[F-01 PP] (Hestia, Black) Precious Gems <<The third lesson, is just as free>>

After they return from completing the quest, and heading back to the town of beginnings. Black treks through the forest and finds a river. "I had a friend Katagawa I played with earlier. She's a bit of a higher level than me, but not by much. She was talking about teaming up with me if a game like that ever came out. I think it'd be pretty awesome. I'd just hope to get some explosives and deal some sweet AoE damage. Oh yeah!" Black thrusts his hands in the sky. 

"I'd be all like...frag out!" He says as he takes a rock and hurls it into the river. Suddenly, a large think noise came from the river. "Whoa...what was that? " Black blinked drawing his swords. "This...ugh...this game doesn't have crocodiles does it? " He advances forth like a hunter and swings his sword at the shadowy figure within, missing and hitting the water. But as he falls over it, he realizes what it is. "H-hey! I think I found a treasure chest! What dumb luck!" 

@Hestia

Spoiler

ID-107219 -Finding a Treasure Chest 

LD-12 +(3)

Treasure chest found! 

Edited by Black

I nod my head at hearing the name Katagawa as i put that in mind later enacse i ever meet this person to try and get to know them just for the simple fact i have been slacking ever so slightly on trying to keep up with the new playes that make there splash into the world of Aincrad. I make my way forward as i just smile and listen chuckling slightly at the coincidence that somehow other players have made the connection to make about the knowledge that shooters are one of the most popular genres of games so logically makes sense to have them come next if VRMMORPS ever continue forward. Well if that game ever does come out i'll think about joining also even though i know as much about guns as i do about just general magical things about fantasy. I say jokingly with a small shrug of my shoulders as i say that as i than watch as you manage to find a treasure chest as i just stare at you in surprise. Seriously dude you might have people cheat buffing you cause of your dumb luck. I say towards the tank in amusement.

Black smirks at the treasure chest, looking back to Hestia. "Yeah, I might just have to set up some underground treasure hunter expedition. Could you imagine if I actually went and spec'd as a scout?" Black laughed. "As for shooter games...I'm sure I could teach you a lot. Since it's virtual reality..of course there would be game mechanics..but certain things are constant..like controlling your breathing...perfect sight alignment..perfect sight picture..and a slow steady squeeze..you typically want you use just the tip of your finger..not wrap your entire finger around the trigger like they do in movies." He laughs. "Now let's see what we got." He says inspecting the contents of the chest. "Fifty two col, some more materials..and some strange potions. Decent haul." He stores everything away and gives Hestia a thumbs up. "Well, I think we can call it here. The fourth quest shouldn't be too far. I'm excited for what is in store."

Spoiler

d8527b0a896ca0ec1159a304f521e77c.png

• [4-7] = (Floor * 50) Col, (2) materials, (2) uncommon consumables

Treasure chest loot: 50 + (2) Col ["Col Stash"], 2 Mats, (2) Uncommon Consumables

SUMMARY: 

200 Col Each
Black - Additional 52 Col, 5 T1 Mats, (2) Uncommon items,  1 Tier one Amulet with  +1 Evasion

1 SP Hestia
3 SP Black 

Edited by Black