[PP|F3] Taking a taur <<Search for the Hoya>>

Dustin nods. “I thought that would be your answer. Sorry about asking such a weird question.” He sets his blade on the ground, listening for the monster. The blade, a well crafted sword, gold with the symbol of his guild near the base, and lightning darting around in the blade seemingly randomly. The handle made of ivory has a rose etching on both sides, the etch lines the only part that’s colored. His shield sits on the other side, Black and silver, not much longer and wider than Dustin’s forearm. The build he had obviously focused on speed but gave him a soft pillow. “Seeing you fight back when we fought avalanche, I’ve always wondered... Nah it’s stupid.” He says, looking at the ground and drinking his drink. It wasn’t to get drunk, he liked the flavor, and the warm feeling as he drank. “I wanna know if you’ll duel me.” He asks in the less than polite manner. Something he had struggled with for a long time, was he strong enough to even dent her health bar? “I want to know how strong I am compared to the mighty Hestia. The tank that saved my life.” He says, with a look in his eyes that screamed he isn’t worthy of this duel so why ask. That’s all I want. I want to know if the promise I made her was possible for me to reach. I want to know if I’ll ever be on the frontlines. All of that rides on me being able to fight her. He stares at the ground and awaits her answer, but it was obvious that the question wasn’t the only thing in his mind.

@Hestia

I look towards the player that is known as Dustin and raises my eyebrow in slight confusion of someone wanting to duel me when they should know it is impossible ot beat me at this point from being overleveled. Well Dustin you can duel me later not right now though i want you to be able to stand a chance when you fight me not just be swinging against my armor and doing nothing while my thorns slowly kills you with each hit. I want to duel you when you can prove a dangerous threat against my life it would make the duel much more fun you know? I say in a questioning tone towards him with a nod of my head and a calm look within my blue colored eyes as i look towards the player. My familiar just glancing up at hearing me say those words before slowly lowering its head once more to rest since their is a low likelihood of me fighting anything anytime soon due to myself not fighting quest monster or player.

Dustin hears her words and smiles. “I’m keeping my promise. After my first boss fight, Then we’ll duel.” He stands up and begins to stretch. “I’d better get ready, this fight isn’t gonna be easy.” He reaches across and pulls his inside elbow to his pecs. He stretches his whole body. Just because it’s a game, doesn’t mean I can forget to stretch. Gotta keep in shape if I want to be able to look this good in the real world again. “Just promise me this, you won’t die until I get there.” He draws his blade in a storm of lightning, and pulls his shield off of his lower back. This is a proper fight if I’ve ever seen one, time to smoke the beef. Wait. The Minotaur charges down the hallway, as Dustin stands at the ready, a cocky smile covers his face. Eye for an eye, dillhole. He awaits the monster’s arrival as his stamina slowly climbs back up towards the maximum. “Game on.” He jumps up to the wall, kicking off, flying high above the monster he was about to fight.

@Hestia

I chuckle at the words of the brown haired player as a look of amusement crosses my face as i look towards him and shrugs my shoulders ever so slightly as i remain leaning against the wall. Dustin the day that i die would be a surprise to me and a rather big loss towards the frontlines due to the fact that i am one of the best tanks around here and as a note one of the only tanks that actually made it to tier three and stuck with it to keep up with the rest of them. So if i die the frontliens will be hurting so i can only hope that i make the smartest decisions i can make to stay alive long enough for them to appreciate the work that i do for them. I say towards the player with a small shrug of my shoulders as i look down towards my feet as i say those words as my eyes darken ever so slightly. 'Along with the many failures i took to get to where i am also to get the strength that i achieved in the shortest amount of time i could have possibly ever done.'

Dustin flies through the air and holds his blade up high. Oh, this is it, he’s dead. Suddenly an axe slams into the boy, his blade catches the axe, doing no damage. The force of the blow launches him back next to Hestia. “Don’t worry about it Hestia. You can’t die. And once I get to the frontlines, I’ll make sure to not die. Until then though... no promises.” He stands up, looking over to the girl. So, it’s gonna be one of those days. He pulls his sword up to the ready and slams rests it on his shield. The point of the sword in line with the monster. His eyes move to the tank who had saved him on several occasions. “Hey Hestia, wanna help me with this one? I’ll try to make it worth your while.” He runs back towards the Minotaur. “Unless you don’t wanna, in which case, I’ll still try to make this whole thing worth while.” His legs drop as he slides under the monster, locking his eyes on the enemy. 

ID: 109649

BD: 2

MD: 6 - 2 = 4

Dustin: 260/260 HP | 24/26 EN | 5 DMG | 32 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA | 1 SVY | 1 PARA | 9 Thorns | BH: 2 (H: 0)

Minotaur: 45/45 HP | 30 DMG

@Hestia

Edited by Dustin
  • 5 months later...

Looking towards Dustin i just wave my hand towards him with a grin upon my face knowing that he has it in the bag for himself when it will come ot this fight as i gaze towards the brown haired player. You got this Dustin it is only another MInotaur it'll be as easy as breathing air when it comes to taking him down for yourself. You just gotta do your strongest attack and you'll already be halfway their basically. I say confidently with a smile upon my face still ready to heal him if he manages to take to much damage from the attacks that will be sent his way eventually. If things go downhill then i am certain that i can heal away any of the damage without very much effort behind me trying to do so. Just leaning back against the stone walls of the maze that is the labyrinth modeled after the Minotaur's labyrinth.

Dustin: 260/260 HP | 24/26 EN | 5 DMG | 32 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA | 1 SVY | 1 PARA | 9 Thorns | BH: 2 (H: 0)

Minotaur: 45/45 HP | 30 DMG