[PP|F03] A dream come true (Ryoko)

Dustin appeared to be at a loss of words. A good kisser? I’ve never kissed a girl before. How the hell am I able to kiss? Also, how was I able to do what I just did. I was never able to talk to her, let alone kiss her. But now that I’ve talked to her and kissed her, I’m nothing but happy. I feel like this is exactly where I should be for the first time in 19 years. “Uhh, you’re not so bad yourself.” He says, looking down to the ice cream. I have no idea what to do next. Wait, what was that thing Kadin always said? Life is a game. And you have to play it, not plan it. Dustin smiles. His hand moves over to the spoon as he grabs it and takes another bite. This is my world, this is where I belong. For the first time in a long time, I care about something, or rather someone. Something I would fight and die for. Is this it? Is this the reason I was trapped in this hell? To find this? God I hope so. Dustin can’t help but smile, and look at Ryo.

@Ryoko

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ryo finished her CCC and puts down the empty mug, this was nice, not sure what to do but thing always seemed to Fall into place, just like Dustin said as a joke. Sure they kind of did for me now, but ... Nah I don't need to think about that now, but what to do now. She looked at Dustin he seemed to be happy and all and Ryo smiled back. It looked like the Ice was nearly gone now and both drinks were empty, Sure they were going to need to pay for it all soon if they left for something, maybe Dustin wanted to bring her somewhere, She did like this floor quite a lot so maybe he had plans to go somewhere on this floor. "Dustin... I know we never talked to each other, but you know what got me interested in you, Ever sins Mira started talking about you how you were being quite nice around your friends and all. And I wanted to see you so I kind of asked Kadin what you were like and he told me an hour-long story or so even Oshin talked good about you. But the moment We spent with Miss Aris-san got me over the line and ... well I started to feel a bit weird, So How About it. Is that good or," She asked him.

@Dustin

“Hey Ryo, two things. One, I think it’s a good thing, if I understood correctly. Two, I have a place I want to show you, do you have a swim suit?” He asks with a grin on his face. I could take her to my spot, that only three other people have seen. Or we could just hang out, either way, as long as she’s there I’m happy. He stands up and transfers the col. “You want to check it out? Or you want to walk around town and talk for a while? Either way I’m game.” He says, grabbing her hand. “We can’t just sit here all day. I’d rather go out and have fun with you.” He turns around. “There’s a whole world for us to explore, why stay inside and eat ice cream? Even though that sounds awesome, we owe it to the world to go out and see every inch of it.” He smiles back at her. “I want to see the world with you.” He says almost nervously. He knew that it could be too early to say that, but it could be worse. “I waited four years to say hi to you, I don’t want to make any mistakes like that again.”

@Ryoko

Edited by Dustin

Ryo became red after he said about having a swimsuit, Oh snap, Swimsuit, Um Yes I do, but um No, Yes, maybe, Ryo was thinking this looking into her inventory as she moved passed the swimsuit many times before stopping and looking up at Dustin. "Promis not to laugh okay! PROMISE!" she said as he used his Col to pay for the food. Taking her by the hand and moving away from the shop. Once Dustin was done talking Ryo spoke again, "I will follow you, But please, promise not the laugh..." She said pausing for a second "I... Um ..." She paused again as she started to speak under her breath a bit, "Can't Swim, I can't swim, I only float," She said real low. Sure It was not really known yo any one in her class but it kind of made sence why Ryo never was around when they went to the beach or a swimming pool, and Her friends would say she did not feel right and did  not want to infect anyone with what she had, It kind of was not true as she did not want to go to the beach and swimming pool because she could not swim, "Yeah... So Now you know that as well, But yeah I do have a swimming suit, Maybe it is for the best to learn swimming somewhere maybe here!" She said ending with those word following him.

@Dustin

Dustin just gives the girl a smile. “I’ll teach you if you want. Or while we’re there we could just watch the sunset.” He says, walking towards the center of town. “It’s on the first floor and it’s amazing.”  He smiles. This was the first time in a long time he had gone down to show someone this place. It was where he slept and all, but he was sure that Ryo wouldn’t sneak there and kill him while he sleeps. Yeah, it’s fine to show the girl of your dreams your favorite spot in the entirety of the game. He steps up on the teleporter and shouts the command. His vision blurs to white as he appears in the town of beginnings. “Also Ryo, don’t worry, the water’s only like four feet deep.” He smiles, turning to the town. “Want a piggy back ride?” He asks the girl. He had only ever given Kadin piggy back rides, but he was willing to make an exception for this girl. “It’s not that far, but I know all the short cuts. Plus it’ll be fun, I swear.” He smiles kneeling down with his back towards the girl.

@Ryoko

Ryo smiled a bit as Dustin did not laugh and even wanted her to learn how to swim.  Sure that was going to be fun, She followed Dustin to the center to the settlement as he talked a bit more about his spot sure it sounded like fun, but apart from the swimming deal, Ryo was okay to follow. As the question came 'want to piggyback ride,' Ryo did not hesitate at all and with speed and a good jump she jumped on the back of Dustin as he kneeled down, "YEAH! I'm Big Now, Watch out Cosi,  The Tall Ryo is coming to tap you on the head," She said with joy calling a name that maybe Dustin knew from somewhere. "To floor one we go, Come on Dustin I'm not heavy right," She said pressing her chest against his back leaning a bit over his shoulder. Dustin could feel Ryo pressing against his upper back as her chest was against it. "Can't wait to see it."

@Dustin

Dustin stands up with 90% determination and 10% childlike happiness. He looks over at Ryo, who was on his back, and smiled. “You better hold on tight.” he says with a big grin on his face. It’s at this point Dustin notices a strange feeling on his back. His entire face turns red as he realizes what it is. Uhh... what do I do? Do I tell her? Do I ignore it? He stands there frozen and red, but his face returns to normal. Ease into it Dustin, don’t want to kill her. He takes off with incredible speed. Every step expertly placed to increase stability and speed to maximum. “Shouldn’t take too long at this speed.” He smiles back at her. He stops at the edge of the forest. “We should walk the rest of the way.” He kneels down to let her down. “Not that I don’t like being that close to you.” He says a bit quieter. She might be able to hear what he said, but not if she was distracted. As he then begins to move into the forest, He turns. “Not much further.” He smiles.

@Ryoko

As Dustin freezes Ryo is a bit confused by what is going on, "What is wrong Dustin?" she asked him leaning more onto Dustin's lower back with her chest. But then as he starts to move again Ryo loses a bit of her leaning against him and sits upright again not much leaning anymore, "WOOW So Fast!" She says as he slowly comes to a stop at the edge of a forest where it seemed she was quite close to before. she jumps off his back and point into the distance were you could see a ruined tower on a small hill, "I have been there before, Found a book there as well, I will show you the book once we are at your spot," She says to him following him in looking left and right, "I did not even know this place was a thing, Um... It is really calm here No monster no players, Cool!" she says quite a bit to Dustin following him into the place he liked.

@Dustin

Dustin moves into the clearing, looking at the flowers across the bottom of the clearing. This clearing was beautiful. In the middle of the clearing, a pond sat. Dustin switched into his swimming outfit, which showed his body. Dustin wasn’t embarrassed about how he was shirtless. His body was pretty decent, but he never made too much of it. He worked out, trained and hunted often, all with a sword. He was also a decent fighter, and his body showed this fact. He steps into the water and smiles. “Hey, come on in, it’s not that deep.” I wonder how hot the outfit is. What the hell Dustin? That was unexpectedly weird of you. He tilts his head and slides on sunglasses. “Heh, I had to shield my eyes from your intense beauty.” He smiles at the cheesy nature of his flirt and his necklace dangles in front of his chest. He puts his hands into his pockets and sits in the water. His eyes move over to the girl as he motions for her to get in.

Spoiler

A2378251-9653-4988-956D-E8B567E870B0.thumb.jpeg.c7b28489dc93b58dfc64834529631387.jpeg

@Ryoko

Edited by Dustin

It seemed they get to the location Dustin spoke off, the flowers move on the wind and Ryo takes in the fresh wind blowing around. She stares at Dustin as he gets ready into his swimming trunks shirtless and all, Ooh God, what happened to thin Dustin, um... Well Nice body, Ryo thinks as she looks at him a bit staring at him for quite a bit as well. She snaps back as he calls her over. "Yep Hold on I will drop the book I told you about here," he said dropping a purple book on the ground and opening her menu sliding in it a bit, "Here goes nothing, A Idol has to shine in every place," She said a it low still that Dustin could hear it. As then Ryo's outfit changes into a colored Bikini, being with zigzagging Orange, white and probably some green and brown strips. Not only that she seemed to have a floaty around her hip as well, "Don't Laugh okay!" She said again before moving into the water slowly, as she was standing only in it like her knees, "Not getting closer," she said clearly seeing the fear in her eyes and a bit of panic as an awkward smile was placed on her face.

Spoiler

noframe388.thumb.jpg.745239ae4f53246596754ef1aafa6eb9.jpg

@Dustin

Dustin walks over to Ryoko with a smile and a hug. “Watch this.” A maniacal grin crosses his face as he kisses Ryoko for a few seconds. While the kiss is going, Dustin slowly shifts backwards into the deeper water, where it was up to her belly button. Then he pulls back with a smile. “That wasn’t so hard now was it?” He asks with a more gentle smile on his face. It was obvious he was having the time of his life. With it being in the game of his dreams with the girl of his dreams in the spot of his dreams. He couldn’t help but smile the entire time. “Now I’m not gonna make you go any deeper, I’m just showing that when you’re scared, I’ll help you.” He stays within ten feet of the girl, dropping so just his head floats above the water. So far so good. But I don’t want to rush her, so I should make sure to stay close. Don’t want the girl of my dreams drowning. He stands up and splashes the girl in a cheesy fit of flirting. As he drops under water and reappears on the other side of her and hugs her from behind. “This is perfect.” He whispers in her ear.

@Ryoko

Ryo Flinched a bit as Dustin hugged her and told her to watch as then He kissed her for a longer time than before, Ryo did not feel that they got further into the water until Dustin lets go, "Um... Not hard... Yeh, Hard, I mean Not hard," she said moving her hand in the water a bit. It seemed like Dustin did not want her to force her to go deeper but she did want to but she also did not want to go deeper. "I'M NOT SCARED!" She said to him fast with a look like don't you dare say that again. Dustin seems to go deeper into the water more and splashes her with water, "Unfair, I was not ready," she said in a playful tone putting her hands together and shoving water into Dustin. But he seemed to be already gone and underwater. As he then comes up behind her hugging her from behind, "EEEK! you Unfair meany, I will get you back," she said grabbing him as she turned around pushing him over into the water as well as she falls into the water with him. She did not notice she was fully in the water as she was making Dustin wet with splashes of water. But in the other way she was not really swimming yet as she was on top of Dustin making him even more wet from the water.

@Dustin

Dustin lifts himself out of the water in a fit of feigned rage, roaring when he reaches his full height. “I don’t think you want to actually have a splash fight. You’re awesome, but my splash fights are intense.” He says. He moves underwater, like a shark in those old movies. His presence nothing more than a memory. Every few seconds he would spin up for air then shoot back under water. This attack pattern reminiscent of his actual attack pattern. Seemingly random and fast, but he pops up like a weed, fast and quietly, throwing water at the girl and dropping in little more than a few seconds. When he gets tired he resurfaces right in front of the girl with a smile on his face. “I told you, I get intense.” He shoots in and ducks behind her. “You can’t get me, I’ve never lost.” His voice rings with an intensity like never before. When suddenly he reaches around her with a pink gummy bear.

@Ryoko

As the fight started and Ryo was not going to give up. both parties seemed to splash water at each other, Ryo started to float a bit and splash water at Dustin with quite a lot of power. "I ain't giving up Dustin, Never lost in any game," she said splashing water into Dustin's Face before floating over to him. "I Never lost as well so..." She pauses as he holds up a Pink gummy bear, "Cheater, My weak point NOOO!" she says as a quick reaction she steals the gummy bear out of his hand and putting it in her mount, "To Slow!" She says as a wave of water moves into his face. "Cheaters Never Win!" She yells at him as she floats away with her floaty around her. She never knew that she could have so much fun in the water and something felt a bit weird as she floated there, it was to call and then she remembers what she wanted to do, "TIME OUT! I call Break, I want to do something out of the water," she says pointing at the Purple book on the side in the field next to her hand wraps. "I want to show you the book!" she says slowly floating until she can stand again and walking up to the book and equipping at least some small pants again and a blue cap with three stars on it, "Come here Cheater," she says to him, playing a small blanket on the grass to sit on.

@Dustin

Dustin slides his sweatshirt over his body and moves out of the water. He walks over to where the girl was and just drops back into a laying position, right next to her and pulling out two cookies. Wonder what she’s gonna show me. I hope it’s awesome. Who am I kidding, of course it’s awesome. He sits up, looking over at the girl. She still looks amazing. Damn, how did I get so lucky? He looks though the trees and smiles. “This is amazing, arguably the best day ever. Definitely the best day in Aincrad.” He says to himself but loud enough to be heard. He looks down at his necklace and stops smiling, as a few tears stream down his face. Why’d you have to go and die on me? Now I can’t see you grow up, get married. I can’t have you as my best man when I one day get married. I can’t be there when my nephew is born. You had to be a hero. He wipes his tears and shakes his head. “Sorry, I got a little depressed.” He sighs and lays back. Looking up at the trees. “So what’s in the book?” He asks, resting his head on his arms.

@Ryoko

She giggles a bit as Dustin seemed to be imprest by Ryo but slowly moves to a grim face and tears fall down his face, Ryo did not hesitate and Hugged Dustin. "No crying, we will be giving him his respect by going on, Together," she said to him letting go of him and taking the purple book in her hands," Well the book is quite fun to read, it is like a tutorial book but with a story," she said opening the book only for Dustin to see the name of the writer of the book being Ennakai. "So the most fun story I have read now is the one speaking of a place in the woods where a pond lays, where the writer of the book meets a person who they seemed to have cool adventures with, Like sleeping in a tree and getting to a field of flowers like this one, It looks quite the same as well but that must just be some game thing," she says looking around a bit and then back to the book moving past some other pages and stopping at one with the big text saying 'Cutting Weeds'. "This part is also fun, yet again the writer of the book meets the guy they met before and go on a cool adventure to slay a field boss that seemed to spawn only then all players in the party seemed to have killed the minions of the boss And that they had to go past a few more than just one field boss because they did not have much luck with the item the boss monster needed to spawn for them. They did have fun, however, making jokes about the enemy's like really cheesy jokes you make," Ryoko says to Dustin. handing him over the purple book now so he could look at it.

@Dustin

Dustin smiles as he listens to the first story, but when he hears ‘sleeping in a tree’ his smile quickly disappears. What the hell? Is this a book about Enna? No way, he swore to never tell anyone about my secret spot. When Ryo finishes exlaining and hands Dustin the book he instantly opens it and scans the front page for the name of the writer. “I was right! This is about Ennakai. Those two adventures actually happened. The friend was me.” He looks to his right sharply and points at a tree. “That’s where we slept. I sleep there every night.” And he looks at the girl with a smile. His legs shift, throwing him towards the girl as he tackles her with a hug. He took all the necessary precautions to not heart her in any way. He releases her and rolls looking at the clouds in the sky, which he had noticed moved in a pattern. He watched clouds pretty much every day while he was scared to adventure, and still watches them rather often just not as much. “Look, there’s one coming in 3... 2... 1...” He finishes talking right as part of another cloud sticks out over the trees into their sight. He looks over at the girl with a smile. “I watch the clouds a lot, usually either dancing or humming while I do.” He looks at the sky and just smiles.

@Ryoko

Ryo looked up as Dustin says that the Adventures are real, and he is the friend the writer spoke about, she was trying to lay connections and all but it did not really work, " Wait, Brown hair, tall and adventures person, so the person called 'best friend' is you, and this location called 'hidden save place' is around here? Even if the book does not say where the location is only giving a small description, so ending that could be everywhere," then it came to her Dustin know the writer of this book the one she was happy to meet one day. "OMG YOU KNOW THEM, THAT IS SO COOL!" Ryo said cheerfully. Then out of nowhere Dustin tackle hugs her to the ground and rolling a bit, Ryo laughs a bit and then as they come to a stop Ryo gives Dustin a small push in his stomach before giggling and looking at the clouds. Telling about watching the clouds and humming Ryo snaps her finger and gets out a guitar out of her inventory and lets it fall on Dustin as she rolls out of the way. She picks the guitar from his belly and sits with it, "Like to hear something?" she asked him.

@Dustin

The boy smiles. “That’s right, you play guitar. I forget how many talents you have, one... two thousand?” He smiles at her after that horrible joke. I know she has an amazing voice, and might be an incredible guitar player, so why not hear a song? It’s something she likes to do. He looks up at her, nodding and smiling. “Of course I want to hear something.” He closes his eyes. Like I thought, she’s amazing. Beautiful, kind, smart, funny, strong, great singer, great dancer, great guitarist, passionate. She’s amazing and I don’t deserve her. I’ll make sure I earn the right to be with her. He sits and listens while she plays guitar and just smiles the whole time. His eyes remain closed as he moves his head to the music. I loved her song she sang for me and Hydra, this one is just as good if not better. Dustin wasn’t always the best judge of music, for He only knew one song on guitar, and he wasn’t a great singer, but he could make a song or two sound good. It was all about the content of a song and how it’s played.

@Ryoko

Ryo blushes a bit as Dustin says he has quite a lot of talent, but did she really. She was only good at singing dancing and playing musical instruments. She was not really the brightest like missing clear thing that is there, and she was also not good with humor and it was hard for her to understand a joke or two. Yes her pink hair made her stand out and she dressed like a boy most of the times, having too big jackets or sweaters and wearing a cap as well. Well, maybe she was the perfect girl for a guy's few, one that like sport, did sport herself. SHe liked games as well and was not one of backing out from a challenge. She was playing quite a nice song but did not want to sing yet, the tones moved slowly and nice and you could hear which song she was playing, one of a game to be sure, a game called Elder Scrolls. Once she came to a stop she looked at Dustin with a smile turning the guitar and she threw it at him, "Why don't you play a bit," She said to him as the guitar was not sitting in Dustin's hands

@Dustin