[F-01 PP] (Hestia, Black) <<The second lesson, is also free>>

Black would return to the Town of Beginnings and decide to resume the quest chain that he had abandoned before. His ruby armor shined brilliantly in the sun before he walked under the shaded entrance to the city. The outerwalls were stacked with reinforced brick and spikes to make the European defensive architecture seem secure. 

On the outside of the city were thatch huts and pastoral lands where farmers would reside and participate in animal husbandry to raise the best breeds of livestock. 

Behind him, the Wolf would walk behind, assuming it's lava variant form seeming a bit wary of crowds as it followed at a low pace and began to curiously sniff away at foreigners. It blinked curiously at Hestia a few times. 

Black was inside and starting to talk to the Blacksmith about needing Boar Tusks. 

"You're going to need to cut down some boars. Once that's done...if you're lucky you can get an untracked tusk as a trophy. Bring those to me..and you'll get your reward as payment." The Blacksmith instructed as he was sharpening a sword on the Whetstone. 

Black turned to Hestia. This one should be pretty simple, right? I mean at my level I can just aggro like a field of them and fall asleep and they'll kill themselves, right?" He joked. 

And with that he began to head outside near the field of boars, with his Wolf following close behind. 

@Hestia

Edited by Black

I look down towards the lava like wolven creature that has become Black's familiar as my own familiar keeps a small distance away from the wolf and looks over the creature trying to understand why it is able to change elements like its other familiar friend had been able to do. Myself i just walk around in regular vanity clothing not caring for wearing any of my armor when walking around the floors since i would rather avoid any possible recognition i might get if my armor or possibly even face is somehow been passed around the lower floors due to being a frontlines or something. I nod my head when you mention the whole fact of you not needing to do much for this quest as i can only agree remembering with rather good detail the entirety of the quest from the last time i was doing it with somebody. Yeah you can have thorns basically kill everything if you use the gear i gave you. This quest will basically be a cake walk for you since you should have the mitigation and the thorns to deal with everything. I say with a thumbs up towards you.

Black enjoyed the easygoing nature of this quest. "Times like this when a game actually feels just like that...a game..not some hardcore death mode." Black admits. "You know...if it was like this...without the whole dying thing and I got a free excuse to just stay in the fantasy world..maybe I'd actually like it a hell of a lot better." He laughed. "I mean, hell...where else do you get a flying Lion pet...got to love that, right?" Black smiles lightly to Hestia as he begins to walk back towards the field of boars. Whereas the lower levels could be seen taking them on one at a time, Black simply ran around on purpose trying to aggro a flock. He then cut one down with his Rage Blow Sword Art and looked to the others and simply stood firm as they made futile attempts to harm them and ended up killing themselves. Black laughs and shakes his head. "The shockwave of the samurai is strong."  He states as he sees all but one pig fall.

@Hestia

Spoiler

ID: 107050 BD-7 
4 DMG (x2) = 8 on Boar A 

ID-107052 MD-6 - 1 DMG + Boar is dead by THN
ID-107053 MD-7 - 1 DMG + Boar is dead by THN
ID-107054 MD-9  -1 DMG 

ID-107051 - LD- 6 (Loot Fail)
ID-107055 LD-20 (+1 Boar tusk ) from Boar B 
ID-107056 LD-17 (+1 Boar Tusk) from Boar C 

Boar A: 0/5 HP 3 DMG 
Boar B: 0/5 HP 3 DMG
Boar C: 0/5 HP 3 DMG

Boar D: 5/5 HP 3 DMG

Black 257/260 HP 4 DMG 30 MIT 18 THN 1 REC

Edited by Black

I nod my head in agreement as i pet the head of my familiar affectionately as we make our way into the fields that are just outside the town of beginning as i glance around at all of the small boars that are running about trying to just live their life and find players to try and kill. Which seems to happen quickly as a small hoard of them charge forward with most managing to die because of trying to harm a tank which is to be expected due to the nature of thorns. 'Thorns you can only really love it since most mobs will just die because of it from not being able to handle it in the end.' I think to myself rather happily as i can only hope killing those three creatures had been a rather fruitful endeavor unlike myself having tried to do a later quest. So i'm having the feeling that you're going to just go right through this quest without much of an issue Black. Since you managed to kill three of them already. I say with a small chuckle.

Black turned back, looking to Hestia, as he runs off to pull more boars into the herd.  "I don't know Hestia...this one here looks like he's going to be some trouble!" Black says as he swing at the Boar that manages to move a bit faster than he would expect and evades his attack. "Good move, little piggy." Black taunts before rolling out of the way. "I smell bacon!" He chimes as one of the Boars ends up killing itself while the others make useless attempts to assault him. "Goodness...this really makes me feel powerful." Black chuckles having idle chatter with Hestia. 

"So, Hestia, what would you recommend doing for getting materials? Because we have a cooking exam at the Ichiban soon and I need to get ready for it." He inquires as he looks to her seeking her wisdom and counsel on the matter. "I need a lot of simple T1 materials...then I heard rumors about some Olympian challenge or something. "

Spoiler

ID-107057 - BD- 1 MD- 5 Miss/Miss on Boar D
ID-107058 - MD - 6 1 DMG + DEAD
ID-107059 - MD - 3 MISS
ID-107060 - MD - Miss 

Loot attempt on Boar E LD-10 (Fail)

Boar A: 0/5 HP 3 DMG 
Boar B: 0/5 HP 3 DMG
Boar C: 0/5 HP 3 DMG

Boar D: 5/5 HP 3 DMG
Boar E: 0/5 
HP 3 DMG
Boar F: 5/5 
HP 3 DMG
Boar G: 5/5 
HP 3 DMG

Black 257/260 HP 4 DMG 30 MIT 18 THN 1 REC

@Hestia

Edited by Black

I nod my head in understanding at hearing the matters when it comes to crafting knowing the woes of them rather well due to the simple fact that it is something every crafter has problem with dealing with at the end of the day is keeping up with their own crafting to answer the demand for their supply. Well their is a quest called nature's treasure, but that is more so for facing off against monsters that would be able to give you lots of loot besides experience. Which i couldn't do for you since i am too strong for this floor so you'd be better off getting like a scout like my friend Itzal to help you out. He pulls in like hundreds of mats when he wants to be serious doing his whole scouting thing, but for myself i only just recently got fishing which kinda helps with that. I say with a slight shake of my hand when mentioning my own contributions in a so-so manner to try and say that non-verbally along with verbally to emphasize that point.

Black would focus his attention on Hestia as the battle waged on. "This is starting to feel like swatting flies...but you know what is really good at beating flies?" He quips as Revial begins to start surging with a wild crackling pop of electricity. 

The Wolf began to charge over and as Black charged his blade and hit the Boar with a vicious thunderclap, the black and red wolf let out a vicious "Aroooooooooo!" and howled to the sky as it absorbed the electrical energy from Revial and took on it's lightning form. 

The big began to flicker in and out of existence from the paralyzing vortex before it shattered into little crystals and blew with the wind. 

The other pigs continued their assault, which let to Black mostly evading, save for one who headbutted him in the groin. 

"Hey...whoa..cut that out!" He shouted. " Itzal? Music dude? I think I met his friends at this tavern where you get some Arabian quest. You know Kyoto or Mina? They are in his guild supposedly." 

@Hestia

Spoiler

ID-107073 - BD 10 12 DMG + PARA on Boar D 

ID 107074 - MD- 5 (MISS) - Boar H 

ID- 107075 MD - 9 (Crit) -1 DMG -  Boar F

ID- 107076 MD- 1 (MISS) 

ID- 107077 LD- 11 ( + 1 Boar tusk) 

Note: All three Boar tusks acquired

Boar D: 0/5 HP 3 DMG
Boar F: 5/5 HP 3 DMG
Boar G: 5/5 
HP 3 DMG

Boar H 5/5 HP 3 DMG

Black 256/260 HP 4 DMG 30 MIT 18 THN 1 REC

Edited by Black

I let out a low whistle at watching the lightning dog familiar just tear through the enemy and than proceeded to have the herd of small boars end up thinning out to its last amounts. A small smile goes across my face at hearing the name given to Itzal as i nod my head at that as my eyes light up ever so slightly hearing familiar names to go along with that. Yeah Itzal is the first player that i have met when i first left the town of beginnings so he is a old friend and a person that i can rely on at all times with anything. Though Mina and Kyoto are friends that i also know they are both good people at heart and ones that i would be willing to trust with any tasks that i could think of to help me out or for eventually leading the people of the lower levels into success if either had the talent to lead. I say with a small shrug not really knowing the duo all that well in the end though from having not that many interactions to see if any have any sort of leadership qualities in the end.

Black was startled by the Wolf that had assisted him and blinked his eyes in astonishment as his sword completely went off target and the Boar slammed his head into Black's deadly ruby armor. Black chuckled and shook his head. "Wow, these pigs are just freaking retarded. Don't you piglets get it. I'm the king around these streets!" Black pounds twice on his chest as he dances about the battle field with a hip-hop flavor, weaving around tusks and mighty hooves. He shook his head at the pathetic beasts. They couldn't touch him and even if they did, it'd most likely mean their deaths. "First player? Well, both of you are really into music. Ever thought about getting him involved in the music scene? Maybe the three of us need a day in the studio. Whip up some nice jams. " Black suggested as the wolf kept growling at the Boars and barking angrily. 

Spoiler

712474aaf01cca434a90b2dd6072da29.png

- 1 DMG to Black from Boar F 
Boar G dies to Thorns 
Boar H Misses

Boar H 5/5 HP 3 DMG

@Hestia

Edited by Black

I've never really thought about getting Itzal involved in my music since he always seems more busy with some personal issues with the latest one being the fall of his guild the Celestial Ascendants. I have no idea how all of them are handling that to be frank since they are all vastly different people. I say with a slight tone of sadness within my voice as i think on the fate of the guild that has been around since as far as i could remember of the modern guild. Leaving me slightly worried if any more guilds are going to try and domino fall down that line of slowly disappearing one by one until it all just pops away out of existence for one reason or the other. A rub my right arm slightly as i think on that as i shake my head to dismiss the thoughts not wanting to think of something like my guild befalling into such a fate or even Stryder's guild. But yeah i might consider messaging Itzal, you, and heck even Jomei when i can get my concert started up if i can get the appropriate help for that. I say with a nervous chuckle.

Black swatted at the boar to his left that had charged at him, but he was too slow as the animal merely tackled him back in response to his words. The striked looked about as powerful as the porky beast could muster with it's fat legs as it only scooted Black back a few centimeters. "Goodness..they really don't let up." He'd exclaim as he got hit in the back from behind only to turn around seeing the angry boar turn into dust. "Sucks to be these guys..their AI just has them going all kamikaze like this is a bad attempt on pearl harbor. " Black chuckles. "My ship don't sink." 

He then glances over towards Hestia. "Celestial...Ascendants....and you..you're a Knight of The Blood Oath...hey wait..that one shop! I remember you guys getting 20% Discounts and uhm.." Black snaps his fingers. "New players under level 15 get 50% off!"

Black then paused. "Wait..who's Jomei?"

Spoiler

Rage Blow against Boar F 

da450e352c22d02f89ba6189d57183ac.png

- 1 DMG to Black 

Boar G attacks Black 
31d14ec279513175eb355c51a0324bef.png

-1 DMG to Black / Boar takes 18 DMG

Boar H 0/5 HP 3 DMG

@Hestia

Edited by Black

Nope i'm not a knight of blood oath that is not my way of doing things Black. I am part of holy dragon alliance guild which is run by Jomei who is my guild leader he is a nice guy if not someone that prefers relaxing i think since i haven't seen him improve in levels like i do in terms of progress. I say with a small shrug of my shoulders quickly clearing out the guild misconception viewing that the most important thing to fix since HDA and KoB are two vastly different guilds in how they are ran and handled. SO yeah when it comes down to it i am not a KoB though i know you're talking about Macradon most likely in terms of the whole 50% off thing, but i more so thought it was one item being free rather than a 50% off. Though that might be a different guild i am thinking of when it comes to that one free item thing instead of Macradon who might be doing that 50% thing instead. I say with a nod of my head as i watch the fight continue forward.

"Oh [censored]..." Black winced at his slip up. Judging by her tone of voice she definitely wanted it to be clear the two guilds were different. 

"Celestial Ascendants...Bloody Knights...Holy Dragons...Dungeons and Dragons..so much to remember" Black groaned as he lifted his head to the sky. He was a bit oblivious that there was even a boar trying to kill him as he poked his sword at the dirt. 

The angry boar slammed it's tusks into Black's shin and burst into crystals and Black fanned the debris away. 

"Ah, so he likes to keep things low maintenance. This Jomei guy? Sounds pretty alright. Nobody said we all have to be in a hurry to rush to our deaths. " Black chuckles as he walks over beside Hestia. 

The wolf started to follow behind, it's wings causing it to fly over toward the others rather than walk. 

"Hmm, maybe...might be that other shop I went to...but wow..free item? That's even better. I heard rumors Macradon is one of the bests right now. That's the kind of person who you don't want to piss off if you're part of the people up top. Not too many like him. " Black states. 

"So, let's walk and talk. I think I'm going to try to gather up some items  for a few then call it a day and turn in that quest. " As he stepped up he inquired. "What's the story with the K.O.B. they got a creepy sounding name. What are they about? Good people?"

Spoiler

509007fb1c4940a691f5aa40bdfe9c6f.png

Rage Blow against Boar F - Miss
-1 DMG to Black / -18 DMG to Boar F

Battle concluded

Boar H 0/5 HP 3 DMG

Black 255/260 HP 4 DMG 30 MIT 18 THN 1 REC

@Hestia

Edited by Black

I chuckle softly at the listing off of all the things for guild names as i give a gentle pat on the shoulder to Black in comfort about all of those things. Jomei likes to keep things like a nice cozy type of family deal within a guild type setting. I say towards the tank as the last boar dies as i walk alongside Black as i put my hands behind my head just enjoying the day and the weather that comes along with it. I glance towards the side at hearing the question as i nod my head in understanding knowing that the name does have a slightly ominous sound to it but by the end it isn't that bad. Yeah the Knights of Blood Oath are a military style guild down to a chain of command that must be strictly followed to a T. I say towards Black offering what i have heard of the guild through others and through the grape vine of others. Though in all honesty even if they are like that they have Macradon and Hirru who are some of the kindest people i have ever met in my life.

Black felt the woman's touch on his shoulder and didn't seem to bothered by the aspect of physical contact as he had grown comfortable around her. 

"Hm..family guild. "The Filthy Casualz" He laughed as he walked beside her. "Sounds like a good concept. Keep the bonds tight. Close knit. That's the kind of thing that helps conflict not stir. Big guilds need a lot of micromanagent. It can be a bit of a drag." Black says as he begins to access his menu and don his (3) +1 LD items. Though he was more vulnerable now, he felt comfortable giving his hp and the fact he was on floor one with the best bodyguard on his side. 

"Huh...military guys, eh? And you feel they got their sh** together? " Black rubs along the length of his beard. "I might have to check them out and see if they are squared away. Get a picture of how the frontlines are looking." 

Blacl them turned to Hestia and asked. "Hey, at what level do people start finding it safe to start entering the  frontlines?" He waited for a response as his gathered more spices from a plant. 

Spoiler

ID-107090 LD-15 

1 T1 Mat Gathered

Total T1 Mats gathered: 1 

@Hestia

Edited by Black

I glance towards the side with a awkward and nervous chuckle when hearing the words "got their stuff together." since that is far from the truth in reality as i glance towards the tank and gives a small sad smile. The frontlines aren't doing the best the KoB even less so if i am being honest with you Black. It is why i am hoping to try and host a meeting soon for anybody that is going to be involved with the frontlines. We need a code of conduct and soon. With people being involved including any crafters we got at the moment who would be providing us raid buffs. I say towards the player with a smile knowing that he is going to be a cook so that immediately includes Black himself if he puts in the work for improving his crafting as much as possible. Also when it comes to the frontlines people who are DPS, and Supports can get involved at level 30. Tanks however...they sadly get the short end of the stick of being able to join at that level as long as they have gear that revolves around getting as much status effects out as possible. Since otherwise the tier three people are commanding the field in terms of tanking. We still need tanks though even than since there will be moments when the tier three players won't be able to protect everyone and when that happens lower leveled tanks will need to take the stand for the fight ahead. I say towards Black with a serious look within my blue colored eyes that burn with a determination.

Black picks up on Hestia's body language due to his observant nature. He might have been busy picking out items from the fields that might be of use. "Hmm...this would be pretty useful in a pie." Black stated as he rolled over an apple in his palm and dusted it off on his ruby armor. 

"Damn...trying to maintain the makeshift militia. Not everyone is cut out for the military life. Especially when many haven't held a gun or knife in their life. Nothing really prepares you for the chaos of war. All of these guys need to first get rid of ego. Ego ruins everything. It's why most veterans have to have maturity. " Black imparts as he opens his inventory and puts the apple away. 

He narrowed his eyes at the ground contemplatively. "So, you say they need buffs for the frontlines? You do know that cooking is a special niche. Things like T1 items for Accuracy and Evasion...hell lower rank cooks can make those and any level would use them. It's a very multipurpose field. I think that's why I chose it. "

Black pauses for a moment considering the last of her words. "Also, why I felt confident becoming a tank. I train hard and fast. I still have my duty as a Marine. Once a Marine, always a Marine." 

Spoiler

LD-15 +(3) 

Total T1 Mats gathered: (2) T1 Mats

@Hestia

Edited by Black

I chuckle softly with a slight smile at the phrasing of things as i nod my head ever so slightly once or twice as i think upon that. Yeah i guess you got a point Black i am trying to make a makeshift military kind of group since in the end i am doing that by trying to keep things in order after the disaster of the last raid. Throw in my want of a prison to house the criminals which would require a militia in and of itself to maintain order while also having hunters on the offense and you get a interesting combination by the end of the day. However, even if that is the case the frontlines needs to be a group that doesn't care for past actions or grudges we need to be a solid team that works together without fail. We need to decide as a group what we view as honorable and dishonorable actions and how we deal with such things. I am willing to try and lead such a change if need be it is necessary in my eyes and i'll fight and die for what i believe. I say with a strong sense of conviction and determination within every word that i speak as my familiar looks up at me with a rather happy look on its face much different than the usual apathetic look that it loves to give.

I glance towards the side and smiles towards you and nods my head. Yep and since you're a cook and future frontliner i am willing to bet i am inviting you to my meeting for a code of conduct alongside Neo who is a cook also. It is all about trying to get as big of a net as possible to make sure as many groups can be invited in and to have some people if need be serve as the leader or spokesperson of a group to cut down on needing a city in and of itself to hold this meeting. I say towards Black with a nod of my head.

"So, you're organizing all this? " Black blinked as his eyed her. "I suppose you're more of the diplomatic type. You don't seem hot headed or full of ego or the wrong kind of pride. " Black deduced as he considered more of her words after looking through a bush and only finding a squirrel scurry off and the Wolf try to chase it before it went in a hole. 

Black looked surprised as he looked to Hestia. " Yeah, kind of hard to fit certain people in other groups together. Usually the best thing to do is make sure you have a clear mission statement and goals. Be selective. The few and the elites that operate as a cohesive unit. Take the Marines...they don't take everyone and not everyone graduates. The smallest branch is the most professional. Hell we handle the President's flights and are his best band. " Black shares. "Sounds like you're trying to establish some form of government. Some structure and laws. That sounds like a lot of politics. You should expect resistance....and factions. People always create different factions based on political bull****." 

Black then turns to Hestia. "I'll be fine checking out the meeting. Good to be in the loop." 

@Hestia

Spoiler

ID-107102 

LD-5 (Gather Fail) 

Edited by Black

I laugh at hearing the latest iteration of what i am trying to do and just gives a smile toward Black at that with a playful look within my eyes. Well if i am forming a government call me Mrs. President than Black. I say jokingly towards the players and gives him a pat on the back as i lead us out of the fields outside of the town of beginning and start to lead us back towards the quest location to turn it in. I glance towards Black and offers a small smile as i do so as i look at him. But as you said Black i know factions will be their as it will always be most likely, but i need people dedicated and willing to trust in me and my mission statement. To trust and believe in what i want to fight for so i will ask you. Will you stand beside me in trying to unite the frontlines, and through trying to create my prison? I ask my fellow tank with a curious look towards him with a serious look within my blue colored eyes. No jokes, no smiles, just dead seriousness the look of a frontliner and another person putting all of their trust within another.