[PP|F03] A dream come true (Ryoko)

Dustin’s eyes focus on the girl. He gets lost in though as she plays, completely taken out of this world, when suddenly a guitar flies through the air towards him. His eyes shift and he quickly catches the guitar and tilts his head. “I can only play one song. I sing it all the time, and I learned it to impress my dad.” He flips the guitar into the correct position as he holds it against himself. He puts his hand in the right position, ready to play a note. Then he closes his eyes. He strums the chords out into the air and sways, as he plays he begins to sing, with tears rolling down his face. He had never played this song for anyone before, but he was glad he played it for her. It makes him emotional, because he knows his dad will never hear it. This song was to impress you dad, why’d you have to go and die? He keeps playing and the words disappear, and the strumming becomes less fluent until it becomes Dustin just crying. Now I’ve gone and ruined this great moment, yeah, good job Dustin.

@Ryoko

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ryo tilts her head a bit as Dustin starts to play, It was not the best but still he knew at least one song and that is better than most. She stood up and walked over to Dustin standing behind him as she leaned again into him with her chest. "I said No crying, I'm here to think about the future like Aris-san always said," She said leaning even more into him and hugging him. then she moves her hands to his hands, "I will teach you how to play," she said still leaning with her chest on him. She moved his fingers and with her own hand hits the snares. It sounded quite good even a bit better then he did before. It was not because she was pressing his fingers more on the Snares also that she was hitting the snares at the right amount of power. "How about you try it without my help, just play what you played before just press a bit against the snares more and use more power to hit the snares on the second notes." She said letting go off his hands while still leaning her chest in his back

@Dustin

He begins to strum the way she instructed.  It wasn’t perfect, but it was getting better. The song rings true and he smiles. He turns and looks the Ryo. His body moves with an excitement that usually didn’t come with a 19 year old. He strums again, this time singing better than before. His voice had calmed down so when he finally finishes he doesn’t cry. He spins real quick and gives Ryo a kiss. “Thank you, I’ve struggled on that since I was ten.” He says with a smile on his face. It always made me sad that I could never get it right. It made it worse because I knew dad would never be proud of it. Now he can. Thank you. He stands up and hands the guitar to the girl, moving over to the pond and sitting down. “This is perfect. I wouldn’t have it any other way.” He says to himself. He had waited for this day for two years. And it lived up to his expectations. Every minute right in place, except for the crying. But the girl was sweet enough to not care. She helped him when he got sad. “I hope I don’t cry anymore, but when I do, will you please be there to make me smile again?” He asks her.

@Ryoko

Edited by Dustin

Once Dustin was done playing the guitar Ryo wanted to clap but was once again surprised by a kiss from Dustin, "Eek! Don't do it out of nowhere," she said with a huff before laughing again and tapping him on the head fast. As she then gets the guitar from him again as he walks off to sit at the pond again. Ryo could not help herself and started playing a song, at first it sounded a bit rustic but in the end, it became quite a moving song with slow and nice tones in it, High and low moving on the wind. The song sounded calm and once she hears Dustin asking her a question the music stops right away. She puts away the Guitar and slowly moves up to Dustin and once close she pounced onto his back with her chest throwing her arms around his neck, "Is the cool-headed Dustin a crybaby, well... Welcome to the club, with its manager Ryo," she said getting a cheer up with one hand while the other was still around him and her chest on his back pressing against him quite a bit. "I'm seeing this as a challenge to make you smile again, AND I NEVER LOSE!" she said still doing the same thing leading up to him quite a bit with her chest.

@Dustin

Edited by Ryoko

Dustin was caught off guard by the girl who was now on his back. Why was I always so scared to talk to her? She seems like a fun person to date. He spins in her arms, hoping the grip around his neck wasn’t gonna hurt him, and smiling as he looks into her eyes. “Yeah, the strong and silent Dustin is a crybaby. But only when I need to be.” He says, looking down at the girl he had always seen three steps ahead. “May I have this dance?” He asked. Please say yes, I have something I need to tell you. It makes it easier having you so close though, because the world is so much better with you by my side. There was no music playing, but a dance to no music was Dustin’s specialty. His hand moves up and points through the trees at the horizon. The sun had gotten incredibly close to it, and was in clear view through the trees. His eyes moved back down to the girl and he just smiled. I’m finally holding Ryoko close, just like I always wanted to. And you always told me to Kadin, I never listened and now I regret it. This girl is the most wonderful person I have ever met, and I never want to let her go. He rests his head on the girl’s with a gentle smile but this smile was different. This smile revealed Dustin was truly happy for the first time in his life. A few tears roll down past his smile, but these tears were tears of joy.

@Ryoko

Ryoko looked a bit confused as he asked for a dance as she was thinking what to say Dustin was already resting his head on Ryo. "Hey Hey, No sleeping, Sure I want to dance. Dancing is fun you get your energy out and swing to a nice beat, but... well there is no music really so that can be a bit harder, so how about just resting for now," Ryo said to Dustin as she pushed him off her and sat on her knees, "Why not rest on my lab, Dustin," she said patting her own lab "I saw this somewhere, you guys somehow like this don't you, I don't know how it feels but I think it feels nice resting on someone's lab with no need to get grass in your face or laying on hard rocks," Ryo said sounding quite innocent and just complete dumb as it was kind of logic to others why guys liked to lay on girls labs, 1 for the few and the other just to be near the area that guys like about a girl. But it was not so clear to Ryo as well she was a bit blind to this fact and just thought it is nicer to lay on her lab than in the grass and maybe lay on some rock or something like that.

@Dustin

Dustin sits down and rests his head on Ryoko’s lap. He liked it because he felt like he belonged right there. Like he was in the right spot. Like life needed him to be right there so he was. All of this made him think of home. “Ryo, I wish we did this before the game started. I wish we did this in the real world. We could’ve spent so much more time together. You could’ve met the Kadin at my house. The one who always bugged me to ask you out. The one who always asked for my help on his homework.” He smiles up at the girl. “I think we both know I wasn’t very helpful in that department. But Kadin was always nice. Always. I wish I could be more like him.” His face a smile. A face he hadn’t made while thinking about Kadin in a long time. Usually he would cry. I’ve never felt this way before, it’s nice. I wish I could sit here all day. It’s at this point that Dustin realizes exactly how close he is to ‘her’ and he begins to turn red. “Uhh... Ryo... Uhh, I’m super close to your... uhh...” He sits up quickly, his face red as he faces the pond. “I was right next to your... uhh... your...” He couldn’t find the words so he just gave up on it and leaned on her shoulder, watching the pond in all its beauty.

@Ryoko

Ryoko looked confused as Dustin got up, "wait um... What, Close to what, I don't understand what you mean," Ryo said sounding real confused to what Dustin was trying to say. Yeah sure every other girl would understand this but she did not as she was quite blind to this fact. "Um... Dustin what do you mean, I really don't understand what you are trying to say, did you bite your tongue or something," Ryo asked him wanting to know now what was going on. Sure it was true that Dustin heard about how dumb and Guys saw her as a simple target to hang out around, as her body and style made the best girl for a guy to hang out with and the fact that she was quite clueless made it even better, but no one tried because they did not like to mess with Ryo's oldest brother Kat. Still, Dustin was speaking weird and Ryo wanted to know why, "Come one, Dustin, you are now acting like those guys as my brother is around, what happened," she asked him once again waiting for a response. 

@Dustin

Dustin’s face gets real red as he looks the girl in the eyes. “I was really close to your... area.” He quickly glances down at her legs and back up into her eyes to try to help convey the message. “The one that is boys like.” He says, his face still red. Normally his mind would be trying to find better ways to explain it, but Dustin hoped she understood what he meant so far. It was hard to explain that being near her in such a manner was a bit nerve wracking for the boy. It made him ‘uncomfortable’ to say the least. How else can I explain it without saying it? I was close to her area, and that was weird. Not that I’m complaining, but I feel like she should know. Before he could get nervous again, he looked at Ryoko’s lap and quickly kissed her, pulling her down so they were laying on their sides. The move was to keep the boy distracted from the awkward moment from before. Of course, the boy couldn’t keep himself from doing that even if he wasn’t so nervous about the whole ordeal with her lap, but this helped keep him calm.

@Ryoko

Ryoko was still quite confused and was not getting what Dustin was trying to get, "Getting close to, area boys like, I really don't understand what you mean," Ryo said before getting kissed by Dustin again out of nowhere YET again and pulling them to the side laying on the grass, "EEK! I said not to do that, You surprise me everytime you do it," She said huffing a bit at him. Ryo was laying there next to him kind of forgetting the moment they just seemed to have.  She then moved closer to Dustin bumping against his forehead while her chest was pressing against him a bit, She then pulls her hands around him and closed her eyes, "I'm a bit tired Dustin, My energy seemed to.... *Yawn* ... Have failed me a bit," she said sounding sleepy already. It took not long until Ryo fell asleep still hugging Dustin and having there heads against each other.

@Dustin

Dustin looked at Ryo, who had fallen asleep on his side. Couldn’t ask for a better end to a perfect date. He smiles and looks up at the stars. This is how dates are supposed to go. “Have a good rest my sweet.” He picks her up and begins to walk away from his clearing in the woods. He held the girl in the bridal carry as he walked through the woods, eventually reaching the field. I know a few Inns in the town, I’m not the richest, but anything for you Ryo. He sees a wolf in the field and sets Ryoko down turning and slashing the wolf twice and watching it explode. At which point he walks back and picks the girl up, walking towards town once again.

He walks into the most expensive Inn he knows of in the game and asks for the nicest room. “We have one room, that’ll be 500 col.” The lady at the counter says. The boy looks at Ryoko with a smile. “I’ll take it.” He looks back at the lady, and he smiles, “I’m just dropping her off, I’m not a weirdo. You’re an NPC, I don’t have to justify my actions.” He walks back and sets Ryo on the bed and shuts the light out, walking out and sending her a message timed for when she wakes up.

Spoiler

Message to: @Ryoko

Sorry, you fell asleep so I got you the nicest room in the inn. I couldn’t afford my own, so message me when you want to hang out again.

Summary:

Dustin:

-200 col

-3 SP

Ryoko:

-200 col

-3 SP