[PP|F03] A dream come true (Ryoko)

Dustin looked at his pocket watch, which still confused him everytime he opened it. “Seriously, it moves slower than real time. How the hell is it always on time?” He asks, trying to keep his mind off of the upcoming event. I’m going on a date with Ryoko, it’s normal for me to be nervous. The girl of your dreams agrees to go out with you it’s gonna make you nervous. I just hope it goes away. He looks at the reflection in a shop window noticing his outfit. It was his outfit from the real world, a blue sweatshirt and baggy tan pants. But you could tell his attitude was way different. In the real world if he was in this situation, he’d be reading his book, instead he moves to sit on a small stone wall and begins to eat his cookie. The chocolate chip cookie keeps Dustin’s mind calm and makes his knees stop shaking. This was his crush, but the cookie was really good. Of course, he kept other treats on him, like candy, gummies, chocolate. He even had a whole cake. He knew he was about to go on a date, but you can never have enough treats.

@Ryoko

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ryoko looked at the time only realizing she was getting a bit late to her so-called date, sure it was a date but she Knew Dustin already as a nice guy so what was there to be nervous about. Once she got the place she saw Dustin sitting on a stone wall, she moved around the corner quick to check out her clothing, She was wearing short red pants that did not even come to her knees, A white tank top with pink letters on it saying 'Top Idol' as it was revealing a bit of her chest, And last but not least her Army Green Jacket as she had it open. She then moved around again and walked up to Dustin, greeting him with a slow wave as her Pink and Yellow hair moved on the wind a bit, "Hey! Dustin, How are you, Sorry if I'm late. Mind if I sit next to you," she said not waiting for a reaction jumping onto the wall and sitting next to Dustin. "Hi again, So... um what now?" she asked him wondering what was going to happen next.

@Dustin

Edited by Ryoko

Dustin smiles at the girl. God, she’s beautiful. He tilts his head, holding a cookie out towards her. “You said you wanted to go somewhere, it was something like LeCafo?” His face wants to seem inquisitive, and almost serious, like stoic, but he can’t help but smile. Of course I’m smiling, I’m on a date with Ryo. His eyes dart around for a moment when he suddenly turns to the girl, “You look amazing by the way.” He opens his inventory and quickly closes it. “We can go anywhere you want. It’s on me, unless you want to go to this one spot I found on the first floor. I can’t describe it to you, because I don’t want to ruin the surprise.” He smiles. Alright, just stay calm. The worst is over, now I just have to be myself, right? He takes a bite from his cookie.

@Ryoko

Ryoko looked at Dustin as he complimented her on her look, she was getting quite fluttered and became a bit red, as she then remembers the place she wanted to go too, "Yeah Le'Cafo, A nice shop where you can by coffee and all, just make sure the people don't get you to order for you, BLAH Black Coffee, I want it with caramel, Like um... Yeah, I know which one I want, Cream Caramel Coffee or the CCC," Ryo said to Dustin wanting to takin him there now because she hyped herself up to go there. With one movement she jumps down from the small wall and to the ground, But being a bit clumsy herself Ryo miss steps and falls to the ground. No... NO NO NO, WHy now No No No Not now Why, she thinks sitting on the ground as she then leans against the wall, "S...Sorry, Um... Y...yeah Le'Cafo is there... Um around there," she said getting red on her face as she was ashamed of that she fell to the ground. It surely was not uncommon for Dustin to see Ryo fall out of nowhere as he seen it many times before In school and class, even that she fell from the stairs once right in front of Him.

@Dustin

Dustin chuckles as the girl he was with falls. “You alright?” He asks, dropping down and sitting next to her. “I’m ready to go with you, I just want to grab something before hand.” He opens his inventory and equips his necklace, making sure to hide it behind his shirt. He tilts his head and spins, “I’ll help you up, come on, let’s go get your CCC.” He extends his arm down towards her, smiling. I hope she doesn’t end up not liking me, that would be incredibly unfortunate. But I can’t force her, she’s the best person I know. He pulls her up with a smile on his face and begins to walk. “Come on, I don’t think they’re open all day.” He spins, “But knowing you, everything might just FALL into place.” He snickers making eye contact with her and turning a bright red.

@Ryoko

As Dustin asks Ryoko if she was alright as he sits down next to her, her face was red and she was ashamed of the thing that happened. Ryoko became a bit quiet and slowly stopped talking, as then Dustin handed out a hand for her to get up. Accepting the hand and got up her face still quite red as he then said that the shop would not be open all day, and spun around and made a small pun, Maybe it was if it was something else she would have missed it as she was quite clueless, but he made the pun Ryo huffed a bit. "Meany... things don't FALL into place with me," she said quick not liking the small pun he made. "It was not funny... It was a bit mean, Now you have to pay for my food!" She said a bit happy now but her face was still quite red. She took a small jump to get in front of Dustin so he could follow her as they walked to Le'Cofa.

@Dustin

Dustin smiles. I was gonna pay anyways. Man, I thought that pun was rather perfectly placed. He watches her walk with a smile on his face. At least I’m still on a date with her. He moves forward walking next to her and turning to talk to her, but his head slams into a sign dangling in front of a store. Dustin wasn’t super tall, but he was above average, so every now and again he would walk into stuff. He smiles and chuckles a little. “Alright, I’ll admit my pun wasn’t that funny.” He turns a bit red. He still thought his pun was funny, he just didn’t want her to make a pun about him hitting the sign, as he had heard it a few too many times. He opens his inventory and pulls out a cookie and extends it towards the girl. “Please accept my humblest of apologies.” He jests, but actually feeling bad for making such a rude joke.

@Ryoko

As they walk a bit he seemed to get red and redder, She was a bit wonderer in why this was happening but then Dustin walked into a sign, It would have been the perfect joke but Ryo just jumped on to Dustin wanting to see if everything was alright, "Nope Nope, I don't care, Are you alright, did you get hurt if yes, were does it hurt the most, And how can I help make you feel better," She said quick leaning on his shoulder a bit well trying to at least and holding one hand to his head looking at it as she was looking if it really did hurt. But that soon broke as Dustin got out a cookie and giving it to her, "Um... Accepted I think," she said quickly totally taken back from what he did as she stopped leaning on him as the store came into few now. She took Dustin's hand and pulled him in front of the door of the Le'Cafo.

She opened the door and walked in pulling Dustin in as well, She then took him to a table and sat down taking a look at the menu. She looked a bit and there were sweets and coffee types, Her hand went to the CCC of course but she also wanted a sweet as she looked into it. As before she got her order down an NPC moved up, "Hello there, Welcome to Le'Cafo, We are here to serve you on our best, Can I take your order, please. I Would suggest the couple menu here," He said giving them both a second Menu. On this menu, everything was meant for couples and something like that. Ryoko became red as she was reading the Menu and looked at Dustin, "Um... You order food," she said quick

@Dustin

Edited by Ryoko

Dustin’s eyes scan the menu for one word. This place has ice cream? Hell yeah. He smiles and points to it and looks Ryo in the eyes. “Can I get the sundae for two?” He asks with an excitement in his eyes not many people had seen before. This is of course because Ice cream is his favorite food ever. He had never had it in the real world, and built up his expectations, and when he tried it in the game he realized it was just as good as he had hoped. Ice cream would make this more perfect. It’s already amazing, and I’m not trying to force her to get the sundae for two, but that would be amazing. His face goes a bit red as he locks eyes with his date. “We don’t have to get it if you don’t want it,  it’s just my favorite.” He says, trying to give her a choice. Though he hopes she doesn’t say no, if they’re gonna share something, he wants her to like it too.

@Ryoko

Ryoko looked up at Dustin as he says he wanted the Sundae for two, she looked at it and smiled a bit, sure Ice was good it was sweet so Ryo was going to agree to it, but the NPC seemed to get other thoughts and nodded "Sundae For Two, One CCC and something special on house for the young man," he said moving away. Ryo looked at the NPC as he walks off as it seemed he was quite pushy around the couple thing and that Dustin and she were a couple or at least trying to get them so far, what was wrong with this guy. "Well, it seems it is Sundae for Two then, I'm okay for that I guess," she said to him putting down the Menu and looking at him. Sure Ice was nice but she was happy even more if she could have gone for her Gummy bears in a small bowl.

Now that they had to wait for the food and drinks Ryo looked at Dustin again, "I always wondered Why no one in our group knew about ' Friendly Monster Girls' and Ryoko, Tresh, Yetar, and Mira-chan. Well, you would know then as Tessa Tarami, Tarica Yeshiro, and Mira Shirota," she said to him as she named her small band and her friends inside it as they all were friends Of Ryo and were in the class as well. "They are sure to be worried now, Been two years now, Did you know Mira-chan had a crush on you," Ryo said as she mentions the girl that was in their class the one with blond short hair, Green eyes, and her small and hyperactive type.

@Dustin

Dustin tilts his head and pulls out gummies. Being the guy to always bring snacks in every situation, and when his teacher told him her favorite, he went out and bought some instantly. He sets the bag on the table and turns red when she mentions the girl who liked him. “Mira liked me? I most certainly did not know that.” He says, grabbing a few gummies for himself. “Huh, I thought no one really knew who I was.” He says, looking down at his necklace. “Speaking of real world revelations, Kadin told me you were nice and told me you were cute. He’s part of the reason I grew to have a crush on you. The other part being that you’re frickin amazing.” He says with a chuckle. Kadin you beautiful child, thank you for telling me she was cool. He leans back in his chair and his necklace falls over his shirt. It was a black sword with a golden hilt. Small enough to fit on a necklace of course.

@Ryoko

Ryo giggled a bit as Dustin said that, "Yep Mira said she liked your quiet nature, but was way too shy about it to walk up to you," Ryo said. As then Dustin started talking about having a crush on her and Kadin being a big part in that, "Well if Kadin came to my house as he gamed with Oshin, he did give me some gifts sometimes, adding they were from you," She said as she took a hand of the gummies with joy and smiled, "Great Gummies!" she said taking a few in her mouth. As she then smiled again, "I hear that a lot from guys even the blue-haired guy in our class, the popular one, Sakury I think was his name, I did hit him once in the face making his nose bleed, Think he never spoke to me again or even about it happening. But Yeah, I hear from my dad and Kat that I'm more of a boy-girl or a Tomboy girl as some of the people called me," she said to Dustin. It was kind of true, Ryo may be a bit clueless and quite clumsy as well but she was also quite strong and never seemed to be a person to joke about being weak.

Dustin looks up again. “Damn, you gave him a nose bleed? That’s awesome.” He extends his arm up for a high five. Dustin wasn’t really fond of anyone, especially not the blue haired guy. Dustin did have a few friends, but they all died horrible deaths right in front of him a week into the game. Why am I thinking about this now? There’s no reason. He begins to take on a much more sad expression as he looks down at the table. He just stares at the table not moving an inch when suddenly he shakes his head. He looks back up at the girl and smiles, tilting his head. Hopefully she doesn’t bring that up. I’d hate to explain that all my friends and my brother died. The worst part was that I had to frickin watch.

@Ryoko

As Dustin seemed amazed by Ryo's thing by giving him a bleeding nose as he wanted to High five her, She did not leave him hanging and gave him a high five. "Yeah, quite bold, Think Miss Aris-san did see it even got told off by it," she said to Dustin as he then seemed to be getting down. but before she could say something the NPC came back giving them their order, "One CCC, a Sundae For Two, and a love drink," he said giving them to the players before walking off. the CCC was quite good looking and Ryo stared at the ice as there was just one spoon, but her eyes then moved to the so-called Love drink as there were two straws in it, "Um... well It did come from the Couple menu... Right," she said poking Dustin on the head as she pointed at the spoon and the drink.

@Dustin

Dustin smiles, and looks at the ‘Love Drink’ on the table between the two. He tilts his head and looks at Ryo as his face grows red. Two straws, one drink... uhhh, I mean, this is a date. He makes a face, looks at Ryo and smiles. “Shall we?” He asks nervously. He takes the first bite of the sundae and his body fills with joy. If you were to see him in this state, he’d look completely different from the Dustin in the real world. He looks at her and nods, swallowing the first spoonful. “Let me see some of those gummies.” He drops a few on his side and tries it. “Ryo, you have to try this, it’s frickin awesome. I wonder if Ice cream is this good in the real world.” He says, looking at the love drink once more and blushing. Our faces will be so close together. Oh god. I want to, but I can’t just up and start drinking. He slowly leans in and drinks a tiny through his straw. His eyes light up as he sits up straight again. “This place has the best stuff. I can’t believe with how often I’m here, I’ve never stopped in here.” He smiles at the girl. He was truly happy for the first time in two years.

@Ryoko

As the food was laying on the table Ryo looked a bit nervous and well happy at the same time, As then Dustin Asked her if they should eat she nodded "Yep why not," She said as she took the first sip from her CCC putting it down fast, "Still hot, Still Hot," She said doing a motion to cool her mouth. As she looks at him taking a first spoon full of Ice as he then asks if he could have some Gummies, She nodded taking around 8 gummies giving them too him as she then quickly took the spoon out of his hand as it was the only spoon they were given, "We have to see, 1, 2, 3... " She said taking a spoon of the before holding the other hand up to her cheek, "Mmmhp, SO NICE," She said nodding as well before taking another spoonful of the ice. She did not notice that Dustin took a sip from the so-called love drink as she took a third spoon of the ice, "Ooh sorry," She said quickly before taking a spoonful and holding it in front of his face, "AAAH, Come on Open up," She said to him not even noticing that she did this and all just as she was taken away by the nice food and being herself 

@Dustin

Dustin looks down at the spoon and into Ryo’s eyes. No way in hell am I not doing this. He leans in and eats off of the spoon. He sits up and tilts his head. “You’re beautiful, you know that?” He says, taking a handful of gummies and pooping them into his smile. He looks down and grabs the spoon. “Now it’s my turn.” He says, taking some ice cream and setting the cherry on top. This is weird, but it’s the good kind of weird, where it just feels right. He leans back in his chair and smiles. “I’m so glad I came here with you.” He says, moving back forward and leaning in towards the love drink again. Just like in the cheesy romance films my mom used to watch with Kadin and I. “I’ve always wanted to try something.” He looks down at the drink and into Ryo’s eyes. “I just never knew who to try it with until now.” He blushes, thinking about what he just said. “It’s sharing a drink. I’m only a little weird, I swear.” He leans in and begins to drink from the straw in front of him.

@Ryoko

Ryo Laughs a bit as Dustin eats, Sure Ryo herself had quite an appetite but it seemed Dustin did as well. "Don't eat too much would you, I need food as well," she said with a giggle and look as he was eating, somehow Ryo felt something she never felt before. And It was the first time she even acted like a real girl, well at least close to it as she still was quite herself as she always was more of the fighting once. She looks at him as he speaks becoming quite red as well but then as he looked at her and at the love drink, Ryo kind of already knew what he was thinking, If he really wants to, she thought moving to her side of the drink and taking a few sips. Both locked eyes while doing this so close to each other's faces. Ryo smiled and got a weird feeling, then out of nowhere, she leaned in more hitting her head against Dustin's head. Ryo did not blush at this point any longer and was happy inside, it was a weird feeling she was having as this never happened, but something about this was good, well even great. And then, it came Ryo stopped drinking still leaning her head against Dustin's forehead, as she stood up a but and Kissed him on the forehead before sitting down again in the seat, "Someone had to do it," She says quick and looks to the outside.

@Dustin

Dustin looks taken aback. Not in a bad way, but he had to process what just happened. I could go one of two ways. I could kiss her back, but this time aim a bit better, or I could just sit here frozen. Option one sounds cool, while option two sounds easier. Damn, I wish someone had told me how to deal with these situations, but I guess part of life is learning how to live. Now, I’ve never been one to show emotion, unless Kadin is involved, but then again, it’s Ryo. I’ve been waiting for this moment my whole high school career, I can’t pass this up. But what if it’s too soon? Maybe it’ll be weird. What the hell, I’m going for it. He stands up and leans across the table, looking her directly in the eyes and smiling. “You missed.” He leans in real fast and kisses her, this time aiming a bit lower than the forehead and connecting to her lips.

@Ryoko

She looked at him as he said she missed, then it came. Dustin kissed her on the lips, a fast one but still a kiss. She got red a bit but not as much as before she did. She then looked at him again before she looked at the food, "Oh no, the Ice, Melting," She said quick taking the spoon and taking a few bites from the Ice before it was going to melt, Sure Ryo kind of faded away from the romantic part of it all, but It was just Ryo, she cared for food Music and Friends, Even Dustin knew this. What did just happen, Ryo think, THINK, what did Kat say about love,'you know it when you feel it, enjoy who you are without trouble, that would be love' I think at least. Wait maybe not, Eek I Don't know. She thouhgt about this giving the spoon to Dustin now just relishing they have been using the same spoon and were drinking out the same drink as well, Maybe this is what Kat was meaning. She then looked at her CCC and took it with both hands and started drinking that, "Um... Dustin, You are a good kisser," she said quick before looking back into her CCC and drinking it.

@Dustin