[PP-F24] Understanding Another [Scouting the 24th Floor]

ID# 110574 results: Loot: 20+12+2 [Housing Versatile Bonus]=34

Shield focused his eyes on the platform ahead. At first, it seemed to be flat and without detail, almost without purpose, but that made little sense to have two consecutive platforms like that. He squinted, and as he did so, he began to make out a number of offshoots from the platform, one of which ran off to their left. As he followed it with his eyes, the narrow walkway connected to something he had not noticed before. It was a pale off-white, almost lost against the pale blueish grey background of the sky. "Up there... it's a building of some sort... it's not a labyrinth, but t's something."

Shield put a hitch in his step and took off at a jog, keeping his eyes open and alert, but still trying to put as much walkway behind him as possible. He reached the next platform where the path branched out into three forks. The left path ran directly towards the building he had seen, so he took a left and followed it until the building took shape. "It's a coliseum," he said, squinting ahead at the structure, "or something like one. I wonder what kind of purpose that serves on this floor..."

Stats:
Shield:  LD +12 [0/5] - Individual Total [34] - Versatile Cool Down [0/9]
Beat:     LD   +5 [ -/5] - Individual Total [0]
Baldur: LD    +4 [ -/5] - Individual Total [0]
Hirru:    LD +15 [0/3] - Individual Total [18]

Group Total LD:
[52/100]

Edited by Shield

Baldur nodded along with Hirru, understanding that the Jade Hunter was taking a lot of this by faith. That went a long way with the Samurai, as he knew that if someone had tried to convince him that his memories of the real world were fake, would really dig into some epistemological debates that would go nowhere very fast.

"I've tried to make it make sense, but without a frame of reference it's no different than the allegory of the cave. I could tell you we put on a nerve gear, and it makes our brains directly interface with an Argus server, which lets us perceive and play the VRMMORPG game, Sword Art Online, but if you don't remember the outside world, that's going to mean nothing to you."

Baldur attention was temporarily grabbed when Shield pointed out a colosseum in the distance.

"That is interesting I would be dollars to donuts that that's the main settlement of the floor where the teleport plaza is gonna be, if we want to go and activate it. Or we can keep going since the labyrinth is probably not there."

Stats:
Shield:  LD +12 [1/5] - Individual Total [34] - Versatile Cool Down [0/9]
Baldur: LD    +4 [ 0/5] - Individual Total [0]
Hirru:    LD +15 [2/3] - Individual Total [18]

Baldur ID#110575 LD: 11+4=15

Group Total LD:
[67/100]

Edited by Baldur

Beat was having trouble keeping his face from scrunching is frustration. Hirru's story was rather hard to believe, but at the same time, the man had no reason to lie to them. With no motive to lie to them, Beat was forced to conclude that Hirru was telling the truth and that he truly had forgotten the majority of his life before his time in Aincrad. 

"That's so crazy! How can someone forget that much of their life?" Beat exclaimed after having listened in silence for so long. He turn to look at the troubled player and let out a long sigh as his expression softened, "As long as you can believe us when we say that nothing inside a boss room other than players are real, then you'll be just fine." 

His attention was diverted as Shield pointed out the Colosseum and he grinned at the prospect of or a combat oriented floor, "Might be a good spot for some safe PvP." He glanced at Baldur, "We could go a few rounds and give people a good show." 

Spoiler

Stats:
Shield:  LD +12 [1/5] - Individual Total [34] - Versatile Cool Down [0/9]
Baldur: LD    +4 [ 0/5] - Individual Total [0]
Hirru:    LD +15 [2/3] - Individual Total [18]

Beat: ID# 110578: LD = 13 + 5 = 18

Group Total LD:
[85/100]

Edited by Beat

Hirru's head didn't want to process what he just heard.  Nerve gear?  Argus?  Sword Art Online?  Who names these things?  They all sounded ridiculous to the mindblown hunter.  The hunter sighed once more.  It was so hard finding any information on the outside world, as everyone he talked to had made a unanimous pact:

No speaking of the outside world.

After some time, he started to understand why.  People vary on their responses to stimuli that would provoke MEMORIES and emotions.  If he brought up the other side with people, most get tight lipped, while others angry.  Teayre almost killed him for her story.

"Yeah, I'll.. ween myself into that."

Continuing onward, it seemed they came upon a large structure, a colosseum, it seemed.  Shield had raced on ahead, and Hirru tried to keep pace.  His focus, though, wasn't on the building, but the hundreds of pings that were setting off his detection underneath them.

Stats:
Shield:  LD +12 [0/5] - Individual Total [34] - Versatile Cool Down [0/9]
Beat:     LD   +5 [ 0/5] - Individual Total [18]
Baldur: LD    +4 [ 0/5] - Individual Total [15]
Hirru:    LD +15 [1/3] - Individual Total [18]

Group Total LD:
[85/100]

Shield listened with close interest as the party's pace slowed. The closer they came to the coliseum, the more of the city sprawl came into view. Buildings with red roofs stood out against the monotonous background. It was quite vibrant now that they were close enough to properly see. As they came through the settlement, the familiar design of a teleportation plaza came into view, but it was already active. "Looks like we're not the first ones to come through," he said, frowning a little at how far behind the initial scouting parties they must be. "We may have to double time it."

The heavy footfalls of the tanky front liner clapped more loudly against the paving stones as he picked up speed, making for the edge of the settlement. The other side of town, much like the first, had a large platform for viewing acting as a central hub for the many branching pathways. He knelt down to the ground and attempted to activate his searching skill again, but so far he was coming up with nothing. "I hate tracking footprints," he sighed. "I technically have the right skills, but it takes so much concentration sometimes, and especially when there are so few prints. There can't be many players ahead of us."

Stats:
Shield:  LD +12 [1/5] - Individual Total [34] - Versatile Cool Down [3/9]
Beat:     LD   +5 [0/5] - Individual Total [18]
Baldur: LD    +4 [0/5] - Individual Total [15]
Hirru:    LD +15 [1/3] - Individual Total [18]

Group Total LD:
[85/100]

Edited by Shield

Baldur listened and nodded at Hirru's words, it made sense that it would take him some time to wrap his mind around the situation. It was a lot to get thrown at at once. 

"The next boss fight may be rough for you Hirru, and for the good of the front line we may need you to step side for this one until we can rebuild some trust and order. It wasn't just you or your actions that threw things into chaos. But if you're up for it, I think if you can help us to supply the front lines with materials we'll convert into necessary consumables, then we can rebuild your commitment to the front. In the meantime, we need to establish some order and discipline. It'll be tricky, but i think everyone understands the necessity."

Baldur was only half paying attention and following Shield's lead as they appeared to skirt the edge of the main settlement before finding out that the teleport plaza had already been activated. Were they going that slow? Well, they had had to wait for Beat to go back to their home, then come up the stairs from the boss room, and that would have put them way behind everyone else.

Spoiler

Stats:
Shield:  LD +12 [1/5] - Individual Total [34] - Versatile Cool Down [3/9]
Baldur: LD    +4 [1/5] - Individual Total [15]

Group Total LD:
[85/100]

Edited by Baldur

"That may be wise," Shield said, though the reluctance to admit it was clear and evident in the slow, intentional tone of his voice. "This... will not be easy to explain away to the other front liners. To them, this whole thing is a matter of life vs. death, of us vs. them, where the computer - the A.I. - is the enemy." He continued to squint at the ground, but there was still a serious lack of any evidence of other feet passing this way. Perhaps they had taken another exit out of the settlement, or perhaps they were so skilled at hiding the traces of their passage that even a decently accomplished secondary scout such as Shield struggled to detect them.

"For many of us, this is a race against time..." he added, hoping to help Hirru understand why he had unknowingly angered so many. "These are not our real bodies. Those are elsewhere, sleeping in a sense, slowly growing weaker and more frail from not moving for so long. I mean... it's not good for a body to lay sleeping for years at a time. Your muscles wither, and your bones weaken." It was not a pleasant image, but it was a simple enough one to grasp he felt that he would get the desired impact without further confusing Hirru. That was his hope, at least.

Stats:
Shield:  LD +12 [2/5] - Individual Total [34] - Versatile Cool Down [5/9]
Baldur: LD    +4 [0/5] - Individual Total [15]

Group Total LD:
[85/100]

Shield hit on the issue that finally had driven Baldur and Tyger to the front. He had been unwilling to risk their lives fighting on the frontline, and had assumed people on the outside would eventually find a way to circumvent Kayaba's tech, and get them out of here. The fact that they hadn't meant there were only two options. First, that they couldn't do so. And Second, that like a dream, more time was passing to them inside the game world, than had passed in the outside world. The second option did not give him any control, and therefore the first and worst case scenario, meant that they needed to get themselves out of here.

And so, carefully, Baldur and Tyger had set out in the most methodical, high factor of safety way, that the gaijin samurai could think of.

"I think we spoke about this before Shield, but as I mentioned to everyone down in the boss room, I want to gather the tanks together and talk over what happened. I don't necessarily care about non-shot callers, but the tanks all need to be on the same page. They're the defecto team leaders, and the people putting the most on the line for the front. So I think we should start with them to organize the frontline, and talk about how we're going to face the rest."

Stats:
Baldur: LD    +4 [2/5] - Individual Total [15]

Group Total LD:
[85/100]

When Baldur suggested that the hunter should hold back from fighting in the next boss raid, he understood.  With the tension that happened a few hours ago, Hirru didn't figure that he nor anyone else there would tolerate his presence.  Though, everything said after made him think otherwise.  Sure he wasn't of sound mind, but they need every front liner out there for the next few floors.  Especially if they were all on borrowed time now.  That being said, Hirru would follow what was for the greater good, in that department.

"Alright, I'll be sure to help with what I can.  I would rather fight with you guys, but I understand that I should stand down, for now."

Shield and Baldur continued on about planning and such around the front lines, while Hirru kept his eyes from flying in all directions from the creatures that were making his detection go off.  He couldn't even pay any attention to anything that could be construed as evidence towards the forward scouting party.

Stats:
Baldur: LD    +4 [2/5] - Individual Total [15]
Hirru:    LD +15 [2/3] - Individual Total [18]

Group Total LD:
[85/100]

Baldur had to temper his normally conciliatory attitude with a bit of the hard truth. Now that they were out of battle, Baldur really wanted to trust and reconcile with his friend, but at the same time, deep down, knew that everyone would be questioning whether or not he would turn on them in the next boss fight again. At the same time, his actions had the possibility of being the crucible that would force the frontline to forge themselves. If they could turn this into a lesson for the frontline to learn from, it was possible they would be tempered into something even better.

"I understand Hirru, and it may come that we need you whether people like it or not, but the possibility remains that people may leave the frontline rather than fight alongside you again, being unable to trust that you wouldn't turn against them again. However, I believe in second chances and redemption, and to that end, we need to build up in the eyes of the other frontliners that not only are you valuable, but committed. This will be part of it, you helping to find the labyrinth, and if you can help us come up with materials to turn into consumables for the frontline, they will have to accept your charity and your help, and realize you are committed to the front. Then, we can move to having you join the next one."

However.

"If, however, the frontlines are as impacted as they may be... there may not be a choice. But many of the players who stalked out of here were being carried anyways. If I were in your shoes, I would reach out to the influencers of the frontline. If they key people can vouch for your renewed dedication and discretion, then you may be able to gain the acceptance you need. But it'll take a lot of work."

Stats:
Baldur: LD    +4 [3/5] - Individual Total [15]
Hirru:    LD +15 [2/3] - Individual Total [18]

Group Total LD:
[85/100]

Edited by Baldur

"Alright, I heard, while I was searching for that bloody memory quest on the 22nd floor, that some resource heavy gathering spots have been found.  I'll make my way down to the twenty first floor to burn through some mobs and gain col and third tier mats."

Hirru spoke while keeping his eyes forward and keeping the noise of the bleeps and bloops to himself.  It would be maddening if he was by himself, but thankfully he had everyone here to keep him level headed.  At least, to a point. 

"Have you guys had any luck finding that rumored quest that unlocks memories?  I've been trying to find that ever since Hikoru sold it to me for info.  That and another with demons, and waterfall.  I was too preoccupied on the former quest to do anything else.  It was because of that quest that I collapsed that one time, Baldur."

It was around then that he started to notice some rather irregular pings.  These sounds were more for players than enemies.  Who else was here?  Were they finally getting closer to the forward scouting party?

"I think I'm picking up something strange in that direction."

He said while pointing towards a set of bridges that seemed to extend towards a particular island.

Stats:
Baldur: LD    +4 [3/5] - Individual Total [15]
Hirru:    LD +15 [3/3] - Individual Total [18]

Group Total LD:
[85/100]

Edited by Hirru

Baldur did remember the time Hirru collapsed on him, though that seemed like ages ago by this point. He had been so very worried about his friend at the time. Those memories, like the time they were close to being burried alive in the ant hill dungeon, reminded Baldur of the closely held feeling of friendship and comradiere that he had with the Jade Hunter. But slowly Baldur was pulled out of his memories when Hirru began to point and mention something off in the distance. Baldur tried to squint and held his hand up to block out some of the reflection of the sunlight on the water when he saw what appeared to be a group of players fighting some kind of fish people.

"Are those players? I think they're in a fight."

Without realizing it, they had closed some serious distance towards one of the towers of heaven. It must be where the labyrinth was, and therefore, this could be the Field Boss, but Baldur had never engaged in one of those fights before.

"Shield what do you think? If that's the Field Boss, then we need to swap out some equipment and go join them." Baldur quickly opened up his inventory and began to re-arrange his battle-ready inventory.

Stats:
Baldur: LD    +4 [4/5] - Individual Total [15]
Hirru:    LD +15 [3/3] - Individual Total [18]

Group Total LD:
[85/100]

Battle Stats

Spoiler

» Baldur, The Gaijin Samurai

• Modified HP: 1400
  • Modified EN: 116
  • Modified MIT: 109
  • Modified ACC: +3
  • Modified DMG: 24
  • Modified EVA: +3
  • Battle Heal: 56
  • Search: +0
  • Temp Buff: +2 Damage (Quest Item)
  • Temp Buff: +120 Max HP (merchant)
  • Temp Buff: +90 Max HP (Alchemist)
  • Temp Buff: +30 MIT (Alchemist)

» Base Stats

• Base HP: 1190
  • Base EN: 116
  • Base MIT: 79
  • Base ACC: 3
  • Muramasa DMG: 22 (No bonus from familiar)
  • Base EVA: 3
  • Battle Heal: 47 HP
  • Search: +0

» Items Equipped:

• Muramasa - +12 Damage
  • Montsuki haori - 54 DMG MIT/+1 EVASION
  • Emerald Teardrop - +2 ACC/+1 EVASION
  • Dimensional Backpack

» Battle-Ready Inventory:

• Tiger Rage x1 | Quest Reward | +2 Damage potion [Consumed for Field Boss]
  • Basic Teleportation Crystal x1 | Good Item | Teleports player to the Town of Beginnings
  • Field Ration +2 | Merchant | +120 Max HP [Consumed for Field Boss]
  • Max T2 HP Recovery Crystal II x5 | Perfect T2 Item | +180 HP
  • Safeguard Potion x3 | Perfect Tier 1 | Safeguard
  • DB: Medium Vitality Snack x6 | Rare Tier 2 | Grants +8 Energy
  • EWL: Max T2 Over-Health Potion x6 | Perfect Tier 2 | +90 Over-health [Consumed 1 for Field Boss]
  • EWL: Max T2 Mitigation Potionx4 | Perfect Tier 2 | +30 MIT [Consumed 1 for Field Boss]
  • EWL: Medium T2 Antidote Potion x1 | Rare T2 Item | Antidote | immune to negative status effects for 2 turns

» Skills:

• Searching | Rank 0/5 | +0 Bonus to LD, +0 to Stealth Detect
  • Battle Healing| 4 Rank | While in combat, recover 1% per rank (45HP) at the beginning of your turn
  • Charge | 5 ranks | +1 base damage per rank (+5 damage) once per opponent per combat
  • One Handed Curved Sword | Rank 1/5 | Novice
  • Katana | Rank 5/5 | Grand Master
  • Light Armor | 5 Rank | +25 Mitigation
  • Concentration | No Ranks | Gain +1 BD for a single attack | 5 Turn Cooldown
  • Familiar Mastery: Fighter|  1 Rank | +3 base damage (Does not stack with equipment)
  • Survival | Purchased |  Increases out of combat health regen to (15xTier) 45 per post
  • Extended Weight Limit | Purchased | Increases Battle Ready Inventory by 3

» Mods:

• Athletics: +1 DMG +30 HP
  •  Katana Precision: +1 to Accuracy
  •  Katana Ferocity: +1 damage on katana sword arts
  •  Sprint & Acrobatics: +1 Evasion
  • N/A

Edited by Baldur

The counts didn't add up.  As they ran closer, the amount of pings didn't add up right.  Why were there only three players out there?  Shouldn't they have waited for the rest of us.  That's what the hunter did with the other every time they found a Labyrinth Guardian.  Or, have the rules changed.  If what Baldur and Shield said was true, then this 'game' should have rules that would be followed.  However, the rules for a game can change as constant as the..

..as often as their stats have been changing.

Hirru quickly pulled out his menu to check his stats and skills.  Most of his stats were the same, except his level, hp, and energy, which leveled from the boss fight since he last checked.  Though, his skills seemed slightly changed.  Mostly the search mods where slightly different, but nothing to significant.  Setting those aside, he brought out his armor to swap into later.

"There are only three players out there!  If anything, we should act quickly to help out."

Hirru's stats going into battle:

Spoiler

Hirru Lvl 56

1165 HP
112 Energy
2 Accuracy
1 Evasion
16 Base Damage (17 w/ Ferocity) [21 w/ Ferocity & Charge]
0 Mitigation
8 Luck (11 w/ Reveal & Detect)

Equipment

Loyalty of the Sworn Knight ........ // +9 Damage
Spirit of the Jade Dragon .......... // +2 Accuracy, +1 Evasion
Favor of the Golden Dragon ......... // +3 Luck Die
Blades Cloak ....................... // Vanity
Dimensional Backpack ............... // +1 B.R.I Slot

Battle Ready Inventory

<Teleportation Crystal> x2 ......... // Teleport to a town / out of a dungeon [Uses 2 posts: 1 for use, next to teleport]
<Natures Blessing> x3 .............. // Heal +45 hp
<Pride of the Guardian> ............ // 54 Mitigation [Heavy Armor]
<Empty>
<Empty>
<Empty>

Skills

One Handed Straight Sword .......... // Rank 5: +5 DMG
Heavy Armor ........................ // Rank 3: +18 MIT
Search and Detect .................. // Rank 5: +5 LD | +5 Stealth Detect
Charge ............................. // Rank 4: +4 DMG on successful first strike
Martial Arts ....................... // Rank 2: +4 Unarmed
Concentration ...................... // +1 to your BD / 5 turn cooldown
Survival ........................... // Heal 45 HP when out of battle each post / Negate environmental damage

Skill Mods

Reveal ............................. // +2 to Laybrinth searches|3 post cooldown on Labyrinth rolls| 15 post roll on Sub-dungeons
Detect ............................. // +1 to Labyrinth searches|+2 Stealth Detect
Athletics .......................... // +1 Dmg / +45 HP
OHSS Ferocity ...................... // +1 Dmg to all OHSS Sword Arts
OHSS Finesse R3 .................... // -3 EN to all OHSS Sword Arts

Stats:
Baldur: LD    +4 [4/5] - Individual Total [15]
Hirru:    LD +15 [0/3] - Individual Total [46]

Hirru roll: [ID: 110596 ] [LD: 13+15= 28]

Group Total LD:
[113/100]

Edited by Hirru
Spoiler

Swapping Gear:

- Seeking Aura

+ Blessed Greaves
+ Manticore Mask
+ Stinging Nettle

Consuming:

Iron Steak - T3 Perfect Mitigation Food [Applying Kitchen Bonus]
Field Rations +2
Immolation Potion +2
Over-Health Potion - Perfect T3
Darkness Salve - Unique Consumable
Perfect Antidote Salve

Stats:

Shield - HP: 2070/2070 | EN: 158/158 | MIT: 251 | BH: 103 | HBL: 48 |  THN: 99 | ENV[D]: 18/4 | EVA: -1 | DMG: 1 | LD: 9

Battle Ready Inventory:

1} Perfect Mass HP Recovery Crystal x 1
2) Teleport Crystal x 5
3) Perfect Antidote Salve x 3
4) Perfect T3 1HBA [Blood Brothers] BLD II, DMG I
5) Perfect T3 Heavy Armor [Jagged Pykrete] THN II, AFZ I
[Storage Closet] Banner of Leadership [1/3]
[Dimensional Backpack] Banner of Support [2/3]

The number 'three' did not sit well with Shield. Although he, Beat, and Hestia had managed it on the previous floor, they were approaching a big benchmark. This was the last floor before the first quarter's end. That might mean nothing, but still...

His fingers sped through his menus, selecting the three items he had mentioned to Baldur before. His defense rose dramatically, skyrocketing to the cap allowed by their current level restrictions, but now with the added boost of Evahira's defensive stat boost. "Interesting that the elves strove not too long ago to hold us back. Now, with the buffs they dropped, we're in better shape going forward."

As he looked over his stats one last time, he glanced at his unspent experience pool. It was beginning to mount once again, and although he had toyed with what new skill he might buy, at the same time, there were additions to his list of skill mods that they might need should the fight ahead be too dangerous.

His finger hovered over the option to buy the Field Medic mod, but he retracted it. He did not get as far as he had by acting rashly or making spur of the moment skill point investments. If players were really in trouble ahead, he would have to protect them by throwing himself between them and their attacker.

As he finalized his permanents, he began sifting through his temporary buffs, chowing down on a sizeable steak he had bought from Neo not too long ago, as well as a slew of potions, snacks and rations, capping it off with his personal favorite effect - his Immolation Potion. Once the last of them was downed, he sighed and turned to face the others.

"Right," he said, dismissing his menus. "I'm all set. If we're ready to go, then let's go."

Edited by Shield

"Idiots..." Beat muttered as his hands operated two different menus simultaneously. One of the nice perks of the recent change to the Quickchange skill had allowed him to swap items almost thoughtlessly, enabling him to expand upon that and be able to multitask much more effectively. "Seriously, who fights a field boss with three people?" He continued, much more loudly and shaking his head as he began to consume a small piece of marble cake, "I know we did that a few floors ago, but the difficulty is not what it used to be." 

Not even close...

Beat continued to swap into his combat gear and scarf down a couple of additional food items before deciding that he was prepared enough for the battle to come. Watching his status screen populate with the various buffs and effects, he smirked a bit as he equipped the new trinket he had gotten from the previous floor boss, activating it in preparation for the fight. He turned to look at his party members, "Alright! You guys ready?" 

Stats going into boss fight:

Spoiler

[Level: 53]   [HP: 1225/1225]   [Energy: 106/106]   [Dmg: 22]   [Acc: 7]   [Eva: 0]   [Mit: 18]

Swapping Gear

- Watchful Sentry

+ Spear of Destiny (Absolute Accuracy, Holy Damage, Bleed)(+1 Envenom (O), +1 Blight)

+ Eagle's Splendor (+3 ACC) 

+ Noxious Pendant (Paralytic Immunity/ Effect: Use to imbue an equipped weapon with +1 Envenom(O) and +1 Blight. (Effect ends if trinket is removed. Post action required if used in combat. Imbued stats cannot exceed normal caps.) [ID#: 109704]) *Activated*

Consuming 

Protein Powder (+2 DMG, -30 MIT) [ID#93374] +2 DMG, -30 MIT

Sharp Attack Cheddar (+1 BD) [ID#81069] +2 ACC (+1 Kitchen Enhancement Used)

Solid Marble Cake (+30 MIT) [ID#80060] +30 MIT

Field Rations +2 (+120 HP)

Battle Ready Inventory: 

[1x] Antidote Potion [ID#79037]

[1x] Basic Teleportation Crystal

[3x] Healing Crystal [ID#: 78290] [ID#79099] [ID#79100]: T2 Rare HP Recovery Potion: Heals 80 HP

[2x] Swords Dance Crystal [ID#80342]: T2 Perfect damage potion; Grants +3 Dmg

[3x] Power Bars (+8 EP)

Bulwark [PT3]: Mitigation III

Shi's Talon [Perfect 2H Spear]: Absolute Accuracy, Paralyze, Freeze 

Edited by Beat

As they raced across the bridges to get closer to the forward scouting party and their battle.  Hirru suddenly felt a strange occurrence ping from beneath the water.  It was something that he was all to familiar to now.  It was the same ping that would come from the entrance to a sub-dungeon.  It came surging out from the depths before breaching the waters surface.  The hunter could only fathom what this thing was.  Breaching the surface, was a large aquatic turtle, nearly half as big as one of the islands.

"What the.."

However, there was no time to marvel.  They needed to help their brothers and sisters-in-arms. The creature swam around a bit before looking at their direction.  Hirru called out to Shield.  As a fellow merchant, he should have a blank map ready to use.

"Shield!  If you have a blank map, that creature is sub-dungeon entrance!  Mark it and we'll come back later!"

[ID: 110609] [LD: 11+15= 26]  Advanced Sub-dungeon Found

Edited by Hirru

Using T3 Dungeon Map

Shield followed Hirru's gaze and immediately he spotted the spectacle. He skidded to a halt and swiped to summon his menus. The map was in his hands and the spot recorded before he had come to rest, and as soon as he had confirmed that the information was correct, he dismissed it back into his inventory and made for the door. "Well, at least we got something out of this other than a rude awakening at the end!" he growled, throwing his shoulder against the entry door to the labyrinth's tower. "We'll have to come back for it though. That dungeon should be there for a while at least. Labyrinths and their spoils only last for so long!"

The door crept open, and once it was wide enough to squeeze through, Shield did so, barreling in as quickly as he could. "I've got point on boss hate! Beat, keep an eye on me! If it gets too dicey, TP out! Once everyone is out safely, I'll do the same, but for now, dig in your heels and fight like your lives depend on it!" He drew out his mundane sword, slapping its flat against the face of his Manticore Mask shield, the eyes of which lit in a fiery display of ferocity that was what made his presentation as daunting as it was. "Once more into the breech, my friends!"

- Thread Rewards -

- Shield -

4 SP [Thread length, 2nd Highest LD contributed, Applying Mega Slime Farm]
100 Col [1/4 Thread length awarded]
F24 Advanced Dungeon Map [ID#: 110609]

- Beat -

3 SP [Thread length, Applying Mega Slime Farm]
100 Col [1/4 Thread length awarded]

- Hirru -

3 SP [Thread length, Highest LD contributed]
100 Col [1/4 Thread length awarded]

- Baldur -