[PP-F4] Feeding the enemy(Grim, Yureka, Ruri)

As Grim entered the fourth floor, the cold brisk air was the best on his skin, Grim loved this floor, he had on his denim tanktop, jeans, and black leather boots. His jet black, waist long hair was in a braid and slung over, his right shoulder, as he stroke his mustachee, and goatee combo, he looked around with his yellow-green eyes to see what he could do. As he walks around the main plaza, and decides to go to the fountain, and sit down. He leans over and takes a handfull of virtual water and splashes his face with it, as he sighs with relief, then he gets a pm, it was from Fade, his personal info-broaker. "Hmmm. guess thats Fade with the info I needed."

Grim opens his message menu and sees a message with a gold icon, and Grim new this was important, anything with a gold icon was important and very usefull. Grim opens his message, seeing it read, "Got some info you might like to hear Grim, on the fourth floor theres an NPC that tells you of a monster that you can befriend, by feeding it." "When completed it becomes your familiar, there are a few monsters you could try, but given the info you research alot, there is one type of monster that you maybe interested in." "Its called a "Blood Feather Dragon" these monsters are rare to find in the field, but are still uncommon in the forest of the surrounding area, they can be found at this location." "Good luck, the dragons eat anything that they can digest."-Fade "A dragonn hmm... oh there's an attachment here." Grim opened the attachment and it showed something, it had a photo of an Blood Feather Dragon, Grim knew he had to get it. So sits there studying his soon to be familiar.

http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2010/029/e/1/Feather_dragon_by_Kuroi_kisin.jpg

She had found him, finally he had messaged her a couple days ago to meet him here for his quest... She runs to him and gives him a hug... "Grim, where were you?" She questions him, now standing back again and crossing her shoulders, as she turns her head in disbelief. She shrugs, "Well it doesn't matter anymore, I should forgive you." She says uncrossing her shoulders and skipping around in her furry boots and small jacket and scarf. She sits in the beautiful snow.. and giggles as she plays in it, making small snowmen. She knew she hadn't seen him in a long time, the last time was when she had taken the same quest. She remembered the soon to be picture that she had seen. and the words spoken. After that she hadn't been to floor 4 in a while. She wanted to catch up to it, and play while she can out in the snow.

Grim looked up form his message and saw Ruri. "Ah hello Ruri, Im over here, come sit down." Grim said as he waves to her, Grim had several different menus up, one had a info board on the dragonling he was going to catch. Another had a information of several encounters with the beast, he also had one of the monsters information itsellf, as well as one last one was a message menu, as he constantly chats between other players anf Fade to see the best result of catching it. "I sent messages to my other friends to meet me here, so just hold out until then,ok?" As Grim kept going back to each tab and scrolling down between them.

She yawns and stands up as she goes over to the campfire as she sits on one of the four logs. The beautiful snow raining down... "I just woke up, and as I found your message I came as quick as I could..." She stretches and giggles afterword... She narrowed her eyes and frowned as she looked at the snow around her... She took one of the cute small snowmen that she had mad as she sits it down, next to her.. She pats the snowman's head and giggles as she plays with him... making small snowballs... as she throws tiny snowballs toward it.. and she makes tiny snowballs for the snowman to throw back at her...

Grim was contantly going back to each of his tabs, and then yawned, he puts the tabs in minimized form, as he stretched, he looks and see's Ruri playing in the snow, "Hahaha, that looks like fun, mind if I join you Ruri?" As Grim walks over to where is is at. He crouches down, "Soo watcha doing then?" Grim asks, as he starts to sculp the snow into something, after a few seconds, he makes a outline of what he is making, then goes to a newby creek, gets a handful of water, then brings it back to the snow outline of his and pours the water over it. It freezes in a few seconds, and proceeds to chizzel away at it.

"Eh, trying to decide if I should wait for them, or just run around without them..." She says while she looks down at what he had been making then sighs.. She lays on her back and looks up at the snowy sky as she yawns... and falls asleep closing her eyelids...

(OOC: Plz reply to other Rp, Grim, thx... ._.)

Grim then poke her with his hand and begins to tease her, "Wake up, I got a message, we got extra company coming, don't you wann met her?" As Grim says this he gets a familiar feeling in his whole being, and looks up, he sees Yureka, in the distance walking toward him. "Yure over here." He waves as a smile comes across his face. Grim walks toward Yure, and hugs her, than gives her a kiss, "Glad you could come Yure, I have someone for you to meet." Grim leads Yure toward the sleepy blue haired girl. "Ruri, I would like you to meet Yure, Yure meet Ruri,"

Yureka walks through the snow on floor four wrapping her arms around herself "damn I should have gotten some warmer clothing" then she see's Grim and he calls out to her wrapping her up in a hug and she instantly feels warmer, "hey there superman, Is it always this cold here?" she asks with a good humored laugh, then looks at the other girl "Hi Ruri I'm Yureka its good to meet you" she smiles.

"Nice to meet you too." She said as she made another snowman... "Well are we going to go on the adventure yet? Or not?" She giggled and couldn't wait to get the amazing dragon.... Her friends could get it in---- "We could go into a dungeon to capture your familiar!" She smiled and with the wave of her hand they were on their way...

Grim was holding Yures hand, as she was clinging to him to keep her self warm. "Absulotely, we could go into the dungeon, but my familiar is in the forest Ruri, plus I havent gone to the gypsy yet, or found her either." Grim sighed as he saw a hooded figure walking toward him, Grim cocked his head sideways, "Well speak of the devil, maybe that is her." As the hooded figure walked by, Grim looked at Yure, and proceeded to walk with her still clinging on, Grim tapped the NPC, then a quest icon popped up. Grim accepted it, and the hooded NPC turned to Grim, "Greetings there, you seek the power of the beast no?" "The inly way you can do this is by giving a meal to your enemy, they will then become your ally so long as you treat them as such." "Im looking for a Blood Feather Dragon, what might i need to have one become my ally?' The NPc looked and then gave Grim a bag. "Use these, they will service for now." As the NPC vanishes into the wilderness. Grim opened the bag, and saw it was full of berries, "Well we know what to do now." As Grim looked at Ruri, then to Yure.

Yureka smiled as grim receives his quest and they start to head out to the forest she hopes it doesn't take too long she really should think of getting some warmer clothes for this floor. "so where in the forest is this 'dragon' of yours?" she asks curiously while trying not to shiver too much. she wouldn't mind getting a familiar but she would be very picky if she did so she had put it off for a while now.

"Hmmm.... I'm thinking a forest-maze." She says as she captures it in her mind and Kanya jumps on her shoulder. She giggles as she walks forward and looks in her menu for a forest nearby. "Hmm... must be SOMEWHERE near here..." She says while looking around on the map. She then spotted a forest called 'Dragons Blood Canopy' She clicks it for a better view. "Yup this is it, let me look at the name of those berries--" She took one and put it in her hand. "--Yup, just as I suspected Blood Berries." She points forword toward where the forest was. Kanya howled at the word I had said--- "Blood"...

Yureka smiled and looked at the map the other girl had pulled up, "interesting," she said before a cold breeze blew from behind them and she felt her goosebumps get worse. 'good lord why does it have to be so cold!' she thinks to herself 'when we get back i'm going to buy myself a coat or something that will help keep me warm, why did dragons have to be on the snow floor anyway why not a nice desert huh? was that too much to ask?'

"Yureka, shivering will do you no good." Ruri says as she gives her a warm sweater with fur. Her dog (as well as herself) having a dark blue furred coat with the inside being a light shade of blue. She shuffles forward in the snow. "Looks like we have this out for us." She says as she steps forward and Kanya wagging her soft silky tail back and forth. "Ugh... at least we are here now." She steps forward and looks at the bright side.

Yureka looks at the sweater that Ruri is holding out and takes it thanking her with heartfelt emotion in her voice "oh my pudding! I love you forever! I hate being cold." she equips the sweater and although it didn't cover her legs she felt warmer almost instantly and wrapped herself up in the soft fabric contentedly.

"Uh, nice to know." She says as she turns her head and walks more into the forest. "Time to adventure?" She said as she looked around. "hmm. No snow" She thought to herself as she unequipped her jacket and took the jacket off her familiar. She looked around at the warm terrain/biome. they were now out of the horrid blizzard and into somewhere nice, and cozy. The air smelled of wondrous fruit. she picked 4 oranges and put them into her inventory.

Grim still only wearing his tanktop, "I feel fine, don't know what the problem is, I like this weather." As Grim taps Yures nose, "When we get back to the inn..." Grim closed into Yures head and whispered, "I'll be sure to keep the window closed to night, you can use me as a body warmer Yure." As Grim looks back Ruri, "So how Kanya been doing Ruri?" "Bet you've been taking care of him." Grim looks down at the little pup and sees that he is healthy and full of energy.

Yureka grins "aww you do care!" she teases and then pushes him into a snow drift laughing. she thinks about what she did only after doing it and then yelps and runs for dear life laughing her head off "your fault.. you said.. you.. like cold!" she gets out between breaths of laughter.

"Grim, I'm going to use my hide skill... and snowball her. Not my fault if she falls to the ground, Kay?" She asks as she runs off, meanwhile Kanya helps Grim up. "I'm as fine, as fine could be." She laughs as he gets up... And.. back to... Ruri chases Yure and throws snowballs, forcing her to dodge... she then slows down for a breather. Ruri Laughs "You slow poke!" She giggles as Yure attempts to find her, as she is hidden.

Grim rises up out of the snow, like in a science fiction show, turns to Yure then smiles. Grim jumps up into the trees, he is wearing a "white" outfit, that includes a denim tanktop, and jeans, but his black leather boots stand out. Grim is running in the cover of the trees, he starts to makes sounds of various animals, and stays out of sight, hoping to make Yure terrified. "Now you'll see why I like the cold." Grim says as his voice echos through the forest around him. Then a snowball comes and hits Yure in the back of the head. "Haha, Yure im over here, no im over here, maybe here." Grim taunts at Yure, then throws another, hitting her in the chest. As he throws them he hides, his black hair and boots dance in a blur along the pure white snow tree tops. "Ruri, hit her from behind, I got her from here." His voice echos throughout the forest.