[SP-F03] In the mind of a Captive <<Escape>>

Black tensed his brow toward the enemy as he kept his hand clenched upon his sword, then rotated his blade to the left to strike at his foe with a mighty blow. However, his attempt would be cut short as the enemy ducked down and kept rushing towards Black like a deadly assassin and shoves his spear in Black's guts. He winces as he grips the spear, then hurls his spiky shoulder into the spearman. 

"What the fu-..nooo.you bastarddd!" The final spearman cried out as he reached a hand up at Black with a pained expression. His tongue flickered about his mouth and his white fangs looked ready to carve out Black's heart before he, too, shattered just like his partner in crime. Black whipped his sword to the side and  began to huff lightly, his eyes looking around. "Tangos down. Time to move." He grunted as he kept running through the hall.

Spoiler

ID-107303 

BD-7 (-2) MD-7 (+1) 

-6 HP Black. -18 HP Bandit A 

Bandit Guard A (0/150) 

Bandit Guard B (0/150) 

45 DMG +1 ACC +2 EVA 

Black | Level 1 | 198/300 HP | 5 DMG |39  MIT | +3 LD | 18 THN | 1 REC

ID-107300 (Loot for Bandit B) 

LD 4 (+6) = 10 CD= 2

ID-107304 (Loot for Bandit A) 

LD- 13 + 6 (19) 

Reward: 600 Col and (600 Bonus Col) and 3 T1 Mats

Reward plus (5%) from Col Stash: 1200 + (5%) = 1260 

End reward:

630 Col + 1 Mat from Bandit B 

1260 Col + 3 Mat from Bandit A 

Edited by Black
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black began to feel uneasy as the final soldier fell. He needed to find a place to survive and heal. Thankfully he was able to get more money from his foes thanks to his food buffs. The man inhaled lightly. 'That was a close one. I think it's time to heal up now...got to take advantage of what time I have left.' He thought as he began to sheath his sword and watch his HP raise by fifteen. It was comforting to know unlike an actual melee battle, that he could recover relatively quickly out of combat. He began to squint towards the inmates in a condemning manner as they cried out. 

"Hey! Hey! Grab the keys man. Come on open this cell. Jimbo ain't ever hurt nobody. Them rogues are bad men. Come on man help me out. Don't be like that!" 

Black snarled as his nose twitched in disgust and he kept moving past them. "Enjoy your pathetic imprisonment.." He said without a care for them. 

"Yeah, well screw you, too then, you ugly mother******" The inmate spat. 

Spoiler

54bcd720857e7951157a9618397d377a.png

Searching for escape

Black | Level 1 | 213/300 HP | 5 DMG |39  MIT | +3 LD | 18 THN | 1 REC

Edited by Black

Black begin to search the different areas. He stalked through the prison like a panther in the knit. He was cautious and quite like a masterful shinobi as he skilled through the area. Caution was exercised with every breath as he steadied his motions. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed a sign next to a room labeled "Storage". " Heh, time to show these ***holes who the true king of thieves are." He quipped with a devilish grin as he silently slipped into the shadows and pried open the door. He patted along the darkness of the wall as it seemed the place wasn't very well lit. On the desk was a dimly lot lantern which Black used to have a look around. 

"Alright...well let's have a look at what we have here.." The thieving deviant grinned as he noticed a treasure chest just calling his name from the sides of the room. 

Spoiler

ID- 107310 

LD 14 (+6) 

Treasure Chest found! 

Black | Level 1 | 228/300 HP | 5 DMG |39  MIT | +3 LD | 18 THN | 1 REC

Edited by Black

Black felt pretty awesome about what he had discovered. A stash within the bandit'd camp was sure to have rather lucrative rewards. Black smirked gleefully as the lucky devil rubbed the top of the chest. "Let's find you a new home." He chuckled as he looked around cautiously before shifting back to pry it open. "I smell big money!" The Marine laughed as he took a moment to see what exactly he had earned as the spoils from this treasure chest in this shady quest line. 

"Well, holy [censored]...that's a LOT of materials. I can cook all day with those! And look at all this Col! Wow, this is beautiful." He chimes with a dastardly grin. "Oh, [censored]..is this one of those perfect unidentified objects? Hell yeah. That's amazing. This is going to be super useful. I'm really stoked for this." Black muttered low as he picked up the other two items. "Rare consumables, eh?" He poked out his lip. "Not bad. " 

Spoiler

ID-107312 Opening a treasure chest! 

LD- 17 

CD-6 

Reward:

(Floor * 150) Col, (8) materials, perfect armor/shield, (2) rare consumables

+1 prosperity effect: 4 * 150 = 600 col 

600 Col + 5% = 630 Col. 

End rewards: 

Treasure Chest: 630 Col, 8 T1 Materials, <<Unidentified Perfect Shield>>, (2) Rare consumables

630 Col + 1 Mat from Bandit B 

Total so far: 2570 Col + 12 T1 Mats, unidentified Oerfect Shield, (2) rare consumables. 

Black | Level 1 | 243/300 HP | 5 DMG |39  MIT | +3 LD | 18 THN | 1 REC

Edited by Black

Black began to stow away all the items carefully as he planned his next move. He knew he had to make for the exit soon. Time wasn't exactly on his side and he didn't know how many more guards there would be within the prison. The inmates did mention the possibility of their being more. He chose to exercise discretion in his movements. 'I have to be quiet now and sneaky. Find a safe place to recover and allow myself to heal these wounds. If I end up fighting more than two things can get really risky. I have health potions, but I don't want to waste those unless I have to. Everything here has to be thought out carefully. If I slip up or get complacent, then that could mean my death. I have no plans to die in this death game." Black says as he made for the exit, finding green grass on the other side. 

Spoiler

ID-107319 - LD 9 (+6) = 15 

(1)T1 Material found! 

End rewards: 

Treasure Chest: 630 Col, 8 T1 Materials, <<Unidentified Perfect Shield>>, (2) Rare consumables

630 Col + 1 Mat from Bandit B 

Total so far: 2570 Col + 13 T1 Mats, unidentified Perfect Shield, (2) rare consumables. 

Black | Level 1 | 258/300 HP | 5 DMG |39  MIT | +3 LD | 18 THN | 1 REC

Edited by Black

Black's eyes had to adjust to the light. The brightness of the sun after endless hours spent in the dark. Black stepped out and shimmied his back against the wall. He decided to take a seat and rest. Everything about this quest was tedious and overwhelming. Battling as a tank solo would prove to be a very arduous task. It would take everything he had to grow in power and strength. He had to organize the community of  resources and keep everyone prepared with food for the frontlines. To have him die here would be a critical blow to the frontlines supply lines. 

Black would begin to breathe heavily as he thought about this. The incessant echo of ragged inmates cursing scornful from within the prison rang out. Black lifted his head back at the sky. He licked his lips as he noticed red wounds vanishing from him. This was a good sign. His health had almost restored to full. Black looked to his left and gathered up herbs from the ground. 

Spoiler

-ID 107320 13 LD (+6) 

1 T1 mat gathered

------------------------------

End rewards: 

Treasure Chest: 630 Col, 8 T1 Materials, <<Unidentified Perfect Shield>>, (2) Rare consumables

630 Col + 1 Mat from Bandit B 

Total so far: 2570 Col + 14 T1 Mats, unidentified Perfect Shield, (2) rare consumables. 

Black | Level 1 | 273/300 HP | 5 DMG |39  MIT | +3 LD | 18 THN | 1 REC

Edited by Black

Black stuffs the herb into his pack and finds another, opting to stow away the ingredients. 'I have to use every available resource I have around here. Everything on this earth serves a purpose. ' He thought as he selected the item and drew it into his inventory. Black was happy to get all his gear back and enjoy time away from the murderous mobs. Nothing seemed to be going right for him by getting captured. He was surprised that the enemies in this game could construct such a quest. 'What the hell was Kayaba thinking? He trying to give people heart attacks? Already bad enough he's trying to give us ornament brain damage...' 

Black then opened his eyes wide in realization. 'That is what he's trying to do. Pull us into a state of fear where we feel we don't even have control...damn him...' 
Black clenched his fist thinking about the person that condemned them to this fate. 

Spoiler

ID- 107321 

LD-15 

+1 T1 Material 

End rewards

Treasure Chest: 630 Col, 8 T1 Materials, <<Unidentified Perfect Shield>>, (2) Rare consumables

Total so far: 2570 Col + 15 T1 Mats, unidentified Perfect Shield, (2) rare consumables. 

Black | Level 1 | 288/300 HP | 5 DMG |39  MIT | +3 LD | 18 THN | 1 REC

Edited by Black

Black slung his backpack back over his shoulders and rose up with a confident smirk. "Alright, time to get out of this dump.." Black states as he looks left and right, eyeing the open field before him. The sun over the sky would produce a scorching heat as it marked the time as high noon. As he started to take a few steps out, a thunderous cackle would come from above him as he turns to see the Muscular prison warden leaping down to annihilate him with a powerful strike. "[censored]...[censored] [censored]..." He cries out as he sends an upward attack towards the enemy. It is only a mere glancing blow against the man's armor as the blow slams Black to the ground and he gets kicked away and tumbles over and over. Black grunted as he saw his health get caved in by a large amount. "Sh..[censored]..." He claws at the dirt.

Spoiler

34c50c15e48f76b97366b739c7a270bd.png
BD 7 (-2) + (1) [Concentrate] MD- 10 

-1 HP to 

<Bandit Warden> 
A giant of a man, who wields a club. Will laugh and mock the player in battle

Damage: 45, on natural rolls of 9 or 10 ignores armor mitigation, +2 Eva, +15 Mitigation

<Bandit Warden>  149 HP/150 HP

Black | Level 15 | 258/300 HP | 5 DMG |39  MIT | +3 LD | 18 THN | 1 REC

End rewards

Treasure Chest: 630 Col, 8 T1 Materials, <<Unidentified Perfect Shield>>, (2) Rare consumables

Total so far: 2570 Col + 15 T1 Mats, unidentified Perfect Shield, (2) rare consumables. 

Edited by Black

Black dug his claws through the grass and struggled to even get a look at his opponent. Everything seemed to be in a massive daze as he saw three projections of the massive gargantuan.Black clenched his eyes from the impact and shook his head looking at his health bar. 'What the hell...what is he doing...to my..my armor...for him to hit like this...he's got to be doing..over seventy damage!!" He winces in pain. 'Is..is this why this was recommended for level thirties...why was he so different than the others....sh...[censored]..." Blacks face falls to the ground. 

Booming footsteps would walk towards his limp body. "What's the matter you little weak pathetic ingrate? You digging in the dirt for your last meal?" The warden flashes his eyes in a devious manner. Black looked up with a weak expression and cast a weak slash as the large giant. The Giant then bashed him once more across the back, crushing Black with his club. 

Spoiler

2d5ea9399554240801b3f4c7db6e2514.png

-6 HP to Black 
-1 HP to Warden. 
-18 HP to Warden. (Thorns)

<Bandit Warden> 

Damage: 45, on natural rolls of 9 or 10 ignores armor mitigation, +2 Eva, +15 Mitigation

<Bandit Warden>  130 HP/150 HP

Black | Level 15 | 252/300 HP | 5 DMG |39  MIT | +3 LD | 18 THN | 1 REC

End rewards

Edited by Black

"Wait...why wasn't his attack as strong that time?" Black groaned after looking back up to his health bar. He blinked, then looked at the enemy more sharply. "Wait...this guy isn't even that strong. He just...has certain moments when he is..." Black noticed the enemies health bar. "Wait..so..this guy didn't lose any health when he first hit me...huh...that mean he scored a critical hit. " Black nods a few time. "Then that means..." 

"What are you mumbling scumbag? Your final prayers?" The Warden begins to laugh maniacally as he hurls his club behind it, then begins to slam it down over the players head. 

'Can't let him hit me. He's got to be slow.' Black thought as he rolls over a few feet and the floor cracks under the club's weight. "Got to keep him on the defensive." Black says as he slashed down at the enemy seeking to keep him off guard.  

Spoiler

aabb0b37c1ca30aa1e2b8a23477a916d.png

Miss and Miss

<Bandit Warden> 

<Bandit Warden>  130 HP/150 HP

End rewards

Edited by Black

'I have to be swift as lightning. Howl as loud as the wolf and bite as hard as the mighty lion. They should know better to keep a Black man locked up. I'll show them...the meaning of **** the police!" Black stated as he began to rap N.W.A's "**** the police song.  He does a spinning three hundred and sixty degree slash as he notices the warden fall off balance. The power behind his blow is extremely immense as it crashes against the warden's armor and actually pushes the behemoth of a man back. 

"What the hell?" The Warden cried out from the strike, noticing his red strike. "You call that a hit? Let me show you a real hit!" He says as he winds up a spinning strike and Black ducks down to evade the hit. '[censored]...that large club is going to be a problem if it hits me. I got to be careful'.

Spoiler

cbcf7bdb5f2e159c3d7cf5f28d10e403.png

-14 HP to Warden

<Bandit Warden> 

<Bandit Warden>  116 HP/150 HP

End rewards

Edited by Black

Black slipped away from the blade on it's first strike. 'I van't let that damn thing hit me...if he crits too many times this can be all game over and I'll be finished. I got to keep moving. He's slow, but powerful if I can just wear him down...then I'll survive and get out of this place. I just got to defeat him before any more of his goons show up.' Black thinks with the few precious seconds of time he's given. The sharp gust of wind blew against his armor as the enemy crackled even though he missed. 

"Ha! Fool! You thought I missed! I was just winding up to bring the pain! Now feel the wrath of a thousand monsoons!" His voice roared out as he spun around three times before Black could react.

Spoiler

ab1fe86afff2bbe3bf57e5ea7b1caf5e.png

-45 HP to Black

<Bandit Warden> 

<Bandit Warden>  116 HP/150 HP

Black | Level 15 | 207/300 HP | 5 DMG |39  MIT | +3 LD | 18 THN | 1 REC

End rewards

Edited by Black

A loud crash emitted from the brave hearted shinobi's chest as he flew back in the air. His body flipped as he gritted his teeth watching a large chunk of his hp bar fade away. 'How...how the hell is he this strong...this is too much...if enemies have this type of power then...how...how am I supposed to beat this game? ' The Samurai wondered as his body flew over towards a wall. 'He used his momentum to set up a critical blow....' Black thought as the man laughed as the swordsman's weakness. 'If he can do that then...' Black flipped around and then his leet landed against the wall and his legs crept down like a springboard as he pushed off the wall and let out a valiant war cry in all of his unbridled rage at the warden, sending a swift rage blow strike across his chest and pushing him back. 

Spoiler

0bae5129bb12166418d7064f02023797.png

-14 HP to Warden

<Bandit Warden> 

<Bandit Warden>  102 HP/150 HP

End rewards

Edited by Black

Blacker tenacity grew sharper as the blade collided. Waves emitted from the blow as his blade flickered an intense red. The heart of chaos flowed within him as his darker side began to become unleasjhed. His eyes were clouds of thundering rage. The swirling passion of the sun burnt brilliantly in his eyes. His muscles flexes as his sword collided against the enemies armor. His violent nature caught the Warden's attention. 

"He...he's a dog of war...look at his eyes...he's a savage!" The Warden exclaimed as he panicked before backing away. His large boots shifted away large rocks as he couldn't manage to evade the sharp fangs Black set loose upon him. 

"My life is my own! I won't let it be taken by some potbellied  pig!" Black cried out as he leaped up and charged up the second round of a powerful critical strike that cut the man around his in armored neck. 

Spoiler

ID 107334

BD - 9 

MD -3 

-12 HP to Warden 

<Bandit Warden> 

<Bandit Warden>  90 HP/150 HP

End rewards

Edited by Black

The Warden whipped out a loud howl as it gripped it's neck and stumbled back. His hand clenched around his club harder as he glared at Black with contempt and unbridled disdain. "You bastard...you nicked me really good didn't you, huh? You think you got me all figured out? I'll wipe the floor with you...you filthy rat!" He scowled his eye twitching at Black violently as he smirked evilly. 

"I'll hack that grin off your face!" Black shouted back as he got back into a kenjutsu stance and prepared to engage his enemy. 

'I've got to keep the offensive up...I'll rip through his defenses and keep him backpedaling to his death

"What are you waiting for?" The Warden taunted, patting his club against his shoulder. "Come and get a taste of this club!" 

Black sniffed roughly and ran forth to swipe his sword at the Warden, before rolling out of the way of the mighty club. 

Spoiler

ID-107335

BD- 4 (-2) MD - 1 

Edited by Black

The club slammed against the ground and Blacl could feel the ground shake like an earthquake as he crawled away and tumbled to gain some distance from the warden. The warden was slow, but his blows were sometimes three times as powerful as Black's most powerful strike. He knew he had to bear that in mind every time he even so much as looked at his opponent. The battle had been reset, so now it would be harder for him to close in on his target. He kept his blade raised in a defensive stance as he danced around his opponent, looking for an opening. 

"Come on punk. I can't wait to wear your skull around my neck!" The warden guffawed merrily. 

Blacker eyes dilated as he charged forth, blade in hand and unleashed a chaotic vertical strike upon the warden only to have him side step and shoulder bash him. 

Spoiler

ID- 107336

BD 5 (-2) 

MD 6

-6 HP Black 

-18 HP Warden 

<Bandit Warden> 

<Bandit Warden 72 HP/150 HP

Black | Level 15 | 201/300 HP | 5 DMG |39  MIT | +3 LD | 18 THN | 1 REC

End rewards

630 Col + 1 Mat from Bandit 

Edited by Black

The Warden's shoulder bash drained a slight bit of Black's health bar, however the strike wouldn't come without consequences of it's own. The spiked armor know as Ruby Armor had various qualities that made it exceptionally useful in a fight. It's main strength lied in the fact that it had the ability to damage enemies without worrying about their mitigation. The defense operated as a supreme counter move to normal strikes. The second benefit was that due to it's lightweight nature, Black could recover his energy during the battle and keep himself in the fight. He skidded across the ground and decided to take his chances striking back, however, before he could close in he noticed an incoming attack keeping him at bay, causing him to run to the side and look for a better opening for his attack. 
'I have to wait for the opportune moment to strike. There's got to be a weakness somewhere."

Spoiler

ID- 107337 

BD- 2 

MD- 5 

Edited by Black

Black would exhale a breath through his nostrils as he flares them out. His predatorial gaze rested on the Warden as he silently stalked the battlegrounds. He began to enter a trance where only himself and his enemy existed. 

The loud growls and barks of Kiba that polluted the silence would begin to get drowned out . His heart pounded faster as the adrenaline began to rush out through his body in excess like a waterfall. He steadied his mind and charged forth with everything he had. His arms raised high like a phoenix in the sun, but as he started his descent, the massive uppercut from the wardens club rang through him and caused his head to ring. His body went flying in the air before it slammed against the ground. Black watched his health deplete as his energy began to drain. "Damn it...you son of a...I'll kill you...just wait...I'll carve out your heart. " 

Spoiler

ID-107339

BD - 4 (-2)

MD - 8 

-6HP Black 

-18 HP Warden 

<Bandit Warden> 
A giant of a man, who wields a club. Will laugh and mock the player in battle

<Bandit Warden 54 HP/150 HP

Black | Level 15 | 195/300 HP | 5 DMG |39  MIT | +3 LD | 18 THN | 1 REC

End rewards

Total so far: 2570 Col + 15 T1 Mats, unidentified Perfect Shield, (2) rare consumables. 

Edited by Black

Black rose to his feet and looks to the red mark that was bashed into his skin. He wheezed for a moment as digital sweat poured from his face. His blonde hair was now even messier and more unkempt. He was getting sick of this [censored]. 

"Why won't you just die already. You and and your goons and your cheap tricks won't work against me. I've been doing this s*** a lot longer than you even been around. You think you're programmed for war? I'll show you a god d*** war machine!" Black shouted to the Warden. 

"You think you're a tough guy, huh? I'll rip you in half kid. I'll have you chained up like a dog with a muzzle. You will wish you were dead." The Warden rebuffed with hatred on his tongue. The two began to engage in battle each swinging their weapons and the mother masterfully evading his opponents respective attack. 

Spoiler

ID- 107341 

BD - 7 (-2) (+1) [Concentrate] 

MD - 6 

-6 HP to Black

- 1 HP to Warden 

-18 HP to Warden 

<Bandit Warden> 
A giant of a man, who wields a club. Will laugh and mock the player in battle

<Bandit Warden 36 HP/150 HP

Black | Level 15 | 189/300 HP | 5 DMG |39  MIT | +3 LD | 18 THN | 1 REC

End rewards

Total so far: 2570 Col + 15 T1 Mats, unidentified Perfect Shield, (2) rare consumables. 

Edited by Black

Black and the Warden kept fighting rapidly among each other. Each having their full blood lust infused into their blade. It seemed as 8if the Earth stopped rotating to only focus on them. The birds were settled in their nests, too scared to even take a peak at the commotion. 

The rodents would be wary of even approaching no matter what acorns littered the floor. The place was like a personification of world war one entities battling across a no man's land. Each critical hit striking with the sheer force of a mortar strike. Each only sustaining themselves off of their conviction. Their resolve tested every time their armor collided with steel. Their tenacity increasing by each passing second. Black didn't care what risks he had to take, he would make sure that he plowed through his enemy and escaped this prison. Though the two men fought valiantly, there could only be one victor. 

Spoiler

ID 107343 

BD -3 (-2) 

MD - 4 

Edited by Black