[PP-F01] Back to Class

Ryo was still with her head to the ground hear a few things left and right, She was not Sure what was being said, Miss Aris-San seemed to like it a bit while Dustin, well she did not hear what he said at all. As she tried to pay good attention to what they were saying Ryo hears Dustin say he was useless, With much trouble to hear as it was quite a mumble what she said she seemed to say, "You are not Useless Dustin, You are quite cool." Ryo was facing the ground as she hears Dustin say something, What Did I hear that right, For a drink, Um free food... Wait, no that would be a date, would it? She thought to make sure she was hearing things right she lifted up her head a bit facing away from the two but still laying on her stomach. Thinking quick Ryo gave Dustin a thumb up meaning she accepted his invite to get a drink later.

@Hydravion@Dustin

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hydra looked at her two students both of them seemed to be ashamed of the thing Dustin said out of nowhere Dustin was not even to understand at all while Ryo seemed to mumble a bit. As Dustin came back to what looked to be normal, he said he was useless, and apparently, Ryo heard it and said something along the lines that he was not useless. "Dustin, She is quite right, Like I always said I will be there even if I'm not my doors are open so just like before, Useless or not, there is even a use for Useless things in this world and the real world," Hydra said. As then Dustin asked Ryo to go out for a drink, Ryo seemed to hear it as well and puts up a thumb to him, "See she does not hate you, even saying yes to your invite," Hydra said with a smile to Dustin. After that Hydra moves closer to Ryo and tapped her on the back, "Wakie Wakie Ryo, Don't hide your face and talk with us as well," she said turning her around with force. even If Hydra was a woman she still was quite strong turning around Ryo very easy without any trouble.

@Dustin @Ryoko

Dustin appeared to be caught off guard by Ryo's thumbs up. Not in the "I wish she hadn't" kind of way, more like a "No way, she actually said yes?" kind of way. His expression reads exactly what he is thinking. I can't believe she said yes, you know with you being a huge idiot. Why are you still acting shy, it appears that she doesn't hate you, she said you're cool. Nerd. He lays back looking at the sky. "Thanks for your kindness, It's very appreciated." He says, looking up at the sky and closing his eyes. "I really... needed it." He mumbles. His voice got quieter until he stopped talking, or moving in general. Are you falling asleep? Wow! Thats a way to seem cool. WAKE UP! He jolts quickly and sits up. "Did I just fall asleep? I'm so sorry." He shakes his head looking at Ryo. "Where and when do you want to go?" He asks. He heard it was always best to let the girl choose, but couldn't remember if that was advice for dates or just hanging out in general.

@Ryoko @Hydravion

Ryo was no longer paying attention to what was being said and was laying on her stomach until she felt a sudden pull and once she saw what was happening she was already facing Aris-San and Dustin, Somehow Miss Aris-san turned her around to face rest. It was no wonder she did this as Ryo was hiding her face quite a lot now, once cooling down she turned to Dustin, He is not kidding at all, Yes sure free food is always good, but it sounds more like a date, She thought as she locked eyes with him. He then asked where to go, Ryo thought for a moment thinking about where to go and then she got it, there was this place on floor three who sells quite nice food and drink items, "Floor Three, Le'Cafo, Just in the main settlement," she said to Dustin. She was not completely sure If Dustin knew where it was but he was for sure the guy to go to floor three is she ever saw one

@Hydravion@Dustin

Hydra giggles a bit as the two set off with a 'date' both agreeing to it was kind of cute as Ryo did not hate Dustin and was more the opposite and Dusting having a crush on Ryo back in school, She knew all about it but never told anyone about the things like this. She moved closer to Dustin, "She likes those Pink bear gummies, Yeah it is not her at all but she likes them quite a lot," she said to Dustin making sure Ryo did not hear it. She then moves back to her official spot and just smiled taking a bite from the bread she had with her. It was quite cute to see two of her students that officially did not speak to each other but kind of liked each other in the back and now once they got into a game they seemed to like each other a bit more and not even that they went on a 'First Date'. You could see Hydra was loving to see this and smiled with quite a big smile.

@Dustin @Ryoko

Dustin hears the teachers words and makes a mental note. So I’m gonna have to start carrying those around. Nice, gives me something new to snack on. He looks at the girl with the pink hair and smiles at her. “I love the third floor. It’s my favorite.” His face lights up and he appears to be excited. “So what’s your favorite floor?” He asks, equipping his sword, because he always liked to be ready in the field and he was officially letting his guard down. He removes his sword from his body and hands it to his former teacher. “Careful with that sword, I made it myself. Also, it’ll paralyze you if you touch the lightning.” He says. He turns back to Ryo and smiles. “I’m sorry if the sword made you guys uncomfortable, it’s just that my brother died around here. I don’t like to let my guard down out here.” He says as his smile disappears. He appears to have reverted to his real personality yet again. Hey, way to go bumming everyone out. Stop talking, You’ve said enough. The player pulls out more food. This time it’s an apple pie covered in cinnamon. “You want a piece?” He looks at Ryo with a look of no emotion. Though he was bummed out again, he didn’t want to keep everyone bummed out. After he sets out the pie he stands up and moves over to a tree, leaning up against it. “Why’d I have to go and say that, now they’re gonna think I’m a depressed loner.” He drops his head in his arms with his knees bent to catch his head.

@Ryoko @Hydravion

Edited by Dustin

She looks as Aris-San moves closer to Dustin whispering something to him, She did not know what but it was something, Then Dustin asked what floor she liked, "Not Floor two at least, Blah... But I think I would go for Floor umm three as well, At least for now," she says, the reason why she hates floor two was because her fear of heights she had and how easy it was for her to look down to thing in there no matter what. Dustin then seemed to give his sword to Aris-San, she did not know the reaction of Aris-san but it was sure not going to be the best thanks you would get from someone. And then Dustin spoke of his brother what made Ryo think of her brother who was friends with his brother, Both of them did not seem to be at the best as Dustin's brother died and Ryo's brother was on the other side of the game in the real world. Ryo felt a bit down now and as Dustin tried to get the mood up again Ryo just nodded to him taking a piece of the pie and started to eat it a bit.

@Hydravion @Dustin

As Dustin got his answer to his question he handed over the sword he had to Hydra, There was a small shock at first as she grabbed it and then she laid it next to her with one quick movement, "Ooh... Um yeah, No worry about the sword, But I don't use weapons, and sorry to hear about your brother," Hydra said wanting to get closer to Dustin but he got out a pie and asked if they wanted a piece, Hydra said no to it just wanting to make sure Dustin was alright, but as she then looked over to Ryo it seemed she was also quite bumped out now. Dustin moved to a tree as Ryo stayed put. "You two are making it hard for me," she said low standing up and grabbing Dustin by the collar as she puts him down next to her while she sat down to Ryo. Hydra then laid her arms around them and hugged them, "You are not alone here, I'm here with you, For both of you and you two know that. I care for you and you," She said looking at them, Then out of nowhere she kissed both of them on the forehead, "See I'm Not fake and also not made of pixels at all, I'm real and here for you both," she said with a calm voice that cared deeply for them.

@Dustin@Ryoko

Dustin looked at his teacher and at Ryo. “Oh shoot, did I bum you out? I didn’t mean to, I’m so sorry.” He says, with his hands together in front of him. He walks over and grabs his sword sheathing it again. “I should keep this close.” He turns to Ryo and tilts his head. “I just noticed you never answered when we’ll be going. I have to know if I have time to kill or not.” He says trying not to be rude. “Thank you Miss Aris-San... I needed that little pick me up.” His eyes move away from the two.”Maybe you can help me with my future plans. Both of you.” His eyes meet Ryo’s and his face turns red, but he can’t turn away. Why am I staring? It’s getting weird... 3... 2... 1... Now it’s weird. The boy’s gaze darts away towards the horizon. “Man, Kadin would’ve been your favorite student Miss Aris-San. Do you remember the kid I fought outside your class?” He asked, seeing if she knew where he was going. When he was in class, he fought the most notorious bully in the school because he said something about Kadin. So Dustin took him into the halls and roughed him up a bit. It was almost surprising how coordinated Dustin was in a fight.

@Ryoko @Hydravion

Ryo looks as Miss Aris-san walks up to Dustin and grabs him and places him next to her while she sat down next to her, As there then came a hug and a push in the back from her talking and a kiss on the forehead, It seemed as Miss Aris-san had no trouble doing this at all and Ryo gave a small smile to her. Dustin then said she did not answer her question at what time they were going, and Ryo shrugged her shoulders a bit, "I really don't know, How about ... the day after the next day," she said to Dustin. It then seemed like Dustin said something about his plan and She locked eyes with him, 1... 2 ... 3... 4, wait he is really staring, Wait so am I now, She thinks as he then looks away Ryo seemed to keep staring at him. The then tells about the guy that bullied his brother, Ooh yeah I heard that story my brother was sick then, she thought to herself not knowing what to say, but then it came to her, "Yeah, If Oshin was there at that moment I would think both you and my brother would have beat him down," she said to Dustin

@Hydravion@Dustin

Dustin took away his sword again and thanked her a bit, It was all okay to Her she looked between the two as they spoke, it was quite funny that Hydra was the teacher of Ryo and Dustin, also Knew Dustin and Ryo's brothers and even Knew Ryo's oldest brother as they were in the same class when she was young herself. Dustin then spoke of Kadin and She felt a bit down as he said he would be her favorite student, but she liked every one of her students quite a lot. "Yes Dustin, I know, And I also know I had to get between you and him, Still made sure you did not get grounded by the school, and Know he is not on school anymore. He got transferred to another school." Then Ryo said that Oshin Ryo's youngest brother would also help if he was not sick that day. "well I still remember the talk I had with Kat about your rampage your Oshin went on when he found out," she said referencing the Nickname she gave to Ryo's oldest brother Katsumi. "Those are the day behind us, Days we don't need to think about, as we look on to the horizon for the next day and the day after that," Hydra said giving both Ryo and Dustin a group hug.

@Dustin @Ryoko

Dustin looks at the girl and smiles. “Miss Aris-San, how are you so awesome all the time?” He asks. His teacher taught him a lot, and he always wanted to pay her back. “I wish I could repay you for all the times you helped me. If you want you can have any free weapon or heavy armor from my shop.” He turns to the girl with pink hair, and he blushes. Did I ask her on a date? How did I do that? The boy blushes and moves towards his teacher. “Hey.” He leans in and whispers to his teacher, “What do I do?” He asks to get an idea of how to act after asking a girl on a date, then he pulls back and his face lights up. “I’ve got it.” He sends a friend request over to the girl he’d asked on a date. “That way you can message me when you’re ready to go.” He smiles at the girl.

@Ryoko @Hydravion

Ryo started staring into the horizon listening to what Miss Aris-san was saying, She then mentions the fight that happened and her oldest brother Katsumi also Known as Kat by his friends when it came to her Aris-san never spoke about Katsumi and Katsumi never about her but it seemed Aris-san knew quite a lot about Ryo already even before getting into the class. "I did not really Know you and my brother where friends Miss Aris-san, But I can see why, He is um... 26 I think now," She says to Aris-San. she stopped as Dustin seemed to ask their teacher something but she could not hear it. But then she got a friend request from Dustin and she happily accepted it, why not, We are friends right so there is no reason to say no to that, she thought, "Yeah I do that, " she said to him looking past Aris-san. But then Ryo turned back to Aris-san "But um... Sorry if I ask but do you want to tell me about the times you were at school with Katsumi and the great stories you heard as a teacher?" she asked her wanting to know what thing her brother did not tell her about the times on his school.

@Hydravion@Dustin

As the conversation went on Ryo asked Hydra to tell about the story off how she and her brother met, and well most of the rest of the good stories she had as a teacher, "Well were to start, Okay well... when your brother and me both were 15 back then and went to middle school we kind of got in the same class. He showed me the world of games and I loved it quite a bit, be became one of my best friends, later on when we got spilled as I went to another school just like him, He still managed to find me and we started playing games again. Nowadays we talk a bit and somethings he challenges me to a game night And I come over to join in." She says and smiles this was all back in the day and now but still she kind of missed the days now, "Ooh And it is still quite fun to hear about stories from him as well, It seemed like you are quite the troublemaker at home," Hydra says with a laugh.

@Dustin@Ryoko

Dustin just smiles as the two only people he knew in the real world spoke to eachother as if the game hadn’t ruined their lives. He sits and says nothing, in fear of saying something stupid. He just watches the conversation in which Dustin has no place and he knows that. It’s not him or his brother as the topic. Nor was it swords or fantasy books, so Dustin felt like he would just slow the two down. This isn’t my conversation to contribute to, so I’ll stay quiet and just talk to Ryo after this passes. He smiles at the girl with the pink hair and stares a little. He breaks the stare just before it lasts long enough to be weird. I’m getting better at this, maybe she won’t hate me. He looks through his inventory for the snacks his old teacher had told him she likes and shakes his head. “Nothing...” He says quietly, so as to not disturb the two’s conversation.

@Ryoko @Hydravion

Ryo was quite amazed that her oldest brother and her teacher are friends, They never spoke about each other and it was just a person she knew. But as it seems Hydra knew quite a lot about him and her family and was quite a bit involved when it came down to it. As Hydra then tells her she was quite the troublemaker at home Ryo puffs a bit, "No I'm Not," she said crossing her arms a bit. Then she looked to Dustin as he was quiet, "And What about Dustin, You been there for him quite a lot Miss Aris-san, What has he been doing. He is always quiet," She said wanting to know more about Dustin as he sat there, "Ooh I know, Um Dustin? Why did you never came up to me in class, I would have loved to talk to you even if I'm getting Shy if you did." she asked him tapping him on the shoulder wanting to get his attention a bit more

@Hydravion@Dustin

Hydra smiled a bit as Ryo try to speak against her, "Now Now, It is just what your Brother says, And you know Brother is there to annoy you," she said with a small giggle. Even though Hydra did not have her own Brother or sister she still has seen the relationship between two, just to know how they act around each other. As then Ryo asks about Dustin Hydra giggled, "why not ask him. He is right here, the lovely boy," she said giving Dustin a small push in the side leaning to him, "Now is your Change to get her interested a bit more," she said with a love voice to him wanting get him into a bit of a talkative way and speak with her. It was quite cute to see the two be like this and both of them never spoke in class, Ryo was just quiet because she did not want to speak but spoke a lot when you asked her something, And Dustin was just quiet all the time.

@Dustin@Ryoko

Dustin listens to his teacher, then turns to Ryoko. “I never spoke to you because I was always nervous. You were the cute girl that also happened to be my brother’s best friend’s sister. If I said the wrong thing Kadin would’ve kicked my butt.” He says with a smile. “Talking to people was obviously never my strong suit, but I always wanted to tell you I like you, just never had the courage to do so.” He puts his hands in his pockets and lays back, his head right next to the girl with pink hair. “Talking to you was like skydiving. It looked awesome, and sounded even cooler. But it was always too scary for me to go through with. But they say the best things are on the other side of fear.” He smiles up at her. He was way more comfortable around her and it was obvious. I finally did it. I finally told her. And even better she doesn’t hate me.

@Ryoko @Hydravion

It seemed that Ryo got her answer and she was listening to what Dustin had to say, Wait ... Ooh Yeah Oshin and Kadin were friends, She giggled a bit thinking about this what Kadin would do But more so what Oshin would do, "Well, If Kadin would Kick your butt, I think Oshin would have kicked my but and Oshin would have been kicked by Katsumi as he really does not like it when Me and Oshin get into a fight," She says with a smile on her face. As then Dustin told about talking to her was like skydiving and she got a bit pale just thinking about it. "If talking with people like me is like Skydiving, I will never talk to someone like me, BAH I hate heights," she said as she got her skin crawling already. "I would say the best things are on the other side the most annoying things," She said thinking about annoying things she had to do before she got to the fun part.

@Hydravion @Dustin

Hydra could not hold her laugh back as Both Dustin and Ryo talked about getting their ass kicked if they did something stupid, "Ha... Ha, Your brothers would not do that, Why can't you two talk It is fine now right, And Plus I'm Here to do what I can, No worry about your brothers," she said with a small laughter. It was easy for her to say this as she knew basically all of them She Knew Dustin and Kadin and she also knew Ryo, Oshin and Katsumi, It was not hard for her to see where this was going. "Now Now, It is quite late already don't you two think, It is fine that I spoke with you two And I loved it, loved it too see you two again," she said turning to Dustin at first and putting her hand on his head and kissed her hand, then she turned to Ryo to do the same to her, "It has been Lovely to see you both, But I think It is time for us to go back to the safe zone, for now, I have a meeting to get too soon as well, So I have to go soon as well," she said standing up from the grass and looking at the sun ready to move back to the safe zone.

@Dustin