected anything less from her.” He says, “She’s amazing.” He says quieter, but not in a whisper, so they both would have heard it. Dustin wasn’t used to this much attention from these two. Well, Miss Aris-San was always this attentive, but Dustin had avoided Ryo’s Attention up until this point. He had gotten good at it too. Dustin starts to think about Kadin and all his embarrassment goes away, replaced by sadness and a fake smile. “They were best friends.” He laments. The boy’s shyness and sadness seemed to disappear as he thought about Kadin. Kadin never would’ve let me be this shy. He looks at Ryo and Miss Aris-San, “I used to do stuff too. Nothing as awesome as Ryo did, but I used to be good with a sword.” He holds up his hands and shrugs. “That was about it.” He looks back at the ground, but this time he didn’t turn away. He appeared to be getting more comfortable around them.

@Ryoko @Hydravion

Ryo was still laying flat on the ground as she listening to what they were saying about her singing, altho Dustin seemed to be really stunned by it while Aris-San reacted more she would expect from her calm and caring. she gave a small thumbs up into the hair, "Thanks.." came out of her sounding very blunt and just her normal reaction. Looking at the sky, she was listening to what Dustin said about stuff he did, as he said it was nothing as awesome as her singing, she waited until he was done speaking, "Shut up Dustin, It was not awesome, swords are more awesome then singing," she said as she was still looking at the sky.

Ryo looked at the sky for a bit and did not speak at all as she was now not in the mood because she was quite ashamed of her singing and that both two people she knew now also knew she was not the cool and strong girl as she was at school. Darn it, why did I have to come here, Wish I just kept training my martel arts, she thought before sitting upright again letting out a sigh. "Yeah... um, What now, I'm quite hungry you know," she said before looking at Dustin's sandwich.

@Hydravion@Dustin

Seeing the two interact here was quite a bit different from when they were at school, Dustin was quite to her and Ryo did want to speak with everyone in the class but Dustin always ignored her. But apart from that Ryo was quite fast to turn shy and stop speaking for a complete day because of her clumsiness. It seemed that Ryo did not like to sing for people she knew, Hydra once sneaked into Ryo's lesson in singing and Ryo turned really pale once she saw that her homeroom teacher was there. "Ooh my, Turning your self down in no good, for both of you. You two did not really interact in class but you can try here, for me?" she said. 

As then Ryo said she was hungry, Hydra could not stop and started to Giggle a bit, "Aw Cutey, you always had quite the appetite, didn't you? Well, you are in luck, I made friends on floor seven one of them runs a shop, a bakery." She said getting out a few consumables a few <golden cheesy bread> and some <golden garlic bread> as well as it was made by one called Neopolitan. "Here you can have some if you want, I Just know they are made with love so please do take some," she said with a smile.

@Dustin@Ryoko

Dustin hears the girl say she is hungry and begins to look through his inventory. He always has snacks, and he always has extras. A habit he had from when he was a big brother. He finds a snack and goes to pull it out when he hears his teacher pull out food of her own. Still, Dustin wanted to do everything he could so Ryo wouldn’t hate him. So he pulls it out. “It’s just a cookie, but it’s better than nothing.” He says, his face red. Dustin didn’t ignore her, but he always tried to seem invisible, especially when it came to girls. “The cookie is chocolate chip, it’s all I could afford without going out and farming for col.” He says, still kind of embarrassed. His eyes move to his teacher, as he thinks of what to get her. “And for you I’ve got rainbow cake. If either of you also wants what the other has, I have one more of each.” Dustin wasn’t completely comfortable here, but he was trying his best.

@Ryoko@Hydravion

Edited by Dustin

Ryo looked surprised at both Dustin and Aris-San as they both seemed to get out food Aris-San was always prepared for something like this but she did not know about Dustin, but she accepted the cookie he gave her, "Thank you Dustin, But Swords are still cooler than singing," she said taking a bite from the cookie. Ryo seemed like the cookie Dustin gave her and she takes another bite, With a mouth full she started talking, "Ssthankss chou Doustoun for tshe cook," she said what was translated to Thank you, Dustin, For the cookie. She then looks to the bread Aris-San got and she pointed at it, "Can I have that too?" she said and not waiting for what Aris-san said she took a piece of bread and gulped it down. Ryo's apatite was quite big even for a girl, and this was something you even could see in school someday. But other than that Ryo was just a cool acting girl. "Aaw that was great, I won't take more otherwise there is nothing for you left, But It was great," she said with a smile being her normal self again without being ashamed at all.

@Hydravion@Dustin

Hydra smiled as Dustin gave Ryo a cookie, "Oh nice of you Dustin and I see you have one for me too, that is nice of you dear," she said as she gets a cookie from Dustin as well. She giggled a bit as Ryo is eating, "Now Now Ryo, No talking with a full mouth, you know better," she said to Ryo. Then as Ryo asks if she could have some of the bread Hydra was about to say something but it seemed Ryo's belly already choose for her, "Oh my, oh my, Ryo you really did not change at all. Still the same appetite always I see," she said holding her hand in front of her mouth as she is eating the cookie Dustin gave her. She looks at Dustin and Smiles at him, "Isn't this relaxing, The nice flowers calm wind and no worries about any monster," she said and paused, "I wish it could be this calm everywhere then I would have no trouble getting to the last floor," Hydra said and looked at the bread as she takes a piece of it, "But That is not possible it seems like," she ended taking a bite of the bread covering her mouth while eating.

@Dustin@Ryoko

Dustin looks at his teacher, who was talking about her wish for the floors to be this calm all the time. “With all due respect Miss Aris-San, as someone who was pretty much useless in the real world, a game that is this calm only would bum me out. And if anyone here has the pure willpower to make it to the top, it’s you.” He says. The boy’s shyness seemed to disappear as he spoke about the battle to the top floor. “Ryo is cool enough to make it to the top too. Me, I stay on the bottom floors and try to help the players who need it.” He says. Dustin was here to help anyone he could, it was his mission. Of course, he was never gonna tell them of his plans when he gets out of the game. He didn’t entirely know them himself, but they never ended with Dustin being alive. “This game is a world I used to dream about. Being able to fight with a sword all day everyday. It’s the only way I feel calm. It’s my only talent. Ryo has her awesome everything, you’re a genius. Kadin was a hero. I fight with swords.” He looks down to the flowers. “Hey Ryo, I’m gonna tell you now. I have a crush on you, have since we started taking classes together.” His face turns bright red and he turns away.

@Ryoko@Hydravion

Ryo Nodded at Aris-san as she spoke about the calm around here and how she would love it if this was everywhere, "Yes I see what you mean Miss Aris-San, But I will miss the fighting tho, It gives Heck of a lot of adrenalin," she said with a smile hitting her hands against each other. But it seemed like Dustin was just sticking to the lower floors and talked about how Aris-san would make it to the top and how Herself would be cool to get to the top. "Um... yeah," was at that time the only thing that got out of her. after that, Dustin spoke about how she was "a genius" and his brother a hero, But once Dustin said that Ryo seemed to get a bit red on her face. And the moment Dustin told her about having a crush on her she became as red as a rose, "Um... Um... Ha... You kidding right," She said with a laugh but then looked at his face, "You are not kidding," she said and her face became even redder than before and she let herself fall to the ground and turning on her torso to try and hide her face, you heard "Imph Smph, ymmhp a mhpes gummph, Ithmmhp ampbmmp imt," was could translate to, "I see, You are a nice guy too, I will Think about it," But it was just really hard to understand what she said in the end.

@Dustin @Hydravion

Edited by Ryoko

Hydra lets out a giggle as Dustin says she has the willpower to come to the top, "I would never get there on my own, I do not want to fight, Just want to get out without killing things. Meaningless violence it not going to be used for me, you guys can do it but I won't," Hydra said. Both Ryo and Dustin cloud get far on the floor and make sure they get there, Hydra would try but was going to be mainly not fighting even trying to avoid fighting at all. As the Dustin says something very nice to Ryo, as Ryo becomes red, "Oh my, A interesting thing to tell Dustin, Just think of me not being here okay," she said holding her hand in front of her mouth as she giggled a bit, "This is cute, It is really cute," she said low tone hoping both of them did not hear it at all.

@Dustin@Hydravion

Dustin begins to think about what he had said and throws his hands over his mouth, his face now a tomato. The boy had never told a girl that he likes her, and now he knows why. He had been reduced to tomato paste speaking gibberish. At this point he wasn’t speaking at all. Under his mouth there were a few muffled words and he uncovers his mouth and pulls out his half eaten sandwich from earlier. What was I thinking? I can’t go and be shy now though, that’s be weirder than being shy for no reason at all. His face begins to return to normal and he takes a bite out of his sandwich. “Anyways Miss Aris-San, I’m useless unless there’s a sword in my hand. I’ve always been that way.” his hand moves down and grabs a flower from the ground and he smiles. His hand moves up then waves down, bringing out his inventory at which point he equips a new shirt. It’s a plain blue shirt, almost like his jacket, but a shirt. He removes his sunglasses and looks at Ryo, “We could go get drinks sometime.” He says with a huge smile on his face, as it slowly turns red.

@Ryoko @Hydravion