[F3-PP] To teach one how to tank <<Search for the Hoya>>

I smile rather happily enjoying the wonderful sunny weather that is being offered by the Third floor as i sprawl out along a bench with my familiar right beside me on the ground as i just close my eyes with a relaxed and happy smile upon my face. Wearing my usual blue colored jacket, grey shirt, and long black pants enjoying the beautiful weather that is unlike the fourth floor that is where my shop is located at, and the dense jungle that is the eighth floor where my house is. These floors, these are the floors to go to after that mess of a raid. I say in a rather happy tone of voice with a happy smile upon my face wanting to forget the mess of a floor twenty three boss raid, wanting to forget the mess of having to call a meeting among frontliners to try and get somewhere with them. 'I just want more days where i can relax...i need to set up my concert soon.' I think to myself as the thought forces itself to the forefront of my mind as my need to always be doing something productive forces its way to the front. I hear a low growl of agreement from my familiar as i nod my head also as the white furred lion rests beside me, its black wings tucked against its body as it tries to nap along with me.

Stats:

Spoiler

hestia: HP: 1565/1565    Energy: 152/152 MIT:81

Equipment that could be equipped:
Harpe: x3 damage (+9 DMG)
Aegis: +2 thorns (54), +1 recovery (+3 on CD:6)
Prometheus' Blessing: Heavy momentum x2 (+6 DMG when i miss), +1 recovery (+3 on CD:6)

Skills:
Fishing

» Rank 5 First Aid- heals 4% per rank of a party member's health (rounded down)    Energy cost: 5% of healing done (rounded down) MOD: (20%)[Field Medic mod]

Howl: Active Post command.  Energy Cost: 10     Effect: Adds +3 Hate each against up to 4 targets.  (MOD focused +5 hate)

Rank 5 Heavy Armor: +45 Mitigation (MOD: Stone wall 10 MIT, 30 HP)

Rank 5 Block: 25 MIT

Parry: 50% rounded down damage.   MOD: Vengeful Riposte  COOLDOWN: 3 Turns  Returns 50% final damage to opponent

Energize: 8 Energy gain at cost of 10 to myself

Battle Healing: Rank 5

Charge rank 5

Weapon:
» Rank 5 Curved Sword  MOD: Ferocity (One handed curved swords)

Extra:

(Extra Skill) Rank 3 Tier 2 Protection Familiar: 81 points of mitigation

MA (no points put into yet)

Concentration: +1 BD cooldown 5 posts

Survival: (Extra Skill) Passive. Effect: Increases the health you regenerate per post to 20 when out of combat. Survival also gives immunity to damage dealing environment effects.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

“I can mingle with the stars or throw a party on mars~ Yet I’m a prisoner, locked up behind digital bars~” Black rhymed as he bobbed his head to an imaginary beat, casually exploring his hobby and love of hip hop to make living life in this hellish world a little more easier. He felt cut off from the society he once knew. The glamour of the urban city streets. Enjoying the fraternity parties at college with the rest of the young jocks, cracking open a beer with his veteran buddies at a sports bar, visiting his family for a great big Texas southern barbeque. It seemed like so much of Houston was left behind. He began to wonder about if he lost his 2014 Honda Civic since he was obviously stuck in a game and wouldn’t be able to pay for it..even thought he only had a few months left before he got trapped inside the game. He looked past his blue and tan jacket at the sleeve tattoos he wore. On his right arm were tattoos that reflected his status as a United States Marine Corps Infantryman along with some personal quotes written in Urdu, a language of Afghanistan. Upon his left arm were tattoos of Japanese art and symbols of music and odes to hip hop. This were the things that held a special intrinsic value to him and helped get him through the day. He rummaged his hands over his  cocoa buttered skin and platinum blonde mane as he trekked back through the forest.

There was a creature here that he had fought many times and was far weaker during those times, but he felt that if he wanted to learn how to tank sufficiently, that mob would be a good one to train on. Before he had arrived he had saw a woman with a strange looking animal near her that caught his interest. He rotated the sucker in his mouth and furrowed his brows in curiousity before walking over. “Hey, is that Lion one of those things I heard about called familiars? I see you found one of my favorite animals.” He says while glancing sidelong at it’s wings. “Well, the Lion part of him.” He chuckles. “Though, I gotta admit...him having wings is actually pretty lit.”

Stats:

Spoiler

Black: HP: 160/160 EN: 16/16 MIT: 18 DMG: 2 (Unspent SP: 12) 

@Hestia

I relax with a happy smile as the sun filters across my face through the various trees and the clouds that drift lazily through the sky as i just enjoy the day as i than hear a voice start to speak towards me as i open my eyes and gets into a sitting up position as i smile at the outfit of choice this person is wearing liking how it looks. Yeah this is my familiar his name is Kuro. I say as i gesture towards the lion who slowly lifts his head and flaps his wings twice and lets out a long drawn out yawn that i slowly mimic as i stretch my arms out towards the sky as i give Kuro a playful glare. Don't do that Kuro you make me yawn when you do that. I say with a pout across my face as he just lets out a low growl in response. Whatever you lazy lion you do you than. I say in a playful and joking tone towards him as i than glance back towards the person talking to me with a small chuckle. Sorry about that and yeah my name is Hestia it is nice to meet you. I say kindly towards the man as i get up off the bench and extends a hand towards the man as a greeting. Looking at him with my blue colored eyes as i grin rather happily. So what you doing on this floor? Just enjoying the beautiful weather like i was, or something else? I ask curiously.

Black rolls his tongue around his grape flavored sucker. He had a real soft spot for snacks, desserts, and pretty much anything relating to food really. This often led to him having an immense appetite, especially in the military where he was used to eating for free and getting seconds as much as he wanted in the military, so that behavior carried over in the game. Normally, if Black didn’t have some snacks or a slice of pizza handy, something was seriously wrong.

Being an intuitive person, he didn’t really have to bother looking at her tag to tell she was a green player. He let out an amused grunt at the banter between her and her Lion. “Kuro say he chillin’ like a villian..he doesn't want to look for loot no more. If you want those rare drops~ First he needs some rack ops~” Black  snickered as the woman introduced herself.

“It’s cool meeting you, too. You can call me Black. Shouldn’t be too hard to forget...I’m probably like ten out of the ten thousand.” He snickered lightly. “But I like to represent though, so I wear the username proudly.” His chocolate eyes met hers as she asked what he was doing.

“Well, I was actually trying to figure out if I’d be able to take on this one boss, but I’m kind of in that state where I’m level eight with like twelve skill points and I want to use them wisely. Don’t want to have to lose the estate and the dog trying to respec later.” He flashed a friendly smile as he pulled up his stats. “I’m looking to become a tank, pretty much. Just trying to consider all the options and get a vibe for what might be solid builds later on.”

@Hestia

I chuckle softly at the comment about my familiars want of just being lazy and laying about as i just nod my head. He chills a bit to much. He just lays around in my shop all day doing nothing at all besides laying on one of the couches next to the fire pit. I say in a teasing tone of voice as i glance towards my familiar as i say that who just lets out another low growl at that before turning his head away. I raise an eyebrow out of slight surprise out of the username the color naming convention not being new to me, but most don't choose such a on the point name to try and state it rather bluntly. When i hear what you are trying to do i grin ever so slightly at that and nods my head in understanding as i look towards you and offers a kind smile. So than you say you want to be a tank than? Well lucky for you i am a tank also i am with the guild HDA, Holy Dragon Alliance, and also happen to be the third best tank in Aincrad at the moment. Do you have any armor or such that a blacksmith has made you at all? Cause if not than i can give you some of my old stuff that i don't need anymore if you want Black? I offer towards the player as i open up my inventory and sends a trade request towards the male player including the three items having a fond look across my face as i do so. Remembering having cleared and killed so many mobs and quests with that gear. having done all my leveling with that stuff from doing quests by myself back when i didn't have anybody to side with me.

Items being traded:

Spoiler

Name: Revial
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 9
ID: 89323
Roll: 11
Item Type: One-Handed curved sword
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 2 x Damage, 1 x Paralyze
Description: A black metal oxidized curved scimitar. The dark color of the blade contrast with the gold and brass hilt, shielding off for the knuckles and the front part of the hand. Two red garnets are embedded into the hilt, giving a classy prestigous feel to it. The hardwood handle is wrapped in tight purple silk, giving a comfortable feeling to the grip. Counterbalancing the tip-heavy sword is the hilt's end, ending in a flourish styled pommel. Image.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=526640

Name: Ruby Armor
ID: 89328
Roll: 12
Item Type: heavy Armor
Enhancements: 2 x Thorns, 1 x Recovery
Description: Red clothing sourced from the tailor's market, covering the torso and arm, layered underneath a breast- and backplate, a single pouldron, a gauntlet, tassets and full plate legs. The armor's entirity protects enough vulnurable areas, as well as having an offensive defense with its damage return enhancements.Image.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=526640

Name: Twilight Shadow
ID: 89336
Roll: 12
Item Type: Shield
Enhancements: 2 Paralyze, 1 Taunt
Description: The difference between night and day, when the two celestial bodies allign with each other. The shield is embued with hars sunlight and dim moonlight, giving it a heavenly glow when hit by incoming attacks. The gold etched outline is high carbon steel overlayed with a strong gold alloy, capable of takign good hits. The vibrant colors of the shield also helps distracting monsters the likes, pulling them towards the shield. Image.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=526657

Black chortles with a mirthful expression plastered upon his face. “I bet when you bet he was like..I’m too lazy to resist..just take me, pet me, feed me and I’m yours forever.” He jokes as he glances over at the Lion enthusiastically. Black was an animal lover so it was refreshing to find these new breeds of animals that could act as pets. “I’m sure he makes a fun companion.” Black comments as the Lion growls. Black rubs his chin as he hears the woman talk of being an experienced tank and he decides to lend her his ear and find a place to pop a squat. “Holy Dra-..aren't you guys some of the frontliners right now while everyone  were too busy hugging their knees waiting things out to see if the  different national governments would rescue them?” The stick of his sucker drooped down as he opened his mouth in awe. “That’s a bold move..and if you’re really the third best tank…”

He paused as he searched for the right words, taking on a more stoic approach. “Outside of this game, I was a military veteran...so..what you’re out here doing is commendable...and I want you to know I respect that. “ He allowed a pause for the added weight of what he wished to convey. “ As for gear, “ He shakes his head. “ Naw, I made the mistake of waiting it own in the bigger town all this time thinking the United Nations would have shut down this whole operation..I tended to looking after those who were too scared of leaving the safety of floor one. Earned a bit of money just gathering things for other players. Wished I invested earlier if I knew we’d really be trapped here this long. At this point...I just want to get back home to my family, y’know? Chill back in the city..plug in my headphones and jam out in the recording studio or make some beats.” He gave a light shrug of his shoulders. “But on some real ish, I’d be really thankful to have some gear and feel a lot more reassured about my ability to stay alive out here..some things will just crit players over and over and boom.” Black gestures his fist into a rock before exploding it, alluding to the way players shattered when they died.

Black checks out the items being offered to him.

[Trade Offer Pending]

[Do you accept?]

Yes [X] No [ ]

After accepting the items, Black eyed them from his menu. “Ha! You use Scimitars like me..that’s pretty dope. I used to study the Moorish  and Arab Empires that used to use them...knights didn’t get that far against them in the crusades..” Black laughed, sharing his love of military history.

“These are all perfect class T1 items...wow..you really made sure to suit up and lace your boots up!”

@Hestia

Edited by Black

I chuckle softly at the guy's comment as i just nod my head slightly for the moment as my familiar gets up off of the ground getting the vibe that a quest is about ot happen and thus it would need to participate in the quest by walking around with me. He is the best companion and only companion i could ever think of having as my familiar at this point. I say honestly in a rather happy tone of voice with a nod of my head as i pet his head gently and affectionately. Holy dragons are some of the players on the frontline yeah. Myself, my guild leader Jomei, our pure support Ruby, and than their is Telrenya. We're working and doing our best to try and level up all our members when we can though a few are just a bit busy at the moment dealing with some stuff i think since i haven't been able to get in touch with them. I say with a slightly worried look that i quickly suppress to focus on more current matters of importance. I smile slightly at a veteran of all people actually thanking me for doing what i feel is just my duty as a person to try and help others. Their is no need to do that Black i am just doing what i think is right, and that is to be a shield for the people to protect them by serving as a role model if people here of me from the frontlines. More importantly to come back down here to help the people i have inspired or didn't inspire doesn't matter to try and help them to be strong enough to fight on their own. I say with a happy smile and a determination burning within my blue colored eyes.

I chuckle softly as i rub the back of my neck at hearing the last bit as i look towards the man with a sheepish smile. Well it is more so i met a player who had helped fund the creation of these items. I got lucky was all and i make sure to thank him basically everytime i meet him for him giving me that first push to be where i am now. I say towards the man with a nod of my head as i look towards him.  But yeah you wanted to take on a quest boss i guess i should go with you than to make sure that you can handle yourself with your new armor. I say rather cheerfully.

Black had a feeling that the woman had a long history with the familiar and had grown attached as he lavished the familiar with praise. “Oh, so..let’s see..about four or so of you? You’re a Tank and somebody was awesome enough to pull support, that’s pretty nice. I sort of consider my profession a unique sort of support role. Basically when I’m around, it’s chow time and I can make feasts that buff the whole party if I’m lucky.” He smirks confidently. “Though, if we’re keeping it one hundred..that performer job is the best there is...I feel like what people need from time to time to ease there mind is some jams.” He’ state while equipped his new sword and shield, getting a feel for them. “Hmm...this is heavier..it’s a good sword and I love the design on the shield. “ He paused before looking between his current armor set and the other one. “Hm..I’ve seen this Thorn build..really comes in handy..especially early on. If I’m going to wear it though...maybe I should put some points into heavy armor right now.” He paused, more so looking to Hestia for confirmation before equipping the Ruby armor. . “The energy buff is useful as well..I’ve seen a girl get worn out and we had to bail after killing the Wasp Queen.”

He still admires the new gear as he says. “It’s great that people even bother to come back to the lower floors..most people normally in games rarely ever come back to the lower levels and so the late starters just would be kind of on there own otherwise to make mistakes...which in a game like this...wouldn’t be very good. “

He let’s out a light inhale and nods. “The one I was looking into comes from this Quest called Search for Hoya. If you’re tagging along, let me send you a party invite and share the quest with you.”

[Party invite from Black. Do you accept?]

@Hestia

Edited by Black

Yeah in terms of a perfect team though i would definitely want her as my support since she is rather dedicated to that role which i got to give her props for since she has committed to that fully and utterly. While i myself have committed to the roles i found helpful one by one ending with damage since everybody seems to choose damage over anything else, but funny enough i didn't know that when i started. I chose tank and support first cause i wanted to be able to help out others first by being their shield  and being able to help them stand up again after an attack. I say with a smile on my face and a nod of my head as i than chuckle softly at hearing the performer part as i open up my inventory once more as i take out a item from it a black guitar that has the image of a lion in silver on the front as i than turn it to face you as it has the inscription upon the back in golden letters. "Apollo". This baby is my instrument The golden roar. If i had to make a name ofr it on the spot since i've never honestly thought of getting this beauty a name just yet. Though she is mine and i play her for my performer profession plus you never know when you want to get some practice in. I say with a happy smile on my face as i keep the guitar out only if you would want to look at it, and after you do so i would put it back away for safe keeping.

I accept the party invite that i get and nods my head as i make my way towards the direction of where i remember where the quest starts. Not having that great of a memory unlike others from having only done this quest once which was by myself. My familiar being quick to follow me. I glance back towards Black and smiles at the sight of my old armor being used having enjoyed its rather simplistic look of what i was going for of having the shield being the only hit to the theming of being a balance of light and dark.

Black wears a serene expression as she speaks breathes of morality. He assessed her as a Lawful Good type. Especially considering her generous donation that would help play a critical role in his survival. He made a note to remember that she played a dual role of being a tank and a support. The closest thing to it that he could think of where those Paladins with white magic abilities. 

However, the real magic came out when she whipped out her guitar dubbed "Apollo" Black leans in to peep out the guitar. "Ayeee, this is pretty dope. I remember back in high school I had two friends I learned how to play the guitar with. My buddy Tyrell...he loved Jimi Hendrix. We lived in the same neighborhood. There was also Akilah. She and I would jam out everyday, write songs, kick some freestyles...she would even toss them up on Instagram. " He grinned full of nostalgia. "Last time I talked to her she was Lead Sales Rep at Guitar Center...I bet if she saw your guitar she'd be stoked." 

Black then follows her as she glances back, he would be bobbing his head and beatboxing, occasionally fascinated with his first ever shield. 

@Hestia

I smile rather happily at hearing of this man's past as i put my guitar away with a rather cheerful smile at the surprising fact that the man is rather free about talking about his past to a total stranger in reality. One's past usually acting like the barrier to entry for most people to let others know how much they are willing to trust another is when they have shared their past and more importantly their real life name. I make my way through the main settlement and out towards the forest that has the mist and fog remembering having to enter that forest to begin with to try and wander my way through to enter the hidden labyrinth where the minotaur resides. Feeling rather excited about that even still even if such a fact is that the minotaur makes no sense for the floor at all, and that it is rather saddening that such a famous greek myth is killed so easily. However, the upside is that the labyrinth it is based off of does actually function like the labyrinth from myth which is rather exciting. So Black what kind of music do you like to usually create? I ask out of curiosity towards the player to pass the time while we are walking.

Black gave in to his typical extroverted nature. He shared openness, but typically was pretty selective. Having a big love and appreciation for music is always a way to win with him. Also, expressing an immense amount of altruism and courage was a big influence as to how much he’d feel he could relate. As they head deeper into the forest, Black becomes more quiet, tapping into his militant mindset, even to the extent of taking up his standard patrol pattern and looking behind him every ten or so meters to make sure no odd orange players were tailing them. Fortunately, in this world, he didn’t need to search for IEDs, so that was a relief, however traps and environmental damage were features in many of the game’s dungeons.

He walks casually behind her and as he speaks of music, he opens up a bit more. “I like to have a wide range...Hip-hop, R&B, Neo-Soul...you know..like some spoken word poetry lounge vibes...I also love instrumentals..making a lot of beats..I play a bit of the guitar, and drums...but one of the dopest instruments are the Piano and Violin, but if I had to choose...it’s all about them strings.” He concedes. “How about you? Do music outside of the game? Got any projects you working on inside of it?”

As he walks through the labyrinth, he begins to pat the walls to get a feel for the architecture. “Wow, they really went all out with this..reminds me of the buildings I saw in my humanities class...I remember I was actually about to get ready for Mid-Terms just before I put on the NerveGear...so many essays...bleh...at least we don’t got that here, right? I take doing quests over essays any day. “

@Hestia

I walk ahead of Black to make sure that if anybody would attack from the front they would have to deal with myself first and foremost being confident enough in the stats and strength given from the game that nothing truly could kill or do that much damage to me by the end of the day where a single hit could mean life and death.  I glance back for a brief moment to acknowledge the words that were spoken before i continue forward and smile as the labyrinth gets revealed as i walk down the initial steps of the concrete opening that leads downwards into the ground. For myself? I like to listen whatever i think is good though it usually comes down to a positive message that the song would want to send, or something positive and uplifting sounding, or i guess things that have quick parts to them those always get me cause i love how fast they can fit together. Musical talents irl? Not really. Within this game though it has become part of my life and a goal to be the best performer with concerts and everything. Even got a few songs written up...but here comes the problem. I have no music for them. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zelch. And i can't think of a instrumental to go with them either. Thinking of the words is easy i tell you it is trying to fit music to them that becomes difficult. I say sounding rather frustrated and annoyed as i quickly open up my inventory and toss a notebook towards you with the label. "Hestia's songbook." That is the songs i've thought of but i can't even sing cause i can't think of the right pace i would want to do it in without music. I say with a pout as i cross my arms at my chest as we walk through the labyrinth forgetting the simple fact that it goes right and left and no matter which side you choose as soon as you're halfway down the hallway the minotaur is charging straight toward you from the end of the hallway.

The sable skinned warrior gets a vibe for the type of music she likes and bobs his head. “Yeah, I felt that about you..some people just naturally radiate a positive aura. It’s a good look. It’ll come in handy with your goal of being the best performer. Main thing with music is that it’s like a garden, you gotta water and nurture it everyday...then one day those seeds will spread to the world and breathe life..when good songs are made..they do what good plants do...but when songs are crappy...they are just like a bunch of weeds killing off the plants...sort of like what happened with old school R&B.” Black then ponders about her predicament. “Oh, well, I can find an instrumental to go for any kind of vibe, but have you ever thought of laying down the instrumental first to do the groundwork and then letting that be your muse? For me, I prefer to have the ambiance of the vibe I want first before I write the song. Sort of how freestyles get kicked..you just hop on the beat and ride the wave.” Black takes a moment to flip through the journal. “Ayyye, poetic...I see you’re a woman of substance...I can dig that.” He pauses as he looks to some lines on the page. “Dam-...that’s deep. Names that get scratched out on that false land of hope….” His eyes maneuver left in right in silence. “The light becomes ever to dimmer..The count grows ever higher..” Black plucks the sucker from his mouth and looks Hestia with an urban swagger. “Now that’s how you keep it one hunnid’. This...this is real right here.”

Black paused and would look dumbfounded and completely lost as Hestia navigates her way through the maze. “Aye, straight up, I would have gotten lost for like two days in here if you didn’t know the way. “ He jitters, looking back to her. “I mean..the level of confidence in your stride at least makes it seem like you know where you’re going.”

@Hestia

I listen to the wods of the man that is most definitely a person that knows the actual musical process better than myself seemingly in terms of its creation as i make sure to take some mental notes since i have nothing to write on for the moment. Though being able to grasp what is being said towards me in terms of advice that trying to think of the reason and vibe for what each word that is being said to figure out the emotion that is trying to be invoked should be thought of first and than usually the music should follow naturally. I nod my head at that having a general idea of what i want each thing to invoke than all that matters at that point is figuring out the general pacing and the weight of each word after that as i smile rather happily as ideas slowly fill my mind as i think on such things foremost rather than jumping straight to the music. Yeah i can actually get what you're saying i'll try to think of that and put that into practice when i get a chance to do so at my shop next time around i get to do so. Though yeah poetic is the way things are meant to go for my songs since i think it adds a rather nice layer to the song, and by making it about our experiences in this game. It is also a way to try and maybe inspire some more players to take a stand by knowing that what they feel is normal and that their are those all around them who felt and went through things similarly.  Their is always a hand ready to reach out and grasp theirs if they stretch it outward to help them to their feet. I say with a bright and happy smile as i say that as i continue moving forward through the labyrinth going down several hallways having confidence in my memory as i soon hear the sounds of thundering hooves meaning that i am getting close to the goal slowly but surely. Here comes the mob Black i'll let you take the front for a bit so we can see what you can do against this quest mob. If it becomes a bit to much i will support you. I say towards you having utter confidence in what you should be capable. of.

Black would have returned the journal to her before the fight once they got closer to the end and Black started to notice her heightened defenses. She spoke of having a shop and this caught his attention. “Oh, I’ll definitely have to stop by your shop and order some songs or let you work with those recording crystals with me to make some music together. I’m versatile, too, so I can get into pop, rock..whatever. The way you feel about the poetic side..thats why I love Neo-Soul music..it comes from the soul and is full of substance. Same for Contemporary R&B..take Corrine Bailey Rae for example“ He clears his throat as he references her lyrics.  

“Just like a star across my sky,
just like an angel off the page,
You have appeared into my life,
Feel like I’ll never be the same,
Just like a song in my heart,
just like oil on my hands…”

“It’s beautiful...because it’s pure.” Black notes. “It reflects the spirit well.” Black grins warmly. “One of the genres that has been growing on me is Japanese LoFi Hip-Hop...when I first saw the game being done by beta testers...one of my inspirations was Afro Samurai.” He chuckled. “There was no badder Samurai in the business...and that’s a fact.”

Black hesitate in his speech as he noticed the minotaur then stared wide eyed, instantly opening his stat menu and allocating points into Mitigation. “Yep, gonna need some of that!” He laughed nervously. “Ah, hell...I never  fought anything that big in this game...man, that thing look scary as hell!” Black took a moment to just appreciate the humor of it all. “Alright, let’s see what this eight mitigation and these thorns can do...I feel like I got a lot of nice legacy with these weapons being passed down to me. "

“Okay, Mad Bull, I’m about to show you a real rodeo! Shi-..I grew up in Texas...I ain’t scared of no damn Bull..” Black said as he charged forth like a Black Theseus, wielding Revial in his hands as he unleashed a swirling Rage Blow and dealt way more damage than he ever had before. The Minotaur shrugged off the blow and proceeded to hold his mighty axe over his shoulders and drop it down with massive force as the impact causes the ground beneath to crack as Black dodged the blow entirely by shifting to the left, and bobbing his head, one might be able to tell that he had a certain rhythm and fluidity to his motions and bobbed his head as if he were jamming to his favorite combat themes. “Bob and weave...come on, Bull, you can’t be telegraphing your moves like that.” Black said as he assumed a combat stance and lowered his center of gravity, preparing for the next exchange.  

Spoiler

ID- 106752
BD-7 HIT (4 DMG) x 2 (Rage Blow) = 8DMG
MD-5 (MISS)

Black: H: 2 | HP 160: En: 15/16 (Rested) DMG: 4 MIT: 8 THN: 18 REC: 1 PARA: 2
Minotaur: 42/50 HP DMG 30 

@Hestia

Edited by Black

I listen silently with a rather happy smile across my face as i listen to the lyrics that are sung and nods my head in agreement with a rather happy smile. Looks like i can't die now then can i Black? I got something to listen to when i get back towards the real world, or at the very least i can record you singing some amazing songs and than have them as some of the things playing in my shop. I say towards the man with a rather happy smile saying the have a reason to live as a joke. Having millions of things to live for and thus not going to allow myself to die foolishly to this game if i can help it or let it get to me no matter what. That is what music is meant to be in my opinion something that reflects the singer and what they want to say in ways that regular words just couldn't hope to reach normally. I say rather happily as i watch the bull come charging down and managing to miss the heavy armored wearing tank who manages to get an attack in. I just nod my head rather proudly as i sit back and just watch the fight occur wanting to just reminisce slightly of seeing someone else wearing my armor and putting it to good use. 'The Minotaur is already dead now whether it knows that or not. Thorns guarantees that kill.' I think to myself with a happy smile knowing that this first fight will be a good use of boosting motivating towards the future tank.

Black would be intensely focused on the fight as the earth shattering blow that landed on the ground held enough force to make his legs wobble. His find flashed back to his training in the Marines. ‘We don’t strike to wound. We strike to kill.’ He thought recalling his bayonet charges. He could hear the shouting of his sergeants raising and urging him on.  The voices echoed in his mind. ‘Speed. Power. Intensity.’ The sinuous howl was unleashed as the monstrous minotaur began to hold back his axe as it glowed a blinding bright red, indicating a critical strike incoming. ‘Speed. Power. Intensity.’ The words pounded in his heart like a war drum as Revial ignitied into a black enigmatic aura. Puffs of air burst into gusts of winds towards each other, with each bringing the sheer force of their resolves, conviction, and will into the battle. ‘SPEED. POWER. INTENSITY.” Black let out a valiant war cry as the sword shimmered and for a second there was Hestia’s reflection in the blade encouraging him onward. The Minotaurs axe was only a few feet from Black’s face. Time seemed to slow and suddenly, as Hestia smiled confidently in the rear, Revial ignited into a light blue surge of paralytic energy as it carved it self deep into the beast’s body with the axe stopping  only a few inches from Black’s neck. Black tilted his head to the side and sneered at the Bull, almost exhaling fire out of his nose as he flared his nostrils with a taunting sensation. “And just when I thought the spark between us was gone..I knew you’d be in for a shock.”

Spoiler

ID- 106759
BD-10 (4+2) = 6 x (2)  = 12 DMG from Rage Blow. 
MD-10 (Sadly, was Paralyzed before this could get off. ^^)

Black: H: 2 | HP 160: En: 15/16 (Rested) DMG: 4 MIT: 8 THN: 18 REC: 1
Minotaur: 30/50 HP DMG 30 

@Hestia

Edited by Black

I let out a low whistle as i watch what occurs as a beautiful moment of finesse and most likely final motor controls is displayed in front of me as i smile rather happily and encouraging as the fight progresses as Black manages to strike at the creature once more barely dodging its axe that was mere inches from striking against him as i chuckle at what is happening before me. I look towards Black and can't help but say towards the fighter as this occurs. You might want to take a look at the whole idea of being a DPS alongside of being a tank Black seems like you have a talent for just swinging and cleaving these enemies without being struck by them. I say jokingly towards the tank as i remain seated upon the ground within casual clothing with my familiar at my side cuddled up against myself as i gently run my hand through his fur as the player and familiar watch the fight progress. 'And the thing is that build is even viable if Domarus and Calrex have anything to say about it.' I can't help but think to myself remembering the two, two handed DPS and tanks that have taken up that path for themselves.

Born on true grit, Black prepared for another stand off against the beast. His eyes flickered with rage as his sword burned brighter than a thousand splendid suns while the beast recovered from the paralytic sensation to thrust it’s face forward and howl directly at Black. Digital projectiles of spit slapped against the ebony skinned warrior’s face as he rolled around his trademark lollipop with his masculine jawline. He kept his shield at the ready assuming an offensive stance, not wanting to give up his unrelenting assault as is boots clacked against the ground in a dynamic charge. He hands remember how he pressed off of the burnt sands of Helmand Province in Afghanistan, charging towards the hailstorm of bullets. Engaging the enemy despite the mortar fight. The sensation felt so natural as he utilized Revial almost as if it was an extension of his own body. The beast prepared an overhead vertical slam, but Black still rushed forward confidently, drawing on the power of the legacy of Revial and the warrior who wielded it before him. “I really loving this blade...I’m going to keep slashing you with it until it hertz!” Black joked as a cruel pun as the blade once again unleashed it’s hidden power and charged with a swirling light blue intensity as Black imagined a dope Lofi Hip-hop beat to fit the scene. The sword embedding itself in the Minotaur’s chest just before the beast’s axe hung over his shoulder as if the impact would have ripped his arm off. “DPS and a Tank, huh? Black, the Blood Mad Beserker…” He laughed in his Ruby Armor. “ I think the sound of that makes me...ex-static..” He snickers at his play on words.

Spoiler

ID-106761 

BD-8 (4) x (2)  = 8 DMG from Rage Blow. + Paralyzed

MD-7 (Sadly, was Paralyzed again before this could get off. ^^)

Black: H: 2 | HP 160: En: 15/16 (Rested) DMG: 4 MIT: 8 THN: 18 REC: 1
Minotaur: 22/50 HP DMG 30 

@Hestia

Edited by Black