[SP-F-06] The Duality of Man <<The Gemini>>

Black was having a very difficult time trying to stand as his health felt his health wane into the red zone. The world around him began to grow hazier as he felt his heart beating fast and time beginning to slow down around him. Everything was spinning in circles as his remaining health was only a third of where it was at the beginning. The back to back battles began to wear the warrior out as he staggered into a poorly defended stance. "Come on, Revial...we have to kill it. We have to kill it now!" Black begged his blade to strike true as the wolf closed in like a predator from the depths of the darkest hell. The howl grew louder as Black got into a warrior's stance and readied his sword art. Once the bad charged he sliced the hind leg of the beast that clawed at his chest and knocked him back down the cliff.  

Spoiler

ID-106882

BD-7 
MD-10

HP: 22/160 EN: 15/16 DMG: 4 MIT: 8 THN: 18 REC: 1
Starving Wolf: 18/100 HP 30 DMG

Edited by Black

Black crumbled as his body fell with a clatter of sharp and painful thuds, his body rolling down the slope, tumbling into his foreboded graveyard. Sand caked his hair and stained his face as the lollipop fell from his mouth and into the dirt. Black felt nauseous as he coughed, trying to get some since of bearing. He health flared red as if it was in a critical state of emergency.  '[censored]...I'm really going to die here...' Innocent brown eyes look up at the hill where the mighty wolf had stood proudly. 'You...you really bested me. I respect your power, Wolf." Black exhale, choking on his saliva. As the wolf leapt from right to left down the slope in a bloodlust infused charge. "I think I know which familiar I want now. I thank you for showing me." He muttered as he stumbled to his feet. "You humbled me with this battle." 

He draws out a starter healing potion. "But it isn't my time to die." He drinks the potion and replenishes his health points just as the Wolf releases his most vicious attack ever, crunching his teeth around Black's neck and snarling angrily. Black couldn't even speak as the chill of death overwhelmed him, before the Wolf vanished and crystalized and Black absorbed the essence of life once again

"Goodbye for now, friend. We'll meet again soon." 

Spoiler

ID- 106887 
Used a Starter Health potion +50 health 
- (1) starter health potion
MD -10 

HP: 50/160 EN: 15/16 DMG: 4 MIT: 8 THN: 18 REC: 1
Starving Wolf: 0/100 HP 30 DMG

Summary: 

Rewards: 
1 SP (20 posts) 
3 additional SP