[PP-F1] A Brand New Friend(Yureka)(complete)

As Grim entered the First floor again knowing to stay away from the lake, he decided to walk around. As Grim roams around for about 5 minutes, something catches his eye, a young woman in her early twenties, as he stands there watching her blonde hair sway in the wind, he begins to wonder, "Hmmm... whats she doing there, usually no one bothers to sit in the plaza square and stare at the sky but me." Curiosity took hold as Grim walks up to her and say, "Hello there, you seem to enjoy the sky." As Grim stands there in a relaxed pose, with one hand on his hip the other in his pocket, and his right leg slanted at a 90 degree past the knee, tapping the ground with the tip of his black leather boot. His yellow-green eyes constantly going over the young womans character trying to get a read on her, as his waist long braided jet black hair sways in the winds breeze.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yureka was enjoying the clouds and the slight wind in the virltual world that was so realistic when she heard a voice off to her left. she looked over at the guy who just spoken to her and raised an eyebrow, "yes, the sky does have its merit's and relaxing ones at that," she smirked as she looked at the player standing in front of her noticing his relaxed state and long black hair, Nathan had black hair.. but that really didn't matter now did it because in all probability she would never see him again, not that he would care he would probably just find himself a new girlfriend to boss around.. oh woops she got distracted again so she said quickly, "most people introduce themselves by giving their name," she chuckles a bit for good measure looking back up at the player's face.

Grim realized he didn't do the one thing any gentlemen should have done, "The names Grim, it's a pleasure to meet you miss, may I have the pleasue of knowing yours?' As Grim stretches his arms up and twisting his torso side to side, trying to unstiffen his body. Then returning to his relaxed state of being.

Yureka smiled and stood up introducing herself "well its nice to meet you as well Grim, i'm Yureka" she hid a wince as her knee popped while straitening out, then continued to look Grim over noticing that he was actually pretty cool looking, a bit intimidating but that never really stopped her from interacting with someone before. she grinned and asked, "so anything particularly interesting besides the sky you wanted to talk about?" she shifted her weight onto one foot to relieve the pain in her knee feeling it slide back in place with an almost inaudible click. her short blond hair floated a bit as a breeze blew past causing her to raise her hand to pull the strands out of her face.

"Hmmm... you have a good point there, I mean staring at the sky is nice and all, but I'm thinking maybe you and I can go out into the field and hunt some monsters." "Got a new skill I wanted to try out, so if your not doing anything... Grim paused for a second, struggeling to finish his sentense, Yureka was the first girl he ever been alone with, other than his two sisters, as Grim rubbed his head and continued his sentense, "Maybe you and I can go out to the fields and hunt together maybe?" Grims yellow-green eyes changed back to their orginal hazel brown color.

Yureka had to stifle a giggle at the poor boy and instead grinned "sure, although I should warn you I haven't had much success with fighting things yet" she looks down at her hands wondering if she could keep her sadistic tendencies under wraps for a little while at least, this Grim guy seemed pretty nice and she would hate to mess up a potential friendship.

"Well ok then, lets get going, I can't wait to use the skill i learned!!" As Grim handed a helping hand to Yureka, so that she could get up, Grim then turned around and with Yureka at his side, they began to walk toward the safe zone gate border.

Yureka walked along beside Grim and asked as they got to the border of the safe zone, "so what are we going to fight?" she already defeated a few minor creatures but nothing major. she hoped they wouldn't get into too much trouble, she knew she had a tendency to get hurt and mess things up. she turned around and started walking backwards with her arms crossed behind her head, looking at Grim from the side questioningly "i've really only tried killing small stuff so far, but i've been by myself since I got here and I don't necessarily like the idea of being killed by pixilated bits" she laughs a bit at herself and looks back at Grim.

Grim turned his head toward Yureka as they reached the gates, Grim lets out a little devilish grin, "Oh not much, just whatever comes into my line of sight that I see as an enemy." "Haha!!" As Grim then leads Yureka outside into the field, and he spots something in the distance. Grim then opens his item menu and unequips his shirt and shoes, his large scar that reaches from his left shoulder to his lower right waist was showing clear as day, for Grims hair was still over his right shoulder, then turns to Yureka, ok let see what over here. Grim and Yureka see two Boars in the distance, "Shouldn't be too hard to kill them."

-on combat dice-

1-4: A lone Boar

5-6: A lone Wolf

7-8: Two Boars

9-10: Two Wolf- fighting to the death.

Yureka raises an eyebrow as Grim un-equips his shirt and she see's the scar 'ouch that must have hurt' she thinks but instead grins and says "you always fight shirtless?" before pulling her dagger out and her grin deepens. As she turns around to face the boars, her hip length braid swings around from its previously hidden place under the black scarf and the tassels on the end bounce around a bit before it swings back into place under the scarf leaving her looking like she has a bob again. "so i'm ready when you are"

Grim then approaches the Boars without drawing his weapon, he then begins to say a chant in japanese, `Ā omo yo, watashi wa kenkyo ni, anata o kongan anata no bukidearu watashi no ken no tame ni watashi ni chikara o fuyo shi, watashi anata no tsūru."("Oh lord I humbly beseech thee, grant me strength for my fist are your weapons and I your tool.") Then Grim takes a stance of a Muay Thai fighter, his hands and feet begin to glow as he activates his <> ability, then causes four points of damage to each boar, using a flurry of attack combos while using his Muay Thai fighting style, with each consecutive hit Grims body flexes, showing the training he had in the real world.

Grims HP:15/15

Boar1:3/7

Boar2:3/7

-on combat dice-

1-5:Grim misse a hit on the first boar, the second one charges at him causing 1 point of damage.

6-7:Grim lands a hit on the first boar using his right leg causing 4 damage

8-10:Grim strikes both boars causing 4 damage each

Yureka almost drops her dagger when she see's Grim's fighting style 'woah, mental note dont piss of grim, check' then she realizes she should probably help she moves forward and tries to get behind one of the boars flanking on the opposite side as grim, unfortunatly the boar gets away from her before she can attack it. "frickle.."she states as the boar dances out of her reach.

Yureka hp 7/7

----dice roll combat----

1-5 the boar dodges no damage

6-8 she hits with her dagger 1 damage

9-10 she critically hits dealing 2 damage

Grim notices Yureka's reaction to his fighting style and decided to change it up some, he goes from Muay Thai to a style he develped on his own, "Time for the Zeon stance." he says in a more darker tone of voice, as Grim changes from Muay Thai to a Shuai Jiao stance, but his consentration is much more intense that before. "Yureka take that one to your left, Got this ublyudok(bastard)" as Grim walks over to his target, the boar squels and snorts as it charges at Grim, but Grim launches the boar into the air using his leg, then grabs the boar mid air, and slams it into the ground, jumping on top of the boar, hitting it with flurries of hits then slaming his elbow into its head "Sork Klub" Grim yells out as he kills the boar, the boar dematerializes in front of him, as Grim turns to face Yureka he has a devilish grin on his face.

Grims HP:15/15

Boar1:3/7

Boar2:3/7

-on combat dice-

1-5:Boar1 charges Grim, (Crafting dice will judge if a hit is made)

6-7:Boar2 charges Yureka,(Crafting dice will judge if a hit is made)

8-9:Both boaer charge at Grim(Crafting dice will judge if hit is made)

10:One boar charges at Grim other charges at Yureka(Crafting dice will judge if hit is made)

-on crafting dice-

1-3: Boar1 misses, counter attack is made(Loot dice will judge)

4-6: Boar2 misses, counter attack is made(Loot dice will judge)

7-10: Both Boars miss causing 0 point of damage each

11-12:Both Boars hit causing 1 point of damage each

-on loot dice-

1-5:Grim kills one boar causing other to loss one point of hp

6-10:Yureka kills one boar causing other to loss one point of health

11-15: Grim and Yureka each kill a Boar

16-20: Yureka kills both boars single handed.

"ok, I'll try" Yureka turns to the boar on her left and watches it closely trying to decide the best way to attack it, the boar looks at her and stomps its feet preparing to charge. she crouches lower to the ground bringing one leg out behind her and the arm holding her dagger out to the side, as the boar charges she jumps forward and slightly up narrowly avoiding a head on collision with the boar and bringing her dagger down she drags the Dagger down the boar's back causing it to Disintegrate in a cloud of red before she crashes into the ground and rolls a few feet stopping and looking up to see the cloud of red bits slowly fade and saying "maybe i'm not so bad at this after all." she grins and a bit of her sadism slips through before she catches it and reigns it in.

Yureka hp 7/7

Grim saw the performance that Yureka peformed, it looks very similar to his fighting style, "Wow, you move like me when I pull out my one-handed curved blade." "Very impressive." As Grim walks over to Yureka and pats her on the shoulder. As Grim signals Yureka to follow, by swifiting his head foward, they begin to walk over a hill that has a very large oak tree, it was the very same one he rested under when he went solo playing. Still it stood about 20 feet high and its branches stood about 10 feet in diameter, so Grim turns to Yureka and says, "How bout a break, I would like to pick your brain about a few thing, sound good?" As Grim walks up to the tree, and hops to the lowest branch and stares at Yureka, "Well how bout it now?" Grims stares at Yureka with his yellow-green eyes that glow in the shade of the oak tree.

Yureka smiles, "thanks, I think thats the best I've done so far" she follows him up a hill to a large tree and watches him sit down on one of the lower branches with a grin "well I haven't tried climbing a tree in this game yet so why not?" she chuckles and reaches up to one of the lower branches and hoists herself up onto it swinging her legs back and forth. she looks over to Grim and leans back against the trunk. "so what did you wan't to talk about?" she asks, her hands automatically moving back into a relaxed pose behind her head while her left foot swings back and forth in empty air.

Grim smiles at Yureka, "Just want to get to know you better, we are going to be monster farming are we not, anyway, I can tell by your facial features that your American?" As Grim says this question, he shifts his position in the branch to where he is laying his back to the trunk and is in the lotus stance to keep his legs from coming off the edge ot the branches.

lotus2.jpg

Yureka smiles "yeah American, Midwest actually the natural environment is a lot like here except a bit more forested where I live.. well lived.. good lord that's confusing, I suppose my body is still there so I still live there although i'll expect somebody will have taken me to a hospital by now.. possibly." she thinks of her boyfriend and how he probably would have taken her to a hospital, maybe.. her eyebrows scrunch together as she thinks about it and she shudders slightly at the thought that her boyfriend might have just decided that he didn't care and left her laying there on his floor.

Grim saw Yureka shudder as he thought, "Maybe I said something to upset her I should check on her.", his eyes went silverly, "Hey, Yureka, you okay, whats wrong?" Concerned for his friend he gets out of the lotus stance and moves to Yureka's side and sees whas wrong, as Grim sets his hand on her shoulder.

Yureka looks over at Grim and shakes her head to snap her out of it "oh its .. nothing really I just don't really have a lot of people back home who would.. take me to a hospital if I.. passed out or.. something, I was just .." she breaths deeply and then her mask of humor slides back onto her face and her inside emotions are quelled. "nothing," she raises her eyebrow and says "my turn, since you asked me where I'm from It's only fair that I get to know where you are from?" her grin is back but this time it is ever so slightly off, you would only notice that it was different if you had seen her genuine grin.