[PP-F22] <<Witch of the West>> A Long Way From Home

"I might get there in due time. Level grinding is quite a chore, but it is important for the sake of survival. A good part of why I am here anyways, but the equipment matters as well. So I need to try and get myself something beyond the basics if you understand what I mean." Sey replied before Hestia took the chance to block a sudden attack. Red alert, Sey raised his fists and watched Hestia deflect the attack while getting some damage on the monkey. A sad day for it to cross the both of them, he was ready to strike back! With a sudden set of fists raised, he would swiftly hop over Hestia to help follow up on her attack, his right fist raised before swinging down onto the monkey. It wouldn't take long for the monkey to shatter from the force of the impact, this causing the monkey to be deleted from the game just like that. "Seems like I still got something at least."

ID# 113876 results:

Battle: 5 + 3 ACC = 8 [19 x 15 = 285 - 35 = 250 DMG]

[5] Hestia: HP: 1745/1790  Energy: 164/170 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)    Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[1]Sey: 1,205/1,205 | EN: 83/116 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 99 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | BH: 60

Eliete Flying Monkey: 0/220 90DMG(45 minimum) 35 MIT 

Edited by Sey

I let out a low whistle as i watch the Sey kill the creature within a singular strike with his fists as i just nod my head wit ha grin across my face since this meant the mission was quite a bit easier to deal with since that only left the witch at the top of her tower. If you mean uniques you're going to need a bit more than just be killing some of these monkeys you're going to need to be a merchant and quite a bit of unidentified gear to get that lucky jackpot. I say towards him with a smile on my face as i start to make my way already towards the tower where the witch resides to take her potion of crafting. Pausing for a moment i put my hand upon Sey's shoulders and activates Energize to give him back some energy that he had used against he monkey. There we go now you'll be all ready for the next fight even though you really don't need this at all. I say with a knowing grin on my face as i look towards the white haired man.

"Sounds like a lot of loot hunting. Oh man, I hope I could be so lucky." The thought of wasting his own time and energy to get nothing from it was painful, he hated having time wasted because he could not be on the good end of a coin flip. Were the chances even so good? Regardless, it was the truth, and he would rather have something come from a drop if possible. "I might have to think of an alternate way of getting one of the current tier. I'll work my way around it once I have such a thing, but one step at a time. Hestia then placed her hand on Sey's shoulder, a sudden rush of energy being shot through his body. His eyes closed as he felt her warmth with a small smile, letting the warmth course through him. "Thanks Hestia, I think I needed that. If you are ready, I am ready to find whoever this witch is." Sey declared confidently as he would raise his fists up again. They had a small boss to delete, he couldn't help but feel bad for wasting Hestia's time.

I nod my head at that as i make my way towards the direction of the witch's tower that is on the cliff that is overlooking the forest. Walking at a rather relaxed pace for the most part from the fact that there shouldn't be any more monkeys as far as my knowledge lets me know. Trust me it is a lot of loot hunting. Apparently as Shield put it that it took him years to get the unique drop that he got for his armor, and since i am trying to mimic him i'm probably going to end up trying to mimic that kind of rate of loot through the sheer force of will power known as my mental capacity slowly dying of boredom. I say to Sey jokingly with a smile on my face trying to keep things entertaining during the walk towards their destination of which when they arrive a large green skinned lady with a stereotypical witch costume and all appears. With a simple slam of sword against the shield i activate focused howl to start this fight. However, that was immediately met with the retaliation of a potion hitting my shield and than proceeding to ignite in a giant fire ball to cover myself and Sey at the sametime.

Action: focused howl

#113877 mD:9

[5] Hestia: HP: 1720/1790  Energy: 151/170 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)    Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction [Burn 0/2]
[0]Sey: 1,184/1,205 | EN: 92/116 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 99 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | BH: 60 [Burn 0/2]

Witch: 700/700 100 DMG  MIT:70

• Potion of Fireball:  On a natural MD 9 she throws a vial of swirling flames at the player's feet, engulfing them in fire. Deals 120 AoE damage, and applies burn to the target(s) dealing 24 burn damage per turn for 2 turns.
  • Poisoned Dagger: On a natural MD 10 she lands a critical hit on the player that has dealt the most damage to her. That player is paralyzed for one turn and poisoned, taking 16 damage per turn for 3 turns.
  • Unnatural Swiftness: At 200 HP and below, she drinks a potion to grant her +1 evasion for the rest of the fight

"Your endurance knows no bounds, no wonder you are as strong as you are~." Sey complimented with a smile before looking forward. And there she was a woman with green skin and an outfit that just screamed her role. On top of this, she ended up being named "Witch" as well, and her health looked much higher than the trash mobs below. The witch aimed to take a strike as Hestia, but she would soon find out that she would be taking more damage than she could deal. If this was the boss, no one was going to be dying today. "All right, you have had your fun. But now it's my turn to make the ground shake." Sey confidently declared with a smile as he placed his feet hard against the ground with a smile. The next second, he would disappear and reappear with a strong fist to the cheek of the witch that knocked her health nearly down to the halfway point. Her body flew back hard before hitting against a tree.  "Strike~."

Action: All Might
Skill: Charge

ID# 113878 results:

Battle: 6 [24 x 15 = 360 - 70 = 290 DMG]
MOB: 7 [100 --151 = 1 DMG] -54 HP from Thorns

[5] Hestia: HP: 1744/1790  Energy: 151/170 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)    Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[1]Sey: 1,205/1,205 | EN: 76/116 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 99 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | BH: 60

Witch: 356/700 100 DMG  MIT:70

• Potion of Fireball:  On a natural MD 9 she throws a vial of swirling flames at the player's feet, engulfing them in fire. Deals 120 AoE damage, and applies burn to the target(s) dealing 24 burn damage per turn for 2 turns.
  • Poisoned Dagger: On a natural MD 10 she lands a critical hit on the player that has dealt the most damage to her. That player is paralyzed for one turn and poisoned, taking 16 damage per turn for 3 turns.
  • Unnatural Swiftness: At 200 HP and below, she drinks a potion to grant her +1 evasion for the rest of the fight
Edited by Sey

You know what lets take a gamble. Legion Destroyer charging concentration lets go! i say in a cheerful and joking tone of voice i get my strongest sword art and combine it with the two skills that help hit hard and hit more. I rush towards the witch using a combination of charge and concentration to try and hit her. Only to feel my feet be sweeped off from under me and a butt end of a broom slamming into my back and knocking me to the ground. My health bar however remains practically untouched even as the feeling of my heated armor tries to damage me. Okay..that was embarrassing. I guess this is why tanks shouldn't be specced into fighting. i say jokingly towards Sey as i force myself off the ground and slam my shield into the witch to make her back off as i than back away from her as the green skinned woman glares at me as i just give her a smirk back.

Action: legion destroyer+concentration+charge

#113879 BD:1  MD:6+1=7 50 dmg to hestt  54 to the witch

[5] Hestia: HP: 1720/1790  Energy: 151/170 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)    Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction  [1/2]
[1]Sey: 1,205/1,205 | EN: 76/116 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 99 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | BH: 60 [1/2]

Witch: 302/700 100 DMG  MIT:70

Sey just laughed lightly when the poor girl tried to show off her skill before falling on her butt, resulting in this little incident to happen. He couldn't help but walk over to her and offer a hand to help her up. "Maybe next time Ms. Legion Destroyer. But don't worry, I'll make sure to avenge you~." Sey declared before he placed his hands up again, looking to the witch who inflicted the damage that she did onto the both of them. A fireball that wanted to hit them, but it wasn't like they were that affected by it fortunately. He would charge yet again before slamming yet another right jab towards the cheek of the witch, knocking her towards the red zone immediately. With a smile on his lips, he would walk back to Hestia with a proud stance. "This battle is about as good as done I think." He would add as he continued to step. Hestia could end this here and now.

ID# 113880 results:

Battle: 5 + 3 ACC = 8 [19 x 15 = 285 - 70 = 215]

[5] Hestia: HP: 1720/1790  Energy: 151/170 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)    Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction  [1/2]
[2]Sey: 1,205/1,205 | EN: 60/116 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 99 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | BH: 60 [1/2]

Witch: 87/700 100 DMG  MIT:70 | 1 EVA

Edited by Sey

Accepting the help to my feet i give a thankful look towards Sey but still blushing in embarrassment all the while since it is kinda embarrassing for the one glaring weakness of the build to be seen. 'Man i can't wait to buy every mod for every build' i think to myself as i focus on the witch and try once more to try and kill her with the legion destroyer sword art. However, with each twirling and swinginng strike made against the witch she moves her broom to strike back against the sword like one would with a blade of their own. The broom holding up weirdly enough as if it was somehow reinforced to withstand the hits. After the sword art ends i see her quickly strikes out with said broom as i raised my shield and cause the attack to glance off my shield harmlessly. Oh come on that is so stupid. I mumble to myself.

Action: Legion Destroyer

#113881 BD:6-1=5  MD:4+1=5

[5] Hestia: HP: 1776/1790  Energy: 151/170 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)    Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction 
[2]Sey: 1,205/1,205 | EN: 60/116 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 99 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | BH: 60

"I'll see if I can sweep her off the face of the game, no worries about this, love~." Sey declared as he would step up to the challenge. The witch seemed far more evasive than before, so maybe he was not as lucky as he might have thought. There was only one real way to find out, for he was going up against quite the enemy. With a smile lapsing on his face, he would aim the famous All Might strike down onto the opponent without giving it much more thought, but that was a mistake. The witch swiftly aimed to evade with a simple step to the side, it was so quick that his fist missed impact. With that, he felt his lips naturally drop down, for that was not something he wanted to happen. This was supposed to be the end of the fight, but that damn witch persisted with its insufferable nature. "Damn it... Hestia, brace for impact..." The witch was charging right back towards Hestia.

ID# 113912 results:
BD: 3 + 3 - 1 = 5

[5] Hestia: HP: 1776/1790  Energy: 151/170 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)    Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction 
[2] Sey: 1,205/1,205 | EN: 59/116 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 99 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | BH: 60

Edited by Sey

I look towards the witch as she charges towards me as i just raise my shield up to prepare for the strike and come it most definitely did as the end of her broom strikes against my shield as i side swipe the broom away from hitting me. Though at the cost of the thorns not  procting as i tried to go in for the legion destroyer kill with my blade hitting nothing but air as the witch manages to evade each wide arcing sword swing from the curved blade with what is practiced ease. Though for myself i start to find myself midly irritated as numerous other times of this occurring comes to mind as i glance towards Sey with a practically pleading look. Just kill her please i don't want another Queen Bee scenario where i spend like five minutes alone trying to kill this life health bar. I say with a frown across my face with a slight mix of annoyance as my first time doing that quest is remembered with much vivid detail.

#113917 BD:3-1=2 MD:3+1=4 nobody hits

[5] Hestia: HP: 1776/1790  Energy: 150/170 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)    Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction 
[2] Sey: 1,205/1,205 | EN: 59/116 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 99 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | BH: 60

It seems like neither of them were getting luckin this fight. Delaying this would be a waste of time and he wanted to end it just like she did. Yet neither of the seem to make the cut in that sense, for they would end up finding themselves batting at dead air yet again. "Okay, I'll try to finish her off this time. This can't be done forever I think." Sey would try to tell himself out loud while trying to respond to Hestia at the same time. But he did not know this in the slightest. Now he was bound to face some serious disappointment for setting himself up for failure. A new approach, a quick hop up so that he would get some spring in his step. The next would bring him even higher, the last would be a high jump with a spin and his right fist placed up before aiming to slam it downwards onto the enemy below him. The witch was as slippery as soap and managed to evade him yet again, leaving his fist to hit the ground again. "What is this thing made of now!?"

ID# 113918 results:

Battle: 3

[5] Hestia: HP: 1776/1790  Energy: 150/170 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)    Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction 
[2] Sey: 1,205/1,205 | EN: 58/116 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 99 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | BH: 60

Edited by Sey

Looking towards the witch i prepare myself once more to try and attack the witch with sword and shield as the exact same scenerio plays out as it did moments before. I use my shield to parry away her strike with it and try to retaliate with a strike of my own only for the witch to dodge with expert grace and flexibility. God sometimes i can understand why people think these bits of coding are real people cause they always seem to get better when i return to try and do these quests. It always ends like this. They dodge, they become annoying, and than we're stuck fighting this creature for way to much time. I say in a irritated tone of voice as my shoulders slump as i take a slow and calming breathe as i than shake my head. okay rant is over just needed to vent those emotions somehow. i say towards Sey in a apologetic tone of voice.

#113920 BD:1 MD:4+1=5  CD:8 +6

[5] Hestia: HP: 1776/1790  Energy: 155/170 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)    Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction 
[2] Sey: 1,205/1,205 | EN: 58/116 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 99 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | BH: 60

Sey was trying his best and nothing was coming out of it, which made things annoying since his time was being wasted. Hestia was doing her best as well, bless her heart for doing so. But this was not working, and nothing was going to work as long as the witch was so evasive. Sey had nothing to prevent the stupid witch from getting away from them, lowering the evasion of the enemy would be perfect. The snow haired player would look over to Hestia when she said sorry to him for the rant. "I can relate to how you feel, no need to apologize. I think that will make the final hit on this stupid boss that much sweeter." Sey declared before aiming a quick strike towards the witch. Naturally, she merely floated about and around the strike without even a problem. That confirmed that there must be something working against them to prevent him from claiming this prize, which was unfortunate since this could stall all day.

ID# 113921 results:

Battle: 2

[5] Hestia: HP: 1776/1790  Energy: 155/170 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)    Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction 

Edited by Sey

Looking towards the witch i try to focus as much as i can into the Acton of taking her down I lunge forward as i see her brrom coming towards me as i let it strike my armor as i slam the spiked shield that i own into the witch. A look of surprise overcoming the AI as i than cut into her with legion destroyer as multiple long red gashes appears along her body as my curved sword cuts more and more until she bursts into nothing. The room leaving nothing but her ominous glowing cauldron where the quest item drops as the only sign that the witch was here as i look towards Sey and just offers him a smile. Lets get this dumb quest drop Sey i think i found out why me trying to do combat with people always ends badly. My bad luck always seems to prevail. I say jokingly towards the white haired man with a smile.

#113922 MD:5+1=6 50 damage to hest. 54 thorns to witch  BD:7-1=6 187-70=117 DMG to Witch from legion destroyer.  WITCH IS DEAD!

[5] Hestia: HP: 1740/1790  Energy: 155/170 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)    Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction 

The poor thing finally managed to get the last hit on the boss, resulting in this quest finally finishing. Seems like it was hard because of the final phase that it possessed, but that was nothing for them to worry about fortunately for them. All that Sey had to do now was collect the boss drop. And so he would do just that, walking over to where she shattered into pieces of data before taking the drops for himself. And wouldn't you know it, it seems like he was able to craft something quite high and mighty after all. A smile lapsed on his face, for this was exactly what he was looking for. "Hestia, you did more than a perfect job, thank you for your help with getting me this item. It looks like I am able to try my luck. All that is left is for us to return back." Sey replied with a smile to her. Seems like they were able to share that, the fact that they were capable of working on a team despite their different point of views, for there was a common goal far ahead.

Making my way over i go and take from the cauldron a vial of a potion that contains the CD consumable with a smile upon my face as i shake the liquid in side as i look towards Sey with a grin. So than i'll be taking my own for myself since i need to give this to a friend to help me out with some orders i have given her. I felt it was only kind to do so since i did ask a huge order from her when i gave her basically like 20 things to identify. I say towards the white haired man as i than look towards him and than out through the window of this tower as i close my eyes and activate the search skill as i quickly equip a golden cloak around me as my sword disappears as i just look out to the floor as i only see the beautiful lake in the distance past the forest of memories. Nothing that i can see from here. Oh well there will always be next time. I mutter softly to myself.

#113924 LD:5+3=8+5=13 (no dice)

"No problem, you helped me plenty with this today, it doesn't seem like there is anything else that needs to be done. Thank you so much for your help today." Sey would reply with a smile, though his head then tilted and his back arched forward as Hestia seemed to be looking around. Was it really that time already? But it seemed like nothing came out of it, meaning that they were not going to be getting any additional loot at this rate. A shame, but he wasn't here to obtain loot anyways, he just wanted to get some skill points and some brownie points, and it seems like plenty of both have been obtained. "No need to worry about it, Hestia. We can look for it another time. For now though, it is not worth stressing out over. Besides, there are plenty of other chances fo us to do this, though I am not sure if my luck gear is still in my inventory after being in the discard bin for so long. We could set up a time for that, or perhaps another quest."

I smile a bit as i look towards Sey and gives him a nod of my head as i than glance out towards the floor as my eyes settle down upon a lake as an idea comes to mind as a grin tugs at the corner of my mouth. You know what Sey another quest sounds good right about now, but lets make it a kill lots of bird with one stone type of deal. I am willing to bet you haven't killed the king of the lake yet, and if you haven't i'm already wearing the perfect gear for it! I say rather cheerfully as i turn to face him with a grin across my face all the while as i wait to hear his response to my rather rather poorly phrased question. Since while it is a question it more so sounds like a statement of fact rather than anything else. So if you wanted to do another quest we can do that quest which is on this floor, and i get to wear my rather nice gear that helps me focus. I say as i flash the golden cloak that has the depiction of a ram in scarlet along its back.

"Why, you seem to be quite the energetic one. And that is something I appreciate. All right then, let's handle whatever the king of the lake is, it can't be that mighty if we are the ones who take it on~." Sey explained confidently before placing his hands in his pockets, waiting for Hestia to do what she needed to do in order to be ready for their next quest. Naturally, he did not know where to go or what to do on this one, so she was going to have to take the lead on this one. But the more that he leveled up in this game, the stronger he was going to be for the frontlines and their damage output. At the very least, the more effective he would be with the damage that he could spit out in favor of the party. "Nice equipment you're flashing, I have a feeling we will be getting up the levels in no time. Let us not waste time, whenever you are ready, I'll make sure to follow your lead. And hopefully the damage I do now will not disappoint."

I chuckle a bit at the choice of words Sey decided to use since they are a word choice that i have gotten use to hearing quite a bit from almost everyone at this point when they meet me. Though the choice of words are different the intent of what it is describing is always the same. Well lets get  going than Sey for the king provides even a nice little overhealth item for things like the frontlines, or depending if some quests are deemed difficult a nice overhealth for when things could go quickly to absolute broken beyond repair mission status. I say towards him in a joking tone of voice before i make my way out of the tower to than go back down towards the forest of memories to find the small little lizard that is suppose to be in their to use as bait for the king of lakes. Remembering this mission for the sole fact that it was one of the few missions that i did that was handled with almost brutal efficiency from one of the frontliners. 'Well this time with Sey here i can imagine this is going to be a lot more laid back.'

Summary:

Sey: 3 SP, 400 COL, +1 CD consumable

Hestia: 2 SP, 400 COL, +1 CD consumable