[PP F-02] (Black, Kirbs) It'll only sting a little... <<Long Live the Queen>>

"Meat shield?" Black's eyes dilated at such a grandiose idea as he entered a dreamlike trance. In another world, he was surrounded by a field of cows, pigs, and chickens on a farm. The wild animals of the forests were also there, deer, duck, quail, alligator, little fishies and squids. It was a meat nirvana! He beholded them in breathtaking splendor as he shoved them all into the slaughterhouse and began to watch the factory produce slabs of juicy meat that he would pound and tenderize and glaze with honey. Much like a Blacksmith on the stove, he would more this meat into a glorious item in the shape of a gallant shield! Strenghtened with the flavored buff of Ichiban Mitigation sauce!

"Kirbs! You're a genius!!!" Black cried out as he clenched his Wakizashi tighter and electrical charges erupted from the blade. "That's it! I've learned a new recipe!" Black chimes as he mimics the voice of Ignus from Final Fantasy 14.

He then stares down the wasp and charges at it cutting into it. "But first I need some meat!" After the paralytic shock rendered the beast temporarily unconscious Black shouts out to Kirbs. "Now! GO FOR IT'S EYES! They're the juiciest!"

@Kirbs

Spoiler

ID-107675

BD- 8 - MD- 10

-10 HP to Wasp Queen

Wasp Queen HP 40/60

Black has 4 hate.

Edited by Black

Kirbs sighed as she shook her head, “not that kind of meat shield, you dummy!” She sighed and unsheathes her dagger. “So... can I finally hit it now? Since you’re dying here and all,” she said sarcastically. “Bleh, I really don’t want to go for those eyes, literally gross,” she made a disgusted face at the Queen Wasp as she said that. 

She brought out her dagger and poked the wasp straight in the eye as it was distracted . “Yay..?” She said as more of a question that a triumphic victory. “I mean... yay!” She coughedninto her shoulder and made some jazz hands. “I’m not eating that though,” she gave Black a crooked smile. “I’m not sure if that’s what you Americans like eating though.” She sighed and sheathed her dagger, “well? What are you resting in your butt for? I’m not the main damage dealer here, hurry up!”

H: 0 | HP: 20 | EN: 2 | 2 DMG | 1 ACC | 1 EVA

ID: 107676

BD: 7 + 1 = 8, Success

Queen Wasp:

HP: 38/60 | 20 DMG

@Black

Edited by Kirbs

The woman obviously didn't appreciate the finer things in life such as delicious meat shaped shields! She must have been some uncultured swine that needed to be taught the very essence of flavor! That was the only thought they came to mind for the blonde haired swordman. He would have to educate her later he considered. Before he could mull it over, the sighing serpent snaked across the battlefield like a viper...well...okay she walked...but still, the dagger was pretty deadly! It did an amazing two damage. That will show that pesky bug! Black's eyes sparkled brightly at Kirbs. "Commander Kirbs! My heroine! " He then pauses for a second. "Mmmm...heroine...that sounds good right about now." He joked "Just kidding. You hear that, Mr. Wasp? This is your brain..." He pointed the tip of his sword at the wasp creature. " He dashed forward shouting as he unhurked a Rage Blow to crack the beast on the head. "This is your brain on drugs!" He smiled defiantly as the beast stung him only for him to throw the spiked paukdron of his armor against it and dealing more damage with thorns. "Now! Hit it again with all you've got!"

@Kirbs

Spoiler

BD-6 MD-6

-1 DMG to Black

-28 DMG to Wasp

Wasp Queen HP

10/60

Edited by Black

“Aye, aye captain!” She saluted him once more before dashing off. She readied her dagger and aimed it for the ‘eyes’ of the wasp. She dashed around the wasp, a small smile playing on her face as she stabbed he wasp from behind two times. “Yay!” She cheered as she bounced back. Kirbs pouted as she saw the HP drop to only a few points away from zero. “Oh come on!” She sighed and turned to Black with a frown. “Can you finish it? I feel too lazy right now,” she blinked at the wasp and sighed once again. 

God bloody dammit! I can’t belive this. I was sooooo close to finishing it off! Bloody dagger doesn’t do enough damage. She looked at her dagger and her frown deepened. I should’ve gotten a different enhancement, gosh darn it. She looked at Black. “Hurry up you goof! Do you want to kill this bloody thing or not?”

H: 3 | HP: 20 | EN: 0/2 | 2 DMG | 1 ACC | 1 EVA

ID: 107763

BD: 9, Success +1 DMG

2 + 1 = 3 x 2 = 6 DMG

Used <<Round Accel>>!

Queen Wasp:

HP: 4/60 | 20 DMG

@Black

Edited by Kirbs

Black found Kirby's antics hilarious as she had this hilarious militant impression. She did exactly as he told her and aimed for the fatty parts of its little bug like eyes. She seemed nimble and agile which was pretty awesome to see the dagger get used for the first time in the game. “Wow, daggers are pretty sick! Niiice.” He bobbed his head in an impressed fashion. “Wow, you stab with such good form...reminds me of an angry ex...or a serial killer…” black snickers lighting watching her stab things. “Seriously though..nothing terrifies me worse than a woman with a knife!” He watched as the beast maintained a tiny inch of it's health. “Hey! You're supposed to let her have her awesome victory. If this is how it's going to be…”

Black whipped out his Wakizashi and cracked it like it was a whip at his side. “I guess it's time for some shock treatment.” Black says as he jams his blade into the beast and fries it’s brain. Sort of like how Kayaba does players that die in the game.

Spoiler

ID-107767
BD-9 MD-9

Wasp queen is super dead!

Edited by Black

Kirbs chuckled, “I’ve actually been playing with knives for a while. But you stand corrected! Do not piss off a woman who wields a knife, you probably won’t have your balls after that!” She grinned devishly as she clapped her hands together. “I have experience, that’s how I know!” She winked at him, “nah, I’m just kidding. But, seriously. Do. Not. Piss. A woman. Off. You won’t know what you’re gonna get yourself into.”

“Well, we finally got that blasted quest done. I hope you really don’t make any food out of giant bug eyes but we’ll see,” she shrugged “It’s honestly gross. So don’t do it. But who knows, maybe you could be that special person to somehow make a recipe out of bug eyes,” she chuckled as she said that. “I guess I should be going off now! Don’t get your balls virtually cut off while I’m gone!” Kirbs chuckled as she waved to him one last time before walking off to who knows where.

ID: 107770

LD: 12, Fail

@Black

Edited by Kirbs