[PP-F1] A Brand New Friend(Yureka)(complete)

Yure sits down on the bed while she waits for Grim and un-equips her shoes bringing her feet up under her and pulling her hair over her shoulder brushing the tangles out of it. when Grim gets done in the shower she smiles and watches him braid his hair. she see's the scar on his back again and makes a mental note to ask about it sometime, "oh I don't know? who are you again?" she teases with a half laugh.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh very funny, your soo funny." Grim teases her, as he walks over to the bed, and lays down looking up at the ceiling, he says, "Man what a day, one of my bests to." "You know when we frist meet, I told you who I was, but you never told me who you where." "Im a little curious." As Grim rises up, and turns to Yure, he begins to crawl toward her. "Come on tell me." With an almost child like look in his eye, when he asks her to tell him, as they change to his dark hazel brown color.

Yure looks down at him and smiles "there really isn't that much to tell..." she tries to get out of it but sees that he isn't going to take no for an answer and sighs turning and flopping backward on the bed next to him. "oh alright, where should I start?" she thinks back to her life before the game, it wasn't the best memories to remember "I was a foster kid, yeah one of those ones who gets shoved off from one home to another because nobody wants to deal with 'that troublemaker' and really I can't really blame them I was a disaster back then" she looks up at the ceiling "I never actually fit in anywhere but there was this one family that I thought was the one, they were nice, and clean, and .. perfect, but one night I found one of their kids in the kitchen throwing everything out of the fridge looking for the cake his mother made the day before, he blamed me when his mother came in and I was send away again.." she had an almost emotionless expression on her face as if she was talking about somebody else's terrible life. "when I turned 18 luckily I got out of the system and was able to fend for myself, thats when I met Nathan ... " she looks over at Grim and her face twists into an almost scary grin "he was just as messed up as me in a way .. " she wasn't finished but she took a break thinking about what to say about her life as it was just before the game.

Grim listened to her story, "I'm sorry to hear all that Yure, I didn't know that your life was that hard." Grim then began to crawl toward Yure, then he was on top of her again, same as on the tree, but this time Grim knew what he was doing. "Now, here's the thing Yure, your not a disaster, beacuse I would have noticed it by now, and trust me that wouldn't stop me from doing this either." Grim closed in and gave Yure a kiss, a long and lasting kiss. "If you were a disater, would I be able tho do that?" Grim smilled as he pulled back his head, taking his hand and moving the bangs out of Yure'e beautiful sapphire blue eyes, his very own eyes changing from their dark hazel brown with a splash of green and yellow, to the emerald green. Grim then drags his hand along Yure's face feeling how soft and siikl it is. And smiles, "Well now you have me, I'll always be here for you now Yure." As Grims voice sounded almost angelic like at the moment he said those words.

Yure chokes back a breath and her eyes sparkled she felt like she was dreaming, nothing this amazing could ever happen to her, she would wake up in the morning and find that it was all a figment of her imagination. but then even her imagination could never come up with a person as perfect as this. "I.. " gods his voice was enough to make her melt, and the words he said made her feel guilty for keeping secrets. "I'm .." she wanted to tell him but didn't want to ruin the wonderful dream, she looked to the side "I need to tell you, I'm a .. hacker, I hacked into SAO when it came out I couldn't even dream of affording it but I wanted to see what VR was like, if it would be a relief from the real world" she felt her heart speed up with anxiety about how he would react. "so I hacked Nathans Nervgear to get into the game." she laughed without any humor "only when I realized that I couldn't hack my way back out I realized it was more of a trap than an escape."

Grim didn't react to this at all, he didn't even show any anger or feel betrayal for Yure keeping this from him, "I don't care that your a hacker, I... I love you for who you are Yure." "i would never beable to be with you if I got angry at a little reason like that, I can accept anything you tell me." Grim looked at Yure and smiled, "Your not a hacker to me, your my girlfriend, and thats who I accept." As Grim continued to move his hand on Yures face, and offtend move the bangs out of her eyes.

Yure looked up and the relief was practically tangible it was if a weight had been lifted off her and she smiled widely and wrapping her arms around his neck pulling him down and giving him a light kiss "thanks" she looks up into his eyes and smiles loving the emerald color that they were, "you are so perfect, like a superman, I cant believe I could be so lucky" she left one of her hands on the side of his face her smile wide and peaceful.

Grim smiled when he recieved a kiss from Yure, as Grim thought, "What else do I need to know about her, is there anything else I should know about." He stared at her then smiled, "Nope I love who she is, and who she is right now." As Grim layed there, his cheecks red and warm, he felt warm, he takes Yures hand away from his face, saying, "It's a little warm in here for me, gonna open a window." "Be right back." As Grim got up and opened the window above the bed, he turns his full attention back to Yure. "Ok im back now." Grim gave a little smile, and chuckle at his small pun her made. His pearl white teeth flashing before Yure again.

yure smiled and then tried to stifle a yawn but failed, it really was getting late. she brought a hand up to cover the yawn and sighed shaking her head "ughh its no use I'm exhausted.. " she smiles and then grabs the blankets on the bed rolling herself up in them because the window made it chilly in the room, she laughed when she finished looking like a burrito, "this isn't quite working how i thought it would"

"Well then let me fix that, I bet I could help you out there." Grim grabbed the blanket and got under it, he pulls Yure in close, and snuggle up with her, using his body as a warmer. "Feel anybetter?" Grim then released a yawn himself, "See now im tired to, well at least I have someone to wake to now, good night Yure." As Grim slowly closed his eyes, he fell asleep with his hands wrapped around Yure.

• 2 months later...