[F-01 PP] (Hestia, Black) <<The second lesson, is also free>>

Black decided to take his time walling back to the Blacksmith. He chortled at Hestia's witticism about being the president of Aincrad. "Well, alright then, Prez. " Black laughed softly. 

His gait was casual and steady with the wolf peacefully strutting behind. Hestia began to share more of her thoughts and feelings. Black stopped walking and paused to look at her. He looked her dead in the eyes to see her resolve and conviction. He knew she was serious. 

Black was reticent, but for good cause. "I can help possibly. It'll start from a distance. I want to get to know the other members of this operation. Get my bearings. See exactly what kind of unit you're operating with. They could all be a couple of ***holes and mouthbreathers." Black shrugged jokingly. " But hey if they got there heads on straight maybe we can sit and chat over at the Ichiban ." 

Black would begin to hand over the items and complete the quest as he was instructed to go to the next. "All done here. Let's head to the next and continue the talk there." 

@Hestia

Summary: 

Black - 2 T1 Mats , T1 - Damage Katana, Potion of Safeguard

200 Col Each 

Hestia - 1 SP 

Black - 3 SP 

Spoiler

ID-107107 LD-5 (Fail) 

Edited by Black