[F3-PP] To teach one how to tank <<Search for the Hoya>>

I smile a bit happily at hearing the news of what this man has in mind for his future in terms of what he could be doing in terms of appearance for the future along with a general build possibly for himself. well when it comes to floor five i just don't like it cause the floor itself is miserable even with the fact that the desert is always miserable to try and traverse by the end of it. Having the intense sun and heat upon you is not the most fun thing in the world you know? I say towards Black with a nod of my head as i go on about my personal aversion towards the floor due to having personal issue from memories of quests long past. I look towards the going to be future samurai with the style of a tank seemingly since he has accepted all of my gear that is in the manner of a tank. I make my way through the labyrinth one step out of a time as it slowly opens up to the exit.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Black delights in the fact that she seemed agreeable despite her natural aversions to the map floor. Black personally hadn't been out there too far, but he seemed to be content with her being by his side for the mission. He hoped to get the quest done swiftly feeling that otherwise it may prove to be somewhat difficult. "I know what you mean, trust me. I hated the suck..but at the same time, I appreciated the strength the hardships gave me. We should make sure to bring plenty of water and dress appropriately for the conditions. I think it'd be wise to prepare once we get outside. Gather some things and then layout the game plan on the beginning of floor five. I'll travel alongside you for the time being. 

With that, Black and Hestia proceeded to leave the area and enjoy the comforts outside the confusing maze. The victory was amazing as well deserved. 

Summary: 

400 Col - Hestia
400 Col - Black 

2 SP (2 Pages)
2 SP (Quest)
1 SP (Yui's Grace) for Black. 

<<Hoya of Minos>> : Lightning Bolt Pendant

Treasure chest reward for Black : Reward: 450 + 22 (5%) Col Stash Buff 8 T1 Materials, Perfect Armor/Shield, Perfect Consumable