[F01- PP] The Material Needs <<Nature’s Treasure>> w/ Hei

Searching for treasure chest: ID# 109377- LD: 17+5= 21- Result: Treasure Chest Found!

It seemed that the platinum blonde haired player wasn't having any luck at catching fish so Cosi decided to look around for a treasure chest in the surrounding area. He stood up, returned his fishing pole to his inventory, and began walking around, his hands deep in his pockets. The tank player's eyes scanned his surroundings while also keeping an eye on his dragon shaped ring and its green jewel. After a couple more minutes of walking, the emerald sparkled. Cosi stopped in his tracks then moved tentatively about till the crystal sparkled again. The blonde haired player smiled. Looks like there is a chest nearby. After a few more minutes of searching Cosi fought the chest half buried in the earth and began digging it out with his hands. He paused to turn to Hie and call to him, "Hei! Come give me a hand with this chest I found!" 

@Hei

It seemed like Cosi was okay with them leaving soon, as he had stopped fishing and even put back his fishing pole and instead had started wandering around, always looking at his hand. Hei wondered, what that was about, but he was busy digging for the potato like plants he had found, so he stopped paying attention to it. This changed when Cosi turned to him and asked him to lend him a hand with something.
Hei walked over to him, calling Huatli to come with him, and so he and his small dinosaur arrived at Cosi and he noticed, that the blonde was digging up some kind of chest. "Woah, nice find. I'll sure help you with this" he said, rushed over to help Cosi get the chest from the ground. Brushing off some dirt he noticed, that it wasn't really locked, so he simply opened the chest. A pop-up appeared and told him what there was within the chest and asked if he wanted to loot it. - Sure I want to, but it was Cosi who found it, so I'll have him get the bigger part of it - Hei thought, only picking up one material and one of the unidentified items. "Hey Cosi, I took a little, the rest's for you." he said and waited for the tankt to grab the items. Then Hei turned to him and said: "I have to leave now, the shp is waiting, feel free to come over and pay once you got the mats you need."

ID# 109536
LD:
11 -> 75 col | 3 T1 mats | 2x rare <<unidentified>> cunsumables T1

T1 total: 22

For Cosi: 2 T1 mats| 75 col | 1x rare <<unidentified>> T1 consumable

Summary:

Hei: 22 T1 mats | 1x rare <<unidentified>> T1 consumable | 200 col | 1 SP
@Cosi : 10 T1 mats | 1x rare <<unidentified>> T1 consumable | 300 col | 1 SP

Edited by Hei